- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope everybody is staying sane during quarantine! I know the lack of social interaction is definitely starting to take a toll on me. I’ve tried sitting down and writing but it’s just not coming very easily to me right now. Hope you all enjoy this chapter, I’ll do my best to keep writing and hopefully get another chapter up soon. Leave me a review if you’ve been enjoying the story so far. I love hearing from you folks!

—————————————

Zach took his seat in the back of the classroom and proceeded to zone out as he stared blankly at his desk. Other students filed into the room around him, but Zach didn’t participate in the typical pre-class conversation. He simply couldn’t shake this weird feeling, as if a pit had opened up in his stomach and every last ounce of his confidence was now leaking into the void. He was scared. Plain and simple. He was terrified because today was the first day of his mandatory shrinking punishment with Ms. Crowell after school. 


Every day for the past week, Zack has been silently hoping that something would change. Maybe the principal would change his mind. Or maybe his dad would decide that this was cruel and unusual punishment and keep this crazy bitch away from him. Maybe a goddamn meteor would fall from the sky and obliterate this fucking school and Ms. Crowell with it! But alas, none of that happened. And so Zack sat quietly in his assigned seat, resigned to his unfortunate fate. 


“Hey Zack, I hear you’re going to be missing practice this week? How come?” Zack snapped out of his mopey stupor to see that Camilla Stevens was turned around in her seat and staring at him with a big toothy grin on her face. Zack’s mood instantly became even worse. This was all her fucking fault. She’s the one who tricked him into getting caught by Ms. Crowell, she knew what she was doing the whole fucking time. 


“Fuck you.” Zack’s blood was boiling just seeing her smug face. She was enjoying his suffering, he just knew it. She had cultivated the idea that she was a sweet and caring classmate, but Zack knew better than that. There was something just off about her.


Camilla turned back around in her chair with a soft chuckle. She didn’t need to engage with Zack, he already had a long week ahead of him based on what she had heard. Just as she began thinking about all the things that Ms. Crowell might be doing to Zack this week, Adam entered the room carrying an abnormally large stack of books. The short boy crosses the room and sets the massive pile of books down on his own desk before separating a large portion of the pile and bringing it over to Camilla’s desk. 


“Awwww thank you sweetie. You’re so nice.” The curvy brunette says sweetly, gently kissing her own palm before placing it on Adam’s hand. Adam just smiles weakly at her before slinking away to his own desk. Zack watched the entire exchange, confused by Adam’s behavior. Everyone had heard the stories of what the tiny loser was going through under Camilla’s care in science club. So why the fuck was he carrying her books around?


“In your seats everyone.” The voice of their no-nonsense teacher quickly urged each and every student to get to their seats and be quiet. Alyssa smiles as she takes her seat and looks at all the perfectly obedient students in her class. Even the most stubborn nuisance is remarkably quiet today. “Mr. Thompson, did you inform your coach that you’ll be missing practice because you have detention with me?” 


Zack’s face turned a deep shade of red as he felt his classmates turn and stare at him with a variety of emotions ranging from pure pity to downright laughter. No one knew what exactly would happen to Zack, but everyone knew that it would be unpleasant.


“Mr. Thompson?” The teacher repeated after not hearing anything from the humiliated and frustrated student at the back of the class.


“Yes, I told him.” Zack mumbled.


“Good, wouldn’t want you getting in more trouble would we?” Alyssa asked, not bothering to watch as Zack slumped down in his chair, feeling smaller than ever before. 


————————After Class—————————


Zack stood in the hallway, staring blankly into his open locker. He intended to savor every possible second of his 6’1” frame. With a heavy sigh, Zack slammed his locker shut and walked towards Ms. Crowell’s room. He avoided eye contact with everyone as he pushed through the crowds towards his punishment. 


Eventually he made it to the door and pushed it open, but he was surprised to see what he saw. Ms. Crowell wasn’t in the room yet, however Camilla was seated on one of the desks, gently kicking her feet back and forth. Zack didn’t know what to say to her, just looking at her smug face was getting him irritated and he wanted to tell her off. But he knew that would be a bad idea, since Ms. Crowell could come back at any moment.


“Hey Zack, ready for detention?” Camilla asked sweetly, although her face gave away her sinister delight in his torment. The young man glared at her and looked around the room. He wasn’t expecting her to be here for this.


“What’re you doing here?” He asked, standing awkwardly in the doorway.


“Oh Ms. Crowell didn’t tell you? You’re spending this detention with me.” She said giddily. Zack’s jaw nearly hit the floor.


“No, no you’re full of shit.” He stammered as he looked out into the hallway for Ms.Crowell who was nowhere to be seen.


“Nope, something came up so she figured since I’m already taking care of Adam then I might as well keep an eye on you too.” She said folding one of her legs up onto the desk. The playful brunette then peeled off one of her sneakers, revealing the bottom of her white ankle sock which had turned an unpleasant shade of dull grey. “So if you don’t mind, I’m in a bit of a hurry. So do you wanna be outside the sock or inside the sock? I’m not super sure which one is more comfortable.”


Zack grimaced as she raised the sneaker up to her own face and took a deep whiff. She immediately recoiled to the potent odor coming out of the sneaker. “Oh, wow. Yea. Comfortable probably isn’t the right word haha. Here wanna smell?” She extended her arm, and in turn the sneaker, out towards Zack who just stood frozen in the doorway.


“Cmon Zack, I don’t have all day. If you don’t come and smell my shoes then I’m just going to keep you in my butt the whole time.” Camilla shook the shoe, trying to entice Zack into walking over and inhaling out of her worn gym sneakers. She obviously preferred the stick to the carrot. 


Zack stood quietly for a few moments looking at this entitled little brat who was demanding that he smell her fucking shoes. Who the fuck does she think she is? He thinks to himself. “Go fuck yourself Cam, you’re so full of shit.”


“Hmph, not as stupid as you look I guess.” She said, shrugging and tossing her sneaker down on the floor. 


“So why are you here?” He asked.


“Don’t know. Ms. Crowell asked me to meet here before science club.” The brunette pulled her hair back and began redoing her ponytail. She always hated how sweaty she got in gym class but she had come to appreciate it now that she had a tiny person to torment. “For all I know she actually is going to ask me to take you. And if that’s the case, we’ll….” Camilla smirked as she leaned to one side, lifting one of her toned cheeks of the desk. Zack scowled as he heard the barely audible noise of a tiny burst of gas escaping from her ass, and slowly he realized the implication. He silently prayed that Ms. Crowell would come take him away.


“Um excuse me.” A quiet voice came from behind Zack. The tall junior turned around to see who was behind him. Unfortunately it wasn’t the teacher, but instead it was Adam Miles. Zack looked down at the short little nerd. For years Zack had looked down on Adam, never really giving two shits about the quiet outcast. But now the two teenagers had something in common for once.


“Hey dumbass, get out of the doorway.” Camilla snapped from inside the room. Zack stepped aside and let the timid boy pass by. He then watched as the boy walked over and took at the seat that Camilla was sitting on. Just gonna sit there and smell her fucking fart? Jesus Christ dude get a spine. Zack thought.


“Hey cutie, ready for club today?” Camilla asked sweetly, running her fingers through Adams dark hair. He just sat there quietly, letting her stroke his head. “Where do you wanna stay today? Any preference?”


Zack watched in awe of how these two interacted with each other. He knew that Adam was a pushover, but this was just sad. And yea Camilla was a bitch but this just seemed cruel. Asking the poor kid how he was gonna be tormented that day? It was fucked up to watch. 


“Oooh I have an idea!” Camilla squealed. “So you know I had gym right before this. So no matter where I put you, it’s gonna be pretty gross right? Well how about this. If Zack comes over here and smells my shoe, then I won’t put you anywhere nasty today!”


Adam’s head snapped up and he turned to look at Zack who was dumbfounded by Camilla’s constant bullshit. “What? No fuckin way you crazy bitch.” Camilla narrowed her eyes as Adam’s head sunk back towards the desk. 


“I’m not kidding Zack. I’ll keep him right up against my asshole and just blast him for two hours.” She lifted herself up off and picked her shoe off of the floor. “All it takes is just one little sniff from you and Adam can have a nice day.”


“Jesus Christ Camilla what the hell is wrong with you?” Zack looked down at the sneaker that she was holding out to him. Then he considered her proposal. Should I? It’s not like he likes feet or anything, but he didn’t really have an issue with them. He looked down at poor dejected Adam. Jesus this kid needs a win. 


“Wrong with me? All I’m asking is for one little sniff and you’re -“ Camilla was cut off by Zack suddenly lowering his head and taking one solitary breath from inside of Camilla’s sneaker. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree as she watched the biggest jock in her whole class smell her dirty gym shoe. It was the high that she had been chasing ever since she held a tiny Michael in the palm of her hand. 


“Oh my god. That’s amazing? How did it smell you little pervert!” Camilla teased as she pulled her sneaker back and began placing it back on her foot.


“Fuck of Camilla, can you just leave the kid alone now?” Zack said, turning his back to the other two students. 


“Yea Yea, I’m a woman of my word. Nothing too gross today.” Camilla said before turning to Adam. “What do you say?”


“Thank you Zack.” Adam said quietly as he mentally celebrated inside his own head. Science club was the worst in days when Camilla had gym during her last period. Zack just shook his head. No one should have to thank anyone for saving them from getting butt crushed by some brat.


Another few minutes had passed, Ms. Crowell came stepping back through the door and made her way to her desk as she addressed the students. “Sorry for the delay everyone. Just something I had to deal with. Now Camilla and Adam, I’ve asked you here because thanks to Mr. Thompson here I’ll need to keep the remote here with me. So Adam please stand here so I can shrink you and Camilla can take you with her.” 


Adam rose from his chair and stood in front of Ms. Crowell as she activated the device. Zack watched the already short classmate dwindle away to nearly nothing, and then held his breath as Camilla stepped forward. If she wanted to she could just stomp on him with her foot and that would be it, he’d be nothing but a tiny little stain on her shoe. He shuddered as a chill ran down his spine. 


“Oh I could bring the remote back here if you wanted.” Camilla said as she gingerly picked Adam up off the floor. Ms. Crowell looked up at Camilla with a raised eyebrow.


“No I’d rather you just bring Adam here before and after science club. I’m assuming that’s not an issue?” Alyssa said, staring past the thin frames of her glasses. 


“No of course not. This is fine for me.” Camilla says as she carries Adam out of the room and into the hallway. Once they were out of the view of their teacher, Camilla lifted up her gym shift and pulled one cup of her bra open just enough for Adam to be placed inside. Once he was secure, Camilla released her bra and allowed her breast to fall on top of the tiny student. Adam wiggles around for a few moments as he tried to create some space for himself beneath Camilla’s large tit, finally coming to rest just below her nipple. Fuck, how is Kyle going to work on my fucking remote now? She thought to herself. 


Back inside the classroom, Zack stood motionless as he and Ms. Crowell stared at one another. Her soft pink lips curled up into a smile that turned Zack’s blood to ice. “Mr. Thompson, I want to let you know that these next seven days are purely for the sake of your own enrichment. That being said…” Alyssa rose out of her seat and began to reduce Zack's size using the remote. Once he was no more than a few inches tall, the blonde stepped out from behind her desk and stepped towards the tiny student. She allowed him a few moments to comprehend her supreme size as she stood over him. 


“I am going to enjoy this.” She said as she slid her stocking clad foot out of her black wedges.