- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone, and welcome back to the story! Sorry for the delay! Right now I'm trying to go back and fix all of the formatting that didnt get transferred over into giantessworld's text editor. I've been usint italics to signify that dialogue is occuring inside a character's head, rather than outloud. So if you see some dialogue that seems like it feels out of place and is mising some quotation marks, please let me know down in the comments.  Hope you all enjoy!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Zack craned his neck upwards as he tried his best to determine the scale of his gargantuan physics teacher. It was incredibly daunting to think that no more than five seconds ago, she was slightly shorter than he was. Now it was as if she was a mega skyscraper, her size truly impossible for him to comprehend. Holy fucking shit! 


“Scary isn’t it?” Her voice boomed down from above. Alyssa stepped her stocking clad foot forward so that she was mere inches from stomping him into the cold tile floor. Zack stepped backwards as a wave of dust blew past him, caused by the impact of the giantess’ foot. He looked forward at the toes of his teacher, still somewhat visible through the fabric of her stockings and each one the size of a person. The tiny man was shaken from his analysis by the sudden realization that he could smell the odor coming from in between her toes. Jesus Christ, I can’t imagine how bad Camilla’s would’ve been at this scale.


“Listen up Zack. This isn’t a vacation, so while you’re here with me you’ll be working.” Alyssa knelt down and scooped Zack up off the floor. The terrified young man braced himself as he was whisked through the air by his titanic teacher. It was an unusual feeling being able to move this fast. Almost as if he was in a plane that was taking flight. When he finally came to a stop, Ms. Crowell was holding him gingerly between two of her long, powerful fingers. With a smirk, the blonde lowered her tiny prey down onto the seat of her chair. 


It took a few moments for Zack to realize where he was but as soon as he did, he began to plead for mercy from the giantess. Alyssa listened to his squeaky voice down on the cushioned seat of her chair. She wouldn’t feel bad about it. A plethora of students have served time in the exact position that he was in. She’s graded thousands of papers while pinning mischievous or underperforming students beneath her gargantuan rear and not once has she ever felt a pang of guilt. Not even when she rudely treated them to a sample of the air stewing around her colon. In fact, Alyssa was incredibly proud of her ability to break even the strongest willed students. But this wasn’t about pride, it wasn’t about guilt…. no. It was about satisfaction. She wanted to truly savor the time that she had with this one. She had already won the war, now it was time to enjoy her victory. 

 

“Hmmmm, perhaps later.” She said with a chuckle, picking Zack up off of the seat and gently placing him down on the floor. “Get to rubbing Mr. Thompson. Hard work is good for building character. And there is immense satisfaction that comes with working up a sweat.” Alyssa then wiggles her toes as she nudged them into Zack. 


“As you can tell from my toes, I am plenty satisfied.” And just like that, Alyssa pulled her seat in towards the desk and got to work grading papers. Zack however began a much more difficult task.


His heart was racing as the shrunken student thanked his guardian angel as he was spared from being crushed under Ms. Crowell’s titanic rear end. But unfortunately he still wasn’t home free. Stretched out before him were two of the largest feet he has ever seen in his entire life. And sitting far above those feet was the architect of his current frustrations. The tall, thin blonde sat up perfectly straight, her head appearing to be miles away for Zack. “Fucking bitch.” He whispered under his breath, not entirely sure just how effective her hearing would be while he was this small. Just as the words escaped his lips, the monolithic head of his giantess began to crane downwards until her piercing blue eyes were locked onto his tiny form. 


Zack’s blood ran cold as he prepared to be crushed flat under the foot of his vindictive captor. “I don’t feel any rubbing Mr. Thompson. You do realize that this is nowhere near as unpleasant as detention can be, correct?” Alyssa’s eyes narrowed as she waited for Zack to snap out of his frozen stupor. The little junior stepped forward and placed his hand against Ms. Crowell’s massive toe. The massive pillar of flesh flicked slightly in response to his hands, a fact that surprised him. Despite the tremendous size difference, she was still able to perceive his touch against her flesh. 


Zack then began to push harder into the toes, trying to gain some sort of metric on exactly how much effort he was going to need to exert in order to get himself a passing score with the giantess. And so the tiny boy pushed himself into the warm wall of nylon wrapped. He reached up and forcefully worked his palms into the tired soles of his high school physics teacher, ignoring the heat, moisture and smell emanating from the massive foot. 


Alyssa smiled as she felt the unmistakable sensation of miniature hands helplessly attempting to massage her feet. The giantess stretched out her toes, partially to enjoy the feeling of cool air moving into stuffy crevices between her toes and partially to assert her dominance over the student who used to be a constant thorn in her side, but is now nothing more than a pebble in her shoe. Never before has she felt such an intense feeling of pleasure come from the domination of a shrunken student. As she closed her eyes and focused on Zack’s efforts, Alyssa considered that all the frustration that he had caused her was well worth the pay off. It’s going to be a fantastic week. She thought, as she set her pen down and let her head fall back. Grading would have to wait, this foot rub needed her undivided attention.


————————————————————


Camilla sat at the large desk at the front of the science lab, her well manicured fingernails clicking rhythmically on the desk and her brow furrowed in deep thought. Several groups of students labored on their various projects, occasionally coming to Camilla with questions but mostly keeping within their own groups. However Camilla couldn’t keep her eyes off of Kyle, who was quietly working in the back of the lab by himself, on a project in which Camilla was very interested.


“Fuck.” Camilla said softly under her breath. Last week Camilla had been secretly shrinking down her quiet classmate in order to provide him the opportunity to take a look inside of the size changing remote that Ms. Crowell has lent to her. Because of this, Kyle assures Camilla that he had been able to make significant progress with the size remote. But now, thanks to Zack, Camilla no longer had the remote with her, which means she could no longer provide Kyle with reference material to work on her new remote.


“Camilla… Camilla…. hey!” The brunette shook her head as she came to the realization that she could hear the faint sound of someone calling her name. It took her a few moments to realize that the source of the voice was lodged inside her admirable bust. The giantess looked down and smiled slightly as she watched a tiny Adam struggle to pull himself free from between Camilla’s hill sized tits. 


“What do you want, small fry?” She asked, lifting her head back up to avoid letting anyone see her talking to her chest. 


“I need some water. It’s hot down here.” Adam said, struggling to gain any traction against her smooth skin. The giantess rolled her eyes and got up from her stool to walk out into the hallway. Once out of the classroom, Camilla plucked the tiny students out from between her breasts and carried him gently over to one of the many water fountains that dotted the hallways of the school. There, she allowed a stream of cool water to pool in the palm of her hand before placing Adam on her wrist so that he could drink, like a wild animal stopping to drink from a lake. 


“Hey Cam…” A sudden voice from behind caused Camilla to flinch and drop Adam down into the fountain’s basin. 


“Shit!” Camilla exclaimed as she reached down and plucked a now soaking wet Adam from the cold drinking water. Once he was secured, Camilla turned to see who had snuck up on her, and was surprised to see Kyle standing awkwardly behind her. “What the fuck Kyle? You scared the shit out of me!” The giantess then proceeded to push her tiny passenger back into her cleavage in an attempt to help keep him warm after his impromptu swim. Kyle stared intently as he watched the tiny body of one of his classmates disappear into the tantalizing expanse of Camilla’s olive skinned chest. 


“Uhhhhhh….” Kyle remained stunned for several seconds, enthralled by the little show that Camilla had just put on. It wasn’t until the loud snapping of her fingers broke through his trance that Kyle finally realized that Camilla was still talking to him.


“Hey! Wake up dude! They’re tits, fucking relax.” She sneered, causing Kyle’s face to flush red in embarrassment.


“Oh sorry. It’s just… Adam. It still shocks me to see him so small.” Camilla rolled her eyes at Kyle’s half assed excuse, but decided not to call him out on it. This conversation was rapidly becoming taxing for her and she would rather it end quickly. 


“What did you need Kyle?”


“Right. So I just need another quick peek inside the remote. There’s some stuff in my notes that I’m not sure makes sense.” Kyle asked. Camilla scowled. She knew something like was bound to happen. Stupid fucking Zack. 


“Can’t Kyle. You’re gonna have to work with what you’ve got so far.” Camilla said. Unfortunately she didn’t yet have a solution to this predicament.


“What? Why not? Can’t you just shrink me down real quick like last time?” Kyle was confused by Camilla’s sudden apprehension. Before this encounter she seemed like she was über into the idea of his project. She even seemed like she just genuinely loved the idea of shrinking people, after all, every time they walked into the lab she was playing with itty bitty Adam. 


“Well it seems that Ms. Crowell has a student in detention for the next week. And because of that, she’s keeping the remote on her at all times now.” Camilla walked back over to the science lab door, but turned back to address Kyle once more before entering the room. “This is your opportunity to shine Kyle. Think outside the box and you’ll show everyone what you’re capable of.”


Kyle watched as Camilla turned and walked back into the lab. He thought about her words and felt his heart swell with pride. She believed in him, and he didn’t intend on letting her down. I’ll do it Cam, I’ll do it for you.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for another long dely on posting everyone. I'm just having an incredibly hard time focusing on writing. Hopefully i can get things back on track, but updates might continue to be a bit spotty for a while. Thank you all for your patience!