- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of ass n' gas in this chapter... Hope you enjoy!

 

Pppppppffffffftttttttt

 

Michael winced as the hell portal before him opened once more. A hot wind then roared past the captive man, forcing his tiny head backwards until it was pushing against the fabric of Camilla’s thong. The tiny man coughed and spit, trying to rid his mouth and lungs of absolutely foul air he was being poisoned with. He had long since given up trying to get someone’s attention, unaware of how much time has passed since he began hearing the sounds of the weight room. 

 

When he had first started hearing the various voices carrying on indistinct conversations beyond the veil of his tormentor’s tight yoga pants, Michael put his very soul into trying to get the attention of someone who might be able to free him from this sweltering prison. The tiny man screamed until his voice had become hoarse, but unfortunately his insignificant voice wasn’t able to break beyond the dense cheeks that held him firmly in place, let alone get the attention of anyone in the incredibly loud gym. Additionally the shrunken history teacher quickly became discouraged, because Camilla somehow seemed to know every time he was trying to alert someone to his presence. And every time that the teenage giantess detected that her tiny prisoner was acting up, she discreetly released another hot payload of rank, disgusting air into the back of her panties. And despite being unsure of whether the giantess was actually punishing him for begging for a rescue or if he was simply being tortured with random and coincidental workout farts, Michael decided that it would be better for him to just keep his mouth shut as much as possible.

 

On the opposite side of the size spectrum, Camilla was having the single most euphoric workout of her young life. The young woman stepped up to the squat rack and felt a familiar tumble inside her flat tummy. She grinned wildly as she stepped beneath the worn iron bar, taking it up onto her shoulders and stepping back into position. The rumble within her body continues to move lower and lower as Camilla begins to warm up for her first set of squats. The giantess feels her ass begin to strain against the confines of her skin tight workout pants and just as she reaches the full depth of the squat, the cruel girl holds the position for a few seconds.

 

Michael is distracted by the stomach-churning sensation of free fall, as his captor lowers her ass down to the floor. So distracted in fact, that he doesn’t immediately realize that when the sensation of falling stops, her thong has become so tight at his back that he was now being aggressively forced up against the sweaty, rubbery orifice that had been spewing rancid air at him for what felt like an eternity. 

 

“Jesus Christ you fucking bitch.” The tiny man wheezed, attempting to pry his face away from Camilla’s sickening asshole. The pressure at his back had become so intense that he was afraid he might actually get forced beyond this disgusting portal into the literal hell on the other side. And just as that thought crossed his mind, Camilla’s enormous asshole began to bulge outward, eager to deliver the gift that she had been brewing. “No, goddamnit no!” Michael cried again just before the seal broke and yet another toxic blast was dropped onto his tiny frame. 

 

Camilla bit her lip as she felt the long and intensely hot fart burst out of her plump cheeks. She did her best to stifle a hearty laugh as she thought about the disgusting things she was subjecting her former teacher to. It was just so thrilling for the young woman to take a man with a family, a career, and the respect of his students and peers and break him down in such a humiliating fashion. As Camilla stood up from her squat, satisfied that Michael was sufficiently grossed out, she felt a weird sensation down in the back of her pants. It was as if her asshole was gnawing on something, desperately trying to pull it inside of her colon. She shifted her hips back and forth, trying to identify the unusual sensation. Finally it dawned on her… Michael’s head was inside her asshole.

 

Michael was thrashing about as much as he could when he felt the massive orifice begin to clamp down onto his tiny head. The miniscule man was helpless to do anything as the slimy, sweat covered ring of flesh pulsate outwards, taking a little bit more of his head within its grasp. Before a full minute had passed, Michael wasn’t even able to scream, as his head had become fully engulfed in the disgusting anus. 

 

Camilla stood still in the squat rack for a couple of minutes, curiously playing with her asshole’s new toy. The young girl flexed her anus, trying to gauge Michael’s reaction to having his head squished in such a manner. Unfortunately she couldn’t really feel him squirming around down there, but she wasn’t extremely surprised about that. With his body abound to her panties and his head stuck in her rosebud, it’s probably too hard for the little guy to move at all. 

 

“Don’t worry Mikey, I’ll get you out of there.” Camilla says quietly to herself. The teen giantess then proceeded to dip herself down into another deep squat. Pressing her ass outwards, Camilla feels another bubbly of gas reach her backdoor and relaxes her anal muscles to allow the wretched wind to leave her body. Upon standing back up, the giantess flexed her anus again, trying to determine whether or not her last fart blew Michael’s tiny head out of her butthole. Annoyingly, she found that her anus was still munching on the head of her former teacher, causing Camila to furrow her brow. 

 

“Goddamnit Michael, get your fucking head out of there.” She whispered angrily over her shoulder, knowing he couldn’t hear her, but irritated nonetheless. Camilla was thinking about sticking a finger down the back of her pants when she caught a glimpse of the mirror in front of her. And in the reflection of the mirror, Camilla could see an attractive guy sitting on the bench press behind her, giving her unusual looks. “Oh shit!” She thought to herself. With the headphones in her ears, Camilla had failed to realize that the torrent of farts she had been releasing upon Michael, were in fact audible to every nearby person in the weight room. Her cheeks began to flush red as she quickly placed the bar back on the rack and hurriedly made her way towards the bathroom. 

 

Michael was becoming increasingly panicked the longer his head spent being grappled by Camilla’s massive asshole. As the greasy walls of flesh pressed tightly into his face, Michael found it increasingly difficult to get any form of oxygen inside his lungs. In fact, the only reprieve from the crushing pressure on his skull came when Camilla was releasing a fart on top of his body. Seconds ticked away and Michael’s oxygen reserves continued to dwindle, causing the tiny man to pray and beg for his teenage goddess to fart on him again just so he could fill his lungs, even if he would be filling them with something foul. 

 

Mercifully Michael’s torment comes to an end as he feels his head get pulled away from the greasy sphincter with a wet pop. Light floods into the small man’s eyes for the first time since he was initially stuffed between Camilla’s massive moons. He coughs and sputters and desperately fills his lungs with the sweet gift of fresh oxygen, still too overwhelmed to fully take in his surroundings. 

 

“I can’t believe they all fucking heard me farting in there. It’s so fucking humiliating!” A voice boomed from far above Michael. The tiny man looked up between her bare knees to see Camilla holding her head in her hands. Darting his eyes around the room, Michael began to piece together that Camilla had gone into a bathroom stall and dropped her pants. A million thoughts raced through the exhausted man’s mind, the most prevalent one being that this may in fact be his best opportunity to make someone else aware of his situation. But he needed to be careful, because if he fucked up then Camilla may never let him return to his old life. 

 

“And you just had to get your fucking head inside my asshole didn’t you? You couldn’t just sit back and fucking take it like a man could you? No you had to try to get inside me, you fucking pervert!” She said loudly, now angrily glaring down at the insignificant toy of man lying in her underwear. Michael was about to raise his voice in protest, feeling his blood begin to boil once again upon hearing Camilla blame him for any of this nightmare, but the helpless man managed to catch himself before saying something he might regret.

 

The embarrassed giantess continued to stare daggers down into her panties, her eyes fixated on the pathetic little creature stuck there. After a few tense moments of silence Michael’s refusal to address Camilla’s accusation serves only to cause her rage fester even more. “Fuck you, you smug little asshole!” The giantess shouts at full volume.

 

“Everything okay in there sweetie?” Another voice echoed out from somewhere else in the tile covered bathroom. Michael watched his tormentor’s eyes nearly bulge out of her skull as the realization dawned on her that someone else had been listening to the unhinges screaming coming from this stall. The tiny man watched as the giantess put a single finger up to her lips in a “be quiet” sort of gesture, and Michael quickly decided that now may be the last opportunity he would have for salvation.

 

“Now or never!” Michael thought to himself as he opened his mouth to scream.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Feels good to be posting consistently again... so good in fact that I think I'm going to post another chapter! There it is, right there. See that little "Next" button down in the bottom right corner? That's it! Click that!