- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Movie announcer voice: In a world where random shrinking has plagued humanity for years, one young woman's relationship is strained by her suddenly-shrunken boyfriend, a regrowth clinic that doesn't open until tomorrow, and a friend's voracious appetites.

 Todd put his phone down after double checking the movie times.


“Yeah, it’s at seven,” he told his girlfriend, Evie.


Evie and Todd were currently sharing the work of cleaning the kitchen. She nodded then handed him another plate to rinse.


“Perfect.”


The pair worked well together as a couple. They’d only been dating for three weeks but they had meshed together faster than either had expected. At their first date they had acknowledged their habits of moving too fast with their partners and tonight was actually the first night he’d been over to her apartment for dinner.


He’d brought several small side dishes while she had made the main course, then without prompting had helped her with cleanup.


He’s such a nice guy, she thought as she started putting things away. It almost made her reconsider her goal of making it a month before sleeping with him.


She’d met Todd at the gym. During her longer runs on the treadmill she couldn’t help but check him out: a little taller than her, not scary muscular but with good definition. He also spent far more time lifting weights than on his phone which was rare currently. Dark hair, tan skin, a good smile. It was what Evie had kept falling for in almost all of her previous short-lived relationships.


Todd considered himself lucky have met Evie himself. They’d quite literally ran into each other when leaving one day, then laughed about it again when they saw each other at their favorite coffee shop five minutes later.


She was a little smaller and had a runner’s build compared to his own goals of building mass. Long black hair, nice breasts, and looked amazing in short shorts. The fact that she was a legitimately nice woman who could hold great conversation was a plus. And, he was starting to realize, that was far more important than the looks.


Important enough that he didn’t mind waiting to get physical with her. He desperately wanted to, sure, but Todd was learning important things about himself and relationships. With Evie life just felt easier.


“Should be pretty s-” he said to Evie’s back after he sat a clean plate next to her.


This was good timing, as at that moment Todd vanished from sight.


“Pretty what?” she asked, turning to look at him. His voice had trailed away strangely rather than simply halting like mid-sentence.


Todd was nowhere to be seen.


“Todd?” Evie asked, stepping forward slightly to look around, “Where did you go?”


Her foot stepped on something soft.


“What-?” Evie said as she looked down, seeing a shirt and a pair of pants on the floor of her kitchen.


“Todd!” she said, embarrassed, “We said we were gonna wait!”


There was no response from the rest of the apartment. Evie waited a moment, then called out again.


“Todd?”


This time her voice was less certain that he was waiting naked in her room.


She stepped back and knelt down next to the pile of clothes. There was jeans with the socks still in the legs, a shirt, and she giggled when she saw bright red undies. Everything was situated as though the person inside of them had simply vanished.


“Wait, this looks like….oh no.”


There was a small movement from within the shirt that became more frantic.


“Todd? Todd, hold still!” Evie said as she leaned forward.


Carefully she picked up a small part of the shirt and lifted it upward.


“Hold still!” she said again as she sorted through the pile of clothing.


Moments later she beheld Todd, now three inches tall and disoriented, laying confused on his own underwear.


He tried to stand but could only stumble and fell to his knees.


“Hey hey hey hey,” she tried to sooth him, “It’s okay, I’ve got you.”


Evie used both hands and scooped up his little naked form. He jerked in her hands but she held him firmly and lifted him to the countertop, placing him in a bowl she had just cleaned and dried.


She knew the shrinking process was disorienting; she’d had several friends shrink in similar fashion right next to her. Each had told her how the first several minutes were the worst they’d ever felt. It took each about an hour to get back to feeling ‘normal’ but simply three to four inches tall. By the time they were regrown they had adjusted well enough that returning to normal size simply caused it all to happen once more.


Whatever random cosmic event was causing the shrinking that had plagued the human race for the past several years wasn’t well tolerated by its victims. It appeared to strike randomly and had struck at least ten percent of the human population. They shrank instantly regardless of where they were and what they were doing; the mortality rate of shrinkies in the first two minutes afterward was close to thirty percent.


Luckily for those that were observed, found, or could afford the detection technology, a solution had been found relatively quickly. Now regrowth formulas were available at almost all medical centers for a minimal fee. For the first six months there had been no hope for those who shrank which led to a staggering loss of hundreds of thousands of individuals from all walks of life.


And not all of those were from simply not being found, car crashes, or similar accidents.


Which was why Evie did her very best to care for any shrinkies she found until she could get them to a medical center. She’d helped two of her friends and at least three actually random people who were relieved she had been their rescuer. She had no idea that she’d inadvertently smashed two while walking downtown.


“Todd?” she asked as he rolled onto all fours, “Todd, can you hear me?”


His tiny head nodded and he looked up toward her, rolling onto his side on accident.


It was adorable; Evie held back a giggle and tried to not glance at his junk. At current size it was pathetic but proportionally it made Evie a little nervous.


“Okay, well, you’ve been shrunk!” she said with a nervous smile. “Um, we can get you to a center and regrown in just a--”


Her voice trailed off as she reached for her phone and searched out their town’s single Urgent Care facility.


“Uh, tomorrow morning?”


Todd managed to get to his feet and carefully balanced. He waved his arms at her and tapped his forearm.


Clearly shaking it off, she thought.


“I know!” she said back to his unvoiced question, “It’s dumb but they closed ten minutes ago!”


“So can you call them or -” he tried to yell up to her, but at that moment the front door opened, drawing Evie’s attention.


“Hey!” he yelled up to his girlfriend, but she wasn’t looking.


“Hey girl!” Tina said as she walked into her friend’s apartment. “You ready to roll?”


Tina was several inches taller than Evie but it wasn’t just the height that made her the more dominant friend. Where Evie was more kind and passive, Tina bulldozed her way through life. Tina had pushed Evie to get into the gym, but leaned toward weightlifting herself. With long black hair and a stunning body she was the friend that boys were drawn to.


Todd had only met her once but didn’t care for her. She seemed to push Evie around and Evie was passive enough that she didn’t see it happening. Not to mention Tina had made a pass at him as soon as she knew he was dating Evie. On top of Evie admitting Tina ‘swung’ in every direction and that they had experimented frequently up until the year prior.


For Todd, the new boyfriend, Tina was oddly threatening.


“Well actually -”


“Where’s the new boytoy?” Tina asked, looking around, “Did he ditch already?”


“Uh no,” Evie said, “He actually-”


Tina saw the pile of clothes on the floor in the kitchen and gasped theatrically.


“Evie!” she put a hand on her chest and faked being affronted, “Do you have a naked man in your bedroom?”


She giggled and hurried toward her friend’s room. Tina knew Evie wouldn’t be happy about her checking out her nude new boyfriend but also knew Evie couldn’t quit her. The smaller girl would get over it. She always did.


“No!” Evie said, pointing to the bowl on the countertop, “He’s not in there, he’s in here!”


“Nooo!” Tina said with a stunned smile, “He didn’t! He didn’t just shrink!”


She hurried into the kitchen and Evie slowed her down with a hand as soon as she realized what Evie was probably after. In the excitement of dealing with yet another shrinkie she’d almost forgotten about her friend’s ideas about shrinkies.


Where Evie did everything she could to help rescue shrinking victims, Tina had a very different approach. The other girl herself wasn’t even sure how many shrinkies that had made their way into her purse, panties, or simply straight into her mouth.


“He did,” she said as her friend looked into the bowl. Todd looked up in confusion and covered himself as best he could. “But we can’t get him to a -”


“Can I have him?” Tina asked, reaching toward the tiny man before waiting for a response.


“No!” Evie pushed her hand away in a rare rebuke of her friend. “I’m taking him to a clinic tomorrow!”


Tina didn’t push the issue and stepped back, giving the confused little man a wink. She knew that Evie had a soft heart and she had to be honest – even though her stomach was grumbling this particular shrinkie did belong to Evie. For now.


“You know, you could hold onto him for a few days,” she said with a wink to her friend. “I’ve had a couple last-”


“Nope! Nope!” Evie said loudly, covering her ears dramatically, “Not hearing this!”


Todd’s disorientation was fading fast and he realized what the two giantesses above him were really talking about. He knew what happened to some shrinking victims but also knew Evie was a rescuing type of woman. Clearly Tina was not.


“Evie! Evie!” he yelled upward, but neither woman heard him.


“So what are you going to do with him?” Tina asked as she looked at her phone, “You might as well have a fun night before the clinic opens tomorrow.”


Evie glanced at the clock, then down at Todd. She gave him a reassuring smile in response to his waving arms and carefully ignored Tina’s sign language of pushing a finger through a circle made from her thumb and pointer finger.


“Still going to the movie,” she told him and Tina, “I guess I only need one ticket now though.”


It didn’t put Todd at ease in the slightest when Tina replied: “I’ll come! We’ll need to swing by a gas station so I can pick up my own snack to sneak in though.”


Tina gave Todd’s bowl a pointed look and licked her lips. Evie pretended not to notice.


***


Half an hour later Tina and Evie were picking their seats in the back row of the theater. The previews had just started playing and people were still trickling in, but it was obvious this wouldn’t be a crowded showing. Only one person was within five seats of them and they were in the row ahead.


It had been very easy to sneak Todd in. Briefly Evie had talked with him, lowering her ear to be near him, and they had both decided he might as well still go to the movie with her. Evie had promised to keep him away from Tina as well and reassured him she wasn’t up to any funny business.


He currently sat in the inside pocket of her jacket.


Tina had suggested, in order, that Todd could be snuck in up Evie’s snatch, backdoor, stomach, and finally just suggested that Evie let Todd ride in her cleavage. All of these Todd had been very against and luckily Evie had stood her ground.


But it still made him nervous when Evie took him from her pocket and sat him on the shoulder closest to Tina.


When the movie he started the distraction helped but it was impossible to ignore that Tina looked at him periodically and licked her lips.


He almost threw himself off his girlfriend’s shoulder when Tina leaned close to Evie to whisper into her ear. The massive woman opened her mouth theatrically and stopped just shy of touching her lips to his tiny body. Instead she redirected herself at the very last moment.


“That’s pretty hot isn’t it?” she said to her friend who was transfixed on the film.


The two main characters had snuck out of their small town bar and were currently desperately kissing in a rainstorm. It wasn’t explicitly shown but it was obvious where the man’s unseen hand was by the actress’s gasps.


Evie jumped a little from the surprise and giggled in embarrassment. Just watching the passion from the two actors had gotten her surprisingly heated up. She’d masturbated to the original ‘Journal’ movie hundreds of times and could tell this one would also be classic wank material.


“I guess,” she said, suddenly reminded of who was sitting on her shoulder. She turned even more red and pretended she wasn’t heating up between her legs.


“You know, we’re the only ones in this row,” Tina said, this time lowering her mouth slightly toward Evie’s’s earlobe. This also had the effect of sending a waft of orange-soda-scented breath directly over Todd. “Wanna mess around? For old time’s sake?”


“What?” Evie whispered back, “No! We said we weren’t-”


Tina ignored her friend’s decline and slipped her hand up Evie’s skirt. Her friend tried to squeeze her knees together but Tina knew the solution to that: Evie couldn’t resist a light touch to her inner thigh. Her toned legs opened easily and Tina smiled when she felt silk underwear under her fingers.


“You’re saying no,” she mumbled into Tina’s ear, “But your body is saying yes.”


Evie hated her body’s reaction but she couldn’t deny it. If Todd had been full size this movie would have eroded her last defenses. There was no way she could have resisted even the slightest advance from him. He would have gotten a handjob at the least from the opening scene alone.


Tina pulled Evie’s panties aside and stroked her already wet vulva.


“No, I’m dating Todd!” Evie tried to protest, but her words died as Tina plunged a finger into her depths.


“Oh, right, Todd,” Tina said in a fake, disinterested tone as she curled her finger and stroked Evie’s g-spot.


Todd froze in place. Tina’s hair had been hiding what was going on below but when Evie moaned it became obvious. And when Tina leaned back and looked down at him Todd knew it was time to run. Her eyes looked at him hungrily.


He just barely managed to turn around and run, jumping from Evie’s back onto the seat behind her, when Tina’s free hand caught him easily.


“You two have been waiting on the action, right?” Tina asked, keeping Todd out of sight. Evie’s mouth hung half open as Tina masterfully manipulated her pussy. “You know what boys are for, he hasn’t touched you yet?”


“No, Todd, we-” she mumbled.


On screen the two main characters had moved their tryst into the bedroom. It was only half a step shy of pornographic as the female lead turned to sit on her lover’s face.


“We-”


Evie’s eyes flashed open when she realized Todd wasn’t on her shoulder anymore.


“Todd! Where-”


“I think you two should quit waiting,” Tina said. Her friend tried to sit up and look around but she used her thumb on Evie’s clit and her friend’s eyes glazed over with pleasure instantly.


“Clinic…” Evie tried to say.


“Just watch the movie,” Tina commanded.


Todd yelled in her hand but Tina’s fingers easily covered his face and blocked out the sound. He felt himself being lowered and wasn’t naive enough to be confused about where he was going.


“No! Let me go! Let me-”


Tina slipped her fingers out of Evie just long enough to move her panties further to the side, and rammed Todd’s tiny body into her friend.


Evie squeaked as she felt the sudden movement deep inside herself. This clearly wasn’t a finger.


“Is that-, is that-” she tried to say, but Tina kissed her deeply.


“Watch the movie, it’s what they’re for,” Tina said as she slipped off her own seat and knelt in front of Evie. A quick glance side to side showed her no one was in a position to notice.


Evie’s skirt was flipped up. Tina yanked her panties down and completely out of the way.


Todd instinctively pushed against Evie’s wetness and felt less humid air against his head as he pushed his way out. Evie’s shifting and clenching muscles actually helped move him forward as he tried to escape. His hands slipped against undulating flesh but he could tell he was making progress.


His face was freed from Evie’s snatch just in time to see Tina’s grinning face.


He screamed as her lips lowered to his wet prison and licked his face and Evie’s clit in a long single swipe.


Then a finger pushed on his head, irresistibly shoving him back until his feet pushed against Evie’s cervix before it retreated.


Todd panicked, kicking and pushing in every direction, doing everything he could to keep his face clear of fluid and avoid drowning.


“Evie!” he screamed over the sounds of her heartbeat and Tina’s enthusiastic licking, “Evie! Help!”


Evie’s resistance to her friend’s seduction had vanished. She was torn between watching the movie, where the male lead had now tied up the female and was artfully mounting her from behind, and Tina who was eagerly licking her snatch.


It was impossible to resist Todd’s frantic movements inside of her and Evie had to admit it felt far better than she would have expected. A bit of her was dying of the shame of using him like this. Another part of her was jumping up and down in excitement.


Tina did her best to get Evie off as fast as possible. She had a lot of practice since high school and Evie was clearly loving the addition of the shrinky to their play. Her fingers rapidly rubbed every sensitive part of Evie while her lips and tongue sought out her clit.


Another leftover from all the times they’d played with each other when they were younger, Evie began rapidly tapping on top of Tina’s head to silently let her know she was cumming.


Pretty obvious, Tina thought as her friend’s pussy clamped down on her fingers.


Todd’s frantic struggles came to a halt as his girlfriend’s vagina clenched down on him with rib-cracking pressure. He screamed in pain.


When Evie came down from her orgasm she slid down in her seat with a smile. She glanced to each side and saw their play had been unnoticed by other theatergoers. Between her legs Tina leaned forward and began licking her gently again. Evie almost stopped her but realized Tina wasn’t trying to get her to cum again.


Todd groaned in pain as something brushed the bottom of his feet. In the chaos he had switched orientations and was now buried head-first in Evie. He struggled to take a breath both from pain and from Evie’s secretions. Had he been full size his cock would have been loving the sensation. As it was…


The thing brushed his feet again and Todd wriggled toward it. His world shuddered when he moved, then the thing came back.


That’s a tongue, he thought, weighing his odds of survival inside of Evie versus outside. Either way he knew he was likely doomed.


The choice was made for him as the tongue returned with a single finger. Between the two of them he was slid in the outward direction. The moment he felt felt cool outside air contact his soaking wet skin the finger vanished and a different pair of lips enveloped him.


Tina finally worked the shrinky out of her friend’s snatch and pinned him between her lips. She smiled as she felt his feet near the back of her mouth and relished the power she had both over him and her friend. Getting Evie to cum had been as easy as it ever was; Tina knew exactly how to bring Evie back to her side on any debate. And it had been surprisingly fun to finally override her friend’s odd insistence on rescuing shrinkies instead of enjoying them.


She moved from her crouched position and pinched the shrinky’s torso with her teeth. His kicking efforts redoubled, as did his swinging arms just barely outside her lips. Tina could hear him yelling but over the sound of the movie there was no fear of discovery.


Except by Evie who looked at Tina with the glazed-over look that Tina loved. In her post-orgasm state Evie was putty in her hands.


Her friend’s eyes narrowed and grew wide as she tried to overcome her afterglow.


“Wait, don’t-” she started to say, but Tina cut her off with a kiss.


Todd screamed as Evie’s mouth opened to accept him. The giant women kissed passionately, throwing him about with their tongues. The wet appendage slammed him against teeth, cracking more ribs and twisting his left arm far beyond its normal position. His scream of terror turned to pain.


Evie tried to pull away from Tina, briefly, but her more dominant friend had seen this coming and headed it off by simple expedience: a hand around her friend’s throat for some light choking action and the fact that she was simply far stronger than Evie.


Tina used her skilled tongue to swap the shrinky from her mouth into Evie’s then pulled out of the excellent kiss.


The hand not around Evie’s throat, squeezing gently, covered Evie’s mouth.


“Swallow it,” Tina commanded, whispering into Evie’s ear.


Evie shook her head, trying to hold onto the last pro-shrinky morals that she still had. But it was impossible to ignore how good Todd tasted in her mouth. The way he was struggling made her feel strong in ways she’d never imagined. She couldn’t help but suck on his little body to get more flavor and her mouth was watering like he was fine chocolate.


“I wanna feel you do it,” Tina whispered over the sound of the movie, and squeezed her hand a little tighter.


This time Evie moved Todd to the back of her throat and swallowed. Tina groaned in pleasure as she felt the shrinky expand Evie’s throat briefly on its way to her friend’s stomach.


Todd screamed as another tunnel of wet flesh squeezed him hard. There was a moment of distinctly greater pressure that snapped his left leg in a flash of pain, then he was moving down once more. Each breath hurt more and more until suddenly there was an opening below him.


He shouted again when he landed in a pool. The smell was overwhelming diet soda mixed with what he knew was stomach acid. It was easy to stay above the pool to breath but each breath burned his throat as his skin started to tingle.


“Evie! Help me!” he screamed, praying that his girlfriend wouldn’t let him die just because of her friend’s horrible fetish.


Evie let out a tiny, polite burp and giggled with a hand over her mouth.


“I can’t believe I just did that,” she said. The girl put a hand on her stomach and while she could feel her stomach jumping inside her hand only felt the gentle rise and fall of her breath.


“It’s what they’re for,” Tina said, sitting back in her chair and hooking her thumbs on her leggings to pull them down. She knew she could make Evie return the favor, likely for the rest of the movie. Evie was a people pleaser and Tina was very much pleased by prolonged oral.


“Maybe I can-”


Both girls were suddenly distracted by movement from the nearest theatergoer to them: a row ahead and several seats to the right the single man’s form suddenly vanished. Just to emphasize the suddenness both watched his baseball cap land on the back of his seat then fall backward into their own row.


Almost as though…


“Maybe you can go ‘rescue’ that one?” Tina said with a cruel smile as she eased her leggings down below her knees.


Evie obeyed without hesitation this time as her stomach bounced pleasantly. This particular shrinky was only two inches tall but she cradled him carefully nonetheless.


When she sat back down in her chair she tried, one last time, to hold onto her morals.


“You know, the clinic opens tomorrow and -”


“This is open. Right. Now.” Tina insisted, overriding her friend’s conscience one final time. She grasped Evie’s wrist lightly and pointed to her crotch, where a smiley face was shaved into her short pubes and she was already glistening wet.


Evie sighed, and looked down at the man who clearly knew what was about to happen.


“Sorry little guy,” she said as she knelt in front of Tina, who opened her legs invitingly, “But it’s what you’re for.”