- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The chapters are feeling a little bit short, might post a double on Friday just cuz thats the kind of guy I am :)

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Michael struggled to keep his stomach settled as he traveled through this unfamiliar place in Camilla’s closed fist. The swinging pendulum motion made it feel as if he was being forced to ride the world's most unsettling tilt-o-whirl ride. The tiny man fights back the urge to vomit. After what he just went through, he knows it would be best to avoid making Camilla angry.

 

Mercifully the swinging comes to an end as Michael finds himself being gently tossed onto a large, purple colored surface. The tiny man bounces several times before coming to a stop. He looks around at his surroundings and realizes that this must be Camilla’s room. 

 

The walls are painted a solid shade of pastel purple and all of the furniture is a bright white color. There are countless photos, awards and pieces of art hanging on the walls and sitting on the shelves. All in all it was the typical teenage girl bedroom that Michael was expecting, but somehow this place felt much more sinister than that.

 

Michael continued to survey his surroundings as Camilla began to peel off her clothes. The titanic teenager stripped down to her underwear before walking over to the foot of the bed and crouching down so that Michael could only see her head from where he was sat on her pillow. “What the hell is she doing?” The small man thought to himself, before the olive skinned beauty launched herself over top of the mattress. He was at a loss for words as the body of the massive teenager soared through the air towards him.

 

“Oh shit!” Michael cried as Camilla’s body flew closer and closer towards him, her descent casting a large shadow over the miniature man sitting on her pillow. Spinning on his heels, he tried to put some distance between himself and the fleshy meteor that had already begun its descent. His tiny legs managed to drag him a few feet before the entirety of Camilla’s weight came crashing down onto the mattress, sending Michael flying up into the air. 

 

Michael comes back down to the pillow and lands with a soft thud, as he feels himself begin to start rolling down a slope. Upon coming to a stop, the shrunken man found himself looking up into the massive smiling face of his underaged lover. The giantess’ lips began to part, allowing a large pink tongue to slither out and lick her lips hungrily. 

 

“Mmmmmm” she moaned as her head inched closer and closer to the old man, her tongue playfully flicking at his already wet clothes. “Oooh you must be so cold in those. Why don’t you strip down and I’ll warm you up okay?” 

 

Michael was hesitant to trust her after the ordeal in the bathroom, but as her warm breath washed over his shivering body he realized that she was right. He was quickly getting colder, and the wet clothes certainly weren’t helping. Deciding it was a win-win for him to play along, Michael began to pull away his clothing. Once the miniature man was fully nude Camilla pursed her lips and brought them down on top of his entire body. 

 

The massive pillowy lips pushed gently down onto his body and for the first time since being shrunken, Michael was finally enjoying the experience. The warmth of her skin and the fruity smell of her breath were all that he could think about as kiss after giantess kiss was planted on top of his body. And the sensation only grew more stimulating once Camilla’s massive tongue began to work it’s way down between his legs. The tiny man’s breath quickly sharpened as he felt himself rapidly reaching orgasm. He grabbed at Camilla’s massive lips as her tongue massages up and down his erect cock. 

 

It took less than sixty seconds total for Camilla to get her little toy to cum for her. She laughed to herself as she thought about how quickly this old man always came. She wondered if he was always so remarkably fast with his own wife, or if there was just something he loved about someone as young as her. Either way, there was no way a pathetic excuse for a man could ever service her desires normally. Lucky for her though, a toy like this was just what she needed to get through the weekend. 

 

The giantess pressed her elbows down into the bed and arched her back so that she could look down on the itty bitty man struggling to catch his breath. Michael opens his eyes to find himself shrouded once again in Camilla’s shadow. There was a short moment of silence as the two studied one another, but it was Camilla who inevitably broke the silence.

 

“Well little Mikey,” She said playfully walking two fingers across the pillow towards the naked tiny. “I let you have your fun. So how about we play a little game for my amusement?” She asks while placing one gigantic finger on Michael’s chest, gently pushing him down into the pillow.

 

“What do you have in mind?” He asked with a slight wheeze. The excitement from this whole affair was beginning to take its toll on Michael. He could already feel himself beginning to grow sore from Camilla’s less than gentle approach to being a giantess. 

 

“Well I have a fun game we can play.” She said getting up and walking over towards the closet. Michael watched intently as the young girl crossed the room, her hips swaying seductively with every step she took. He couldn’t help but admire her large round behind as she bent over in the closet looking for something. Her pink underwear had little red hearts all over it, and the more she bent over the more her cheeks seemed to swallow the garment. Just this little tease was causing Michael to feel his member begin to rise again. 

 

Soon after Camilla snapped back up and returned from the closet holding a large black gym bag. She tosses the bag down onto the bed and opened it up before turning around again and walking towards the nearly overflowing clothes hamper. Michael watches her dig through the mountain of dirty clothing for several minutes before turning his attention to the bag. He steps up to the opened flap and slowly begins to climb up it so he can take a look in the bag. Unsurprisingly the bag appears to be filled with gym clothes. Socks, shorts, a shirt and some other assorted items. Standing just outside the bag, he would have to guess that this stuff was all clean based on the distinct lack of odor coming off of the bag.

 

That changed quickly however, when Camilla came back from the hamper carrying a heavy armful of clothing, all of which she dumped into the bag. As the waterfall of clothes poured into the gym bag, Michael felt a wave of stink surge out and wash past him.

 

“Jesus Camilla, why don’t you wash your laundry?” Michael asked, stepping back from the massive pile.

 

“Oh hush Mikey, you’ll get used to it.” She says reaching over and plucking Michael off the bed.

 

“Get used to it?” He asked.

 

“So here’s the game. This bag is filled with lots of different things that I could wear to the gym. A couple shirts, some bras, tights, sweat bands and lots and lots of socks. I’m going to give you three hours to get everything out of the bag that you can.” Camilla said, brushing her dark locks out of her face.

 

“I don’t get how that’s a game, Camilla. Kinda seems like busy work, especially since you just dumped all that in there.” Michael retorted. 

 

“Well here’s the game part. At the end of three hours, I’m gonna choose from what’s left in the bag and wear you to the gym!” She said with an excited giggle. Michael on the other hand was less than excited about this new development. 

 

“Wear me? Camilla I don’t…” He began to protest.

 

“Oh my god it's super simple. Like if you don’t want me to put you in my sock at the gym, then get all the socks out. If you don’t want to go in my armpit, then get the shirts out. Basic stuff.” Camilla explains before dropping Michael on top of the bag and jumping up onto the bed behind him. She then turns on the TV and starts flipping through channels before looking down at her shrunken toy. “Your time just started shorty, make it count.”

 

“Camilla, I don’t know why you’re doing this, but I’m not doing this. It’s humiliating and degrading.” Michael said, stepping down from the pile.

 

“Your call dude. But I’m going to the gym in three hours and unless that bag is empty, then you’re going with me.” Camilla then places her feet near the bag. “But if you’re not going to play along then you just give me a foot rub.”

 

Michael looked back and forth between the tall tanned soles of his gigantic captor and the massive bag of dirty laundry beside him on the bed. Neither option seemed particularly appealing but unless he was going to call Camilla on her bluff, there was only one clear choice.

 

“So if I clear the bag, then I don’t have to go?” Michael asked. 

 

“Not unless you wanna.” Camilla said, not taking her eyes off the phone. Michael lets out a heavy sigh and slowly walks back up to the lip of the bag and takes hold of the first balled up sock that he sees. With a small amount of effort Michael is able to shake the crusty ball of cloth off the pile and roll it down off the pile. He watches it roll and roll faster and faster until it eventually flies off the side of the bed and falls down the space between her bed and the wall. Looking up to Camilla, Michael is able to catch a thin smile begin to form on her face. The tiny man then shakes his head and gets to work on the task at hand.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone, thanks for reading! Fetish content will be picking up pretty quickly so you wont want to miss the next few chapters!

 

Let me know what you think of the story so far and thank you all so much for reading!!!