- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mr. Lanning gets a feel for exactly how this weekend is going to go... let's hope he enjoys it.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Michael has resigned to just moving around as much as he can, praying that it would be enough to bring Camilla to orgasm, but he was starting to get paranoid. It felt like he had been dropped down into her underwear forever ago and by this point she must be close to home. He was sobbing as he frantically tried to massage the walls of her titanic vagina, with no idea on how to get the job done from where he was. He then began to laugh at himself as he took a moment to really think about why he was crying. He was only a few inches tall and he was struggling to make his underage mistress cum from from inside of her panties, and if he didn’t do a good job then she was going to shove him up her ass. He couldn’t have made it up if he tried.

 

Eventually he reached the point where he was too exhausted to even struggle anymore. Michael then just laid still in his captors panties, simply praying that his final moments were not spent in this dark and humid hellhole. His prayers were soon answered as more light began to pour into his sticky prison, but before he could adjust his eyes to the sudden flood of light, he found himself free falling away from Camilla’s massive genitals.

 

Michael was shocked out of his state of exhaustion when his body crashed into a massive pool of frigid water. The tiny man began treading water as he used this opportunity to wash his student’s vaginal fluids off of his face. “Holy shit Cam-“ Michael lost his train of thought as he craned his head upwards and realized what was happening. 

 

Miles up above his head, Michael could see his titanic mistress’ enormous vagina and asshole, looming ominously over what he was beginning to realize was a toilet bowl. “For the love of Christ! Camilla, no!” He screamed, unsure if she would be able to make out his tiny voice. 

 

Camilla sat on her porcelain throne, humming to herself and playing on her phone. She giggled as she heard a series of tiny screams coming from inside the bowl, and imagined how weird it must be for this middle aged man to be two inches tall and looking up at her asshole from inside the toilet. Not satisfied with simply dropping him in the toilet, Camilla then decided to humiliate him a little more. She then relaxed her muscles and sighed as a steady stream of urine began to rain down on top of the unfortunate history teacher. 

 

Down in the water, Michael screamed as he did everything he could to get out of the path of the torrent of piss that Camilla was trying to blast him with. Unfortunately for him, his swimming abilities proved to be insufficient as the yellow stream of urine smashed into his back and forced him under the frigid water. Unable to open his eyes, Michael was forced to just swim up as frantically as he could, struggling to overcome the strength of the jetstream. 

 

When he finally broke the surface of the water again, Michael looked up to see that Camilla now had her phone’s camera pointed in between her legs. “Smile Mikey!” She said as another short stream of piss shot down and splashed onto the tiny man in the bowl. This time the sour liquid hit Michael square in the face, burning his eyes and filling his mouth and nose. He spit out the vile substance but he was pretty sure that he would remember that taste for the rest of his life. 

 

“Camilla please!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. “You’ve had your fun now just get me out!” The weekend was starting off even worse than he was expecting. How could he have been so stupid as to agree to this nonsense. 

 

“Hold on Michael, just wanna see if I can…” Camilla drifted off as she scrunched her face, clearly exerting some effort. Michael looked up to try to ascertain what his tormentress was trying to do, but he became distracted by the almost rhythmic movement of the massive anus hanging over top of him. It didn’t take him long to figure out what this gigantic bitch was trying to do.

 

“Camilla! Don’t do it! Get me out of here you little bitch!” He screamed. 

 

Camilla laughed as she heard the screams from down in the bowl. She knew that this definitely wasn’t what Mr.Lanning was expecting from this weekend. He wanted to fuck a giantess for three days straight, but she didn’t really care about what he wanted. This weekend was going to be about her flexing her power as a giantess.

 

A loud, brassy fart blasted out into the bowl as Camilla let out a heavy sigh. It appears that this was the end of the show for now, but she had plenty of time left with this little toy so she wasn’t too upset. 

 

Michael continued to tread water as the explosion of gas began to fill the breathable space in which he had. The thick layer of stench began to settle upon the surface of the water and the tiny man considered diving down beneath the water in order to escape from the potent odor, but he was hesitant to submerge his head back under the tainted waters in which he was currently swimming. Thankfully he didn’t have to suffer the stench for long as Camilla rose up off of the toilet and lowered a mostly clean toilet brush down into the bowl for Michael to grab on to. 

 

Once he was safely outside of the porcelain confines of the toilet and placed safely upon the bathroom counter, Michael decided he was going to put a stop to this right now. There was no way that he was going to continue to be treated like this, especially not by some spoiled little brat. “What the fuck was that?” He shouted up at her. 

 

Camilla simply smiled and proceeded to wash her hands in the sink. “Well I had to pee. You wouldn’t want me to pee my pants would you? You probably would’ve drowned if I hadn’t made it to the potty.” She said, completely sidestepping the issue. 

 

“What? How about taking me out before you fucking piss on me? Do you have any idea how disgusting that is?” Michael was rapidly becoming furious with this little brat.

 

“No I don’t have any idea what it’s like to get dropped into a toilet and get peed on. And do you know why?” She asked, lowering her massive face down to the counter so that Michael was standing just a few inches from her enormous eyeball. “I don’t know because I’m not two fucking inches tall. I don’t know because I’m not small enough to fit inside of someone’s asshole. But do you know who is? You!”

 

Michael shriveled up beneath Camilla’s intense tirade. All of his courage had drained from his body as he realized that she was right. She could do literally anything that she wanted to him and at this point, no one would even know where the fuck he was. She was a goddess and he was nothing but her tiny little plaything. “I’m sorry Camilla, I shouldn’t have shouted.” 

 

“You’re right you shouldn’t have. And if you wanted to keep me in a good fucking mood then you should’ve made me cum. I mean I sat in the fucking car for like thirty minutes, and you couldn’t do jack shit for me. I mean Jesus fucking Christ you’re lucky I didn’t have to take a shit.” Camilla picked Michael up off of the counter top and ran him underneath some warm water. And when she was satisfied that he was at least clean enough as to not smell like her piss anymore, she carried him out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I've been writing quite a bit over the past few days and this story arc with Michael is turning out to be a long one... but I think you'll really enjoy it

If you've got the time please let me know what you think so far. You're reviews go a long way to helping me push forward with these stories!

As always, Thanks for reading!