- Text Size +

Zack bolted upright in his bed, covered in sweat and gasping for breath. “Jesus Christ.” He said softly as he realized that he was safe in his own bed. The young man had just broken free of yet another giantess themed nightmare. These dreams had become somewhat frequent ever since he had started his sentence beneath Ms. Crowell. This one had featured the marvelous face of the educator looking far below Zack as he careened through the air. He helplessly tried to “swim” out of the way, desperately hoping to avoid a crash course with the giantess’ waiting maw. He screamed as his tiny body passed beyond her massive, imposing teeth and into the dark abyss beyond. But thankfully, as he made an impact with the depth of her stomach, Zack was ripped back into the reality of his bedroom, lit only by the dim light of the moon.


The junior took a few minutes to catch his breath and bring his heart rate back down. He was starting to get accustomed to being woken up in the middle of the night by hallucinations of gigantic women. But there was something different about him when he woke up this time. He glanced downwards to notice that his comforter was pitched upwards, his solid fleshy mad slightly throbbing from his nocturnal fantasy. “Oh, crap.” He said quietly. Not wanting to indulge in an orgasm brought about by his crazy teacher’s domination of his tiny body, Zack laid back down and shut his eyes. By the time that he had once again opened his eyes, the young man was unaware of how much time had passed, but he looked over at the digital clock on his nightstand. 12:27. Fuck. He thought as his cock twitched in anticipation. With a heavy sigh, Zack picked up his phone and opened up an incognito tab on his web browser of choice. Just a quick one. He thought, hoping to get himself back to sleep.


Later that day


“Yo, you alright man?” Zack shook his head as he realized that all of his friends were staring at him.


“What? Yea I’m fine. Just didn’t get much sleep last night.” He said, looking up at the clock and seeing that the school day was nearly done. The sound of his heartbeat grew faster and louder in his own head that Zack thought he might be having some sort of heart attack.


“So…. you gonna come hang with us this weekend?” One of Zack’s friends asked, trying to break through to his distracted friend. “We’re gonna go to the girls soccer game and then go to the creek to get fucked up.” 


“I… uh. I can’t really do anything this weekend.” Zack stammered, slowly packing his things in his bag. His friends all looked at one another, unsure of what was wrong with their typically very outgoing friend.


“Dude, why not?” 


“Because he’s gonna be like two inches tall all weekend!” A high pitched voice called from another section of the study hall area, followed by a cascade of giggles. The boys all snapped around to see a group of girls in their class sitting nearby, apparently eavesdropping on their conversation. Zack turned back to his table, noticing the curious looks on the faces of his friends.


“What?”


“You guys didn’t hear? Oh my god everyone knows. Ms. Crowell is going to shrink Zack down and keep him all weekend.” The girls all laughed again. “He’ll probably spend all weekend cleaning her toes.”


Zack’s face turned a flushed color of red as he stared desperately at the clock on the wall. Come on. He thought to himself as he tried to will time forward with his mind. He just needed to get out of here and get this shitty weekend over with. He could feel the heavy stares of his friends as they turned to lock at him again, his bright red cheeks revealing the truth behind what the girls were saying. 


“Well, at least she’s hot.” One of his friends said, breaking the awkward silence and eliciting a laugh from the other guys. 


“Yea, I wouldn’t mind a weekend at her place. I bet her ass looks crazy big when you’re that small.” Another one added. Zack breathed a sigh of relief as he chuckled with the rest of his friends.


“Haha, Yea. It’s not all that bad I guess.” He mumbled. The guys all continued to talk about all the macho things they would do if they were spending the weekend with their attractive teacher, causing the group of mosey girls to roll their eyes and go back to their own conversations. Mercifully, the bell rang and Zack said goodbye to his friends before racing towards his locker, eager to get away from the awkward conversation, but his pace slowed as he quickly remembered where he was headed. 


The tall junior meandered down the hallways, watching the excited faces of the other students rushing to their lockers so they could get started with their weekend. Zack wished he could just be like them. Why did I fucking cheat? He turned the corner towards his locker, and couldn’t help but notice one person in particular. Down the hallway, Camilla Stevens was standing at her locker, chatting with one of her friends. The pretty brunette ran a hand through her thick wavy locks as her face lit up with laughter at something inaudible to him. 


He kept his eyes on her as he walked down the hall, paying her more attention than he ever had in his entire time with her in school. Before all of this craziness, he always thought she was cute and sweet, but not really his type. So he paid her little mind. But now, despite the fact that he knew that she was downright evil, he found himself unable to take his eyes off of her. And when the beautiful girl turned her head she immediately caught his gaze, taking a moment to wink and blow him a kiss before returning to her conversation.


Once again the teenager felt his face flush red as he quickly dropped his eyes to the floor and passed through the hallway and made it to his locker. The flustered student took a few minutes to gather his things and clear his head before making his way to Ms. Crowell’s room. As he crossed the threshold, Zack was surprised to see that both Camilla and Adam had beaten him here, as Camill was sitting back in her chair, with both of her sock covered feet were sitting in Adam’s lap and he was diligently massaging the dirty soles. 


Camilla perked up as she saw Zack enter the room. The pretty brunette smiled brightly and waved towards her second favorite torture toy. “Oh Zack, perfect! Here pull up a chair!” Camilla snapped her fingers at Adam and motioned for him to scoot his chair to the side. “I’ve got two feet, but only one foot boy. I could always use another.”


Zack scoffed and took a seat on the far side of the room. There’s no way he was going to sit there and massage Camilla’s filthy, disgusting feet. He still had his pride, after all. However his pride wouldn’t be worth too much if Camilla was able to notice the increasing tightness in Zack’s jeans. Oh fuck. He thought, shifting in his seat in an attempt to conceal his awkward erection. 


“Zaaaaaacccck…” Camilla called putting in a soft, sing-song voice. “Come on, just do as you’re told okay? It’ll make it much easier for you.” Zack began to grind his teeth in frustration. He wanted to tell her to fuck off, but he had come to learn that his only option with Camilla’s arrogant gloating was to just sit quietly and take it. The pretty brunette let out a soft sigh and turned her attention back to the other boy who was currently working his thumbs into the damp fabric of her socks.


”Oh well Adam, I guess Zack just isn’t a good boy like you are.” Camilla continued, lifting her foot up and gently poking Adam’s nose with her big toe. Without looking up, Adam leaned forward and planted a single kiss on the bottom of her foot before she returned it to his lap to resume her massage. “I think he needs a bit of an attitude adjustment, don’t you?”


Adam looked up to see Camilla staring intensely back at him, clearly expecting a response. The timid boy looked over his shoulder to see Zack also staring at him. “Yea.” He said softly, turning his attention back to her soles. 


“Hmmmm, and how do you propose we go about fixing his attitude?” Camilla asked, pressing her foot down into Adam’s groin. Her plaything began to squirm uncomfortably in his chair as she applied more and more pressure. “What’s the best way to fix Zack’s bad attitude?” 


“I don’t know.” Adam replied, hoping she would just give her own suggestion.


“Oh sure you do. In fact, I think you know better than anyone. So… when Zack is tiny and in the palm of my hand…” She then began pushing her foot down sharply with each word. “how… do… we… fix… him?”


“Good afternoon everyone.” Ms. Crowell’s voice cut through the tension in the air, causing Camilla to pull her feet from Adam’s lap and quickly slipped them into her shoes. Zack breathed a sigh of relief as thoughts of being subjected to Camilla’s rank feet were cleared from his mind. “Mr. Miles please come here.”


The short boy stood up and walked over to his teacher who quickly reduced him in size. Camilla stood up and collected her tiny plaything before returning to her desk, cradling Adam in her hands. “Mr. Thompson.” Alyssa tapped her foot impatiently, eager to get started with the weekend. Zack sighed and stood up, quickly realizing that he was still sporting a stiff member. He reached for his bag to try to cover his obvious boner, but it was too late.


“Wow, That eager to get shrunk huh?” Camilla taunted. “You’ve done quite a number with him Ms. Crowell.”


Zack’s face flushed red with embarrassment as he approached his teacher’s desk, the cruel smirk on her face making him feel smaller than any shrinking device ever could. Alyssa activated the device and reduced Zack to his miniature form before picking him up off of the floor and bringing him over to her desk. Camilla giggled as she watched the tiny Zack squirm beneath her teacher’s finger and she pulled her own chair over to the desk. The young brunette dropped her own micro student onto the desk, leaving the two helpless students trapped between their massive captors.


“So what do you have planned for this weekend? I’m assuming Zack’s got plenty to look forward to.” Camilla giggled as she poked Zack in the chest with her pinky, causing the distressed student to retreat to the relative safety of Alyssa’s grasp. The massive teacher took the young man into her palm and gently closed her fingers around him. She turned her attention back up to the one student in her classroom who hadn’t been shrunken down to miniscule proportions and raised an eyebrow to her invasive question. Camilla waits for an answer that she soon realizes isn’t coming before she presses for more info.


“Oh come on, I’m not gonna tell anyone. You don’t have to convince me of the benefits of institutionalized shrinking. I mean just look at little Adam here, I’d say he’s a model student now.” The giantess laughed as she laid her own palm flat on the desk. Adam obediently walked over to the massive hand and stepped up into the palm without needing any additional instruction from his titanic caretaker. Alyssa watched as the young boy obediently climbed into the hands of his classmate who had assuredly been making his life hell every other school day this semester. 


“Well it certainly seems like Adam understands how the system works now. His case would certainly go a long way with helping convince the school board to establish the after school program that I’ve been pushing.” Alyssa explained, holding Zack aloft between two fingers. “And I’m certain that Mr. Thompson here will turn out to be an equally telling success story.”


“Well I for one support the program wholeheartedly…” Camilla added. “Maybe we could swap notes, or test subjects.” She grinned, maintaining an intense amount of eye contact with a doubtlessly terrified Zack. Alyssa simply chuckled and shook her head. She couldn’t believe the similarities that she shared with this bright young woman. 


“Perhaps another time… We’ll just have to see how Mr. Thompson reacts to my methods.” Alyssa said, lowering the terrified micro down to her cleavage.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the delay again, I'm just having a hard time making any progress with my writing lately. I know there wasnt much in the way of content here but now we're at the point where Zack's weekend alone with Alyssa has arrived. Next few chapters should be rife with sizeplay.