- Text Size +

No one was coming to save her.


No matter how many times Ava thought it, it still didn't seem real.


For Grace, no one reacting to photos of Ava slaving away at her or her friends' feet was a mild frustration. Her two non-Immune friends were barely speaking to her but neither was anyone whose attention she was actually trying to get. Ultimately, it was probably just one failed attempt among many to catch the eye of a guy who was out of her league anyway.


But if no one was paying attention to Grace then no one was paying attention to Ava either and that meant that no help was coming. She told herself that it was simply because no one cared what Grace Park and her friends posted online. Years of Dungeons&Dragons character sheets and video game fanart had made everyone skim through their stories just to get rid of the notification, if they looked at all.


Or at least that's what Ava tried to tell herself because the alternative made her throat tighten and tears well up in her eyes.


If people did actually look at what Grace or Rachel or Chloe posted, that meant they knew exactly where she was and they didn't care. They recognized her being pinned beneath one of Grace's vibrant socks, her hair matted with sweat and lint clinging to her skin, and shrugged. The realization that Ava Mendoza wasn't Immune made less of an impact than a sudden change in the weather.


Randos thinking that didn't really bother Ava but her friends thinking it...


She cried at the very thought of it.


That Alex or Emma or Jasmine just saw her being forced to massage Rachel Kastner's dirty monster feet and didn't confront anyone about it made her whole body shake with rage and sorrow. How could people she had known for years, girls she had had serious conversations with at one in the morning, simply shrug when they saw her kneeling beside Grace's newly painted fingernails? Worse, how could they see it and not tell one of their boyfriends about it?


Even Micah, who was scrawny as fuck, still loomed over Grace. He could have gotten her to hand Ava over and then she would be safe in Alex's care. And if they weren't going to have their boyfriends lift a finger about it then why couldn't they tell Ethan?


Ava was certain that her boyfriend would want to know what happened to her when she just fucking disappeared. Once he knew where she was, Ava knew that he would come and get her. She would give anything to see him towering over her and protecting her from Grace like some sort of benevolent god.


The shrunken girl's legs pressed together as she thought of her boyfriend as he would look now. Ethan had always been handsome and tall but he would be a monument to hotness at her current size. Her hand drifted across her chest and down to her crotch as she realized that the thick piece of meat between his legs would be as big as her, maybe bigger. She wouldn't hesitate when she saw it for the first time, she would press her body up against it and rub herself raw.


Her fingers worked inside her as she started to squirm, the pleasure building quickly as she thought of how it would taste when she ran her tongue across it or the way his cum would splatter across her whole body.


A loud slamming noise broke her train of thought and before she could get back to it, Grace's voice boomed outside, “So, I'm still not sure. It's got some good options and stuff but it's kind of expensive.”


“Then don't buy it,” came Chloe's bored response.


Sounds of the outside world filtered in through Grace's hoodie pocket, which is where she had stuffed the shrunken girl before leaving the house that afternoon. Ava had been excited at the chance to finally leave Grace's room but when she had shimmied back up to the pocket's entrance and looked out, fear had sent her scrambling back to the center of the pocket.


The ground below had been a speeding blur as Grace's checkered Vans thundered across the world. The glimpses that she had caught of other people reminded her of just how small her gigantic captor was. She had seen at least one creepy older man leer in Grace's direction and the thought of falling into his sweaty palms made her entire body shudder.


The chances of someone freeing her from a total stranger were almost zero, which is what had made her start thinking about how no one was coming to save her in the first place. Anyone could have gotten her from Grace and yet there she was trapped at the bottom of the girl's pocket.


“Could you give me your discount?” Grace whined.


Chloe sighed, “You know I can't.”


“But I'd use this book in your campaign.”


Ava rolled her eyes as she realized the girls were talking about some nerdy nonsense. If she didn't think that Grace would crush her for saying it, Ava would tell her that the first thing she needed to do if she wanted a boyfriend was to stop playing shit like Dungeons and Dragons. No guy or girl in their right mind wanted to date someone who pretended to be an elf or whatever.


“Then buy it,” Chloe replied.


The world shifted as Grace slumped down against some counter, “It's too expensive.”


“Then can you at least put it back where you found it while I clock out?”


“Sure, is Rachel meeting us here?”


Ava's prison swung about so quickly that she tumbled forward. The walls of fabric absorbed her scream and she grabbed bunches of it to stop herself from rolling backwards.


“You didn't get her text?” Chloe's words were accompanied by a few keyboard clacks, “She's eating dinner with her family and meeting us at the movie theater.”


“Must have missed it,” Grace's shrug made the pocket bounce around Ava before her footfalls made everything sway back and forth.


The prison continued to move back and forth as the giant girl walked. A jingling bell and a sudden burst of cold accompanied Chloe shouting goodbye to someone. Ava started to shiver as the chilly air seeped in through the pocket's opening on either side, Grace's body heat and the hoodie doing nothing to protect her from the sudden temperature swing.


A car door opening was all the warning Ava got before she plummeted. Her shriek echoed around her but it provoked no reaction from the giantesses as the car engine roared to life accompanied by blaring music. The strained whiny voice of the band's singer made Ava cringe and pray that Chloe would let Grace have the aux cord for the ride.


Of course, the moment she thought that, her captor's voice boomed, “Ooo, is this off the new album?”


The music's volume went up as Chloe said, “Yeah, it dropped on Tuesday, have you not listened to it yet?”


Ava shut her eyes tight and suppressed the urge to smack her head against the wall as Chloe shifted to a different track that Grace 'had to hear.' Of all the people in the world that could have found her at that moment, she was again forced to wonder why it was Grace.


Why hadn't she just waited for Ethan's dad to get there and give her a ride home on their way out of town? Then she would have shrunk in front of her boyfriend and everything would have been fine.


The faintest bit of doubt trickled into her head as she thought about Ethan's slave. The way the tiny man cringed and trembled in their presence had been hot when she was the one looking down on him. The thought that her boyfriend could completely dominate some old loser with just a glance tickled her in just the right way. But she knew that he had to have done something to that shrunken man to break him and while she didn't want to believe he would do it to her...


It wasn't like Ava had never seen Ethan crush a shrunken woman beneath his foot.


That doubt formed a knot in her stomach as the car slowed down and the engine cut off, her world swaying once again when Grace started to move. Ava began to tremble but she wasn't sure if it was from the cold slipping into her prison or the heavy thumps of Grace and Chloe's footsteps as they crossed a parking lot.


The smell of greasy burgers and fries assaulted Ava's nostrils as the girls stepped into a building. Dozens of conversations roared in Ava's tiny ears while Chloe and Grace debated if they could find somewhere to sit. The little girl did her best to tune out the booming voices, shutting her eyes tight and clamping her hands over her ears before she curled up into a ball. The chaos of the world outside her prison ebbed away and a sense of calm flowed over her.


Then a cold shock rattled her back to the enormous world.


“It's not that cold,” Chloe said as the door clattered behind them.


“Yeah, I guess not,” Grace's reply was punctuated with a loud slurp, “Wish I didn't get a shake though.”


Everything shifted as they settled down at one of the empty outdoor tables and then light poured in along with Grace's hand. Warm greasy fingers wrapped around Ava's body and she forced herself to go slack as she was yanked out into the chilly world.


The cold almost instantly knocked the air from her lungs and when she was set onto the frigid stone table, Ava began to dance in place. Her neck immediately craned back and she stared at Grace and Chloe pleadingly.


They stared back down at her, Grace munching on french fries while Chloe's teeth tore into an immense veggie burger. Grace nudged her friend, gesturing with her chin, “I think she's hungry.”


Rage boiled inside Ava and the words flew out of her instantly, “I'm not hun-”


“Oh man, I know what we can do,” Chloe's words thundered over her protest, cutting her off.


The giantess rose up to her full height and spun about, her flat pancake butt looming overhead. Ava screeched and raced out of the impending shadow, her bare feet slapping loudly against the cold stone. The table rumbled and a gust of wind whipped around her body when Chloe's ass made contact while Grace laughed, “What are you doing?”


Albino pythons wrapped around Ava's body, making her flail and scream as the world swung out. She was dropped at the toe of Chloe's boots and she stared at the black leather covered in a floral print that stretched up to the giantess's shins.


A single fry dangled overhead as Chloe leaned down, “Are you hungry, Ava?”


Grace's laughter roared in Ava's ears, and the little girl heard denim scrape against stone as the giantess swung her leg to the bench's other side so she could get a better view. Her phone loomed in the sky, its camera eye focused on the shivering shrunken girl.


Ava's stomach growled as she stared at the french fry between Chloe's fingers and she cowered slightly when she caught sight of the superior smirk on the girl's face. Her voice cracked, “Yes!”


The fry dipped down low and Ava instinctively reached for it.


Chloe pulled it back before lowering it once more.


Ava's vision blurred from the tears that flooded her eyes, “Please!”


“C'mon, it's right there,” Grace's voice boomed, “Just jump up and grab it.”


The little girl jumped up and her fingers didn't even graze the fry. When her feet smacked against the cold bench, she shouted, “Please! I don't deserve this!”


To her surprise, she heard the crispy fry hit the bench beside her and when she blinked away tears she saw it sitting there with wisps of steam coming off of it. “Thank you, thank you so much!” She shouted, her voice a barely recognizable croak.


Dropping to her knees, Ava didn't notice the shadow until it almost surrounded her. She threw herself back from the french fry as the toe of Chloe's boot smashed down on top of it, splattering her with bits of oil and cooked potato.


Ava's whole body shook and she felt her lips trembling but not even a scream came out.


The boot lifted, exposing the french fry mashed up into the yellowish-gray tread of the floral print Doc Martens. Leather creaked as Chloe said, “Go on, have the french fry.”


Glancing over her shoulder, Ava expected to see something on Grace's face. At least some kind of annoyance or indignation that her friend had endangered Ava so callously. But instead, all she saw was a grin and a hungry look in Grace's eyes.


“Eat it,” came the command from the enormous Asian girl.


“Yes, m-mistress...” the honorific fell out of her lips without a thought before Ava crawled forward and began to dig the bits of smashed french fry out from the boot tread. It still tasted like a warm greasy french fry but there was an earthy undercurrent from the grimy rubber sole that seemed to grow with every laugh from her enormous tormentors.


The sound of their enormous lips smacking and teeth grinding filled her ears as she trembled down on the bench. The occasional glob of ketchup or hunk of lettuce would splatter down as Chloe ate her burger directly overhead, her booted feet forming walls on either side of the cowering girl. Glancing over her own shivering shoulder, she saw that Grace was more interested in whatever she was doing on her phone than Ava.


Her eyes were drawn to the edge of the bench and a dark thought crept into the shrunken girl's head. She shuddered as a cold breeze whipped around her, not making either of the giantesses even flinch. No one was coming to save her and she knew it was a sin but didn't lots of philosophers say it was more noble to die free or something like that.


She rose to her wobbling legs and stared at the precipice, wondering if the bench was high enough off the ground that it would be instant. Her eyes went first to the thick tread of Chloe's boots and then to the flat wall of rubber of Grace's Vans. Neither one would be a pleasant thing to have smash down on top of her and she knew that either girl would be able to clean her off their soles with a few swipes of a napkin.


Ava took one wavering step forward when Rachel's voice boomed out, “Hey, guys!”


The little girl stumbled and she looked up to see the blonde giantess approaching in her usual hoodie with black leggings and her shiny silver Birkenstocks. The girl didn't seem to concede that it was freezing out based on her bare toes still sitting atop the sandals. The mere sight of them made Ava's teeth chatter.


“I thought you were meeting us at the theater,” Chloe thundered, her boots lifting off the bench as she sat with her legs crossed on the table far above.


Rachel's hazel eyes settled on Ava and she smiled as she swung a leg over the bench. The stone plateau shook and a gust of cold wind blew across the world as she sat down, her crotch standing like an imposing wall before the shrunken girl. “Grace said you guys were still here so I had my mom drop me off,” she explained, her hands coming down to hem Ava in.


The little girl stumbled away from the strange walls of flesh but stopped short as she realized how little space there was between herself and Rachel's crotch. Heat radiated from the black wall of stretchy material and while that felt good, Ava couldn't help but think of what was just on the other side. Staring up at the frizzy blonde hair that fell around Rachel's shoulders, she imagined that there was a terrifying jungle between the girl's legs.


Grace's fingers wrapped around Ava, and her squirming provoked giggles from all three of the enormous girls. The tiny girl expected to be stuffed into the giantesses pocket but instead she was dropped down onto the table and the giantess's hand landed squarely in front of her. “I figured it'd be easier if we just met up here,” Grace's fingers wiggled in front of Ava and they hung just a little above the table.


The giant girls started to talk about the movie they were going to see while Ava simply stared at the fingers perplexed as to what Grace wanted. They lifted a little higher and the giantess glanced down at Ava with an annoyed expression.


The giantess's thumb pressed against the pad of her index finger and shifted it so that Ava could see the dirt beneath the nail. Grace didn't say it but the way her eyebrows knitted together, Ava knew that it was a command.


With her shoulders slumped, she reached up and dug the dirt out, grimacing as she watched it form a minuscule pile at her feet. Meanwhile, the girl's conversation thundered all around her, the excitement in their voices making Ava roll her eyes.


Grace's fingers wrapped around her in a flash, and she yelped, an apology already on her lips before the rush of wind and rustle of fabric made her realize that the girl was simply shoving her back into the pocket of her hoodie. Landing in the vast hammock-like space, Ava grabbed at the sides and sighed. As the girls continued to babble while they walked, Ava told herself that Grace hadn't noticed her eye roll because Grace wasn't some omniscient ruler.


She repeated that thought to herself throughout the ride to the theater. Her captor was just a nerdy nobody who was too busy talking about whether or not a director would 'do justice' to some shitty fantasy novel to notice Ava's reactions to the enormous world. It was almost freeing to realize how much she might be able to say under her breath without her enormous 'mistress' being the wiser.


The realization made her giddy as Grace and her friends sat down in the theater.


Fabric rustled and the faintest bit of light entered Ava's prison, illuminating Grace's phone. The glass monolith was dropped unceremoniously beside Ava, instantly reminding the shrunken girl that to Grace there was little difference between her and the phone. They were both things that Grace owned that she could take out for a momentary amusement whenever she pleased.


Simply thinking about it made Ava slump down and bring her knees close to her chest.


The movie roared, barely muffled by Grace's immense hoodie as Ava sat rocking back and forth trying not to focus on the dark thoughts swirling around her head. With no warning, light flooded into her world.


She threw up a hand to shield her eyes and peered around it to see that Grace's phone had lit up with a message. The notification was just that Grace had received a direct message on Instagram, but Ava's jaw went slack when she saw the profile picture.


It was one that she had taken.


They had gone to the Walker because it was free but they had quickly gotten bored merely wandering the galleries so they had walked through the sculpture garden. While Ava had gotten a few pictures with more well known stuff like the spoon and cherry, Ethan had thought it would be funny to get a shot of him 'crushing' a statue of an old man walking.


It had taken them a while to find the right angle but once they did, they both did it. Ava had posted hers to her story but Ethan had liked it enough to make it his profile picture. Him standing tall with his pristine Air Force Ones about to crush some tiny bronze statue beneath his tread. She would be lying if she said it wasn't hot.


And staring at it now filled her with hope.


Ethan knew where she was.


He was coming to save her.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everybody! Thanks as always to those who read and review! I also hope everyone is staying safe and doing their best to look out for each other!