- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, this chapter is the start of a fairly long arc with Mr. Lanning. We'll get back to Adam eventually but Michael is going to be the focus for a little while. Hope you enjoy!

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Michael Lanning sat at his desk, having dismissed his last class nearly fifteen minutes ago, and he was nervously fidgeting with his watch. Time was quickly running out for him to change his mind and avoid making what was potentially a huge mistake. 

 

Finally, the tenured instructor stood up from his desk and began walking down the hall. In the depth of his heart he knew what he was doing was wrong, but there was just something so incredibly entrancing about this girl. It had all started with what he had assumed was a genuine interest in his class from one of the brightest students that he had ever taught. 

 

Camilla Stevens quickly turned into one of Michael’s favorite students, she was attentive and never afraid to engage with the material, and he had to assure himself that the fact that she was incredibly attractive had nothing to do with why he was drawn to her. And the older man spent several weeks trying to convince himself that he wasn’t attracted to one of his students. He was married, happily so, and Camilla was underaged, there was nothing good that could come from such an infidelity.

 

But unfortunately for Mr.Lanning, Camilla Stevens wasn’t the kind of girl who got turned down. When she set her sights on something, it was only a matter of time before she got it. And this was ultimately the case for her history teacher. 

 

Thinking back, Michael remembered the day when he made the monumental mistake of giving in to his desires. It was a Friday and his favorite student had requested to come in after school to get a little bit of help before an upcoming exam. He knew she didn’t really need any help, but she was the kind of student to over prepare herself, so this was a completely appropriate meeting, he told himself. 

 

When he walked into his office, he was surprised to see Camilla already there waiting for him. She was sitting on top of his desk in a skirt and a tight button down top with her hair tied back in a tight ponytail. As he entered the room Camilla turned towards him, putting one of her feet up on the desk, revealing her shaven pussy to the incredibly stunned man.

 

“Ms.Stevens, please put your leg down.” He said, quickly averting his eyes from her intimate area. But Camilla wasn’t listening anymore.

 

“Come here Mr.Lanning, I don’t want to wait anymore.” She said, lifting her skirt some more and leaning backwards on her elbows, letting her bare ass and pussy hang off the front edge of the desk. 

 

The older man let out a heavy sigh as he locked the door behind him and walked over to the  young lady on his desk. He stood between her spread legs and ran his hands along her thighs. He savored the feeling of her soft, supple skin as he worked his hands towards her firm buttocks, massaging the cheeks for a minute before moving his fingers up towards her delicate lips. He played with her labia for a little bit, massaging the slick folds between his fingers before he then started to rub her already swollen clitoris. 

 

The soft moaning coming from Camilla filled Michael with an energy that he hadn’t felt in years. It was as if his spirit was being charged with the strength of her youth. He exhaled slowly as he unzipped his pants and proceeded to make the biggest mistake of his life.

 

Michael was pulled out of his daydream as he approached the science lab. On the other side of this door was source of all his fantasies and the object of his deepest regret. Pushing open the door, Michael peered into the dark room and saw Camilla sitting alone at the front of the room. 

 

The beautiful girl smiled as she saw her teacher enter the room and pull the door closed behind him. She hopped up out of her chair and walked over to the older man, slowly walking her fingers up his chest.

 

“I see you didn’t pussy out on me. That’s good.” She said sweetly.

 

“I thought you were upset with me?” Michael said, stroking her soft hair over her ear. 

 

“Who says I’m not?” She said with a grin. “Maybe I’m just playing nice so you don’t run from me, but as soon as I shrink you down I might just put you riiiiiiight here.” She took his hands and placed them on her ample ass. 

 

Michael held his breath as he once again pondered if this was a mistake. He knew he would be at her mercy if he went through with this, and she had already proven that she was willing to subject her playthings to disgusting conditions. He still had time to run, but he wasn’t sure that he was strong enough to do so.

 

“Did you do what I asked?” Camilla asked. Walking away from Mr.Lanning and retrieving the small black remote off of the desk at the front of the room.

 

“Yes. I took a cab to work this morning, my wife thinks I’m heading out of town to see my brother and I have an email ready to be sent out so I can take a sick day on Monday.” He said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and handing it over to Camilla. She smiled and took the device before aiming her size controlling remote at her teacher.

 

“Good, then you’re all mine. Anything else you want to say before you’re my helpless little toy?” She teased. 

 

Michael just shook his head and whispered softly. “Please, be gentle.”

 

Camilla laughed before pressing a button on the remote, causing Michael Lanning to shrink down to a height of only a few inches. She took a minute to stand over top of him, letting him know just how tiny and insignificant he was compared to her. Then the giantess bent down to pick up her tiny prize.

 

“Now where should I put you to sneak you out of here?” She tapped her chin playfully as she pondered the possibilities. “Any suggestions?” 

 

The tiny man was incredibly nervous about how this weekend was going to proceed, and part of that was going to depend on how things got started. He was worried that if things started off poorly, then the entire weekend would be nothing but suffering for him. So he needed to start things off playfully.

 

“Maybe you could drop me in your bra?” He suggested. 

 

“Hmmmm maybe, maybe. But I was thinking about putting you in here.” She then brought the shrunken man around to her now enormous behind. This caused a decent amount of panic within Michael’s heart. This is exactly what he was trying to avoid. 

 

The tiny man struggled against the gigantic hand that was currently dragging his face along the fabric covering Camilla’s ass crack. He tried to hold his breath but by the fifth time that she pulled his face through her butt he his lungs were demanding oxygen, even if it was tainted with the sour scent coming off of this little brat’s asshole. 

 

This torment didn’t last incredibly long, but Michael was still able to get well acquainted with the horrible stink that was emanating from this terrible abyss. When Camilla brought him back around to her massive face, she noticed that Michael had tears running down his face. “Jesus Christ are you crying? What a fucking pussy.” Her insults cut him to the bone and he was already kicking himself for his decision. 

 

“Alright you little crybaby, here’s the deal. If you can make me cum by the time I get home then you won’t have to go anywhere near my ass.” She said as she leaned up against the desk and pulled the waistband of her shorts open and dangled Michael over her hungry pussy. “Well, at least not today.” She added before dropping him down into the sticky hammock of her panties.

 

She then released her hold on her underwear and catapulted the terrified man into the folds of her vagina. “Good luck, dumbass.” She said as she packed up her stuff and headed towards Ms.Crowell’s room to drop off the remote before heading home.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now that she has what she wants, we're going to see a little bit more of Camilla's true self. And I can assure you that she's not a pleasant person.

 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave me a review and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!