- Text Size +

The heavy weight of Carmen's big toe ran down Scott's back, forcing him to bow so deep that he was prostrate before her towering high-heeled boots. Her purring voice made him tremble, “If today goes well, I know one good boy who is going to get a well deserved treat.”


The cotton of her black socks rubbed against his back as she wiggled her big toe back and forth.


Kisses echoed above along with the jingling of earrings, an accessory she almost never wore, “But you can't think about that, ok? I don't want anyone seeing your little raging dick down there.”


The toe lifted off but before Scott could rise back to his knees, it swiped against his side and knocked him over. He yelped but the arms he raised to shield himself did nothing to stop the huge toe from settling down on his chest. She gently rubbed it up and down his tiny frame, the scent of her sock filling his nostrils.


“Can you do that for me?” Her voice deepened ever so slightly with lust, “Or does my little man need release first?”


Scott's words were swallowed by the moan that escaped his lips as the warm cotton rolled over his crotch. He gasped and his hips bucked up instinctively, driving his stiffening cock up against the soft fabric.


The foot lifted away and her finger wagged overhead, “No, not on black socks, little man.”


Scott's body trembled as her foot settled down beside him, the appendage easily large enough to crush his shrunken frame. Staring at it, he took in slow breaths in an attempt to calm his now erect manhood.


High overhead, Carmen's darkly painted lips stretched in a smile.


The black denim that clung to her towering athletic legs rippled as she turned to her bed and lifted up a midnight blue blazer that complemented the shirt she was wearing; a black button down covered in a dark floral pattern. Her tattoos were still clearly visible beyond the sleeve of her blouse and a small one ringed her right ankle just below the hem of her tight jeans. The earrings looked like three silver daggers dangling from each of her lobes, just bright enough to stand out against her dark hair but not in a distracting way.


Her brown eyes settled on his deflating member and then her lips pursed in another kiss, “Yeah, you're a good boy.” The huge eyes then slid away from him to the shoes behind him and her chin jerked toward them, “Now finish those up.”


She didn't even wait for his stammered reply before she walked away, the world shaking beneath her footfalls. His own heart fluttered as he pushed himself to his feet and walked up to the gargantuan clodhoppers.


The moment Carmen learned about her interview, it was like she had suddenly noticed that Scott had genitals. Before, many nights had gone by with her placing him atop her crotch or even partially inside her pants without any hint of acknowledgment of how close he was to her womanhood. It wasn't as if she never played with herself, he had listened to her and had even quietly pleased himself along with her moans but the little man had been thankful that he never entered into the equation.


Until she had shoved him inside herself after Taylor said she would get an interview.


The threat of molestation was thankfully not constant but Scott still had no idea what might draw her horned up gaze in his direction. She had snatched him up after runs or evenings spent at the gym and used him like a dildo in the shower. Her fingers had found his minuscule manhood while she watched any number of stupid television shows. Once she had even plucked him up and given him a blowjob with her immense tongue and lips.


Scott had simply squirmed through the whole affair, yelping in surprise as Carmen's spit covered his crotch and seeped down his legs. Looking down at her still glowing phone screen, he had been expecting to see something hot and steamy but instead saw a gallery of memes that hadn't even elicited a chuckle from the giantess. His confusion was quickly replaced by pleasure as she managed to suck him off and then in a blur his slick little legs were rubbed against her clit until she grunted with release.


From the moment she had woken up that morning though, Carmen's excitement had been palpable. The hum of her vibrator had actually been what woke Scott up from his place within her sneakers. She then knocked him out of his funky bed twenty minutes later, still panting, so she could go for a run that culminated with another climatic roar while she was in the shower. When she walked back into the room with a towel wrapped around her, Carmen's hips swayed while she hummed along to a song he didn't recognize.


A low purr had made the shrunken man shake in fear as she reached into her closet and pulled out a pristine pink box with the name 'Jeffrey Campbell' wrapping around one corner. The box made the floor rattle beneath Scott's tiny feet while Carmen grinned overhead, her fingers lovingly running over the cardboard.


“I bought these when I got my first helpdesk job but I've never gotten a chance to wear them...”


The little man nodded along with a weak smile as she carefully removed the lid and then pulled out two immense shoes. Everything about them was best described as steep; the wooden heel that stood just beneath Scott's chin, the slope of the sole down to the sharp cliff-like platform at the toe, and the tight laces that ran back up to the top of the ankle boot.


Melissa, Scott's first post-college girlfriend and all of her friends, had worn similar shoes all the time. He could easily remember the way they loudly clapped against the floor of the basement apartment he lived in at the time. There was also a particularly annoying night when he had to go pick up Melissa when she had twisted her ankle because she had been wearing them on a particularly cold and icy night. Her drunken insistence that it was worth it because they were so cute still echoed somewhere in the back of his head.


Carmen's were purple suede instead of black leather and running alongside the lace's eyelets were another set of dark metallic braces with a matching lace running over them. The giantess didn't need to explain what they were for, especially after her fingers ran across his back and she announced that he would be her 'good luck charm' during her interview.


Neither Melissa or any of her friends had shrinkees but he still remembered seeing her scroll past fashion accounts on Instagram, they were filled with clothing or shoes that bore similar additions. Like Scott, she also hadn't been sure if she was Immune or not and every time she saw a shrinkee being worn, her face had filled with the same mix of apprehension and excitement. Almost a decade later, Scott could still remember the way her shoulders shuddered as her thumb double-tapped against the screen whenever she liked a post with a shrinkee.


When Carmen's fingers wrapped around him and slid his wrists and ankles into the specially designed loops, Scott wondered if Melissa would still like a picture if he was the shrunken man strapped down in it. Then he blinked, realizing that he had no idea if Melissa was even still normal sized or if she had also learned the hard way that she wasn't Immune.


His little body sunk into the velvety exterior of Carmen's heel and he breathed a sigh of relief while wiggling his hands and feet. The bindings left plenty of room and Scott accepted that while riding around on Carmen's foot would be humiliating, it wouldn't be horrible.


Then his world shuddered hard enough to make his teeth rattle and the shadow of Carmen's socked foot rolled over his world. His curse was absorbed by the thick cotton above before it shoved its way into the boot. The shoe creaked as it stretched to accommodate Carmen's powerful ped and the tongue bulged up against Scott, stretching his tiny body while his owner simply smiled overhead.


Laces ripped across his back and his howl of pain was met with a fingertip tousling his hair. Big loops gently flopped down against his shoulders while he shut his eyes tight and tried to block out the burning sensation across his back. His wrists and ankles were pinned down a second later, tight thin ropes digging into them before another girly loop draped down atop his tiny body.


Carmen's glossy nail, which he had painted just two nights before, settled down atop his chest. His body wiggled and the bindings dug into his joints, bringing tears to his eyes as Carmen thundered, “Now remember, no matter how smart and sexy I sound during the interviews, that little pecker stays down, ok?”


His grunt of pain was apparently enough of an answer because a moment later, the giantess had risen to her full height and Scott could no longer see anything past the shelf of her breasts high over head. The first step was the hardest; the howling wind stung his already tearing eyes and the fresh cuts on his body, the jolt that ran through Carmen's foot rattled his whole being, and the perspective made him nauseous. Yet with each further step, Scott began to adjust, learning to anticipate and brace for each horrific part of the hellish carnival ride.


He was still a panting, shivering mess by the time Carmen settled into the driver's seat of her car. Scott breathed a sigh of relief when he saw her opposite foot disappear into the darkness ahead to work the pedals. After the biting cold of the walk to the car, the warmth of the cavernous sedan was downright relaxing. With hot air blasting down from a vent overhead, Scott's little eyelids drooped and he sunk down against Carmen's foot.


The standard multi-step interview process was streamlined for referral candidates, something that Scott had known before Taylor explained it to Carmen two weeks earlier. As she described the day-long gauntlet that Carmen would sit through, the world by their toes had spun slightly from the scent of the black nail polish Scott applied.


“Most of them are kinda bullshit,” Taylor said as she reached over and lifted up an immense wine glass off of the coffee table. Seemingly gallons of red wine rushed past her lips before she spoke again, “And the most serious interview would normally be with your team leader but that's me so...”


The pair laughed and their glasses clinked in the heavens above.


“That means your technical interview is the most important,” shadows played across Scott's world as the immense woman grabbed a tote bag from the far side of the couch.


Filled with more wine than confidence, Carmen's voice was almost dismissive, “I told you, Tay, I know my stuff.”


Taylor let out the faintest judgmental huff and Scott's gaze was pulled up to the heavens. There was the faintest hint of a condescending smile on her face, “Oh, Car-car, I know we're going to have to teach you a lot in the first few months. It's ok.” She gently patted Carmen's knee and the little man watched as his owner's cheeks burned just a little, “But even if you were exactly what our company looked for, the guy whose going to be running your technical interview loves to grill people.”


“Women especially I'd bet,” Carmen grumbled.


Scott shook his head on the floor below, easily able to picture the grognard who was the only engineer who actually volunteered to conduct technical interviews. Walter was a hefty man whose wild hair and beard had gone gray before Scott had even started working there. He literally asked college grads in-depth questions about COBOL even though, as far as Scott was aware, their company didn't even use it. People who should have been hired had been sunk not necessarily because of his word but because of the way he rattled them. Scott had seen off more than a interviewees he had considered confident at the start of the day leave bitter after dealing with the old engineer.


“God, if only,” Taylor sighed, “He's just a dick.”


The little man nodded along, he honestly disliked Walter more than her. For all of the problematic comments that Taylor made, she at least didn't ruin anyone's chances to work there for seemingly no reason. He had privately suggested that Walter be barred from running technical interviews but just like his complaints regarding Taylor, his bosses had chosen to politely ignore them.


“All you need to do is study,” the giantess explained as she pulled out several immense books from the tote. Scott recognized the familiar black-and-white drawings of animals on the covers and the bright colors along the spines.


“Fuck,” Carmen grunted when the thick books were dumped into her lap.


Cold air shocked Scott out of his reverie and the hard clacking of the heel against asphalt obliterated his train of thought. The small visitor lot was exposed to the elements, with employee parking in a buried structure below. Even with his head already gazing at the sky, Scott couldn't take in more than the first two floors of the familiar office building.


“God, this would be such an easy commute,” Carmen's voice echoed in his ears as she gave her bouncy locks two quick pats on either side before opening the door.


The warmth of the lobby prompted the faintest sigh from Scott, a noise that didn't draw a single glance. Fabric swished and buttons snapped above as Carmen took off her heavy down jacket to reveal her interview outfit, which drew far more attention than Scott ever could. There weren't many people in the lobby at that hour of the day but there were enough that Scott could feel their gazes, some of which definitely lingered on him.


Looking down at his own naked body, Scott's eyes widened as he saw how reddened the cold had made his skin. His heart thundered in his chest and he immediately wiggled all of his fingers and toes in a desperate attempt to ensure that frost bite hadn't set in. All of them responded and while his shivering frame relaxed, his heart still pumped hard while Carmen checked in with the security desk. The deep basso of the desk guard was still recognizable to the tiny man and Scott realized that he would be hearing many familiar sounds over the next few hours.


Or more, he reasoned as he stared up Carmen's towering frame.


The giantess had taken Taylor's advice and studied. The thick books almost always open on Carmen's bed or coffee table with colorful tabs sticking out between their pages and a highlighter beside them. He had seen her flick through flashcards while he massaged her powerful feet, her toes scrunching overhead whenever she got something wrong and the faintest squeal of approval echoing out when she remembered an important fact. She had even spent a Saturday afternoon taking exams to ensure her certifications were all up to date.


It was entirely possible that she would be another of Taylor Hart's Immune hires.


“Carmen Valencia?” The friendly male voice was accompanied by a tremor shaking Scott's world. He had barely made it up the man's towering jeans before the world blurred as the giantess started to move.


Scott didn't recognize the giant's voice but as he listened to him mention that he worked in HR, the little man's heart sunk in his chest. The man who loomed over the world ahead of him, only his backside visible whenever Carmen's foot threatened to scrape against the back of his sneaker, was his replacement. His stomach twisted and dozens of these quick friendly chats played back in his head, sometimes he was walking along with people he had already done a first-round phone interview with and others it was referrals just like Carmen.


The giant laughed at something Carmen said and Scott frowned, not because it was a bad sign but because it was a definite good one. Whoever this new guy was, he would already be in the giantess's corner or worse the immense idiot might have actually thought Taylor referred good candidates rather than just Immune ones.


A chair creaked, the cap of a water bottle was snapped off, and Scott's world swung about as Carmen crossed one leg over the other. He hovered just beneath the desk while Carmen casually bounced her leg from nerves while awaiting her first interviewer.


Wind whipped in his ears and then the foot hung in the air before Carmen's smiling face appeared overhead. She blew him a kiss, “Wish me luck, little man.”


Scott weakly smiled and then his world shuddered as she twisted her foot about, the boot laces slapping painfully against his skin. Overhead, Carmen's eyebrows knitted together in annoyance.


“G-good luck,” he shouted back.


Her chuckle echoed in his ears and the foot swung back down to dangle in the air, his sore wrists rubbing painfully with its every shake. The door to the small conference room slid open and Scott's whole body shuddered when Carmen rose to her feet.


Despite the anxiety roiling within him, Scott found it easy to block out the roar of voices overhead. The more he listened to Carmen's concise confident replies, the easier it became to ignore the thunder because it was almost indistinguishable from the roar of any other conversation. Tension eased in his little body and the lump in his throat disappeared when he saw Carmen glance down at him after the first interviewer left and her eyebrows shot up excitedly.


Two more came and left with Carmen's voice only getting more confident.


“Hey hey,” Taylor boomed as her chunky sneakers crashed down onto the thin carpet of the conference room. Scott recognized the Nike swoosh near the arch of the thick black-and-white shoe but beyond reminding him of shoes people wore when he was younger, he didn't know what they were. The giantess dropped down into the chair closest to Carmen and kicked her feet up, the thick soles of her sneakers looming over Scott, “How's it going?”


“Uh,” the heel Scott was attached to rocked nervously back and forth, “You tell me.”


“They asked if I wanted to take you out to lunch on the company dime.”


A giddy laugh echoed above, and Carmen let out the faintest sigh of relief, “That's good, right?”


“Yeah, though Jake in HR said no drinking so, like, not a sure thing, you know?”


Scott huffed when he heard the giant's name, feeling somehow insulted that he had been replaced by somebody named Jake. His dark mutterings turned into a yelp as the giantesses started to move, their conversation booming in his ears.


Like everything else about the day, even the nearby brew-pub that Taylor took Carmen to was familiar. It was close enough to walk in the nicer months and you could get there only using surface streets in the winter, meaning it didn't take a lot of time to get there. Which made it the company's go-to spot for anything that could be done off-site; celebratory dinners when new products were shipped, open tabs to boost morale if a crunch was wearing them down, and of course lunches during long interview days.


Taylor gave Carmen the same explanation that was running through Scott's head between bites. The familiar scent of all the food going by made his little stomach rumble and the distant sound of beer being poured made the little man realize just how long it had been since he had alcohol. The closest he got to any kind of inebriation now was when Carmen blew thick clouds of weed smoke down at him while giggling.


The world shuddered when the pair started walking again, though rather than leave immediately they walked into the bathroom and Scott screamed in surprise when Carmen swung her leg up into the air. His bones shuddered as she slammed her heel down onto the edge of the bathroom's long counter, which rumbled again when Taylor mirrored the gesture while holding her camera aloft.


“Fit check,” they thundered in unison while giggling, practically falling against each other for reasons that Scott didn't understand.


He tried to make sense of their booming words as they left the restaurant but by the time they were back in the car, the conversation had turned back to Carmen's interview. His little shoulders started to slump but his bindings held fast, and he listened as Taylor shared her last bits of advice to get Carmen over the finish line.


His own mind wandered as he thought about how his life would change for the better when Carmen got the job. She would move into a better apartment and then... Scott found himself drawing a blank. After telling himself that his life would improve if hers did, it hit the little man that he would still be toiling down at her feet. The carpet would simply be nicer and the cavernous apartment she lived in would hopefully be less drafty.


Scott felt hollowed out as Carmen walked through his old office, past former coworkers who barely spared a glance at the patch of flesh that was spread eagle across her heel. When she was again alone in the conference room, the giantess smiled down at him and her finger ran over his little body, “Aw, I think someone's going to get a treat when we get home.”


All that Scott could do was whimper in response, a noise that only made Carmen's smile grow.


The door slid open and the quake that ripped through Scott's world was a little stronger than the previous ones. Walter's gruff voice rang in his ears and Scott blinked as he stared up at the giant while he shook Carmen's hand. The engineer's stomach pushed out far enough over his belt that the little man couldn't see his face even after he sat down.


The giant took the same seat Taylor did, as Scott knew he would.


Walter liked to sit closer to the candidate because according to some article he had probably read in the nineties, it put them off-balance. Above, Carmen's chair creaked as she turned to face the giant and then Scott was flying through the air as she crossed her legs.


Her hand settled above on her kneecap, and she twisted her foot enough that Scott could see the old engineer.


His beard had grown a little longer and his hair had become whiter, seeming to shine under the bright lights of the conference room. The wrinkles around his steely gray eyes deepened while he sized Carmen up and his lips started to curl in distaste before his entire face froze.


For the first time since he had shrunk, Scott saw a look of recognition pass over a giant's face.


After a whole day of interviews and passing by coworkers, the shrunken man had assumed that all the toil at the feet of the Immune had changed him too much for anyone to recognize him. Yet, Walter clearly recognized him and it made a strange sense to the tiny man.


While Scott had known who Taylor was, he suddenly had to admit that he didn't speak to her regularly at work. Outside of her referrals and a few mandatory incidences, they rarely had much reason to interact. Whereas, for better or worse, Walter was someone he had spoken to at least once a week since he started working at the company.


Hope stirred in Scott's chest but before he could call out to the miserable old giant for help, Carmen twisted her ankle and battered him against his restraints. “Is something wrong?” She asked, her voice just shy of having an edge.


An awkward uneasy laugh rumbled out of Walter's chest, “No, just...”


He shook his head and his mechanical pencil started to lift off of his notepad before it settled back against the page while his robust chest deflated with a sigh.


Carmen's chair creaked and Scott could see just enough of her jaw to notice muscles moving to make a smile. The suede around him stretched and he knew her toes were wiggling within her high-heeled boot.


The atmosphere in the room had changed in an instant but there was no conspiratorial gleam in Walter's eyes. Their gray color was different, almost duller, and they seemed a little wider. The long shiny white hair of his beard trembled ever so slightly as he twisted his lips back and forth while trying to assert control.


Instead though, his gaze bounced from Carmen's haughty smirk to where Scott was lashed down to her heel and the fear filling him became more and more obvious. He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat while his knuckles reddened against the mechanical pencil.


He looked down at Scott and there was a deep sorrow in his eyes.


The giant's hand lifted off of his notepad and he feebly reached toward Scott before his fist dropped down onto his knee. In all the years that Scott had known the engineer, never before had he heard his voice tight from emotion, “Damn it.”


Scott's view changed in a single swing of Carmen's foot, and again Walter's face was blocked by his own prodigious bulk. His owner rose to her feet and to his surprise, she rested a hand on Walter's shoulder before giving it a gentle pat.


“Shh, it's ok,” she said in a soothing voice, “I can make sure this never happens to you. That is, if I worked here...”


Tears plopped down against paper and Scott watched Walter's stomach quiver overhead as he whispered, “You bitch...”


Carmen tutted in response, “I sincerely doubt that anyone in HR would be happy if they found out you called someone that during an interview.” The conference room blurred as she strode over to a small cabinet and snatched a box of tissues from it. She extended the box to Walter, who kept glancing at Scott before looking away.


“I'm sorry,” the engineer sobbed.


“Aw, hear that, little guy?” Carmen rocked her heel back so that Scott could see her smiling face above, “He's sorry.”


The mocking tone made Scott's own eyes brim with tears while Walter was wracked by another sob he was barely holding back.


“God,” Carmen thrust the tissues into Walter's chest before she closed the blinds on the room's interior window, “Clean yourself up.”


She yanked the notepad from his trembling hands and walked over to the whiteboard. “Wow, Tay was right, you are a dick,” she said as she flipped through it, sketching out solutions on the board with a black marker.


Walter took in a deep shuddering breath, “Wh-what are you... you can't...”


“Oh shut up,” Carmen stamped her foot against the floor, “We both know this interview is over. I just don't want the next person to walk in here to think I didn't try to answer your fucking gotcha bullshit.” High above she glanced over her shoulder at him, “You should be thanking me for this.”


Silence hung in the air for a long time before Walter finally said, “Th-thank you.”


“That's 'Thank you, Ms. Valencia' to you.”


Walter took a shuddering breath but he didn't say anything.


Scott winced just before Carmen's voice thundered, “Did I stutter?”


“N-no,” the engineer's voice trembled, “Thank you, Ms. Valencia.”


She didn't even pretend to cover her biting laugh, “No problem.”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everybody! As always, thanks to everyone who reads and reviews! I hope you're all still staying safe and healthy!