- Text Size +
GENETITECH/BIOENG. confidential file
SUBJECT: --GOLDMAN, David
A.U. No.: --NC 654 55 D
S.C.I.D. No: --7474HHD
SUPERVISING DOCTOR: --Dr. Terrence LYNCH

ITEM: --Transcript of recorded testimony regarding subject's current condition. File for ASSESSMENT/INFO

[cont.]

Eddie, Julie and I sat in a circle on a paper napkin near Linda's plate, eating a breakfast of fried egg slivers and biscuit shreds. Eddie was twitchy as hell, and kept jumping every time Linda would reach for her fork or set down her coffee mug.

"I figured we'd sorta take it easy today," Linda told us, her mouth full of bread. "I gotta run to the grocery store and grab a few things, so I thought maybe I'd stop by Blockbuster and grab a couple of movies."

She swallowed and grinned. "We can all just snuggle up together on the couch and watch."

Eddie glanced around nervously and Julie hung her head, but neither said a word. Uncomfortable with the silence, I looked up at Linda and smiled. "Sounds great," I said, with as much enthusiasm as I could muster.

"You little kiss up," she said with a playful giggle. "Just for that, I'll let you go with me and help pick out DVDs."

***

I was, as it turns out, the "hostage." Linda's plan was to have one of us with her at all times whenever she left the house. The threat, though unspoken, was quite clear. If Julie and Eddie weren't sitting quietly and waiting when she got home, I'd be the one to pay the price.

"So, is there something going on with you and Julie," or was last night just one of those things?" Linda asked me.

I was sitting in the car between her legs. She was still wearing her EAGER BEAVER tank top, but she had slipped on a short denim skirt for our trip out in public. Her tan legs were walls to either side of me, extending from the edge of the car seat, meeting in the shadows beneath her skirt, in a place concealed by her blue cotton panties.

"We didn't do anything last night," I insisted. "Julie was upset about her friend being in a coma, and I was just comforting her."

"I bet," Linda said, chuckling. "Carolyn was wrong about Julie and Eddie sleeping together, wasn't she?"

"Yeah, completely."

"Well, my sister has trouble thinking straight when it comes to Eddie, I guess."

I don't know what possessed me to ask what I already suspected. Just another stupid attempt to humanize myself in Linda's eyes, I guess. If I could become her confidant, she'd be hard pressed to treat me like a pet or a plaything.

"So, was there ever anything between you and Eddie?" I asked.

Linda didn't answer. Instead, she stomped the brake and brought the car to a screeching halt. I tumbled backwards until I came to rest right up against her crotch.

"Oops," Linda giggled. Her hand reached down for me, but instead of simply picking me up, she pressed me against the thin fabric between her legs. For a minute or so, she crushed me against the soft cotton. I felt it grow warmer, and I heard her moan once and shiver.

Then, suddenly, she was holding me between her thumb and finger, tilting me back so I could peer up into her face. She was wearing a familiar grin, one I'd seen on Carolyn's face many times over the past week. Her cheeks were slightly flushed, and she was giggling.

"That was close," she said, squirming in her seat. "I almost had to go home and change my panties."

Her voice took on a tone of playful scolding as she gave me a gentle squeeze. "Naughty little thing," she said. "I can't take you anywhere, can I?"

I was spared answering by the blast of a horn. Linda jumped and glanced out the window as a car sped by. "Guess we better get going before I get a ticket."

With a wicked smile, she added, "And I better put you someplace safe and out of the way."

I already knew what she had in mind, so I offered no resistance when she leaned over and set me on top of her sandaled foot. I knew if I protested, she'd just wedge me under her toes like she had the night before.

"Better hang on," she told me. So I wrapped my arms around her sandal strap and tried not to pay any attention to the way her toes wiggled playfully beneath me.

***

"Ooh, 'Zoolander!'" Linda whispered, snatching a copy off of the wall shelf. "I wanted to see this when it came out, but Randy wouldn't take me. He thinks Ben Stiller is a fag."

Linda held me in her cupped palm, cradled against her stomach. Whenever another customer in the store started to wander her way, she'd close her fingers over me and let her hand fall to her side.

Not the most comfortable way to be held, but I was just happy to be out of her purse. I'd spent twenty minutes at the grocery store riding around in darkness, sitting on an open Kleenex Pocket Pack and breathing through my mouth to avoid the overwhelming miasma of perfume, Binaca, and lotion.

After weeks in captivity, it was utterly surreal to be out in public, to be doing something as banal as browsing for movies with Linda.

"Zoolander's fine with me," I said.

Linda giggled. "You're so cute, pretending like you have a choice." She cut her eyes to either side to make sure we were alone, then she lifted me to her lips for a quick kiss.

"Tell you what," she whispered to me, her massive lips uncomfortably close to me. Her breath was warm and thick with spearmint. "I'll give you a choice when we're watching the movie. Left foot or right foot."

She tilted me slightly, giving me a good view of her feet far below. Then, with a giggle, she tilted me back so I was staring up into her face.

"I can't wait," I said, wearily.

***

I was really starting to rue the day that my stupid fetish became common knowledge among Carolyn and Linda.

I mean, when I was normal-sized, it was mildly annoying. But now... well, they both just seemed to take abnormal delight in mashing the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] out of that particular button.

With Carolyn, it was all about the power. She reveled in my helplessness, and took great delight in knowing she could bring me exquisite pleasure or excruciating pain with just a careless twitch of her toes. The more I struggled, the more she enjoyed it.

But Linda... I really think she did it for my benefit, because she wanted to make me happy. She saw me as her only ally amongst her "little people" and she really wanted to keep me on her side.

And for all my indignation and outrage, sometimes I did enjoy it. Sometimes my frustration would vanish and I'd be left with an insatiable lust and an overwhelming desire to simply surrender, to be a good pet and make my giant mistress happy.

God, they [EXPLETIVE DELETED] me up good, didn't they?

***

Linda finally selected 'Training Day' to go along with 'Zoolander,' and carried them to the counter up front. Peering up through a crack between her fingers, I could see the kid ringing her up. His face broke into a bashful grin at her approach.

"Hey, Missus Greenwood," he said. He looked about 17 or so, thin and pale, with streaks of blue in his blonde hair.

"Hi, Chad," Linda said, setting the DVDs down on the counter. "Back from Houston already?"

He let out a melodramatic snort as he scanned her card. "Yeah, the gig fell through. Dumbass club guy booked another band coz he said Denny never called him to..."

The computer beeped, and Chad gave Linda a sheepish look. "Um, it says you've still got 'Scary Movie 2' checked out. It's... um... five weeks late."

Linda sighed. "Crap. Randy checked that one out, and I have no idea where he put it."

There was about twenty seconds of awkward silence. Chad fidgeted, then finally said, "I could check them out for you, Missus Greenwood. I mean, if you like..."

Linda reached over and touched his hand. "You are so sweet, Chad. And it's Linda, okay?"

"Okay, um... Linda." Chad grinned as he punched the transaction into the system. "Oh, hey," he said a bit anxiously, in a failed attempt to sound casual. "We're going to be playing at the Taproom on Wednesday night. You should totally come hear us!"

Linda smiled. "Maybe so, Chad. Sounds like fun."

"Cool." He handed her movies to her. "Um... they're due back Tuesday before noon, Missus... um... I mean, Linda."

"I'll try to remember," Linda said.

***

"Cute, isn't he?" Linda said to me once we were back in the car. "Keeps saying he's going to write a song about me." She chuckled. "But he's in a Christian rock band, so I can only imagine how much it would suck."

I nodded, but said nothing. Once again, she had set me down on the seat, in between her legs. It was uncomfortably warm, despite the air-conditioning. Some Yes song was playing on the radio, turned down so that it was barely audible.

"But he's adorable and he's totally into me," Linda said. She reached down with her right hand and gently stroked me with her fingers.

"I bet he'd totally love to be where you are right now," she said, giggling. She squirmed, her massive thighs shifting around me. They were sprinkled with light sweat. Her skirt was stretched tight across her spread legs, exposing her panties to me.

"I can't wait until tonight," Linda said with a giggle.

"Yeah," I replied, growing uncomfortable with her relentless fondling. "Me neither."

"No, Davey," Linda said. "I mean, I'm really not going to be able to wait until tonight."

She was no longer stroking me, but nudging me backwards. I looked up at her, hoping I didn't look or sound as desperate as I felt.

"How about a foot rub?" I suggested. "You know how crazy I am about your feet, right?"

Linda snorted. "Nice try, Davey."

She shoved me against the smooth blue fabric of her panties. I could hear her hair bristling underneath. I gasped and struggled, but her fingers held me firmly.

I could feel her quiver, and she moaned as she rubbed me against her clitoris through the cotton. Suddenly, the fabric was damp. A convulsion rocked Linda's body, and she let out a bestial grunt. She dropped me and put her hand back on the steering wheel.

The smell was musky and overbearing, unpleasant only in its context. My stomach was churning, and it was all I could do to keep my breakfast down.

Linda shivered again, and exhaled loudly. Glancing down at me, she gave me a sweet smile. She reached down and gently stroked me with her fingertips, sliding me out from under her skirt and into the open.

"God, I've been wanting that since I woke up," she told me. She reached over into her purse in the passenger seat and fished out a pack of cigarettes. "Poor Eddie was too wore out to do me this morning, and it's not something I really want Julie doing."

She shook out a filtered Pall Mall and slipped it between her lips. "And God knows, you've been too busy wanking over my feet to do the job right."

She lit the cigarette with the car lighter, and took a drag. "Maybe all you need is a little incentive, Davey. So if you do a good job on me tonight, I'll put you between my toes and work you until you [EXPLETIVE DELETED] your little brains out. Okay?"

I nodded weakly. She reached down once again to pick me up, and tilted me backwards so that I was looking up into her face.

"You know, it's funny, Davey," she said, her cigarette between her sticky pink lips. "Eddie's scared to death of me, and Julie [EXPLETIVE DELETED] hates me. But you, I think you're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

I had no answer for her. I just hung my head and avoided her gaze, and hoped she'd at least leave me alone until we got home.

***

Our movie day started off pleasantly enough, I suppose. Linda was amiable enough--a little playful, but that was to be expected.

She had dropped me off in the box when we got home, and gone to change her clothes. I'd changed mine as well, wondering if everybody else could smell her on me.

Julie looked concerned, but said nothing. She simply took my messy clothes and tossed them into the appropriate pile.

After Linda had slipped into a pair of loose drawstring pants, she padded over to the dresser and fished us out of the box. I held my breath, hoping nobody would provoke her and shatter her good mood.

Julie climbed willingly into her hand, and even Eddie offered no protest when she picked him up. Holding the three of us, she was about to turn away. As an afterthought, grinning puckishly, she reached down and caught Sire the way most people would grab a cricket. Cupped hand, palm down to trap him, then gently closing her fingers around him. He barked and whined from inside her fist, the sounds muffled.

She set us on the coffee table, then went to go microwave some popcorn. As soon as his paws hit the wood, Sire bolted and ran the length of the table, stopping at the edge to bark ferociously at Linda. Eddie approached him and rubbed him roughly, playfully. Sire shook, his tags jingling, but finally calmed down. He followed Eddie back over to where we stood. Eddie sat down, and Sire laid his head in his lap.

"I know, boy," Eddie said, stroking the dog behind his ears. "She's scary, isn't she?"

"She's still better than Carolyn," I muttered to Julie. "Although she does seem to be closing that gap pretty quickly."

Julie took my hand and gave it a squeeze. "I know."

Sire lifted his head at Linda's approach, but for once didn't make a sound. He laid back down as Linda set down the smoking bag of popcorn next to us. She walked over to the TV and put the DVD into the player.

"We're watching 'Zoolander' first," Linda announced as she plopped down on the couch behind us. "Davey helped me pick it out."

"Actually, I suggested 'Attack of the 50 Foot Woman," I whispered to Julie. She laughed softly.

"Or 'Godzilla?'" she suggested, and we both laughed.

"'War of the Colossal Beast?'" I added.

"'Giant.'"

We were both giggling when Linda thumped the table with her foot. "What's so funny, you guys?" she asked, smiling.

"'Bigfoot,'" Julie muttered, making me snicker.

"Nothing," I told Linda. "Julie's just hot for Owen Wilson."

"I am not," Julie said, slapping me on the arm.

"He's a cutie, all right," Linda said, grinning. "I sure wouldn't kick him out of bed."

"I think she'd actually have to nail him to the bed," Julie whispered, and I snorted with laughter.

"Stop it," I whispered back. "You're going to get us in trouble."

"Now what are you laughing about?" Linda asked. She was still smiling, but there was something forced about it. It was obvious she was getting a little annoyed.

"It's nothing, Linda," Julie said. "This is the first fun we've had since Carolyn... you know... and I guess we're a little giddy."

Linda made no response, but instead turned her attention to the movie. Feeling like we'd dodged a bullet, Julie and I took our seats next to Eddie and Sire.

Linda's bare feet were propped on the table behind us, but I tried not to think about them. I tried to ignore the dry rubbing of her wiggling toes, the thought of her pale, wrinkled soles looming over us...

Julie reached over and took my hand. Smiling sweetly, she leaned in closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I felt her hair tickle my cheek.

I know it was selfish, but I was so grateful that she was there with me. God knows it had been hard for her too, and she had taken an awful lot of her anger out on me. But I could have never endured Carolyn's torments, Linda's affections, or Eddie's madness without Julie there.

I slipped my arm over her shoulders and hugged her closer. And for one brief moment, as we watched the movie, I was able to forget just how bad things really were.

Then the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] hit the fan.

Without warning, Linda leaned forward and snatched Julie. Julie screamed as she was yanked into the air. I was knocked over by Linda's massive fingers, and could only watch helplessly as she lifted Julie to her face.

"Linda!" I shouted, finally climbing to my feet. "What the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] are you doing?"

Linda just smiled and, without a word, tucked poor, squirming Julie under her shirt, setting her astride her nipple.

Eddie had jumped to his feet, and Sire was barking ferociously.

"Dammit, Linda!" I screamed, rushing to the edge of the table. "Stop this!"

She just chuckled and grabbed Eddie. He kicked and whimpered, his screams diminishing when she hooked her waistband with her thumb and dropped him into her pants.

"Why?" I asked, frustrated tears pouring down my cheeks. "Why are you doing this?"

Linda grabbed me roughly, pinching me around the waist as she hoisted me to her face. Leaning back, she rested one foot on the edge of the table. She then crossed her leg, resting her ankle on her bent knee.

"Why?" she repeated, licking her lips. "Because I can."

She pressed me against the sole of her foot, rubbing me against the thick, leathery flesh. I tried to scream, but my cries were muffled. All I could hear was the movie and Sire's frantic barking.

***

To this day, I still don't know what set her off. Maybe it was the sight of me and Julie sitting close. Maybe it was the way we'd been laughing at our own private jokes. Or maybe she'd been planning to do it all along. Who the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] knows?

***

For nearly half an hour, the three of us were molested mercilessly by Linda. And when it was finally over, we all lay huddled in her palm. Eddie was trembling and murmuring to himself, and Julie was sobbing. I so desperately wanted to go over to her, to hold her and comfort her, but I couldn't. I was terrified I might provoke Linda again.

So I simply sat and stared angrily at nothing in particular, blinking away the tears of frustration.

"Wow," Linda said, giggling. "I think I'll sleep good tonight."

Eddie buried his head under his arms, cringing as Linda's finger came down to caress him. "You had your work cut out for you, little man," she said cheerfully. "Davey here really did a number on me this afternoon."

"Please," Julie gasped between sobs. "Please just put us down."

Linda ignored her. She leaned back on the couch, cradling us just under her breasts. With a pleasant grin, she said, "I swear. A girl could really get spoiled with you guys around."

With a contented sigh, she ignored Sire's barking and turned her attention back to the movie.

Cautiously, nervously, I crawled over to Julie. "Are you okay?" I whispered.

I expected her to fall apart crying in my arms. Instead, she choked back her sobs and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Yeah," she said, trying to smile bravely. It didn't work, but I sure appreciated the effort. "Are you?"

Linda's fingers suddenly closed over us, squeezing the three of us gently. She opened her hand back up and glanced down at us. "Shh. I'm trying to watch the movie."

Sire was still barking, and showed no sign of stopping. Eddie looked out towards him. He gnawed his lip and whimpered.

Linda raised her foot and brought her heel down on the coffee table with a loud thud. "Shut the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] up, you dumb dog!"

That only served to rile Sire further. He growled and barked at her foot, charging towards it with a ferocious snarl. Linda raised her foot up again, and Sire backed away.

But he was still barking. And it was obvious he wasn't going to stop.

"I swear to God, I'm going to squish that little bastard," Linda shouted angrily. She slipped her foot off of the table and leaned forward, her face hovering just above the dog.

"SHUT UP!" she screamed. Sire retreated a safe distance, then turned and started barking again.

"Please boy," Eddie was whispering, rocking back and forth in Linda's palm. "Please be good."

"Okay, that's it," Linda snapped, climbing angrily to her feet. From her palm, the three of us watched as she held her other hand over Sire.

"Oh God," Julie whispered, clutching my arm. "She's going to..."

Linda's cupped her other hand over Sire, muffling his barking. Then, much less gently than before, she curled her fingers underneath and scooped him into her hand.

"Don't hurt him," Eddie pleaded. He was on his hands and knees, planting reverent kisses on Linda's palm. "Please please please don't hurt him."

Annoyed, Linda shook her head. "I'm not going to hurt him, you dumb [EXPLETIVE DELETED]. I'm just going to put him back in the box so we can watch the rest of..."

Linda suddenly let out a yelp and opened her hand. Sire's teeth had sunk into the thin, tender flesh at the base of her thumb. He still clung to her, his legs kicking madly at the empty air.

Without thinking, Linda shook her hand. Sire was flung loose and thrown down. He hit the coffee table with a wet, sickening thud.

For what seemed like a frozen eternity, we just sat there. Sire made no sound. He twitched once, twice, and then lay still.

Eddie threw back his head and let out a guttural, inhuman wail. He screamed until he had no air left in his lungs, and then he fell, flailing in Linda's palm.

Julie clung to me, her own screams muffled against my shoulder. I didn't scream, didn't cry, didn't do anything but stare in horror.

Linda's stare matched my own. Her eyes wide, her mouth agape, she looked down at Sire's broken body. She finally let out a wavering breath, then swallowed loudly.

"Oh God, Eddie," she began. But there was nothing else to say. Her mouth opened and closed, but the words just wouldn't come.

Eddie was curled into a fetal position, whimpering.

"I... it was an accident," Linda said, tears pouring down her enormous, flushed cheeks. "I swear to God, Eddie. I... he bit me and I..."

She began crying as well. "Jesus, Eddie. Please. I swear, I didn't mean to. Please, just say something!"

But Eddie made no response. His whimpers tapered off to unintelligible whispers, and finally into silence. He lay in an unmoving huddle, his eyes staring wide, but he made no sound apart from the wheeze of his breathing.

"It was an accident," Linda cried. "I didn't want..."

Trembling, still clinging to Julie, I looked down at Sire. And I felt just horrible for Eddie, but there was something else bothering me as well.

I couldn't help but wonder how long before Linda did the same thing to one of us.

***

Linda left us in the box, then went to handle Sire's remains. We heard the flush of the toilet. Eddie opened his mouth, but all that came out was the weak mewling of a kitten. He was still and silent again when Linda returned.

"It was an accident," she told us, since it was obvious Eddie was beyond hearing her. "You've got to believe me."

I did. She was taking it as hard as the rest of us were. There was something in her eyes, in her manner, that I hadn't seen before. Contrition, humility...

For once, she wasn't treating us like objects.

"God, I am so sorry," she wept. She buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

"We know, Linda," I told her. "It was an accident."

She nodded, her eyes red, her face miserable. "Thank you, Dave."

She hesitated a second longer, then added. "I'm really sorry, Julie. About your friend, I mean. I hope she gets better."

***

I don't think any of us got much sleep that night.

Linda left the three of us alone that night. We could hear her in the waterbed, crying softly. She'd toss and turn, but never seemed to snore for more than ten minutes at a time. Then she'd start awake and cry again.

Julie and I sat huddled against the side of the box, in each other's arms, keeping an eye on Eddie. Sometime in the wee morning hours, he began whispering to himself again. Just a simple mantra, "Hold it together, Eddie boy," he chanted. "Hold it together."

He finally did fall asleep, but by that time dawn was already creeping through the window. I looked at Julie, who was sitting with her head on my shoulder. She looked up at me and smiled sadly.

"Every time I think I've got a handle on this situation," she whispered, "something comes along to [EXPLETIVE DELETED] everything up."

I nodded. "Remember when we were going to plot an escape?"

She snorted and wiped her eyes. "It was just a couple of weeks ago. It seems like forever, doesn't it?"

"Yeah." I took her hand, and felt her fingers interlock with mine. "I think we should start planning again. For real, this time."

"You're right. Nobody's going to rescue us, and nothing miraculous is going to happen." Her face was so close to mine, her breath warm on my cheek. And she looked deadly serious. More determined than I'd ever seen her before.

"If we're going to get out of here, we're going to have to do it ourselves."

***

I guess I dozed off, but I woke up to the sound of Linda's thudding footsteps. I rubbed my eyes as she approached, wondering what her mood would be this morning.

To my surprise, Eddie was awake and sitting up. He was staring in the direction of Linda's approach, wide-eyed and manic.

Julie stirred next to me, coming awake just as Linda's shadow fell over us.

Linda looked ragged. Her eyes were swollen from crying and a lack of sleep. Her blonde hair jutted out at odd angles, and most of yesterday's makeup was still smeared on her face.

Eddie glared at her, unblinking.

"Hi Eddie," she whispered. "I'm glad you're..."

And to my utter amazement, I saw lucidity wash over Eddie. It was a remarkable transformation, almost like watching Hyde turn back into Jekyll.

His eyes relaxed, his posture straightened, and a small, sympathetic smile appeared on his face.

"God, I'm so sorry Eddie," she said in a wavering, exhausted voice.

Eddie climbed to his feet and smiled up at her. "I know, Linda. I know you didn't mean to."

She shook her head. "I'll never forgive myself, Eddie. I know you hate me now, but..."

"Shh," Eddie said, stretching out his arms towards her. "It's okay."

Tentatively, nervously, she reached down and gently picked up Eddie. She was still crying when she held him up to one tearstained cheek and nuzzled him. Eddie kissed her tenderly and kept reassuring her that it was okay.

Julie and I stared, dumbfounded.

"We'll talk about it later, okay?" Eddie said, rubbing his palms along Linda's cheek. His hands came back caked with day old makeup, but he didn't seem to notice.

"You go get cleaned up," he told her. "You've got work today, don't you?"

Linda nodded.

"Okay, then we can talk when you get home."

Linda began crying again. "Thank you so much, Eddie."

He kissed her again, and she set him down. She padded off into the bathroom and closed the door.

Then, and only then, did Eddie's clarity pass. He collapsed back onto the bottom of the box, wiping his hands frantically on his pants. Rocking back and forth, he just began chanting the same thing over and over again.

"Hold it together, Eddie boy. Hold it together."

***