- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everybody, sorry I missed the upload yesterday, but something came up and I didnt make it back to the house. To make up for it, expect another upload tomorrow and after that I'll pick back up on Monday. 

 

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________

 

“How about it Michael? How would you like to be one of my toys?” Camilla asked, stepping towards the suddenly intimidated man. Mr.Lanning backed away from the petite young woman. Her sadistic smile sent a chill down his spine as she began to back him into a corner with the small black remote.

 

“Camilla… you can’t do this.” He stammered.

 

“Well sure I can.” Camilla said with a chuckle. “It’s this little button right here. I push it and you’re just a teeny tiny little toy for me to play with.” Camilla reaches out and takes hold of Michael’s arm, pulling his hand close and gently guiding it into her shorts. The older man said nothing as this gorgeous young student pulled his hand down into her panties, his fingers sliding up against the slick folds of her eager sex. 

 

“Camilla-“ He says weakly, already giving in to his base desires. He began moving his fingers around in small circles, reacting to the girl’s increasingly rapid breathing. 

 

“Ohh Michael, don’t you want to let me play with you?” She moaned in her soft breathy voice, leaning in to her teacher’s ear. “I could shrink you down and slide you into my panties. No one would even know that you’re worshiping my pussy.” She then closed her eyes and began to kiss him as he worked his fingers farther inside of her. 

 

The pair continued to makeout for several minutes as the older man delicately fingered his young obsession. Then in the middle of their embrace, Camilla reaches down and pulled his hand out of her panties before raising his fingers back up to his own face. She wanted him to taste her on his lips.

 

“Think about it.” She said quietly before spinning around and walking towards the door. “Ms.Crowell is letting me use the science lab on Fridays too, so it’s just me and little Adam. Come see me if you want to be my toy.” Then without another word, she walked back to the science lab to finish the club meeting, leaving the distraught educator alone with conflicted feelings and a raging erection.

 

The rest of the students went home when Camilla dismisses them, leaving her alone with the tiny man suffering under her toes. Unfortunately play time had come to an end, so the cruel giantess slipped her shoe off of her foot and carelessly dumped Adam’s tired, disheveled body onto the floor. She then pressed a button on the remote control and returned him to his regular size. 

 

When Adam was back to his regular height of 5’6’’, Camilla gave him a good look over. She noticed how wet and wrinkled his clothes were, probably from all of her sweat that he had managed to soak up. She chuckled at how crappy he looked and watched as he slowly got up off of the floor. When he managed to get to his feet, Adam looked at his tormentor laughing at his misfortune and tears began flowing down his face. 

 

“Awww it’s okay sweetie. Here, give me a kiss.” Camilla said with a sweet voice. Adam felt a deep rage well up inside him. He didn’t know how this girl could act so sweet but be so cruel and disgusting. He thought about screaming at her, he thought about just hitting her as hard as he could, but in the end he knew that there was nothing he could ever do to her. She had won, and Adam was resigned to his fate. Hanging his head and slumping his shoulders, the poor boy simply turned and began walking away.

 

“I wasn’t asking Adam… get over here.” Camilla repeated herself much more firmly this time. The sullen boy froze in his tracks. The last thing he wanted was to get shrunken again by this psychotic bitch. He turned around to see Camilla smiling evilly in his direction while motioning for him to come closer with her index finger. Adam hesitated for a minute before following orders like a dog.

 

“That’s a good boy.” She said, running her hand through his short dark hair. It felt course and matter down, a side effect of bathing in her sweat no doubt. Camilla then wrapped her arms around the now incredibly confused boy, and brought her lips right up to his ear. She then whispered to him, “And good boys get rewarded.” 

 

Adam was utterly shocked to find Camilla pressing her soft lips against his own. He was too confused to make a move one way or the other. After what had just happened, Adam would’ve preferred to push her away and sprint home to freedom. On the other hand, in his eighteen years of life Adam had yet to ever kiss a girl, let alone someone as hot as Camilla Stevens. The conflicting emotions met in his mind and wreaked havoc on the poor boy’s psyche. 

 

Satisfied that she had her hooks deep in Adam’s mind, Camilla pulled back from the kiss and walked towards the door. She gave him a quick wave before exiting the room and heading for her car, leaving one confused young man along with nothing but an awkward, confusing erection a terrible stench, and a very long walk home.

 

The next day was fairly uneventful for Adam, aside from the few times when he ran into Camilla in the hall. When he first approached his locker in the morning, he saw that both Camilla and Kerri were waiting by his locker. The pair were giggling loudly as Adam slowly approached his locker. He did what he could to keep his eyes on the ground, but he couldn’t help but take a few peeks at Kerri’s large round ass in her tight jeans. Damn his teenage libido, just yesterday she farted right in his face before Camilla spent an hour and a half crushing him between her foul, unwashed asscheeks. So why the hell was he still getting hard thinking about butts?!

 

“Hey pipsqueak!” Kerri mocked, stepping aside so that Adam could kneel down and open up his locker. “I think I could squeeze out a bit of gas for ya if you want.” She said, contorting her face and shifting her hips from side to side. Adam took her jeers and kept his mouth shut, both to keep himself from upsetting Camilla and to keep anything that Kerri pushes out her ass from getting into his mouth. 

 

“Kerri, leave my little man alone.” Camilla said, chastising her friend. Adam looked up at Camilla with confusion on his face. He wasn’t sure exactly why she was standing up for him, he thought that she hated his guts. The tall brunette simply smiled at him and reached down to run her fingers through his hair. 

 

The physical contact made Adam feel terribly uncomfortable and he quickly jerked his head away from Camilla. In response she put on a pouty face and began to chastise him as if he were some sort of animal. “Tsk tsk tsk. You’re not being very good today.” She scolded.

 

Adam simply shook his head and continued to collect his books. “Leave me alone Camilla, I don’t want anything to do with you.” Adam then stood up from his locker and began to walk away. He was nearly out of earshot when he heard her say to Kerri, “Still has an attitude problem I guess. I’ll fix that in science club.” Adam turned around to look at the girls who simply laughed and went on with their day. 

 

Then later that day Adam had another awkward encounter with his suspiciously kind bully. At lunch Adam was sitting with a few of his friends, a small group of other social outcasts who sat in an isolated corner of the school's massive cafeteria. Things were normal right up until Adam felt a gentle touch on one of his shoulders, and he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Then he heard her voice.

 

“Hey cutie, how come you didn’t wanna come sit with me?” Camilla began to rub Adam’s shoulders gently as she began to address his friends. “You guys wouldn’t mind if I borrowed Adam for a bit would you?” As she leaned over Adam’s shoulder, her impressive chest was on display for all of his friends to ogle, many of them didn’t even realize that she was talking to them.

 

“Uhhhh I’m gonna eat with my friends.” Adam said, once again confused by the way she was acting. He didn’t even realize that she had the same lunch period as him, and now that he was evidently on her radar, he couldn’t feel safe even with his friends.

 

“Ugh Fine, you’re lucky you’re cute or else I’d be upset. I guess I’ll just see you in science club.” She then leaned down and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before strutting off to go with all of her popular friends. Adam’s friends had a million questions for him as the gorgeous girl left, but Adam had no idea what to tell them, since he didn’t really want to let more people know about the afternoon he spent smelling her swampy buttcrack. 

 

The rest of the day went one without issue and Adam went back to his locker to pick up his books to bring home for the day. Upon opening up the small metal compartment, Adam found that someone had slipped a note through the small slots at the top of the locker. He looked up and down the hallway, trying to see if there was any indication of who might’ve left the note, but no one in the sea of students stood out to him. He shrugged and opened up the piece of paper. 

 

The message inside was short and to the point. “Bring me flowers tomorrow.” The instructions were signed with a small heart at the bottom of the page and Adam knew who had written it. And now the boy was left with a decision to make; was he going to play along with her little game or risk suffering her rage during the next science club meeting. He then went home to think about what to do.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter everyone. Please leave a review and let me know what you think! 

 

Have a great weekend!