- Text Size +

"785 p.s.i.", Dr. Tylicki read from the punching machine's screen. It was a device that registered punches from professional boxers. Ela had hit its punching cushion with all her strength.


"That is close to the average of professional boxers..." Dr. Tylicki said, impressed. "Male boxers," she added. It seemed unreal what had become of this petite, weak and slightly sickly girl. Ela had earlier that day performed all kinds of feats of strength and stamina, like deadlifting 185 lbs and running, without having to breathe through her mouth, for half a mile. And she was the only one on which the effects of the substance were so extreme, for the other test subject had grown only several inches till nearly one-third of a foot. And no one showed such a rise in any of these side-effects. Ela had also been weighted, and much to the surprise of the doctor the scales showed 220 lbs! And yet, she was agile and swift, not sluggish. Muscles weighed more than fat, the doctor knew, and her body showed a muscular tone instead of obesity. Like a fitness model.


Ela, her body wet and sticky with sweat, grinned. The muscle cells had increased nicely, and now she was stronger than the average male, though not inhumanly strong. But that didn't matter. She could take on Henry now with ease. Boy, was he in for a big surprise!


Since Ela couldn't wear her clothes anymore, she had been given special ones by the faculty, including a pair of size 14 men's shoes. When she placed her foot against her former shoe, she laughed aloud. Like a child's shoe! Well, actually, it was. She had been a size 5 before....


Ela had to lie down in a scanner, undergoing something called an fMRI-Scan. Boring.
"We need to run some intelligence tests..." Dr. Tylicki said after the last test, but Ela had enough of it now.


"No, I leave," she said, putting on her shoes.
"But..."
Ela walked up to the protesting doctor. She stood in front of her, towering literally more than a head over her. With her light blue eyes she gave Dr. Tylicki an icy stare. The now small-looking doctor looked up at her. This girl was a dwarf a few weeks ago, but now she seemed like a giant. And those eyes... intimidating.
"I... go!" Ela said slowly, pointing her finger at the doctor, whose face reached her elbow. Bending her arm 90 degrees and she could pinch Tylicki's nose. Dr. Tylicki said nothing anymore. She turned away from Ela. The now huge girl checked if the money, ten banknotes of $100, was in her pocket and then she left the research facility. Boy, was Henry in for a surprise. A big surprise!


Henry had left the homeless shelter, minding his own business when he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. Turning, he first stared at a T-Shirt with two small boobs protruding from underneath. As he craned his neck, he saw a familiar face. Ela's.
6'10 tall!


Henry, his eyes wide, looked down to see if she was standing on stilts or a platform. But much to his surprise, the former small vacant girl was wearing shoes with very thin soles. 


Big shoes. 


Henry couldn't help but notice her feet were very large, and her legs reached his abdomen with ease. A strong hand lifted his chin up, so he was staring in the bright blue eyes of Ela, whose shoulders were even towering over the top of his head.


"Hi shorty," she said mockingly. "Looks like you have a BIG problem now..".


"Errr... what..." he could not bring out more.


"I did some work on myself," Ela continued. "And now it seems like you are the one coming up short. But I didn't just increase my height a bit...".


Before Henry could react, Ela had punched him hard in the stomach. He found out the hard way that not only she somehow had grown, but her muscle mass had increased as well. The punch hit him so hard, Henry thought his stomach ruptured and his spine broke, while a feeling of nausea spread throughout his body. He doubled over, legs shaking, making a retching sound.


Then he felt himself being lifted up like a rag doll and drapped over one of Ela's big shoulders. He wanted to scream, but within a split second he was swung around as Ela forcefully twisted her body and his head smacked hard against a lantern post. His world sank into blackness.


Henry woke up. At first he didn't know what happened, but he quickly remembered everything. A tall Ela standing in front of him. Or did he just dream? Yes, it had to be a dream. Ela was just a tiny, little, weak girl who...


...was sitting in front of him, with her arms, which were longer than his legs, crossed and staring at him with malice!


"Awake?" she asked. "Then it's time to show you that I am far "above" you, little man, but not above revenge!"


"What? Where are we?" Henry asked. He looked around him realizing he was lying under a bridge. No one was around, and human civilization seemed to be far away.
"Oh, at a place where I slept when I had enough of you and your mockery," Ela airily replied. "A place no one can hear or see us," she added, grinning.


And before Henry could reply, the huge Ela had grabbed him, placed herself on top of him and began to rip his clothes from his body. Attempts by Henry to struggle free, block her arms from doing so or even hit her were futile. She was quicker and stronger than he was. And Ela was now so heavy, Henry felt his hips slightly compress as she sat on top of him. 


Having stripped his torso naked, Ela turned around and seated herself on his chest with her now broad hips and massive behind, knocking the air from his lungs doing so.


He desperately tried to push her off him, as he could hardly breathe, but it was in vain. Ela, in the meantime, tore his shoes, socks and trousers and underpants off, stripping Henry naked. Then she turned around, giving him the much needed air to breathe doing so. But after having enough oxygen again, Henry still was too exhausted to make a run for it and even if, Ela, with her long legs, would have captured him immediately.


"What a pathetic little body! Looks like the troubles grew over your head, right?" she mocked. Much to Henry's surprise, Ela began undressing herself. What had gotten into her? What was she going to do? 


Now both naked, Ela sat herself on Henry again, who felt his abdomen being pressed together under her vast weight. She placed her feet and either side of his head. Henry saw the large, broad feet, with toes longer than his pinky finger.
"What was it you said last time? Don't step on it? I will show you don't step on it!", she sneered.


And then Ela placed her dirty, smelly, naked feet, soles first, on Henry's face. They were so long and broad they devoured his face completely and so smelly, it made his head spin and stomach churn. The odor was beyond cheesy, it was cloying and vomit-inducing, since Ela hardly changed socks or washed her feet as a vacant. Or the rest of her body. Well, she had showered in the faculty, but not ever since she had been doing the strength and endurance tests, which had brought her close to her new limits. So her feet, and the rest of her tall body, were sweaty and dirty again.


"Who has to be careful not to be stepped on?" she asked. "Should I stand up, Henry? Letting your ugly mug carry my entire weight? I am just a tiny girl, eh? You can certainly take my weight, right? A mere 220 lbs!" she teased.


Henry said nothing. He was in hell, being presented with a horrible smell that was inescapable. Ela rubbed her moist soles over his face, until he found her toes at his mouth.


"Open, and lick the jam from between them," Ela ordered.


"Uh-uh" Henry murmured in protest.


A sharp pain made his entire body shake. Ela had grabbed his exposed balls and squeezed tightly.


"Open," she repeated in a threatening voice, "Or I will squeeze your nuts until they burst like ripe grapes."


Henry had no choice but to oblige. Convulsing, he licked the foul tasting jam from the vacant girls toes, having trouble keeping his lunch inside. 
Ela looked at the now little man, whose face was mostly covered by her dirty feet. She felt his body twitch and struggle under her, trying without success to free himself from her now huge weight. Ela grinned. She felt great! And she felt strangely "free" or uninhabited, like when one has drunk a few beers or so and gotten more courage. Yes, more free. Less restrained. 


Before she knew it, the now tall Ela had wrapped her huge hand around Henry's dick and was jerking him off. Ela hadn't had sex for a long, long time, and seeing the man struggle and convulsing all because of her overpowering him, and feeling a dick in her hand, made her horny. The power she had was intoxicating. Ela gazed at the little guy underneath her, and then she gave in to her feelings. She was going to fuck him. No. Rape him.