- Text Size +

Enormous people swirled around Ava while her shoulders burned in pain.


The thunderous music that had filled Alex's house for the past three hours had been replaced by the roar of the countdown. One year earlier, Ava had stood in the exact same room, giggling and cheering alongside everyone else. Even though they hadn't been dating yet, Ethan had still loomed over her that night. Now though, rather than being just tall enough that she had to lean up to kiss him, he stretched into the heavens above and his unfathomably large arm was wrapped around the shoulders of the girl who wore Ava around her neck.


Grace had worn a cutout top despite the cold so that Ava's body would be visible to everyone at the party. The white gold of the necklace stood out against the black fabric and inevitably drew giant eyes to where Ava covered Grace's cleavage before her legs disappeared between the giantess's breasts. Most of the enormous people she used to call her friends smirked and let out snorts of laughter but a few immediately reached out while their compliments boomed in Ava's tiny ears.


Micah's 'Damn' had been the closest thing to sympathy Ava heard before his dark slender fingers roved over her naked body. “Baby, did you see this?” He nudged Alex's shoulder gently and the girl spun about with her lips pursed in annoyance.


They instantly spread into a smile when they saw Micah's fingers wrapped around Ava's squirming body though. “Oh God, I love it,” Alex bent low and her bright blue eyes roved over Ava while her tongue ran over her shining teeth. She did nothing to pull her boyfriend's hand away as she leaned against him, her head having to dip ever so slightly because of the heels she wore. “Ethan texted me when he found the necklace and I told him he had to get it for you.”


Grace's giggle rattled through Ava while Micah's hand finally slipped away so he could grab a red solo cup off the counter. “It's the best gift I got this year,” the sparkling nails that Grace had forced Ava to paint came down to pin her against the giantess's chest and slide her legs back inside of the shirt.


Ava had wanted to howl in rage as the two enormous girls began to talk about their outfits, which only drew other giant girls in. She didn't want to risk the chance of angering Grace though, the girl was always harsher when other people were around and Ava found herself shaking as she listened to more of her former friends compliment Grace.


Enough of it was genuine that Ava felt her jaw hanging open, but the one or two comments that were clearly backhanded made her little stomach churn. She had searched through the sea of enormous faces in the hopes of matching a close friend to the booming voice but instead she only saw girls who had given her the same kind of rude comments when they noticed her and Ethan flirting last year. They were just catty but she still knew there comments would needle her gigantic owner and if Grace felt insecure or upset, it would all pour down onto her.


So she simply hung there and looked away from the huge faces in an attempt to block out the voices that boomed from them. Then she saw a familiar sight; the body of Jasmine's shrinkee tied down to the silver belt chain she liked to wear. Ava had never bothered to learn the shrunken girl's name, simply referring to her as 'bitch' whenever she and Jasmine had hung out, and a shock ran down her spine when she met the girl's big doe eyes.


There was no pity in them, instead the shrunken girl wore a self-righteous sneer as she gazed back at Ava hanging from someone's neck. Despite the roar of the party, Ava could hear her dark laughter ringing out even when she was bounced against Jasmine's high waisted plaid pants while the giantess walked off.


The sound weighed down Ava's tiny shoulders and as the night wore on she found herself wondering all over again if she somehow deserved her fate. The shrunken people she had killed flashed through her mind over and over again, each accompanied by a flinch. How many afternoons had she wiled away with Ethan or Jasmine or other friends while a shrunken person she considered her naturally ordained lesser toiled away at her feet?


Tears streamed down her cheeks while her ears rang from the giants shouting, “Happy New Year!”


Her world darkened and above her, Ethan and Grace's lips smacked together then opened wide to accommodate their tongues. People clapped, confetti poppers exploded like artillery fire, and all the while Ava was treated to the soft moans fluttering in Grace's chest.


“Should we...” Ethan trailed off while his powerful fingers rubbed across Grace's hips.


“Wait until people start to leave...” Grace purred while her finger played atop his chest, tugging at the collar of his sweater.


The burning stench of liquor increased almost instantly, just like it had last year, and soon enough the booming words that echoed in Ava's ears started to slur together. Above her though, Grace's cup remained untainted even as people began to leave Alex's house, slowly at first and then more and more quickly.


Chloe and Rachel were among some of the last to leave, since apparently Chloe only lived two doors down. The bespectacled giantess was wearing a sheer blue blouse tucked into black jeans that tapered just above the top of her floral print boots. Meanwhile, Rachel's only concessions to the frigid weather was leggings beneath her baggy shorts and duck boots. Her hooded sweatshirt practically smothered Ava as she gave Grace a hug goodbye, giggling with excitement the whole time.


“I can't wait to see you tomorrow,” Rachel said as she pulled back and her hazel eyes settled on Ava, “Oh did you want us to take her...”


Ava immediately trembled while her body shifted back and forth from Grace shaking her head, “No, I think she'll be fine here.”


“Oh, are you guys going to...” Rachel's cheeks flushed.


“No!” The word made Ava's bones rattle and she could feel Grace's heart beat faster in her chest, “We... it's just gonna be us.”


Rachel giggled as she was pulled back by Chloe who slipped her free hand into her tote bag and pulled out a single condom. She extended it to Grace as her darkly painted lips turned in a frown, “Just in case he didn't bring one.”


“Oh my God, Chloe,” Grace rolled her eyes but the package still crinkled as she took it.


“Text me when you're coming over tomorrow,” the frown was quickly replaced with a smile before Ava's world was again invaded by an enormous chest.


Then with the crash of the front door, the two giantesses were gone and Ava watched as Alex's house turned into a blur. Music was still playing but it was at a softer more reasonable volume, and the only people left were staying the night whether they had planned to or not.


Grace's heart thumped beneath Ava, while her own tiny body was smacked against the giantess's warm skin as she ascended the stairs. The girl paused in front of the door to the guest bedroom and smoothed out her shirt and pants before stepping in.


A soft metallic click echoed when she locked the door knob behind her.


Ethan's shirt was already on the floor, his chest a little better defined now that hockey was in season again. “Hey,” he kicked off his immense Air Force 1s and his new shrinkee's faint scream echoed up from the sneakers.


“Hi,” Grace's voice wavered and then she giggled as Ethan crossed toward her.


At this point, Ava had grown used to the terrifying reality of the giants making out while she dangled from Grace's neck but when the necklace came undone she yelped in surprise. The two giants gave short dismissive laughs as her body wildly swung about.


“You don't want to do anything with her, right?”


Grace shook her head as she pushed the thick soled oxfords she wore to homecoming from her feet.


Her belt jingled and she started to wiggle free of her tight jeans as Ava's world dipped lower. “Want her in your shoes?” Ethan asked with a chuckle.


“No, just put her on the nightstand by my side of the bed.”


“Alright.”


The world swung around and a second later, Ava's body was in a heap atop a cool wooden surface. She looked out across the faded blue world of the guest room in Alex's house, a room she had walked by without a thought so many times, and found her eyes drawn to the giants at the center of the cavernous room.


At the foot of the bed, Ethan and Grace took off the last of each others clothes. Her eyes went wide as she saw her ex-boyfriend's gargantuan manhood brush against Grace's newly trimmed bush.


“Oh,” she moaned in surprise, pushing him away to see his bare member.


Ethan kissed her atop the head and stepped around to the far side of the bed. He lifted up a condom packet with a grin and the material crinkled when he tore it open. Grace hopped up onto the immense bed and its old springs groaned in response. Ava tried to back away behind the lamp that sat on the nightstand as the giantess laid down and she realized that she was about to have a front row seat to the pair having sex.


The necklace was too heavy for her to push and with her arms trapped in the manacles around the heart, there was no way for her to stand up to get better leverage.


Her frightened whimper was swallowed whole by the creaking of the mattress as Ethan settled down atop it with his meaty cock straining against the latex of his condom. The giant wrapped his hands around Grace's thighs and parted them as he bent down to kiss her. With his lips planted against hers, he muffled the groan she let out when he slid inside her.


Ethan's thrusts rocked the world; the bed shook, the nightstand trembled, and Grace flopped beneath him.


“W-wa-wait-” She stammered, trying to wrap her hands against his meaty shoulders.


“Here, when I go, you,” the giant slowed his pace and guided her hips.


“Oh,” Grace's voice suddenly trembled and then she let out a more pleasure-filled moan.


The pace began to pick up once again and their panting echoed out across the world.


Ava shut her eyes tight but as the world continued to shake, but as the sounds of sex grew louder, she oddly found herself staring at the gigantic pair. Ethan's body glistened as he pounded away at Grace's pussy, and she could see muscles bulging against the girl's flawless skin as she tried to match the giant's rhythm. High overhead, Ethan's familiar expressions filled the sky and Ava found herself squirming as she recognized the orgasm building within him. Memories of having sex with the giant came unbidden to her mind and her heart fluttered within her chest.


Grace's squeaks and moans were fewer and further between. Her face was largely obscured by the long inky tresses that shifted with every one of Ethan's thrusts, making it impossible for Ava to see if she was close to cumming.


“God yes!” Ethan fiercely humped against Grace and each of his thrusts punctuated by, “Yes! Fuck yes! Yes!”


His relaxed orgasmic grunt echoed out as he dismounted and then flopped down onto the bed beside Grace. “Mhm, yeah, that was great,” the giant announced, one arm wrapping around Grace's shoulders while the other casually removed the condom from his cock. Ava caught sight of the thick load that filled the condom as the giant laid it down into a wastebasket on the other side of the bed.


The hair blocking Grace's face was brushed away and Ava could easily see the giantess's disappointment and confusion.


“How does it feel?” Ethan asked, the smile obvious in his voice.


“Uh, it was... I liked it bu-”


Grace's words were cut off by Ethan's lips, “Good.”


The giant settled comfortably onto the bed and pulled her closer to his bulk as he sleepily smacked his lips. “I probably shouldn't have drank so much,” he said with a yawn, “I'm fucking exhausted...”


“Yeah, me too...” Grace's voice was quiet as the lights went out.


Even with the lights off, Ava could see the gigantic room thanks to the light that filtered in through the window. Ethan was a distant mountain range as he lay on the far side of the bed, one arm wrapped loosely around Grace's shoulders. The giantess didn't cuddle close to her boyfriend, instead she laid in bed and stared at the ceiling.


As Ethan's breathing became regular and his faint snores bubbled up, the mattress groaned.


Grace turned to face Ava with a strange look on her face.


Her lips, still shiny from the gloss she had worn that night, parted like she was about to ask a question. Then she sighed, shook her head, and started to turn away before she suddenly stopped. Sheets rustled and suddenly Grace's hand was wrapped around Ava.


The little girl's surprised yelp was met by Grace's powerful thumb, the soft fingerpad covered her face and cut off her air supply. She wriggled against the giantess while her lungs burned but then suddenly the manacles attaching her to the necklace popped open. Grace's thumb lifted away and Ava gasped for air while her arms fell down uselessly against the girl's hand.


The giantess smiled as her sparkling fingernails played against Ava's hair and the little girl found herself shaking even harder. “Don't worry,” Grace cooed softly as her hand dipped below the comforter, plunging Ava into darkness, “I don't want to put you inside me...”


The stench of sweat and sex assaulted Ava's nostrils.


In the dim light that filtered down through the shifting sheets, the little girl could see Grace's still glistening womanhood. “Pl-please...” but her words were absorbed by the thick lips as Grace's pubes bristled against her tiny body.


Muscles stretched and she felt the shudder of pleasure that ran through the giantess's body.


Rather than being slid past the giantess's massive labia, Ava was dragged up to Grace's shining pink clit.


The thumb that had smothered her mere seconds ago pushed against the back of her head and her face was pressed into the nub. A terrified scream erupted from her little body only to be absorbed the clitoris, which sent another wave of pleasure through the giantess's body.


“Squirm for me, slave,” Grace purred.


The command wasn't necessary as Ava again felt her lungs begin to burn.


The thumb eased off, letting her gasp and pant alongside her owner, “Lick it you stupid little slut.”


Tears brimmed in her eyes but Ava dragged her tongue across the hot, almost pulsating, clit.


There were no further commands, Grace simply rubbed her and pushed her against her womanhood until she let out a satisfied grunt that matched Ethan's earlier orgasm.


The sweaty bruised girl was simply dumped back onto the nightstand while Grace smacked her lips and turned to cuddle against her boyfriend. The bedsprings groaned as Ethan unconsciously wrapped his arms tighter around the girl and the sound of Grace kissing him echoed out. Meanwhile, Ava lay flat on her back, sexual juices drying against her skin as she tried to process what had just happened.


She didn't remember falling asleep but she was awoken to the sight of Ethan looming overhead to snatch Grace's pants from the floor. Ava couldn't grasp how she had slept through the pair waking up but without the necklace to hold her down, she scrambled back across the nightstand as she watched the condom Chloe had handed Grace the night before appear overhead.


The enormous pair giggled as they saw the bright blue latex stretch against Ethan's morning wood.


“Just, a little gentler this time,” Grace began as Ethan slid inside of her.


The world again shook from his thrusts and while Grace's moaning was much closer to his, Ava could see the giant's orgasm build with rapid speed. The closer he came to climax, the harder he pumped, completely heedless of the giantess's breathy pleas.


Ethan came and dismounted with another satisfied grunt.


Only this time instead of laying there contently, he got up from the bed and kissed Grace on the cheek. “I'm sorry but I gotta run, babe,” he said casually, “If I'm late to the stupid New Year's Day practice, Coach will have my head on a stick.”


“R-right...” Grace was still panting as she watched the giant yank on his pants.


Somewhere in the distance the shrunken man attached to his sneakers screamed as Ethan shoved his Nikes on. “You're going to hang out with Chloe and Rach and stuff today, right?”


“Yeah, we do this New Year's brunch thing...”


“Cool,” he said, already fully dressed before stomping up and giving her another kiss, “I'll talk to you later then, babe.”


“Yeah, later...”


The door rattled shut and Grace sighed once more.


Her hand appeared in the sky and Ava started to scramble back but froze when the giantess scooped up the enormous phone beside her. Grace let out a frustrated grunt and her thumbs stabbed against her screen before her head again turned to look at the nightstand.


Grace's lips spread into a smile, “Well, I don't really need to rush over to Chloe's do I...”


Ava trembled and shook her head, “Mistress, please... I...”


“You're mine, slave,” Grace boomed as her phone clattered down onto the nightstand and the tremor knocked Ava onto her backside, “And your sole purpose in life is to keep me happy...”


Her fingers wrapped around Ava as she threw back the comforter.


“And right now, only one thing will make me happy...”


“Yes, Mis-” Ava's mouth was instantly filled by the sexual juices dripping from the giantess's womanhood.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks to everyone who reads and reviews! Also, I hope that everyone is still staying safe!