[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

This is a collection of chapters I originally wrote for Tinyman0001's interactive, "Lost in a much larger world", originally posted to writing.com. It follows a young man named Chris, who finds himself transported to a fantasy world where he's only an inch tall. Not only is he unable to get home, but an accident with his adventuring party one day leaves him stuck with a gassy centauress and her magic-wielding partner. With new spells continually being accidentally cast on him, things are about to get a whole lot worse...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Insertion, Body Part, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9722 Read: 27284
Published: January 29 2020 Updated: January 29 2020

1. A Centauress's Household by spicecrow [Reviews - 2] (1399 words)

This story builds upon a series of chapters originally written by Tinyman0001, which have since been deleted. The characters of Chris and Trudy belong to them. If you wish to know a little bit more about how this story begins, here is a summary of what happened in those lost chapters:

This story follows the adventures of Chris, a young man who one day finds himself teleported to a high fantasy world where he's only an inch in height. Before he can find out more from the sorceress who summoned him, a rogue on a bounty hunt assassinates her, leaving Chris stranded. The rogue, named Elisabeth, decides to take Chris in as a member of her party, which also includes Sophie the catgirl druid, Kari the ice giantess, and Zelana, an elven warlock possessed by a demon.

After a month, Chris is already thoroughly unhappy with his new world and wishes to return home, but his selfish and constantly horny party refuses to let him leave. Sophie is randomly assigned to watch over him, preventing his escape and punishing him for attempting to leave, which she elects to do via a magical prank. She ties Chris up with string and enchants him so that he gives the next woman he comes into contact with the worst gas they've ever had. The prank goes awry, however, when a centauress deliverywoman knocks at the door, there to deliver a package. While Sophie is distracted, the oblivious centauress, named Trudy, accidentally sits on Chris, wedging him into the buttcrack of her horse behind. Entirely unbeknownst to her, she leaves the party's house with an extra passenger, Sophie also none the wiser as to where he's disappeared to.

Things quickly go from bad to worse as the enchantment Sophie placed on Chris kicks in, giving Trudy terrible gas. Chris tries to climb up the centauress's rear to hopefully get her attention, but he manages to fall into the tailhole cut in her dress, and ends up wedged right up against her anus. Our story properly begins for Chris and Trudy as Trudy arrives back at her home, having made her last delivery of the day.

----------

2. Larger Problems by spicecrow [Reviews - 0] (1531 words)

3. Don't Hold Your Breath by spicecrow [Reviews - 0] (1621 words)

4. Mind Over Matter by spicecrow [Reviews - 0] (1775 words)

5. Unexpected Salvation by spicecrow [Reviews - 0] (1641 words)

6. A New Family Found in a Much Larger World by spicecrow [Reviews - 0] (1755 words)