- Text Size +

 

The first few layers were pretty easy. Most of the socks were already balled up so Michael was able to just push or kick them towards the slope and they would simply roll out of the bag on their own. There were a few pairs of panties that were easy enough to move and a single pair of spandex shorts that were a bit heavy but nothing he couldn’t manage. 

 

The first real obstacle for the little man came in the form of a large black cotton t-shirt. Michael tugged at the shirt and found that it was much harder to move around than the smaller items. After a few minutes of pulling and moving, the shrunken man was able to unwedge the corner of the garment from the side of the bag. He pulled it towards the edge and spent another few minutes figuring out how to get this bigger piece up over the edge. It was a difficult task but eventually the shirt was tossed out onto the bed. Michael sat on the edge of the bag, surveying the progress he had made thus far. 

 

Taking a moment to catch his breath, Michael was fairly impressed with how much he had done. At his best estimate he was probably close to halfway done with clearing out the large mountain of clothing. He took a deep breath and slipped down off the ledge and into the clothes pit below. Landing with a soft thud and a renewed energy, Michael resumed tanking away at the unwashed clothes in the pile. 

 

It was hard for him to miss the fact that the deeper he dug into the bag, the stronger the stale odor of days old sweat was starting to grow. And while it wasn’t quite yet overpowering, since the bag was open and he has already had plenty of time to get acclimated, the odor’s ever growing presence in his mind was beginning to make him question his sanity. 

 

“Twenty minutes left, small fry…” Camilla’s voice booms from outside the bag. Michael surveys the remainder of the task before him as he wipes a generous amount of sweat from his brow. Kneeling down the exhausted man dries his sweaty hands on the last of Camilla’s shirts in the bag. The tiny man chuckles a bit, feeling the tiniest bit of vengeance as he dirties the garment with his own sweat, as insignificant a victory as it may be. Taking the sleeve of the shirt and pulling it over his shoulder, Michael begins to vault himself up towards the edge of the bag. He struggles for several minutes before finally getting one of his legs over the top, causing the small man to roll down towards the mattress, pulling the shirt out of the bag with him. 

 

Camilla giggles as she watched her teacher awkwardly throw himself out of her gym bag and accidentally roll himself up in her shirt. The giantess extended her hand and gracefully plucked the garment up between two fingers allowing the tired, shrunken man to tumble back to the mattress. She watched quietly for a few minutes, smiling sweetly as she studied him. He was breathing heavily with his eyes firmly shut, clearly happy to have successfully accomplished his task.

 

“What? Giving up so soon? You’ve still got nine minutes left.” She asked with a gentle poke against Michael’s stomach. The tiny man bats the gigantic finger away as he opens his eyes and sticks his tongue out at his beautiful, playful, and slightly crazy giantess.

 

“All done and with time to spare. Looks like you’re going to the gym solo, sweetheart.” He retorts between heavy breaths. The giantess feigns surprise and lifts the large black bag up into the air above Michael. The tiny man watched helplessly as Camilla turns the bag upside down and he silently hopes that he didn’t miss anything in there. 

 

Sure enough, nothing but some stray dust and debris fall from the bag as Camilla violently shakes the bag through the air. “Well I guess you cleaned it out pretty good.” The giant girl declared as she tossed the bag back to the foot of the bed. Michael smiled and closed his eyes once again. Perhaps now he could get a bit of rest. And surprisingly enough, the giantess allowed him to do just that. The next nine minutes were nothing but pure serenity for Michael as Camilla let him sleep after a grueling three hours of unloading her dirty laundry.

 

The piercing sound of an alarm coming from Camilla’s phone prevented Michael from falling into any sort of deep sleep. The tiny man rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms as his gigantic companion sprung up off the bed. She tilted her head and smiled sweetly at him as he pulled on the large t-shirt still on the mattress turning it into a male shift blanket. “Hey Cam, do you mind if I just get some sleep here while you’re at the gym? I could use the rest.” He said honestly. 

 

“What do you mean silly? You’re coming with me?” She said, picking the gym bag up and beginning to load it with necessities.

 

“C’mon Camilla, I beat your little game, just let me catch my breath alright?” He bargained, hoping she was in a mood to at least hear him out.

 

“Wait you think you won?” She asked with a chuckle.

 

“I won fair and square. There wasn’t anything in that goddamn bag when the alarm went off.” The tiny man asserted.

 

“Really?” Camilla asked with a grin. “Did you check the pockets?” Michael’s heart sank, she wasn’t playing fair. Camilla slowly unzipped the large front pocket of the bag and reached a hand inside. She shuffled around for a few seconds before pulling out a single black and red, striped thing from inside the hidden compartment.

 

“That isn’t fair.” Michael argued, no energy left to flee and well aware that doing so would be pointless. 

 

“No fair? I didn’t stop you from checking the pockets little Mikey.” She said peeling off her current underwear so she could tower over top of her broken down teacher and show off her immaculate pussy. “And I hope those nine minutes of napping were worth spending the next two and a half hours up against my sweaty asshole.” The cruel goddess tainted as she reached down towards the scared and angry highschool teacher.

 

“Keep your fucking hands off me you psychotic bitch!” The angry man snapped. “This is sick, this whole thing is fucking sick and I want out. Take me back to my wife and family! I don’t care what you tell them I’ve had enough of you!” He was seething with rage at this point and although he knew that Camilla’s confession would certainly bring ruin to his life, he just could stand the indignity of being rubbed up against some bratty teenager’s disgusting shithole. He would rather die.

 

“No what’s sick, are the protein farts I’m gonna be pushing out. You’re gonna wanna keep an eye out for those Mikey.” She said cutely as she carried both Mr. Lanning and the small thong towards her bathroom. The tiny man began to struggle more and more as Camilla pulled a roll of athletic tape from the bathroom drawer and used one hand to hold the tiny man against the back of the thong while she used the other hand to apply a generous amount of tape. Once the tiny man was fully secured against the back of the underwear, Camilla held it up to admire her handiwork.

 

“Well, it’s not gonna be super comfortable.” She said with a slight furrow in her brow. Michael continued to flail and curse in his new prison.

 

“Then don’t fucking do it you dumb bitch! What’s the point of putting me in your ass if you won’t enjoy it anyways?” He asked.

 

“Well the fact that you hate it so much, is what I enjoy the most. So it might be uncomfortable on my starfish, but knowing that you’ll be drinking my ass sweat feels amazing in my soul.” She said with an insincere smile and a kiss on the face.

 

“You fucking evil whore! Take me the fuck out of here right fucking now! I swear to Christ if you go through with this then I’ll have your fucking ass hauled off to prison.” He screamed, still wiggling furiously against his restraints. 

 

“Well...” She replied calmly, causing Michael to sit in stunned silence for a moment.  “That’s if anyone even finds you.” She was right, despite being a cruel and unbalanced psychopath, the rest of the world would see nothing but a model student.

 

Michael cannot believe what he is hearing. She wouldn’t dare to kill him would she? Would she even need to? Surely people would notice that he was missing, but how would they know to check Camilla? All of these questions flocked to the front of his mind as Camilla lowered the thong down to the floor.

 

“Starting to make sense dumbass?” She asked bluntly. “I fucking own you. You made it so fucking easy to shrink you down and take you home, like… how could you be that fucking dumb?”

 

The giantess looked down between her legs at the tiny man taped up in the back of her thong and shook her head in disgust. “Now if you want to ever get back to that pathetic life of yours, you’re going to be a good little worm and do everything I say without a goddamn word of back-talk. Now get your face in my fucking asshole and lick it like your fucking life depended on it.” Her voice was booming by the time her tirade ended and Michael was far too afraid to say anything in return. Now, even more so than being pressed against Camilla’s giant anus for a weekend, he was terrified that this could be his new life.

 

The giantess stood up and began to pull the thong higher and higher until the tiny man fastened into the back was just outside the crack in her massive fleshy globes. She let out a heavy shudder as she felt his tiny body graze up against her eager bottom. She couldn’t wait to subject this old fucking creep to the most vile experience her body had to offer. She was going to make him fear her and once he was sufficiently broken, she would make him worship her. It was the ultimate flex of her strength as a woman, to dominate someone so completely and utterly and she couldn’t wait to do it with Michael Lanning. 

 

The young high schooler scrunched her face up as she felt a slight discomfort reach its destination at the end of her digestive track. Releasing her muscles, Camilla smiled as she felt the familiar sensation of gas passing out her sphincter and through her cheeks, only this time she had the added benefit of knowing that her history teacher was experiencing her fart in a way that no one in the world ever had. She moaned ever so quietly as she wafted the stink working it’s way up towards her nose, knowing that things were so much worse for poor little Michael. 

 

“Cross your fingers Mikey, because I’m not the kind of girl who skips leg day just cuz a fart gets a little too wet.” She announced with a cruel laugh. “Do me a favor and if they start getting real sloppy, just plug me up with your head okay?”

 

The titanic brunette didn’t wait for a response before pulling the tiny teacher into his prison between her heavy ass cheeks. Once she had him where she wanted him, Camilla used her index finger to feel around the back of her thong for poor Michael’s tiny head. Once she had it located, the goddess pushed on it ever so gently and massaged Michaels face in gentle circles all around her anal ring.  

 

The tiny man tried to scream as his face was mercilessly smeared across the bumpy, oily surface of the disgusting anus that was his new roommate. Unfortunately for him, his cries were lost within the dark abyss looming before him, only to be returned to him in the form of Camilla’s crude releases. No one would hear him where he was, the heavy globes that made up Camilla’s sizable rump ensured that she could go anywhere she wanted and no one would suspect that there was a middle aged man pinned in her reeking crevasse.

 

“Ahhhhh time to go.” Camilla said with a smile as she flexed her glutes for good measure. The olive skinned giantess then grabbed her bag off the floor and began walking to her car.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next few chapters are pretty great if you're into giantess ass/farts!

 

Stay tuned & thanks for reading!