- Text Size +

Ava assumed that watching Grace Park and her stupid nerdy friends be welcomed into her former circle would be the lowest point of her new life. But as the days grew colder and stretched into weeks, the little girl found herself sinking lower and lower.


The roar of the Park household's heating vents was a constant hum in the background and while it clearly left the home's giant occupants comfortable, it only took the bite out of the cold air for Ava. She still had to huddle close to Grace's powerful feet or hide in the giantess's shoes to preserve her own minuscule warmth when the girl was at school. Every time Grace's foot almost squashed her, whether it was from the giantess unwittingly batting her about or sliding her foot into a shoe without a glance, Ava was filled with fresh humiliation. The annoyed look Grace would then give her, as if it was Ava's fault that she had almost been smothered beneath the girl's sole, made the shrunken girl cower and mutter an apology.


Being alone with Grace was bad enough but the giantess became worse if anyone else was around.


Grace's dad continued to not even acknowledge Ava's presence within his home, his gigantic eyes simply slid over the little girl shivering beside his daughter's socked toes. After homecoming though, her mother started to ask about Ava and it wasn't long before the questions turned into requests. Grace and her mother would bark orders at her, in English and Korean, as they lounged on the couch with their feet set on towels so no nail polish would mar the well kept floors of their home. Mrs. Park seemed amused by anything Ava did but when her mother was present, Grace would punctuate her commands with a snap of her fingers and if Ava messed up in the slightest way the giantess would mercilessly insult her before demanding an apology. The girl's mother just laughed when Ava pressed her head to the floor with her butt sticking up behind her and begged for forgiveness, which Mrs. Park always gave with a stroke of her big toe and a cooed word or two.


When her friends visited, Grace didn't necessarily need to be meaner to the little girl because Chloe and Rachel were cruel enough task mistresses. The fact that Ava was running between the giantess's gargantuan friends licking their shoes clean and rubbing their sweaty feet didn't actually stop Grace from treating her worse though. Her voice took on a patronizing tone around her friends, as if Ava was somehow too stupid to grasp the simple commands or as if she needed to be reminded of the same tasks that she did every damned day. Even when they seemed to forget about her, Ava couldn't relax in the slightest because Grace would bark an order if she caught the faintest whiff of the little girl slacking.


Ethan made her act the harshest though.


Around anyone else, Grace referred to Ava as her shrinkee or a little girl or even occasionally by her name with Chloe and Rachel. With Ethan she was always Grace's slave and the slightest hint of disobedience or hesitation was met with swift punishment. She had been pinned beneath Grace's foot, her backside had been flicked by the girl's slender finger, and she had been held in the giantess's tightening fist as her lungs burned. All while Ethan watched with a haughty smirk on his face until he eventually pulled Grace's attention back to him.


Before Homecoming, Ava might have attributed him ending the torture to some kind of sentimentality. The more time that passed though, the more she realized that it was simply because Ethan grew bored of watching Grace punish her and wanted to hang out with the giantess rather than her shrinkee.


And that was always when Ava felt her lowest, when she was deposited back onto the floor or dropped onto Grace's nightstand so the giants could focus on each other. She had to sit there, lapping her tongue against their immense shoes or rubbing their sock-clad feet while they chatted or played video games or made out somewhere in the heavens far overhead.


Ava spent a great deal of time crying when Grace wasn't around, and curled up in the dank cave of the giantess's slip-on Vans, the little girl found herself again sniffling and sobbing as she thought about what her life had become.


The front door of the house thundered open and close in the distance and Ava immediately tried to get a hold of herself. She sucked in a deep breath and felt relief flood through her when she didn't shudder from tears. Booted feet thundered up the stairs accompanied by the cannon-like giggling of Grace and no one else. Ava crawled to the wide mouth of the checkered shoes and sat up on her knees as she turned to face the bedroom's door.


Her immense owner strode in a second later, snow still clinging to her thick soled blue and pink Columbia hiking boots. With the weather turning colder, her pastel hoodie had been replaced by a thick winter coat beneath which she wore a comfortable knit sweater that paired well with the tight blue denim clinging to her legs. The floor shook as she dropped her backpack and her coat but it was the wriggling form between her fingers that kept Ava transfixed.


“Pl-please, I can give you money,” wailed a high pitched voice somewhere far overhead.


Grace simply giggled as she watched the little person in her hands twitch and beg. The tread of her boot sailed overhead and Ava's tiny world shook. The giantess settled onto her bed and then glanced away from her wriggling prize to where Ava sat in her discarded shoe.


The tapping of fingers against denim was enough for the little girl to get moving but she stumbled as she went, finding it hard to pull her eyes from the shrunken person between Grace's dainty digits.


“I have a fiance! She'll give you whatever you want! Just call her please!”


Grace laughed, the sound rich and warm.


“Please!”


Now that Ava was kneeling before Grace's intimidating hiking boots, lapping at the freezing snow and brushing at the blue suede, she could tell that it was a shrunken man in her fingers. A shrunken man who was at least half Ava's size. Leather creaked when Grace wiggled her toes inside the gargantuan boots.


“Hmm,” she tapped her chin as if she were in deep thought, “I'm going to go with no.”


“What?! No! You can't do this-”


The giantess's thumb casually rolled over the little man's face, cutting off his voice and probably his air supply. “First off, I can,” Grace boomed, “Your life from over, you're just a shrinkee now.”


The thumb eased off of the shrunken man and he blubbered while Ava stared up wide-eyed.


Grace's immense eyes slid off of the sobbing man to the little girl far below and narrowed.


“Sorry, Mistress!” She cried out instantly, bending low to clean the rich blue suede and drag her tongue across the thick rubber sole of the boots.


Returning her attention to the little man, Grace continued, “Besides, I'm not the one you should be pleading with.”


“Wh-what?! Who?” The little man squirmed about, desperately trying to see if there was another giant in the room.


“You're going to be a Christmas gift for my boyfriend,” she announced with a smile as she played with her phone, “I think he's going to like you better than the concert tickets I got us...”


“You can't do this!” The little man screamed.


The drawer to Grace's nightstand rattled open and she dropped the shrunken man into it, “You should just be thankful hockey practice starts before winter break, otherwise I never would have found you walking back from Rachel's.”


“This is insane!” His cries were then silenced by the drawer being shut.


Grace let out a faint sigh before she glanced down at Ava, “Untie them.”


“Yes, mistress,” Ava whimpered back as she scrambled atop the immense pieces of footwear. Her tiny feet sunk into the thick pink tongue of the boot as she yanked at the rope-like laces and dug her tiny hands into their knots.


High above, Grace's voice boomed out as she put her phone to her ear, “Hey, baby...”


The vast boot bucked as the giantess pulled her foot from it and a wave of funky humid air washed over Ava. The vast wool sock on Grace's foot stretched overhead while she talked to Ethan. The ground shook and Ava jumped over to her opposite foot to untie the other boot, doing her best to block out the one-sided conversation.


“Just sucks that this will be the last time I see you till after Christmas,” the giantess pouted.


Ava was knocked down from her perch by Grace's socked foot, the ped throwing her to the ground before it settled beside her. The giantess's wide sole was like a wall of gray wool and the stench of sweat and boot leather slammed into Ava's sinuses. Fighting the urge to gag, she pressed herself against the vast foot and drilled her shoulder into the giantess's arch.


“Mhmm,” Grace moaned softly, “I left the front door unlocked so you can just let yourself in.”


The giantess's voice became firm, “No, my mom will get home when she normally does... I know I said I wanted to back during Homecoming I still do...” The toes scrunched as Grace became annoyed, “We can talk about this when you get here.”


The girl hung up and tossed her phone onto the bed with a grunt.


Her big eyes glared down at Ava and before the tiny girl could blink she was pinned between Grace's arches. Ava instantly started to sweat as the woolen socks rubbed back and forth across her body. “When will he get it through his thick skull that I'm not a slut like you,” Grace growled, her powerful soles pushing the air from the little girl's lungs, “I want it to be special. Not in the backseat of his car or when my parents might walk in on us or at some party where anyone else could!”


Spots formed in front of Ava's vision.


The front door opened far below and as quickly as they smashed into her, Grace's feet pulled apart. Ava collapsed onto the floor in a heap, gasping for air while the floor shook beneath the same peds that had almost suffocated her.


“Hi, baby!” Grace's voice was just as bubbly as it had been when she answered her phone and the sound of their lips smacking together echoed out.


The floor again rumbled as the gigantic couple crossed the room, Ethan's Osiris high tops producing tremors far stronger than even Grace's boots. They stopped in front of her bed and Grace's heels crashed down just behind where Ava still sat sucking in air.


She crawled over to the far side of Grace's boots and peeked around the heel to stare up at the couple. Ethan's blue eyes were entirely focused on Grace as they held each others hands, his practically engulfing hers.


“Look, my parents said it was ok for me to spend the night at Alex's on New Year's because they think you know, she's a girl, Chloe's parents know her, they don't...” Grace huffed, “I'm not lying to them, not really...”


Ethan wrapped his arms around her and gave her a quick squeeze, “You don't have to spend-”


Grace pushed him away slightly, “I want to because I want to, you know, that night... cause Alex said we can have the guest bedroom and its door locks and...” She took a deep breath, “I figured we could make it nice...”


“That does sound nice,” Ethan boomed as he kissed her.


The giantess melted into his arms and the two fell back onto the bed, the mattress groaning high above Ava's head. Grace's legs spread and battered the boots beside Ava, making the little girl shriek and run off in fright, protecting her head as Ethan dry humped Grace for all he was worth.


Their limbs twisted together for a moment before Grace pushed them apart, “Baby! Wait, I wanted to give you your present...”


The floor shook as Ethan kicked off his sneakers and clambered fully up onto Grace's bed, the gargantuan platform groaning beneath his muscular frame. “You didn't have to get me anything, Grace,” he said between kisses.


“You said you got me something.”


“Yeah, but that's what a boyfriend does,” he said dismissively and Ava could hear his hands roving up and down Grace's body.


“Well, it's just a little something anyway,” Grace said with a giggle as she opened up the drawer overhead.


The little man didn't scream as she plucked him out and handed him over to Ethan.


The giant's laughter seemed to shake the world, “Wow, you're a tiny little bitch, huh?”


“Do you like it?” Grace asked excitedly.


“I mean, it's barely more than a snack,” the shrunken man yelped and pleaded at the giant's words but Ethan simply thundered over him, “But yeah, it's perfect.”


Grace's squeal of excitement was quickly followed by the pair making out. Ava slowly moved away from the enormous bed as she heard it start to shake and shudder again from the gigantic pair grinding against each other. She found herself drawn to Ethan's immense sneakers, the manly scent flowing out of them making her little body shudder.


She had just knelt down in front of them when the giant's voice echoed out, “I think you're going to like this...”


“Oh my God,” Grace breathed and a second later wrapping paper was fluttering down from the sky and a box lid was being lifted, “It's amazing.”


“It gets better, see these little-”


“Yes, oh my God, I want to put her on right now.”


Grace's words made Ava freeze for a moment and she turned in time to see the giantess's feet crash into the floor. Her thick sweater was tossed aside to reveal the thin spaghetti strap top she wore beneath it, and then her eyes scanned the floor until they found Ava. “C'mere,” she boomed before scooping the tiny girl up into her fist.


The world was a sickening blur until Ava found herself even with Grace's cleavage, her eyes wide as she watched Ethan's immense fingers lay a necklace across it. The necklace itself was white gold with a small heart dangling off of it but on either side of the heart, Ava spotted little manacle like clasps.


She squirmed within Grace's grip for the first time in weeks as she was pulled closer and the giantess's fingers grasped her arm. Ava yelped in pain as Grace yanked her left arm up and slammed her forearm into the manacle. Cold metal slammed around her and then the process repeated itself a second later with her right arm. Her little body flopped down against Grace's chest, the warm flesh almost burning her as her legs brushed against the giantess's breasts.


Grace's phone loomed ahead and she saw herself reflected back at her as the giantess leaned against Ethan, who dangled his own gift over his maw while the shrunken man screamed and flailed.


Selfie after selfie flashed across the screen as Grace's thumb tapped against it over and over, even as she turned and kissed the giant. All the while, Ava could see her own pale little body flushed nearly pink with embarrassment against Grace's flawless golden skin.


She was nothing more than an ornament.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everybody! As always thanks to everyone who reads and reviews! I also hope that everyone is still staying safe and healthy!