- Text Size +

"Keep licking you mite," Ela panted, as she shifted her position and speared herself on his now erect prick. Though Henry wasn't in the mood for sex at all, her jerking off had filled his dick with blood and it stood upright now. Ela's big cunt gobbled it up greedily.


"Aaaaah," she said as she had speared herself on his prick. It felt good to have a dick inside her, even though now her lengthened love channel wasn't filled by it. "Small, but it will do," she remarked and began humping her former tormentor.


Henry was nearly unconscious. The large feet on his face, their putrid odor, and now being raped was too much. He tried to get away, but his strength had left him. So he could do nothing but endure this torture, even though his dick was hard. He felt the vast weight of Ela pounding on him, her broad hips hammering his now puny body and almost breaking his bones.


Ela fucked. Ela humped. Ela raped. The notion raping the now little man helplessly trapped under her big, stinky feet was exciting. Ela felt his face twist, desperately trying to get from under her soles, but the only result was that it aroused Ela even more. She was so powerful! Holding an adult man trapped under her feet, subduing him with her foot odor. And Henry's face lost some skin, as Ela's callused soles were like sand paper, shaving it off. 


She felt free, uninhabited, as if she was lightly intoxicated. Hell, she wouldn't even mind fucking him in public, in the homeless shelter, with everyone watching her doing so. And if he had a wife or girlfriend, Ela would toss her out of the window (without opening it first), telling her Henry was hers now. Her sex-slave. Yeah, she would do that soon! What a humiliation!


Thoughts like these made Ela even hotter. She felt fantastic. Ela reached the point of no return. Orgasm hit her, and while she came and let her juices flow over the stiff shaft of her former tormentor, Ela closed her eyes. It was heaven. Her head felt lighter and lighter, cold sweat slid along her naked body. It was as if her thoughts drifted off, only the feeling of sexual pleasure counted. Henry's groin was  flooded with her honey as she came, he felt the sticky fluid run down his asscheeks.


"Wwwwwooooaaaahhh! That was great!" she panted. Sighing blissfully, she stood up, towering impossibly high over Henry lying worn-out on the ground. Hands on her hips, she placed a large foot on each of his arms, pinning him while gazing down at him. He could only peek at her, seeing her cunt, still wet with cum, where her pillar-like legs ended. And the face with the icy blue eyes so high up in the air.


"I need to pee," Ela informed.


"What? No.. NO.. gurgle..." Henry wanted to protest, but Ela had already squeezed her bladder muscles.  A jet of piss hit Henry straight in the face, dousing him with acidic pee and filling his open, protesting mouth. He spat and retched from the foaming, stinking urine, which wet his hair and face. Ela had totally subdued and humiliated him, by letting her needs run shamelessly over him.


Having emptied her bladder, she smiled, no doubt thinking what more torture she could inflict on him. He was her toy now, and no one was around to help Henry.


Or so Ela thought. 


But that was not true.


Little did Ela know that Simon, the lab's assistant, had a fetish for giant women. That was the main reason he choose to work at that particular lab. And Ela, that small homeless women, was ideal for his plans to satisfy his own sexual preferences. As the results had been positive on her and she had grown, under the influence of the radioactivity, taller than your common WNBA player (or even NBA player), he decided to take it a few steps further and turn her into a real giantess. 


Simon had followed Ela in secret ever since she left the lab, spying where she went and if he could catch her alone. He had taken with him a lead casket, stolen from the lab, with a chunk of uranium in it.


As Ela had been humping her former torturer, Simon had sneaked up on her. Having checked no one, not her victim, nearly dying from the horrible, cheesy smell of the vacant woman's feet, and certainly not Ela herself, could see him, Simon had opened the casket and deftly threw the uranium at Ela, making sure not to hit her.


PLUNK! It hit the ground about a foot behind her. Ela, in her torturous and sexual excitement, didn't notice. Henry, suffocating under her, hadn't either.


Grinning, Simon retreated to a safe distance and hid behind a tree. Now that she was exposed to the radioactive uranium, without clothing on top of that, she would soon grow again.