- Text Size +

“Thanks for… errrgghh… waiting for me there, Hal!” Mia said with a chipper zeal, waving to me from the toilet, though her intermittent lower-gut grunts as she put simultaneously effort into this heinous act sounded like they came from a different species. “Just make yourself…. oooof… comfortable exactly in that spot! I’ll only be a few more minutes in here, and then I just might have a super-helpful chore for you to do. Sorry if it’s too much of a bother to ask you to stick around, but what can I say? I just feel so much…. unggghh… better when I’ve got my family close by, no matter what. Especially you. My favorite brother on Earth. And we’re a TEAM, right? I know you didn’t forget that! And like any team, we do everything together, through good and bad, through thick and… ooohhh… thin! That’s what makes us so special.”

God knows how I stayed awake and aware for the next diabolical seven minutes as my sister finished off her business at the commode. With soprano-pitched wind-passes that sounded like air raid sirens, and deeper rocky plunks that fittingly mimicked the actual wartime mortars dropping and blowing clean through stone, I soon lost all capability of distinguishing my sister’s GI-cooked gusts apart from the actual deposits of stomach-degraded Mexican-food leftovers hitting the pool. But then again her normal flatulent rippers were often already so exhaustively loud and breathtakingly pungent on their own, any unfortunate bystander might’ve assumed she’d just committed a drive-by sharting, if not suffered a full-on accident in her volleyball booty shorts.

Tonight, then, as Mia’s free-firing gastric pumps reached their new apex of smothering, scathing, fluidically-rotten quality, the sounds and smells all seemed to intermix into one single bodily function unique to her. My meekly broken body had locked every joint and muscle into paralysis as I stood guard by the bathroom, making me like a taxidermized version of my former self - an arrangement I’m sure my towering sister wouldn’t have minded keeping displayed as a trophy in her room like a dead prey animal, as long as it meant I was still able to snort up every casual whiff of her anus-pouted mist on the daily. I must’ve looked like I had just marched through a ten-mile desert without water, and indeed that would’ve been preferable to even a single south-of-the-border feast with Mia, with my nostrils quivering and my lips badly chapped as her ripe fumes were sucked into my system unimpeded. Though the rest of me had shut down, I was still imbibing every tartly corrosive cloud that steamed from her sweaty cheek-clapped portal, up out of the decay-stuffed toilet, and between the giantess’s spread quads like an overflowing witch’s cauldron.

This entire day had continually shattered my previous expectations of just how disgusting my sister’s farts could be, but I had utterly reached the end of my vocabulary now for these inhumanly extreme measures. Ancient poems hundreds of lines long could’ve attempted to describe their horror and still barely scratched the surface. Every puff of that squalid and satanic air tasted like nothing less than a thousand-year-old constipated manure mountain kept smoking at a constant 100-degree burn and poured over regularly with endless chunkily-dripping supplies of heavily-salted extra-chewy beef, crusted-over acid, molded parmesan, and brimstone charcoal all stewed together to a frothy boil. That world-ending aroma was soaking through my every pore now and then seeping right back out as perspiration constituted at least half with a liquid form of my sibling’s melty toot essence. It cut through my bones and swirled in my veins. I swore it even thumped in the valves of my heart and the badly-eroded sacs of my lungs, that stench having become one with my normal ruinous air supply, such that my body had just about forgotten how to utilize regular oxygen and now required atmosphere to breathe that was made up of at least 90% crackling sphincter fuel from Mia’s powerhouse asshole.

“Ahhh. That’s another good day in the books, isn’t it?” my sister sighed with almost-wistful finality, as she flushed the toilet for the literal thirteenth time during her post-dinner visit. Though I kept my eyes successfully averted (something I only wished my nose and mouth could accomplish too), in my periphery I detected my sister squatted high over the bowl while performing the last bit of unholy crack-raking maintenance with a big enough toilet paper wad to back up the plumbing, though I had to wonder if that supply plus the four additional brand-new rolls stored in the bathroom would be enough to get her completely clean tonight. “Just so great. But what else do you expect, when the whole YEAR has been amazing? Anyway, Hal, thanks for waiting there so patiently! Now, I know you probably wanna relax and get all cozy before bedtime, but I do have one more teeny-tiny itsy-bitsy little favor to ask from you. See, this big fancy bathroom that Mom and Dad were so nice to let me use is just so beautiful, it’d be such a shame if it wasn’t kept spotless. I’d feel so bad if that happened, but you know how I’m already crazy busy with my workouts and training and eating enough to keep strong, so I was hoping you’d help me out and give this whole place a good ol’ scrub-down. I’ve even got the cleaning stuff here ready for you, since… like you know so well… your big sissy is nice like that! C’mon in here. Seriously, don’t be shy.”

Feeling rather like a member of death row walking toward the chair which would execute me, I nonetheless obeyed, stepping again into the heat, glow, and throbbingly stenchy aura of my nine-foot big-little sister. The house had become such a vessel of her hot wet cataclysmic super-farts, just as I couldn’t distinguish her blarted enchilada toots from actual bowel movements, I was having difficulty now even noticing when a fresh dose clapped its way out of her heiney orifice. It was almost like she could simply radiate and expel the odor straight from her entire body. Ignoring my suffering per usual, and still standing between me and the crime scene of that porcelain bowl, the titanic tan Olympian reached into the cabinet and handed over my paltry tools.

As it turned out, the cleaning materials Mia intended me to use consisted only of an air freshener aerosol can with a couple spritzes of flowery fluid left, a paper-thin towel, and a chintzy plastic toilet brush, which of course I knew from the get-go wouldn’t have even been enough to adequately sanitize the area after a normal-sized human’s average post-dinner load. And I hadn’t even gotten a clear look at the commode, though the chimeric smell pulsating through the whole home and this room most of all now certainly made me feel like I’d licked the inside of the toilet bowl, with no other senses required to know that it was the spiciest bitterest most-hair-raising concoction my sis’s Mexican-packed guts had ever produced in any form, be it solid, liquid, or gas. Then, like an artist boldly showing off her masterwork, the giantess smirkingly stepped back from the throne and gestured to my worksite with a proud flourish.

Even in the darkest moments of my life under Mia, such as this one now, I always did my best to count my incredibly-small blessings. For example, I was lucky that my sister had regularly flushed throughout the process of pouring out those toxically grimy carne-asada-bloated cannon blasts, because the toilet technically wasn’t clogged. What was left behind, however, could only be described as a Jackson Pollock splatter-portrait of my giantess sister’s greasy corny acidic-cooked insides, proving that not even more than a dozen watery disposals could make a real dent. I wasn’t sure exactly how I was supposed to do any better, especially with such poor weapons to fight a beast so putrescent as this physically-manifested smear of Mia’s sharpest earthiest most-scarring asshole storm clouds. But per usual, I don’t think my sister was trying to set me up for anything close to a chance at success; if anything, she was rooting for me to fail. As she always would.

“I guess that’s everything you need, huh? Well, you don’t need big ol’ me to distract you, so I’ll let you get to work, Hal, then just let you out once it’s spotless in there, ‘kay?” Mia perkily questioned, tousling my hair like a little boy’s. “Remember, I don’t want to see a single speck of anything left in this place when you’re through, so make sure you’re one-hundred-twenty-percent super-duper SURE that you got it all before you ask me to let you out. But, you always give your best to everything, so I’m sure you’ll be just as good at this job as you are at every other good deed you’re nice enough to do for me.”

The nine-footer smell-deity then withdrew from the master bathroom’s unfortunately-tight toilet partition and began to shut the door behind her, leaving me within. Realizing I was about to lose even this meager opening through which semi-ordinary oxygen might eventually pass through, give or take a day, my heart jumped into my throat as I flung myself back at the exit before she could seal me inside with the happily-spurted and deeply compacted belly gristle aroma, but even if my younger sister wasn’t strong enough to easily force the door closed while I pounded from the other side (though she easily was), I still tripped after the first step, pathetically wiping out on the tile with the inadequate brush still in my fist. The ground was warm as a microwave plate, and slippery with all the salty bubbled-out fart-infused perspiration Mia had dripped down her athletic corpus while grunting out whiff after whiff of her all-time burliest skin-crawling meat-encrusted GI rips. I heard the door slam shut, a key turning from the other side, and for good measure, a dresser getting dragged in front to blockade me here.

“N-No! MIA! PLEASE! D-Don’t leave m-” I screamed, losing my composure after all this time, though my last syllables were muted by the even-bigger gulp of her briny sulfur-sucked wind. Sweating and weeping and quaking in every extremity like an epileptic on speed, I struggled to peel myself off the damp floor, though my only choice was to use the toilet for support, thereby climbing up toward the place I wanted to be less than anywhere else in this life or any afterlife, no matter how fiery. The white seat was even steamier and mucked with the moisture of her sweaty thighs, though still a pleasant sunflower bloom compared to what was waiting for me over the edge.
“Don’t worry Hal, this’ll help you stay focused! I want you to do a good job, after all, and the last thing you need is me distracting you from your good-brother duties,” she called through the door with a friendly snicker. “Seriously, you can come out the exact second that you make that place look like brand-new again. That’s all. Now, hope you don’t mind me leaving you alone for a little while, but for some reason my tum’s already saying it’s hungry again, so I’m gonna go grab a quick midnight snack, while you get to work. Thaaaaanks so much! You’re the BEST little brother anybody could ever want!”

Right afterward I heard the brunette goddess’s footsteps stampeding down the stairs to collect even more stomach ammo, with renewed peals of low-pitched spine-withering burrito-shit gas unblocked from her liberally blowing sphincter on every single stride away from me. Despite the door, I wasn’t spared these fecal nightmares of Mia’s, since they could still seep under the door, turning up the temperature in my claustrophobic hellhole and cranking the gloopy chili-clenched oil-thickened flatulence into altogether new dimensions of booty-crack stink. Knowing I was in for a long night in here, and probably morning and afternoon too, I tried to lift the toilet brush, but instantly dropped it when I found I lacked even the strength to pick up a plastic wand yet, which meant I’d just have to wait for my body to adjust. If it ever did. Locked in a fever dream of my sister’s ripest stickiest methane blossom now, I swear on whatever unworthy life that Mia hadn’t yet gassed out of me that I had become nothing more than an insect to her, almost-literally trapped in a jar without air holes.

And frankly, by this point, I half-wished she’d plug up that last hole and leave me to dissolve completely into the very essence of her asshole.

Chapter End Notes:
And so this one closes out with a bang. Hope you enjoyed.

---

If you liked this custom story and are interested in getting your own, read the details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from my own stories. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is now live! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories