- Text Size +

Ava huddled against Grace's immense slippered feet in a desperate bid to stop her shivering. She was so close to the wall of suede that she could hear the cotton of the girl's socks rubbing against the worn sheepskin inside whenever Grace wiggled her toes. The tiny girl didn't want to be this close to the giantess's foot nor had her 'mistress' actually commanded it, the room was simply too cold for her to be anywhere but at the titanic teen's feet.


The floor shook and Ava yelped as the slipper rose up, its dusty rubber tread filling the sky before it crashed back down. The quake sent Ava sprawling onto her hands and knees, instantly wincing as her hands touched the frigid floor. With her teeth starting to chatter, the little girl scurried right back up against the suede and crouched against it to let the warmth seep through into her body.


A keyboard clacked somewhere high above, along with the faint roar of whatever music leaked from Grace's headphones. The only indication that Ava got to what Grace was working on was the occasional flipping of pages or muttered phrase. From what she could gather, the giantess was writing an essay for her history class that probably wasn't due any time soon.


Grace Park didn't leave anything till the last minute.


Ava grunted in annoyance at the reminder that she was owned by some nerd. A nerd who her boyfriend apparently didn't see fit to free her from. Or at least, that's what Ava had to assume, considering she hadn't seen or heard about Ethan after she saw the message notification on Grace's phone.


It had been long enough now that Ava was beginning to wonder if she had imagined it. Some kind of desperate hallucination brought on by just how terrifying her brief trip into the outside world had been. Even from inside Grace's pocket she had seen enough giants to remind her of just how small and vulnerable she was now.


As the temperature dropped over the next few days, it started to hit Ava even harder. She had never expected the kindly sounding man she had identified as Grace's father to be a hard ass about the thermostat, especially since the Parks clearly had money. And yet, when Grace whined to her father about how cold it got in their cavernous house, she was met with the same explanation that money didn't grow on trees and how her grandparents had dealt with far colder winters and she should be grateful that Ava used to hear from her own father. Her mother suggested she wouldn't be so cold if she just dressed appropriately for the weather instead of walking around in shorts and sandals like she was living in California.


While Grace could just sulk in her slippers and flannels, Ava was left shivering at the gigantic girl's feet wondering when Mr. or Mrs. Park would finally break down and crank the thermostat up. From what she had caught from listening in on Grace's conversations with her friends, Halloween was coming up with Homecoming right after that. Which meant that snow would start falling soon and the little girl knew that at that point even the most stubborn people had to accept reality. Or at least she hoped they did as she practically nuzzled the slipper beside her.


The wall shuddered and Ava was knocked onto her side while the floor shook beneath her.


Grace's face suddenly appeared beneath her desk, her eyes narrowing as they locked on to her shrunken slave, “What are you doing?” She thumped her foot against the floor, the tremor keeping Ava pinned to the floor, “These are real suede. You can only lick the soles.”


Ava's fists balled as she rose to her feet, her anger the only thing keeping her warm, “I wasn't trying to lick your stupid slippers! I'm freezing!” She panted as the sudden rage passed and she started to hunch over from the chilly air.


To her surprise, Grace didn't snap back at her, instead she simply smiled.


Her slipper rushed forward and Ava screamed as her shuddering legs sent her diving out of its path. The massive piece of footwear landed with a powerful thud before the sound of cotton scraping against sheepskin echoed in Ava's tiny ears.


Lifting her head, the little girl saw Grace's foot dangling in the air above, grayish lint clinging to the dark green surface of her sock. Dark patches of sweat and grime rimmed the sock around the imprint of the giantess's toes, heel, and the ball of her foot. A brief wave of funky moist air rolled over her as Grace's voice boomed out, “Get in.”


Her lower lip trembled as she stared up at Grace, the smile fading from her enormous face to be replaced with a stern look. She knew that the giantess would be furious if she questioned the order, and so Ava found herself crawling toward the slipper on shaking limbs.


The sheepskin insole was soft enough that her fingers sunk into it, past the somewhat matted surface into the rich warm strands beneath. Above her, cotton stretched as Grace wiggled her toes and the little girl scurried into the looming mouth of the slipper. The air around her was thick with the stench of Grace's foot but it was also warm enough that her body stopped shaking as she crawled in deeper.


Then the insole buckled beneath her and the light around her was cut off.


Looking over her shoulder, Ava saw Grace's heel resting on the shoe's edge, with the arch of her foot stretching up to where the ball of her foot rested along the top of the slipper. The ceiling undulated then started to collapse down as Grace's toes drummed across it, making Ava scream and scramble.


Panic drove the little girl forward, away from the menacing foot until her hands slipped across the imprints of Grace's toes. “No, no,” Ava muttered as she tried to turn about in the tight space, her mistake painfully obvious.


The insole shuddered once more and Grace's socked foot filled the opening of the slipper.


A contented sigh echoed somewhere above as the toes rushed forward, the sheepskin covered walls stretching to accommodate the vast foot. Ava's desperate screech was completely absorbed by the approaching foot as she contorted herself across the rounded edge of the slipper, trying to avoid being smashed beneath Grace's powerful toes.


Cotton brushed against her body as the toes scrunched then settled atop the insole but Ava remained just beyond their reach, crammed on her side in the thin sliver of space between Grace's foot and the actual end of the slipper. Her own breath didn't even make it past the gargantuan toes, instead it washed back at her and made her face moist.


The heat that had been denied to her for so long quickly turned oppressive, making her squirm and sweat. Her breathing became shorter until it was nothing more than a desperate panting, while her heart skipped a beat every time Grace's toes twitched in front of her. A thin sliver of light came around the edge of the giantess's foot, allowing Ava to see the outline of her monumental ped just enough to remain frozen in fear.


The little girl had no sense of time within the slipper, even as her hair became plastered to her head from sweat, Ava couldn't tell if that meant she had been in it for minutes or hours. The lining absorbed the sweat that seemed to gush out of her, leaving her shaking with a desperate thirst.


Grace's foot shifted and Ava immediately sat up, thinking that it was about to slide out and free her. Instead, she heard the rumble of the gigantic gaming chair rolling across the floor and a clatter as Grace took off her headphones and set them down on her desk.


“Oh shi-” Ava's curse died on her lips as her prison swung upward in an instant.


Her head spun and her stomach did flip flops, forcing her to swallow bile as Grace rested her feet on their heels as the intro to an anime boomed out of her computer speakers. Ava smashed down atop the girl's toes and they playfully wiggled in response, battering her sweaty body about the cramped toe section.


Somehow, Ava's body found enough liquid for tears to flow down her cheeks as she was lifted into the sky. Her prison rattled as Grace casually crossed her ankles, the slipper holding the shrunken girl now several inches off the floor. Ava went weightless for a brief second before her back smashed into a wall and she immediately fell back atop Grace's toes, the air gone from her lungs in a single grunt. She was then tossed about again and again, her world a blur of shadow as Grace casually bounced her foot.


When she wasn't being bounced about, Ava found herself pleading and apologizing to the giantess. Even though she knew there was no way that Grace could hear her, she still begged the girl to stop pummeling her. Ava quickly became lost amid the torture and when she next landed atop the toes, her dry cracked lips started to pepper the cotton with kisses as she whispered, “Please, please just stop...”


The prison swung wildly and Ava's pleas turned into a hoarse shout.


Her entire world shuddered when the slipper slapped down against the floor. Fresh cool air rushed in as Grace's foot slid back but before Ava could start to move, the girl's fingers were scooping into the mouth of the shoe.


The g-forces of it rising into the sky pinned Ava down against Grace's smelly toe imprints, her face literally buried into a space as big as the girl's pinkie toe. Then with no warning it pitched vertically, sending Ava tumbling down the endless insole of the size six slipper to crash down in a heap in Grace's dainty palm.


Far below, her prison crashed back to the floor and Grace slid her foot back into it but Ava couldn't really process it. Instead, she just lay atop Grace's palm, a shuddering sweating mess. “Thank you, mistress, thank you,” she blubbered as she kissed the warm skin around her, rubbing against it as the chilly air made her start to shiver once more.


The click of a camera app snapped her out of it.


She looked up to see Grace's phone hanging above her and as she stared into the camera lens with wide eyes, Grace's thumb pressed against the screen once more. Another click of the camera app echoed out followed by Grace giggling.


The chair rumbled away from the giantess's desk, and Ava watched as she lifted her foot up into the sky. Above Grace's tongue poked out from her lips in concentration as she took a photo of her slipper hanging in the air.


Another giggle bubbled out of the giantess as she set the shrunken girl down onto her desk.


Ava watched, wide-eyed, as Grace's thumbs flew across her screen and then punctuated the caption with a final smack. The phone was dropped down beside her with a faint tremor before Grace smacked the space bar on her keyboard and the anime she was watching roared back to life.


While her owner settled back into her seat, Ava sat up and stared at the immense screen. It was still unlocked, and she could see Grace's instagram feed with the giantess's latest post dominating it. Her own terrified sweaty face stared back at her along with the caption 'how long would you last?' and Ava knew that the next photo in the series was the picture of Grace's slipper.


She turned back to look at the giantess, expecting some kind of smug look of triumph to be plastered across her billboard sized face. Instead, Grace was entirely engrossed in the show she was watching, her dark eyes following along with the subtitles that flashed across the screen. Her hand mechanically lifted, grabbed a red vine out of a plastic package on her desk, and then Ava watched as she tore into it, her lips smacking and teeth grinding without a hint of self-consciousness.


The phone screen went dark and Ava sat on the enormous desk, her body starting to shake as her sweat rapidly cooled against her skin. She opened her mouth to ask for help but fear of being stuffed back in Grace's slipper made her voice instantly catch in her throat. The faint squeak of her indecision made the giant girl's brown eyes glance down in her direction.


The chair creaked and Grace's hand flew through the air, making Ava cower and cover her head, “I'm sorry, mistress...”


The hand didn't smash into her but instead picked up the giant phone behind her, the device sailing back overhead while Grace smiled at whatever was on the screen. While typing out a message, she said, “Pause it.”


Ava crawled then ran to the vast keyboard and dropped both of her tiny fists onto the space bar, stopping the video instantly. She stared up at the vast movie theater sized screen, trying to make sense of what was happening on it before the rustling of plastic beside her pulled her attention back to the enormous girl. Grace was grinning as she chewed on the immense piece of candy but her eyes remained locked on her phone.


Her eyebrows shot up and a giggle echoed across her vast room.


The little girl watched, her brow furrowed in confusion as Grace rose up out of her seat and walked to the door. Her head leaned out and she looked down the hall, somewhere in the distance Ava could hear the roar of a television downstairs before Grace leaned back in and shut the monumental door. The giant girl stood beside her door for a long time, the sound of her slow steady breathing the only noise before the lock softly clicked into place.


Grace's slippers thumped against the floor as she crossed back to her desk and set the phone down, its screen facing away from Ava. Before the little girl could creep closer to figure out who Grace was talking to, the giantess had peeled off her immense hoodie and the long sleeved shirt that she had been wearing underneath.


The giantess's small breasts settled across her chest as she lifted her phone back and began to sweep her hair back across her shoulders to ensure that her bare chest dominated the photo. Her brow furrowed before she started to hold the phone at various angles in an attempt to get the best possible shot of her chest. Grace's frown quickly deepened, her free hand played with her small breasts while the girl struggled to make them look perkier than they were.


A growl of frustration bubbled up and then her eyes flashed toward Ava.


The shrunken girl stumbled backward and her lip trembled, “M-mistress...”


Grace slammed her phone down against the desk, making it rattle beneath the tiny girl, and loomed overhead, “How do I....” Her throat flexed as she swallowed a lump in it, “I want it to look good...”


Ava's face immediately flushed, “Mistress, I-I don't...”


Anger flashed in Grace's eyes and her finger shoved against Ava's chest, knocking the wind from her instantly, “Don't lie to me. Everybody knows you were a little slut.” The huge fingertip shoved against Ava's tits, grinding them painfully as warm candy-scented air washed over her, “I bet tons of guys have your nudes.”


Tears welled up in Ava's eyes as she blubbered, wanting to tell Grace that those were just rumors some older girls made up about her when she was a sophomore. But then she thought of what Rachel and Grace had said when they first found her, confronting her with the stories she had spread at school. “Oh God,” she sobbed before Grace's finger shoved her flat onto her back.


“If you don't want to spend the rest of the night in my slipper, you'll tell me right now.”


“Ok! Ok!” Ava screeched, tears flowing down her cheeks as she slowly rose up. “I... I always used to kind of use my arm like this... and hold the camera above my head s-so...” She mimed it for Grace and the giantess started to smile.


The phone ascended into the sky as Grace used her arm to lift and press her breasts slightly, making them appear fuller and perkier than they really were. From below, Ava watched the girl bat her eyelashes and smile coyly as she started to take pictures from a few different angles before her eyes drifted back to the shrunken girl.


“M-mistress?” She squeaked as Grace's hand blotted out the sky before her powerful fingers wrapped around Ava's shrunken body, “Wh-what are you doing?!”


Panic made her squirm as Grace again made herself 'camera-ready' only this time, she tucked Ava down between her tits. The flesh on either side of her was soft and malleable, rippling with every one of her terrified squirms before it shoved in against her. Ava's little body was trapped in Grace's cleavage while the giantess took half a dozen photos, this time blowing a kiss in a few of them.


The giantess giggled as she set her phone back down and plucked Ava out from between her breasts. The little girl landed in a heap beside the phone, while Grace threw her top back on before tapping the screen and sending four photos in rapid succession to the same person. The giantess darkened the screen instantly before her hand dipped beneath Ava's backside, lifting her up to the giantess's face.


Ava trembled with sweat trickling down her body while Grace smiled down at her.


“I think you deserve to be warm for the rest of the night,” the giantess said, making Ava shake even harder, “But how about you just sit in my hoodie pocket rather than my slipper...”


“Thank you, mistress, thank you!” Ava's voice cracked as she fought back at a sob.


On the opposite side of Grace's door, her mother's voice rumbled in Korean.


“I'm going to bed, Mom,” the giant girl boomed back, turning around and opening her door.


The moment it opened, the world blurred around her and she was suddenly being shoved into a field of wool as the two embraced. Above the sound of Grace's mother kissing her on the forehead echoed out as she said, “Good night, Grace. Have a good day at school tomorrow.”


“I will, Mom, you have a good day at work.”


Ava was thumped against the giant woman's back once more before the pair pulled away and the door to Grace's room didn't quite close completely. Rather than put her into the promised pocket though, the giantess slid her slipper off and then dumped Ava onto its heel without a second glance. Within a few minutes, the room was plunged into darkness and Grace was cuddled up beneath her thick comforter, her smiling face lit up with the pale blue glow of her phone screen.


The chill of the air made Ava retreat deeper into the slipper, where the sheepskin helped to trap in her minuscule body heat, and she instantly collapsed down into the worn imprints of Grace's toes. Tears rolled down her cheeks but exhaustion quickly took her into a dreamless sleep.


She watched Grace rise up the next morning, her feet pounding against the floor and making everything shake, but Ava remained in the warm pungent slipper. The only acknowledgment she received from Grace before the girl left was when she paused in front of the slippers, only her white Nike sneakers visible, “This is how nice I want them to look when you're done cleaning them.”


“Yes, Mistress!” Ava called back, her little voice echoing out of the cave-like slipper.


The world rumbled as Grace pivoted on the balls of her feet, making sure that Ava could see the clean red swoosh and visible blue trim before she walked off. The shrunken girl slumped down, wondering if Grace really thought she had forgotten what the shoes looked like even though the giantess wore them all the time. As her stomach rumbled, she sighed and realized that Grace had either forgotten or decided not to leave her any food that day.


Closing her eyes, Ava simply tried to nap through the gnawing hunger in her belly. She drifted in and out of sleep throughout most of the day, only woken by the occasional creaking of the vast house or the pain that twisted in her stomach. By the time she heard the front door crash open and shut, her throat was dry and the hunger pain was little more than a dull throb.


She perked her head up slightly, but the haze of oversleep and dehydration was instantly cleared when she heard the deep masculine rumble of a giant's voice. Grace hadn't brought a boy home since she had captured Ava, and she hadn't been dating anyone before hand. What kind of boy would even want to date Grace Park?


Half a dozen candidates swirled in the little girl's head; most of them scrawny or chubby nerds who she had to admit Grace was too good for. She paused briefly to consider someone like Tony Chao or Vang Hawj before writing that off. Tony was on the hockey team and wasn't particularly bright, not the type of guy that Grace would fawn over or send a topless photo to. Vang was a little more popular but he was smart and very sweet, it wasn't completely impossible but they didn't have any friends in common.


A knot formed in Ava's stomach as she heard Grace's bubbly laugh, her voice excited and slightly higher pitched as she lead the giant up the stairs. There was only one boy that Grace had expressed any sort of interest in, and he wasn't nerdy and he wasn't Asian-American. Her head shook back and forth as she tried to comprehend it, wondering why he would even give her the time of day.


The door creaked open and quakes rumbled through the floor. “And this is my room...” Grace said as her backpack dropped to the floor with a hefty crash.


“Yeah, I recognize it,” the giant said, and even with the distortion from her size Ava recognized it. There was a soft chuckle, a chuckle that instantly made her stomach flutter, “From your twitch streams...”


Grace's feet pounded past front of the slipper and a moment later so did a massive pair of Air Force 1s. The white exterior was a little more dirtied than Ava was used to seeing, the soles scuffed and the creases a little yellowed, but she knew they were his.


“Not from anything else?” Grace asked.


“Well, maybe...” his voice rumbled out and Ava's heart skipped a beat as fabric rustled and then their lips smacked somewhere far overhead.


“No,” she whined, shutting her eyes tight as she listened to the gigantic pair kiss over and over again. “No, it's... it's a trick,” she told herself, stuffing down the anguish filling her with every scrap of hope she could muster, “Any minute, he'll... he'll ask about me...”


The bed groaned and his voice thundered out, “Surprised your slave isn't out here to greet us...”


Ava jumped to her feet in excitement, “I knew it, yes...” She started to walk out of the slipper, her legs wobbling and unsteady despite the growing hope.


“She should be, I left her in my slipper today,” Grace explained, eliciting another soft laugh from the giant as her foot thumped against the floor, “Get out here.”


Fear prickled in the back of Ava's head at the command and her little feet started slapping loudly against the hardwood. Dead ahead of her, their Nikes loomed like immense cars, his easily one and a half times the size of her dainty feet. Narrow pillars of black denim intertwined with the thick walls of his blue jeans, and Ava could see their hands clasped together atop their thighs, Grace's right leg stretched atop his left. The bright blue of her hoodie stood in stark contrast to the dark gray pullover he was wearing, and there was a triumphant look on Grace's face as she nuzzled against his shoulder and gently kissed his neck.


“There she is,” Grace's foot swung lazily overhead as she pressed her lips against his jaw, “My slave.”


Ethan's smile was different from Ava's place on the floor.


The confidence she had always loved seemed poisoned by arrogance, and his handsome features were almost menacing at their current billboard-like size. There wasn't any hint of sympathy in his bright blue eyes, instead they shimmered like icy sapphires behind a few locks of his dark floppy hair. Hair that Grace's fingers casually brushed away before she cupped his chin and pulled him in for another kiss.


A kiss that was deep and hungry.


Ava fell to her knees, her eyes not even clearing the toe of Ethan's sneaker.


Somewhere in the heavens, the two titans came up for air and then their shadows stretched across the floor. “I have her do outside-in,” Grace explained, her words punctuated with another kiss, “And she knows that guests should always be taken care of first.”


The little girl sniffled and brushed away tears as she stared up to see Grace's stern expression dominating the sky. Ethan's fingers played with her long braided hair as he smirked down at her and the huge Nike in front of her creaked as he wiggled his toes.


“I think she already knows how clean I like to keep my kicks,” he said with a dark bark of laughter as his cold merciless eyes settled on her, “Don't you?”


Her voice cracked as she dropped down to all fours, “Yes... sir...”


The two giants lets out a low approving 'hmm' as they kissed once more, the bed groaning as they leaned back. With her whole body shaking, Ava dragged her mostly dry tongue against the scuffed up toe, not even trying to hold back her sobs.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everybody! As always a special thanks to those who read and review! I also still hope that everyone is staying safe in this difficult time!