- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, I hope quarantine isn’t becoming too stressful for anybody. I for one have nearly forgotten what the world outside of my apartment looks like. But I’m making an effort to carve out some writing time here and there and I actually have a couple chapters ready to post on this story. That being said, I’ve also started a a new “quarantine” based story that is having a lot of fun working on. I’m not giving up on this story but I just need to ride out this inspiration I have for my new story for the time being. So please be patient and keep the reviews coming. Nothing helps me get over a slump with a story like reading feedback from the audience.
Enjoy!
————————————————

“This is ludicrous. My son is being singled out unfairly!”


“Please Mr. Thompson, let’s stay calm and we’ll get this sorted out.” The school principal pleaded, obviously flustered by the sudden appearance of the city’s mayor in his office. And even more confused by the idea that the mayor’s son was in danger of being expelled. 


“There’s really not a whole lot to sort out.” Alyssa Crowell said, standing up to set some papers down on the principal’s desk. “I now have proof that Mr. Thompson was using another student’s paper to cheat. Unfortunately this is a direct violation of the school’s academic honesty policy and is therefore grounds for expulsion.” The mayor grew red in the face as he looked over at the slender woman standing beside the pathetic excuse of a man who claims to run this facility. He scanned Ms.Crowell from head to toe, taking in every little detail of her appearance. She was tall, much taller than he would’ve expected, standing at nearly eye level with him. Her height made him look down at her feet where he was surprised to see that her leather heels were only giving her an inch or two at most. His eyes then traveled upwards, noting the hem of her skirt just above her knees and the dark stockings that she was wearing beneath. His attention was once again caught, this time by the woman’s impressive bust that was giving the buttons on her blouse the workout of a lifetime. How the hell does a woman like this end up as a goddamn highschool teacher?


“I’m sorry Mrs…..” The mayor asked, never having been introduced to his son’s teacher.


“It’s Ms. Crowell. I’m the junior physics instructor and I have to admit, your son has been my most difficult student this year.” Alyssa said bluntly. She’s dealt with arrogant men all her life, she wasn’t about to be intimidated by this just because he waltzed into her bosses office in lifted shoes.


“My apologies, Ms. Crowell. And I know Zack can be a bit of a rebellious kid, he gets his spirit from his old man.” The mayor says through a faux smile, a craft perfected by a lifelong career in politics. “But are we certain that perhaps his antics in class aren’t clouding your judgement with this whole expulsion thing?”


“I thi-“ The principal tried to step up and diffuse the rising tension in the room, but he was immediately cut off by Alyssa.


“I can assure you sir that my judgement is crystal clear. These papers here lay it all out for you. On the right we have Zack’s paper’s with every single question being answered incorrectly.” 


“Well how the hell can you say he’s cheating if he didn’t even get the answers right? It’s starting to sound like maybe you’ve just done a piss poor job of educating my son.” 


“Well the fact of the matter is, if your son was wearing a blindfold and picking answers at random, the odds of him getting a zero are incredibly low. And so when you take a look at the paper on the left, it becomes obvious that he wasn’t choosing randomly.” Alyssa’s calm demeanor as she talks down to the highest elected official in the city only seems to add fuel to the proverbial fire. “This paper was submitted by the top student in my class who just happens to sit nearby to your son.” Both the principal and the mayor lean in to look at Camilla’s quiz.


“As you can see, this student received a perfect score on the quiz. But you’ll be surprised to see that there are marks on her quiz that were erased before being submitted. It appears that this student was aware of your son’s cheating and took it upon herself to bring it to my attention.” The principal looked back and forth between the two quizzes. He determined that Alyssa was correct and that Zack had managed to copy the wrong answers before Camilla had changed them back to the correct ones. The balding administrator looked up the fuming mayor and solemnly informed him that he believed his subordinate’s assessment of the situation was accurate.


“I’m sorry Mr. Thompson, truly I am, but it appears that Ms. Crowell is correct. It seems that Zack was tricked into revealing himself as a cheater. 


“Jesus Christ fine. So he cheated. What’s it going to take to just get us past this whole expulsion thing. Fuck, give him detention for a month o really don’t give a shit, I just can’t have him getting kicked out of school.” The principal sighed a heavy sigh of relief. Thankfully it was the school’s policy to allow a teacher to adopt various punishments if they felt it was more appropriate than what the school policy called for. And if the mayor was fine with an excessive amount of detention then perhaps they could just put all of this behind them. 


“I’m sorry but that just isn’t possible.” Alyssa said bluntly. “I’m afraid expulsion is the only option here.”


“What? Why?” The two men said in near perfect unison.


“Well I was told at the beginning of this year that Mr. Thompson was exempt from my standard punishment methods. So I suppose we’re just going to have to go by the book this time.” The tall blonde smiled as she crossed her arms, enjoying the look on the mayor’s face as it dawned on him exactly who this woman was. 


“Holy shit, you’re that fucking psycho who shrinks kids!” The mayor stammered, remembering the conversation that he had with the principal after his son first came home and told him about the unusual disciplinary methods of one of his teachers.


“Well Mr. Thompson, if we’ve resorted to swearing and name calling then I suppose I’m done here and I’ll leave the details of the expulsion up to you two.” Alyssa said, gathering her things and getting ready to leave. She then pushed past the enraged mayor and made her way back to her office, knowing full well that this conversation was not yet over.


————————————————————


Camilla stepped into the unlocked classroom that once belonged to Mr. Lanning. The giantess quietly pushed the door shut behind her, cradling her miniscule teacher close to her chest as she walked over to the large desk where he would sit during his lectures. Once seated, Camilla placed her hands down on the wooden surface of the desk and slowly pulled them apart allowing Michael to fall down onto the bumpy surface. The small man is left to look up at the mountainous teenager who is sitting high above him like some sort of god. And there are a few moments of tense silence as the pair stare back and forth into each other’s eyes. 


“Well Michael, here we are.” Camilla said, breaking the silence. “The way I see it, this can go two ways.” Michael swallowed the lump in his throat, confident that he was near the end of his torment yet still scared that it could all disappear in a moment's notice. He remained silent, knowing that Camilla preferred to be the one doing the talking. 


“So if I’m going to give you back your height, then I'm gonna need something in return.” Michael gritted his teeth as Camilla continued to taunt him, so close to the finish line. 


“What can I do for you Camilla?” He asked. And instead of responding to his question, Camilla simply lifted one of her shoes up onto her thigh and began to peel off her sneaker. Goddamnit. Michael thought to himself as he realized the final hurdle. The giantess then brought her large socked foot up onto the desk so that it was resting just a few tiny steps away from her little plaything. And once she was certain the earthy fragrance of her foot was invading Michael’s personal space, Camilla began to flex her weary toes.


“Ahhhh, I think I know what I want from you. I want you to worship my foot. I mean really get in there. Kiss it, massage it, smell it, suck the sweat out of my socks. Prove to me that you’re a good little big and beg for your life back.” Camilla day back in her chair and closed her eyes as she waited for Michael to do as he was told. “And Michael, if I don’t feel like you’re putting your all into it… then I’m going to drop you in my sneaker and I swear to god you’ll never see the light of day again.”


And with that Camilla left Michael to his task. The tiny man cranes his neck as he looked up at the monolith of Camilla’s warm, damp sock. He recalled the day when he had met with the teenager after he had lied and doomed that poor boy to a year’s worth of torment. He remembered that Camilla had been keeping Adam inside of her gym shoe and he remembered just how disgusting he imagined that must’ve been for the boy. And it was entirely Michael’s fault; had he not lied to Alyssa, then the boy wouldn’t be spending three days a week as an insignificant insect in Camilla’s care. It almost seemed appropriate that this was his final task before returning to the life he knew before. 


Fine. He thought to himself as he stepped up and placed his hands against the rough cotton sock. Michael pushes his hands into the fabric, trying to make sure that she felt his efforts as he massaged the massive foot that stood several heads taller than he did. And the harder that Michael pushed his hands into her foot, the more of Camilla’s sweat he felt running down his forearms. But still the small man persisted, massaging with everything that he had until he paused for a moment, bracing himself for what he had to do. Michael then threw himself forward into the wall of sweat soaked cotton, coating the entire front half of his body in a layer of his student’s fragrant foot funk. And he didn’t stop there. Michael continued to push himself forward into the giantess’ foot, kissing it and doing his best to wrap his arms around it and embrace it. If this was his final act of redemption then he was going to do it right.


“Alright you little shit, I need to get back to science club.” The titanic brunette declared as she pulled her foot from the desk and placed it back on the floor. She then pulled herself back up to the desk as she looked down at the tiny man, covered in her foot sweat, sitting quietly in front of her. God he looks pathetic. “God you look pathetic. I’ll tell you what Michael, I’ll give you one final chance…” The giantess then picked up her shoe off of the floor and held it so that the mouth of the shoe was sitting just over the edge of the desk. Michael stepped slowly backwards as he tried to think about what Camilla was planning. Was she going back on her word? Was she going to keep him like this forever?


“Michael, just step into my shoe and you can stay with me forever. I’ll take care of you and you never have to go back to your shitty life. I mean look at you. You’re fucking pathetic. You’re covered in my foot sweat, begging me not to smush you like a bug. Can you really go back to being a normal person after all of this?” The teenager’s words hit Michael like a freight train. He knew he was pathetic. He had started having an affair with an underaged student and even ruined the life of a young boy just to make his mistress happy. And then he goes and voluntarily shrinks himself down just so that she could abuse and violate him for several days. Could he go back? Would he be able to look his wife in the eyes ever again? Could he stand here and lecture his students, act like a role model knowing that one of their classmates had pressed him up against her wretched asshole? Maybe I should…….


“No Camilla, I want things to go back to normal.” Michael said firmly, shaking the doubt from his mind before his resolve had the chance to crack. The giantess shook her head as she dropped her shoe back to the floor and reached down to pluck Michael off of the surface of the desk. For a moment, as he is rapidly carried towards the large shoe sitting ominously on the tile floor, Michael fears that Camilla had decided to keep him despite his decision. However, instead of being dropped into the mouth of the sneaker, the tiny man is placed gently on the cold floor. 


“Haha smart call little man, I would’ve just stomped you like a bug.” Camilla revealed as she slipped her foot back into her sneaker. The giantess then proceeds to unceremoniously aim the size altering remote at her shrunken teacher before beginning the growing process. Moments later, Michael looked around the room and felt waves of joy flood his body as he realized that he was back to his old height. His celebration was cut short by his former giantess stepping forward, her confidence clearly not affected by the fact that she was now significantly shorter than her nervous plaything. Michael held his breath as she approached, knowing that she could still shrink him at a moment's notice.


“Hmmm, guess not everything grew back.” Camilla chided, grabbing ahold of Michael’s flaccid cock. “Oh well, nothing to do about that. Hope you brought a change of clothes. Probably gonna be pretty hard to sneak out of a highschool naked without getting pegged as a pervert. Good luck.” And just like that Camilla was gone and Michael was left standing alone in the dark room, hoping to get back to his old life.