- Text Size +

“Ethan's giving us all a ride to the dance but you'll have to find your own rides back.”


Grace's booming voice brimmed with such confidence that her words were essentially a pronouncement. Neither Rachel or Chloe seemed to mind the tone though, both of them simply shrugging and saying it was fine.


Ava meanwhile sat before Rachel's immense right foot. The enormous blonde was seated behind Grace, brushing the girl's inky black tresses while Ava rubbed her wrinkled sole. Chloe lay sprawled out across the floor, scrolling through her phone instead of primping herself alongside her friends.


The tiny girl felt like she had become completely unmoored from the world since she had been forced to lick Ethan's sneakers clean while he made out with Grace. She kept waiting for him to reveal that it was all some elaborate ruse or prank on the nerdy girl but with every shared laugh, her hope dimmed a little bit more.


Last night, when Grace and her friends had stormed into her room talking about the Homecoming dance, Ava could barely comprehend how much time had passed. Had it really been weeks since she had shrunk and been captured by Grace and Rachel? Even if it had been weeks, Ava still couldn't believe that Ethan and Grace had started dating during that time. It still made no sense to her, even as she had spent the night before and all day watching the enormous nerds get ready for the dance and been forced to admit that they weren't exactly unattractive.


Above her, Rachel's toes wiggled and she caught sight of the shimmering golden nail polish that she had painstakingly applied while they all watched anime. Peeking around the powerful foot, she gazed up Rachel's muscular legs and then over the tight tank top she was wearing at breasts that could suffocate her, Ava had to admit that there were probably lots of boys who looked in her direction. With her normally frizzy mound of hair done up in swirling braids and some contouring that accentuated her cheekbones, Rachel would definitely turn heads.


Glancing over her shoulder to watch Chloe pop a bugle past her now plump red lips that made her skin look even paler, Ava didn't understand it but she knew there were guys who liked that sort of look.


Comparing her own petite curvy frame to Grace's lean limbs and perky breasts, she couldn't understand how Ethan could go for such a downgrade but it wasn't hard to think that some other hypothetical guy would be lucky if Grace agreed to go out with them.


Of course, it had never been their looks that made it so mind boggling but everything else about them. How could any guy want to listen to their girlfriend babble about elves or some video game where you were a robot with feelings? Or date anyone who thought studying together was a thing they should do?


Chloe's voice echoed behind her, “So wait, is Ethan also giving us a ride to Alex's party afterward or... like, I know he's not driving us home but now I'm confused.”


Ava's hands stopped mid-rub.


“Uh, Ethan and I were going to be a little late to the party, I think,” Grace leaned forward and picked up her phone to sift through her messages, “Yeah, he said he wanted to do something between, just us.”


They couldn't mean Alex Levitt, the little girl reasoned even though it was the only friend named Alex that Ethan had. Alex wouldn't invite them to her party, even if they were Grace's friends and Grace was dating Ethan. What would they even talk about?


“Ok, I'm sure we can get a ride with Alex or Micah or something,” Chloe's shrug made the floor tremor beneath Ava's feet and her head started to spin at the name of Alex's long time boyfriend.


“Did you get that, uh, stuff,” Rachel's voice wavered with excitement, “From your sister's friend?”


Chloe laughed and Grace started to giggle, “Oh my God, you didn't?”


Ava's eyes snapped from giant girl to giant girl as Chloe sat up, glanced at the fully closed door to Grace's room and then reached over to her backpack. She rummaged into it and the little girl's jaw dropped as Chloe pulled out a small plastic bag and then a brightly colored tie-dye package. The clear plastic was filled to the bursting with nuggets of weed and the tie-dye package had what looked like a care bear in the center with a marijuana leaf on its stomach.


Grace's hands wrapped around the gummy bear package and she squealed with excitement, “Oh wow, 5 milligrams? Do you want to split one at the party, Rach?”


“Yes!” Rachel's voice made Ava's little ears ring, “We're going to be so high, we'll be in space!”


“You guys know that that's not that much, right?” Chloe took the package and slipped it back into her bag.


“Oh, I'm Chloe and I have a big fancy vaporizer and I know lots about weed,” Rachel said in a mocking bored tone, “Gummies are for babies like my friend Rachel.”


Ava dropped to her knees as she listened to the booming words and watched the faintest shade of pink rise on Chloe's cheeks. As the three girls joked above her, she was trying to wrap her head around the fact that Grace Park knew anything about weed let alone had friends who actually smoked it. Weeks had gone by and she never would have imagined that the girl looming over her, who studied like her life depended on it and fretted over her practice SATs, might do anything that would get her in trouble.


Then Rachel's fingers were wrapping around her body and she immediately yelped in surprise.


The huge blonde giggled and her powerful fingers squeezed Ava's tiny body, making her go slack in an instant. “Chloe could you help me get this right?”


The other girl's bare feet slapped against the hardwood as she dusted her hands off on her pajama bottoms. Ava tried to twist about to see what was going on as Chloe loomed overhead and reached over Rachel's shoulders to play with Grace's hair.


“It's just like when we went to the Renn Faire,” Grace thundered.


“I only watched Chloe do it,” Rachel shot back, “Oh and so she just...”


“Yeah,” Chloe sighed, “And then the ties slip in like this...”


Ava shuddered as she felt Grace's long silky hair wrap over her body. Before she could even protest what was happening, Rachel and Chloe's powerful fingers were weaving her into the braid and then binding it up with several long pieces of silver cord. Both girls smiled as Ava started to struggle, her tiny limbs barely shaking the heavy tresses that flowed around her and the silver binding making everything tighter and more oppressive.


The huge fingers drifted away and Ava's world dropped ever so slightly as Grace's hair settled down against her back. Her frustrated shout was overpowered by their laughter and she could only stare back at them as Rachel took a picture with Grace's phone.


“She looks perfect in there,” Grace thundered when the phone was handed back to her, “Thank you guys so much.”


Ava's prison swung about and her frightened yelp was again simply swallowed whole by the enormous girls' voices. The trio hugged and laughed before the world around Ava turned into a blur as Grace rose to her feet while announcing that they should finish getting ready.


Through the window, Ava could see that the sky outside was already dark and she tried to focus on the few stars she could see as the giant girls got dressed. From her position dangling on Grace's back, it was easier to watch Rachel and Chloe than to make sense of what her captor was wearing.


The enormous blonde put on a dark red dress that complimented her sparkling golden nails and the strappy metallic heels she slipped on. The dress clung to her body, accentuating curves that Ava had no idea existed as Rachel wrapped a long thin scarf around her neck that would do nothing to protect her bare skin from the cold. A clutch the same color as her shoes completed the outfit, with its long strap leaving it dangling down near a hem that stopped a few inches above the knee.


Beside her Chloe had put on a dark suit with a dark floral print blouse that matched her boots, the same pair she had forced Ava to eat a french fry out of. A bright white carnation in the lapel completed the atypical outfit, and Rachel giggled when Chloe extended her arm for Rachel to take.


Only when Ava's world had stopped swaying could she take in Grace's black a-line dress, which had long mesh sleeves and a mesh covering between the bust and a shiny velvet color. Dark nylons clung to Grace's long legs and she was wearing dark thick soled oxfords whose yellow stitching seemed to be the only color she was wearing beside the silver cord that bound her hair back.


They all cooed over each other before descending the stairs to be equally fawned over by Grace's parents. If Mr. Park noticed the shrunken girl dangling in his daughter's hair, he remained silent about it but his wife smirked as her hand lifted up Grace's tightly bound hair. Ava trembled underneath the older woman's dark eyes, suddenly thankful for the way that the giantesses had covered her otherwise naked body with weaves of Grace's hair. There was a strange satisfaction on Mrs. Park's face as she seemed to nod in approval before letting Ava drop back down against Grace's back.


Shaking in place, Ava glanced up as the woman's eyes slid over to Rachel and Chloe while she whispered something in Korean to her daughter. For the first time, Ava heard the giantess respond back in Korean rather than English as she emphatically shook her head and giggled.


The world spun so hard that Ava had to shake her head and could barely process the masculine thunder of Ethan talking to Mr. Park, who was lecturing him on responsible driving and watching out for the girls and making sure everyone stayed safe. The sheer normalcy of it made Ava's stomach twist in discomfort and tears well in her eyes.


Never had she imagined being so thankful for the horrible jolt of Grace's footfalls when the giants walked to Ethan's car. Frozen grass and the remnants of flurries crunched beneath their powerful feet, reminding Ava of the sound of bones snapping beneath her own tread. Glancing down, she realized that even the hard thin sole of Rachel's heel would be enough to crush her let alone the chunky treads of Grace and Chloe's shoes or the wide powerful foot of her ex-boyfriend.


Ava's stomach twisted tighter and tighter as the dark streets rolled by outside the car window. The inane conversation that filled the car was little more than a constant rumbling in her tiny ears, easy to tune out as she hung in Grace's hair praying to be woken up from her living nightmare. At this point, she reasoned that the fact that she might be in a coma and this was all some sort of twisted dream made more sense than the possibility that everything was really happening.


Ethan hadn't even acknowledged that she was tied up in Grace's hair, his ex-girlfriend who he had dated for six whole months was now nothing more than an accessory for his new girlfriend and that wasn't worth so much as a glance.


The indignation that boiled within her was swept away in a single swing of the thick braid when Grace rose out of the parked car. The school loomed in the distance and the dull roar of music emanated from the gym as Grace walked around the front of the car into Ethan's immense arms. Their lips smacked loudly and Ava's prison was lifted slightly when Ethan wrapped an arm around Grace's shoulder and pulled her in close.


Chloe and Rachel were already walking ahead, their backs turned to the enormous couple as they made out in the parking lot. Even after Ethan and Grace finally parted, the giant's arm remained on her shoulder and Ava could hear Grace's hand playing across her sturdy chest, rustling the shirt's fabric as they hurried to escape the cold.


The moment they entered the dance itself, Ava's world was little more than a kaleidoscope of sound, color, and impossibly large faces. The booming pulse of the music made her ears ring and her little body shake in time to the bass line. She could only barely make out Grace's voice over the din but as her eyes adjusted to the dim impossibly large cavern of the gym, Ava noticed the eyes that turned in her direction.


“Yes,” she breathed, a sense of vindication filling her as she saw the confusion play out across the faces of classmates she barely knew.


Then the huge eyes would squint and a look of recognition would pass over them before they started to smirk. They nudged their friends, drawing attention to the shrunken girl trapped in Grace Park's hair. Lips that could fill movie screens made it easy for Ava to read her own name being said followed by laughter.


The bottom fell out of Ava's world as she realized they weren't perplexed by the sight of Grace walking arm in arm with Ethan. They had no doubt already grown accustomed to the strange sight but this was the first time that Ava had gone from a shrinkee on their phones to one they saw in real life. They all could now truly see that Ava Mendoza really was nothing more than Grace Park's shrunken slave.


Tears flowed down Ava's cheeks as she realized that the upending of her life was a passing amusement to everyone else. The sorrow was quickly replaced by rage, not at Grace or Ethan, but at all the people who were now laughing at her. People she knew weren't Immune, people who could just as easily end up in her position. Her little limbs thrashed and her throat quickly went raw as she screamed at them, the diatribe in her head becoming nothing but a wordless screech of fury.


Grace's fingers suddenly appeared and pressed against her little body before everything shook and the giantess started to move. Only as the dark gym was replaced by the bright florescence of the hallway did Ava realize where the giant girl was going.


Her limbs went slack as a huge door swung in and Grace's oxfords thumped against a white and pink tile floor. The giantess stood in front of a mirror as her hands invaded Ava's world, poking and prodding her as she tightened the silver cord and weaved the tresses Ava had shifted back into place.


A stall door rattled open and Ava blinked as she saw Alex Levitt stride out in a sleeveless skater dress threaded with lines of purple and pink that Ava had helped her pick out last spring. White chelsea boots thumped against the tile and her friend's bright blue eyes drifted over before her shining pink lips stretched into a smile.


“Hey, Grace!” Alex's bubbly voice echoed off the walls as she washed her hands, “Do you need some help?”


“Uh, maybe.”


Paper towels were ripped from the dispensers and then dropped into the trash before Alex walked over, her athletic frame looming over both Grace and the shrunken girl. Ava stared up into her friend's angular face, lingering on the beauty mark on her chin that stuck out against her warm tanned skin before going up to her blue eyes.


“Please, help,” Ava whimpered, terrified to shout it for fear of angering Grace.


Alex's slender fingers played across Grace's hair and the bright lights above made her glossy white nails shine even brighter against the inky black strands. “God, I love this,” Alex cooed as she tugged at the braid and tightened Ava's bonds, “You posted it on your insta, right?”


“Yeah, no filter either.”


Her former friend's sharp nail rain across Ava's body and the little girl shuddered, “You're coming to my party later, right?”


“Ethan said we might be a little late, if that's ok?”


The smug look of superiority on Alex's face was directed solely at Ava, a look that the shrunken girl knew was reserved solely for shrinkees. She had seen Alex sneer at shrinkees that way many times, normally before she crushed them but once or twice she had done it just to watch them squirm before she walked away.


The vast braid shuddered as Alex gave it one final tug, “It's cool.”


“Awesome and um, thanks for,” there was the faintest hesitation in her voice, “You know, inviting my friends.”


“I've known Chloe for years,” Alex said with a dismissive wave, “Besides, she's bringing the weed.”


Grace chuckled, “Yeah, I guess she is...”


The world swung about as they started to turn toward the door.


“Oh by the way, that show you told me about,” Alex boomed as they entered the hallways, “Where they're playing Dungeons and Dragons but it's like an 80s movie?”


“Yeah?”


“It fucking slaps and I cannot get enough of it,” Alex gushed, “Like, my older cousin has been telling me about this other show with all these voice actors for years and I don't know, I couldn't really get it but this one is so funny.”


“I know, that's what I love about it. It reminds me of when I play with Chloe and Rachel and stuff...”


The music overpowered their booming voices as they walked back into the gym but Ava could see the actual excitement in Alex's eyes whenever Grace turned away from her. Her little mind reeled as she tried to process what had just happened. Alex wasn't just humoring Grace because she was Ethan's girlfriend and when she had looked down at Ava there wasn't even a hint of pity in her eyes.


Their entire friendship played backwards in Ava's head as she searched for some grave offense that she could have committed to make Alex leave her imprisoned. They had certainly fought over all sorts of stupid shit during their friendship but they had never actually stopped speaking to each other or really been mad at each other.


But then Ava thought back to middle school and the afternoon that they had really become friends. It had been a crisp autumn afternoon and they had been walking to Alex's house from school to work on their science project that was due in a week. They had friends in common then but they had only partnered together in the class because they didn't know anyone else.


Cutting through an empty park, they had spotted a shrinkee running through the grass clearly trying to get away before he caught their attention. A plan that had clearly back fired when they both stormed up to him, blocking his path and knocking him to the ground with the sheer force of their footfalls.


It had been Alex that had kicked him first and then Ava batted him back. When Alex passed him back again, Ava had tipped him up onto her shoe and kicked him in a satisfying arc like he was a hackysack. It was as they talked while batting him back and forth, giggling at his pitiful screams when he thumped against their sneakers, that they learned they were both Immune and it became something they bonded over.


It was a core part of their friendship. All of Ava's friends were Immune, since as she and Alex often said: what was the point in being friends with someone who could one day end up as a smear on your sole?


Staring down at Alex's white chelsea boots as they smashed into the dance floor, Ava thought of the people that Alex had undoubtedly crushed beneath them. Her little body shook in the middle of the flopping braid as she wondered if she would have wound up beneath them if Alex had found her instead of Grace.


The little girl hadn't even realized the dance was over until the chilly night air broke her out of her reverie. Big snowflakes drifted past, settling and rapidly melting across Grace's immense hair as she walked cuddled up beside Ethan. High above, a plastic crown glittered atop Ethan's head and the little girl wondered how she had missed seeing the giant named Homecoming King.


The pair remained quiet as they drove away from the school, only giggling as they occasionally pawed at the other. Again, Ava's little body was filled with a strange sense of dread as the lights outside the car window grew further and further apart.


The vast vehicle shuddered as it rumbled off the road and came to a stop.


Everything shifted as Grace leaned in and the giants' lips smacked loudly together.


Ethan's powerful fingers brushed Ava aside as they rested across the back of Grace's neck and then played across her shoulders. Their moans reverberated in her tiny frame before they pulled apart, their panting echoing inside the car.


“So, uh, do you want to,” Ava could hear the grin in Ethan's voice.


“Oh,” Her silky prison shuddered as Grace stiffened, “Right now?”


“You said you wanted to.”


“Yes, but uh...” Ethan's hand remained on Grace's shoulder as she pulled away, “I didn't think it would be in a car.”


“Well, I'm not really sure where else we can go right now.”


“What I'm saying is, I don't want to right now,” Grace emphasized the last two words.


Ethan let out an annoyed sigh as his keys jingled, “Fine.”


“Wait,” Grace leaned in so fast that the air was knocked from Ava's lungs when she smacked into the girl's back, “I didn't say that we needed to go anywhere.”


“Huh?”


Ava's world pitched forward as Grace leaned in closer, her words breathy and lusty, “I wouldn't want to disappoint my king on the night of his coronation.”


A rich chuckle emanated from Ethan's chest, “Oh yeah?”


A belt jingled and the zipper of the giant's pants was pulled down very slowly, “Not at all, m'lord.”


The loud slurp was all the warning Ava got before her world started to bob up and down like she was on a ship in rough seas. Ethan's immense torso loomed like a mountainside over head, his jaw hanging open as he let out a low moan. His icy blue eyes, half-lidded in pleasure, settled upon her before he flashed his haughty smirk.


His immense hand suddenly loomed overhead, blocking out the sky, before it crashed down onto Ava. Her entire world was composed of Ethan's skin and Grace's hair as the giant held the giantess firmly by the back of her head.


“Yeah,” the word more a grunt than anything as his fingers tightened.


Below Grace's lusty mewl turned into a gag.


His moaning voice made Ava shudder,“Take your king's load.”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everybody! Thanks to everyone who reads and reviews! I also hope that everyone is remaining safe and healthy!