- Text Size +

The radioactivity radiated the chemical in her body, and it responded. The higher dose would normally be harmful, but thanks to Ela's unique and altered DNA, the dose couldn't harm her, as she had pondered earlier. The radiation would make her cells multiply every time she was exposed to radioactivity. 


So she grew. Ela slowly expanded, while still standing spread-legged over Henry. Her feet lengthened along the little guy's face, while her legs stretched and rose. Ela saw Henry, and the ground he was lying on as well, getting smaller and smaller. 


She hit nine feet, then ten. Already the tallest person ever, she kept growing. Henry could do nothing but lie there, staring with fear and astonishment at the naked woman becoming bigger and more massive with each passing second. Was he hallucinating? Had the torment, or the foul foot odor, make his brain and senses go nuts? Or was it just a weird dream?


Ela, having passed the 20-foot mark, noticed something weird. The bigger she got, there more she had trouble focussing. Thinking seemed hard, as if she had been up for a week in a room with thick air. As she grew, her hips already towering over the bridge, her awareness of the world around her diminished. As if her IQ was melting away. What was going on? What was happening?


A small guy at her feet. Yes, he was small. It was a bastard, the in the meantime 30 feet tall women thought. But why? She didn't know.


Ela reached 50 feet, 60, 70. She grew and grew, seeing Henry getting smaller and smaller. And he was lying on the ground and could do nothing but gazing up at the naked Ela, towering more over him with every passing second. He was only dimly aware that her feet were slowly creeping past him, like two large flesh-colored walls sliding along his body.


She shot passed 100 feet, the bridge now barely reached her knees. Simon, from behind the tree, leaked pre-cum as he saw the girl becoming more massive with each passing second. What a huge frame! A back the size of a volleyball court, legs like pillars, arms as if large pine trees hung from her shoulders. 


Ela got 150 feet and it seemed as if she was half asleep. That the world was small to her now she barely recognized as abnormal. She was growing still, as the more height she got, the dimmer she became.


When she reached 200 feet the uranium had spend all its radioactivity and her growth halted. Ela towered high over the landscape, naked, but her body had somehow rejuvenated again and all signs of her having lived on the street were gone. She looked fit, nicely toned, her skin was smooth. 


Each foot measured 30 feet, more than five times as long as Henry's body, who lay there, scared stiff. Pee and waste ran out of his neither regions, he shook and sweated. Ela had become a monster, a behemoth, and he was lying there, between its feet!


Ela looked from her new height down at Henry, knowing she knew the guy, but not anymore from where. She was hardly self-aware, not realizing that she was a giantess. Not realizing a lot at all. He was... yes, an idiot. Yes, that was what he was, Ela dimly thought.


She raised one of her feet, and without a second thought, crushed the lego-doll sized Henry under it. Just like that. No warning, no mocking. As if he was a cockroach one suddenly sees in the kitchen. 


She felt his bones crush and his flesh rupture. Blood poured from under her sole. Ela looked at her foot, covering the body of the tiny guy. Yes, he was dead now, she thought, without feeling any emotion. Lifting her foot, she felt his corpse sticking to it. Then it fell down with a thud. Blood and flesh, an unrecognizable heap of meat.

Dead.

Ela looked around. She was in a desolated area, which she hardly recognized. A small bridge, just reaching her calves. The highest trees barely coming up to her chest. Skyscrapers in the distance, a river glittering. A small collection of houses.

Turning, she saw a highway with cars.  And a large building with thick chimneys. She scanned the ground around her, saw movement and noticed a small guy standing near a tree in her vicinity, looking at her.


Simon first marvelled at the sight of the gigantic Ela, but seeing how she crushed her sex partner like nothing made his stomach churn. The heap of gore dropping from her foot was more gruesome than he had anticipated. Sure, he had read countless stories about giantesses crushing people, but actually seeing this for real was something else. His feeling of nausea was temporarily forgotten as he locked eyes with the giantess. He felt his knees go weak when she looked at him without any hint of recognition. What had happened to her? Her gaze was that of someone just awakening from a deep slumber, or having smoked pot.


Slowly, the giantess came towards him. Simon's instincts took over and he ran, but his weak knees wobbled too much and he fell after a few steps. He also felt the ground tremble and a shadow eclipsing him as Ela approached. Simon turned, seeing the giantess, the one he had made, towering impossibly high over him, like a spire in a human form. 


Ela looked at the guy lying there. He seemed familiar, but she couldn't remember. 
"Another one to step on," she thought without emotion and simply raised her foot over the small form. She heard a scream.


Simon cried. A large, bloodied sole several times the size of his body hovered over him. His heart raced like mad. Though it would be futile, he shielded his vital organs with his arms. Simon felt how his bowels and bladder emptied themselves. 


CRUSH! Ela stepped on him, squeezing his body into mincemeat. Under the huge weight of the giantess, Simon's brittle bones never stood a chance. He was crushed, pressed into a mush under the huge foot of Ela.


"Two," she thought. Then she left in the direction of the highway.