- Text Size +

Tuesday:


Zack grimaced as he waited quietly inside Ms. Crowell’s classroom. He had hoped that his nerves would feel a bit less frayed after the first day of detention. But as he stood here waiting for the one teacher who hated him more than all the rest, he couldn’t stop his legs from shaking ever so slightly. 


“Yo man, what’s up?”


Zack’s head snapped up to see one of his teammates standing in the doorway. It was one of the senior players, Zack didn’t know him super well, but they were close enough as teammates to get along well. “Oh hey Nate.” He said nervously, not crazy about having tons of people aware of what was happening to him here. 


“You coming to practice today? Coach seemed pretty pissed you weren’t there yesterday.” Nate looked around the room. “What’re you doing in here?”


“I uhhh… I’m not making it to practice today either. I’ve got detention all week.” Zack hoped his explanation would be sufficient enough to get rid of the mosey football player. 


“Oh shit really? Must’ve fucked up pretty bad huh? What’d ya do?” Nate asked with a smile. 


“I don’t wanna get into it man.” 


“Aww c’mon. What happened? Get caught jerkin it in the bathroom? Hahahaha!” Nate laughed at how uncomfortable Zack looked.


“Excuse me young man, I assume you have somewhere to be.” The sound of Ms. Crowell’s stern voice shocked both students tremendously. Nate spun around to see the neatly dressed instructor impatiently tapping her foot with both arms crossed. The wide shouldered senior stepped to the side as he watched the thin blonde enter her classroom and immediately move to her desk. Zack began moving towards the door as Ms. Crowell walked around to her seat.


“Mr. Thompson, do you have somewhere more important to be?” She asked quizzically. 


“Uhh no Ms. Crowell. I was just gonna shut the door.”


“That won’t be necessary.” Alyssa reaches into her desk and pulls out her shrinking remote. In an instant Zack finds himself dwindling down in size, much to the amazement of his now even more massive teammate.


“Holy shit.” Nate said under his breath?


“Looking to join him?” Alyssa asked as she walked over and kicked off one of her black heels in front of tiny Zack. Both normal sized people could hear his shrill cries of protest as the thin blonde bent over and delicately relocated his shrunken body inside of the recently vacated shoe. Nate’s eyes nearly bulged out his skull as he then watched this wack job teacher put her shoe back on with Zack inside. What the fuck? He thought to himself. He had heard about one of the teachers shrinking students down, but he sort of thought it was some sort of urban legend. But now… 


“I still have a free shoe… so unless you’re here to join me for detention then I suggest you go wherever it is that you’re supposed to be going. I’m not going to ask again.” She said bluntly. Nate finally registered the threats that she was making and decided he needed to be literally anywhere but here.


“Sorry, I gotta get to practice!” He shouted as he sprinted down the hall, his loud footsteps fading after a few moments. Alyssa smirked, knowing her reputation was steadily growing with every display of her disciplinary methods. 


“Now, back to lesson planning.” She scrunched her toes inside of her cramped shoe, hugging Zack with her warm digits.


Wednesday:


Zack slammed his locker shut and angrily spun around. He used to love the sound of the final bell. It meant that classes had come to an end and he was free to do the things he actually enjoyed doing. But that wasn’t the case this week. “Fuck!” He shouted, perhaps louder than he should’ve, as he began angrily walking towards Ms.Crowell’s classroom. As the tall junior made his way around the corner, he ended up cutting his turn a little too close to the wall and accidentally collided with another student, knocking both of them to the ground. 


“What the fuck?” Zack blurted out, climbing to his feet. He looked down at the unfortunate student who happened to have crossed his path on such a shitty day. “Watch where you’re -“


“Sorry!” Adam stammered as he quickly collected his things off the floor and scrambled to his feet. Zack watched the little twerp hurriedly organize the stuff that he had dropped and rolled his eyes. He just couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for Adam these days. 


“Goddamnit, here.” Zack reached out and fixed the collar of Adam’s shirt and brushed a bit of debris off of his shoulder. He looked the smaller student up and down. God he looked like a mess. “Where are you going anyways? Shouldn’t you be going to Crowell’s room?”


“Uhhh, Yea. I’ve just gotta go put Camilla’s stuff in her locker first.” Adam looked nervously around Zack, trying to find a way to get around him without being rude or insulting.


“What? Why?” 


“I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go if I want to make it back in time. Ms. Crowell really doesn’t like it when you’re late.” Adam then quietly ducked around Zack and quickly made his way down the hallway to Camilla’s locker. Zack watched him walk away for a few minutes before shaking his head and resuming his trip to Ms. Crowell’s room. 


Zack made his way into the room, but was surprised to find Camilla already there. The attractive junior was leaning up against a long table along the edge of the room, her large round bottom was pointed directly towards the door. Zack watched as she gently shifted her hips back and forth, swinging her ass like a boner inducing metronome. Fuck. He may have hated her guts, but goddamn he had to admit that her ass was stellar.


“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” Camilla chided, not bothering to look back over her shoulder. It was obvious that he was staring.


“Fuck you.” He responded, turning away and taking a seat at a nearby desk.


“Wow, someone’s feisty today. What’s the matter Zack? Rough couple days?” Camilla taunted, finally turning around to face her classmate.


“What the actual fuck is your problem? Are you just not capable of being a cunt for two seconds?”


“Me? Your first two comments were Fuck you and you’re a cunt. And I’m the one with a problem?” Camilla asked. 


“Don’t give me that shit, I know better than to buy back into your bullshit. What? Is it more fun to make Adam do shit for you before you bring him back here and fuck with him some more?” Zack looked out into the hallway, checking to make sure that Ms. Crowell wasn’t within earshot. 


“Why do you care? You starting a little itty bitty support group? How cute.” Camilla chuckled smugly, knowing how easy it was to get under Zack’s skin. The football player huffed angrily and rolled his eyes, giving up on the conversation as a whole. Camilla walked over to her classmate, hoping to press her advantage. “So is Adam, like, your best friend now? Are you guys gonna go on a tiny date? Oh my god that’s so cute.”


“Fuck off cunt.”


Camilla frowned as Zack blew her off. “Well. You’re no fun. Maybe I’ll just have to have my fun with Adam.” Zack looked into Camilla’s cold, unfeeling eyes. She already screwed with him like this once before. She used that little nerd to make him smell her fucking shoes. Zack continued to ignore Camilla, he wasn’t planning on taking another bullet for Adam. 


Just as Zack was about to tell Camilla off again, Adam walked through the door. The pretty brunette sprung up and wrapped her arms around Adam, pulling towards the desk where Zack was seated. “Adam guess what?”


Both boys remained silent, Zack being fed up with Camilla’s overconfidence and Adam knowing full well that she could and would back that confidence up with action. “That’s to Zack being a little fucking douchebag, I’m gonna put you in my asscrack today.” The color drained from Adam’s face as Zack stood up to defend himself.


“Don’t put this on me you psycho!” 


“Settle down everyone. Let’s get going.” The fighting immediately quieted down as Alyssa Crowell quickly made her way into the classroom. 


“Ms. Crowell, are you not hearing this? She just said she was putting Adam in her ass!” Zack shouted. He couldn’t be the only one who thought this was insane. Right?


“And? Would you like to trade places with him?” Ms. Crowell asked with no indication of sarcasm apparent on her face. Zack stood stunned, staring into Ms. Crowell’s cold eyes. 


“Ohhhhhh yesssss please!” Camilla cheered. “I’ll fix his attitude.”


“No ma’am, please. I’m sorry.” Zack dropped his gaze to the floor. Alyssa felt a warm tingle run through her body. It had only been a couple of sessions and Zack was already so much more submissive. 


“Mr. Miles, over here please.” Alyssa commanded. The timid boy did as he was instructed and quietly maneuvered over to the teacher’s desk. He was promptly shrunken down to a few inches tall before Camilla stepped up and picked Adam up off the ground. Then, while maintaining firm eye contact with a disgusted Zack, Camilla pulled back the waistband of her shorts and cotton panties and released the tiny boy into the dark canyon. Not satisfied with her victory, the dark skinned brunette pulled her shorts up tight, making sure that Adam was tucked snugly in the minimal space between her large cheeks. Once she was sure that Adam was choking on the wretched air emanating from the most disgusting portion of her body, Camilla shot a wry smile towards the 


“Ms. Stevens, I believe you have a club to manage.” Alyssa said sternly. While the petite blonde admired Camilla’s confidence as a giantess disciplinarian, she was more eager to get started with her own training session. Camilla gave Zack one final wink before she pranced out the door, grinding poor Adam between her behemoth asscheeks with every step. “Now Mr. Thompson, are you ready?” 


Zack stood quietly. He would never be ready, but there wasn’t anything he could say that would change her mind and he knew that. Alyssa waited for a few minutes, curious to see if her scrappy little plaything would continue to resist her. “No? Very well. Come here.” 


Zack walked around to Ms. Crowell’s side and stood there quietly. He was surprised to see, however, that she had instead stood up from her chair and motioned for Zack to sit down where she had just been resting her own ample rear. He stood there confused, waiting for his teacher to explain herself. When no explanation came, Zack sighed and sat down in the chair. Alyssa smiled and aimed the remote at her target, taunting him one last time before she shrank him. 


“I didn’t want to have to move you myself.” She said. Zack winced as the remote activated and he felt the familiar sensation of his body dwindling away to nearly nothing. Moments later, Zack blinked his eyes, desperately trying to adjust to the rapid changes that he had just gone through. And before he had time to react, Alyssa’s titanic ass came crashing down on top of his tiny frame. The giantess shifted back and forth, noting the nearly imperceptible movements of the student trapped beneath her. 


She bit her lower lip as she felt an all too familiar pressure begin to form in her lower gut. Get ready you little fucker. She thought as the bubble of noxious gas continued to push its way through her, until finally reaching her back door. With absolutely no ceremonious flair, Alyssa allowed the gas to exit her body. However, she made sure to limit the speed at which the toxic fumes were released, ultimately drawing out the experience for both of them. 


A soft moan escaped the teacher’s lips as she felt the violent increase in Zack’s struggles. Her eyes darted over to the door. The halls were empty and she couldn’t hear even the faintest hint of footsteps from beyond the doorway. Fuck it. She thought as she unbuttoned her slacks and sent two well manicured fingers diving into her panties. 


Thursday:


“I can’t fucking take this shit.” Zack mumbled, waiting outside the door to Ms. Crowell’s classroom. It’s been three consecutive days of torture at the hands of his insane physics teacher. Although “hands” was probably a poor choice of words, as the strict authoritarian rarely used her hands to punish a student. Her feet and ass however, those were her favorite instruments of attitude adjustment. And Zack had already become well acquainted with her more odorous body parts. His stomach churned with unease as he waited impatiently for yet another session to begin.


The frustrated student paced back and forth in the hallway, only a short way from Ms. Crowell’s room. He considered just walking away. What could they do about it? He thought to himself. It didn’t make sense that this shit was even legal, let alone a disciplinary method that was actually sanctioned by the school.


“Mr. Thompson, do you need a formal invitation?” A familiar voice chided from behind his back. Zack turned around to see his science teacher standing next to the door to her room, foot tapping impatiently as she watched her prey slowly make his way into her lair. She couldn’t be bothered to hide her smile anymore, she was simply having too much fun. 


Alyssa swung the door shut behind her as she followed Zack into the room, leaving the pair alone with nothing but the heavy tension between them. Zack kept his gaze away from his teacher’s eyes. Ever since the first time she had shrunken him down, he could no longer bear the weight of immense presence. Even when he was at full height, standing several inches taller than her, the junior athlete felt microscopic whenever she was around. “Well Mr. Thompson, how have you been feeling about our sessions so far? Do you feel the weight of your actions now?”


Zack mumbled quietly towards the floor. “Speak up Zachary.”


“Yes, ma’am.” He said, much more vocally this time. Alyssa chuckled as she watched Zack obey her like a whipped dog. She could see it, his rebellious spirit had been ground to dust beneath her. She wagered that if she were to release him from his punishment early, Zack would continue to be a much more respectable student. But where’s the fun in that?


“Hmmmm, you know Zack… this week has been everything that I could’ve ever wished for.” Ms. Crowell began walking around, behind her desk, pulling out the small black remote that had grown to be the bane of Zack’s existence. The boy braced himself as he felt the warm radiating sensation once again take hold of his body, moments before the thunderous footsteps of his familiar giantess approached. The massive blonde bent down and plucked her tiny plaything from the dusty floor and held him up in front of her massive face. “And I want you to know…”


Zack watched helplessly as the titanic woman opened her maw, allowing her massive tongue to come slithering out of its cave. He closed his eyes and mouth as hard as he could as the large, slimy organ pressed up against his entire body. The giantess dragged her course tongue all over the helpless student, letting her saliva soak into his clothing. “We’re just getting started.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone, I hope this doesnt feel like a rushed chapter. I kind of want to just get to the weekend chapters between Alyssa and Zack. Based off of some of the reviews here and some conversations I've had with people about the story, I've been considering changing the focus of the story over to Alyssa rather than Camilla. So if you have a preference to one giantess or the other, please let me know. Since I'm not sticking to a daily upload schedule, I'm gonna take some time and figure out whats going to be best for the story and your input is a big part of that. Thanks for reading!