- Text Size +

“Aren't they cute?”


Scott dropped to the floor as the red soles of the enormous sneakers cut through the air above him. The tremor from Carmen's heels striking down made him yelp but the giantess didn't seem to actually pay him any mind. Instead, the ball of her foot swung overhead as she pivoted her foot while striking another pose in the mirror.


“I wasn't sure how the red would look but I love it,” she explained, as if Scott hadn't been scraping a callus off her heel the night that she had bought the pair.


It had taken three paychecks before the reality of how much more money she was making finally seemed to sink in for Carmen. While it sent her on a shopping spree one Friday night while she sat vaping on her couch, to his surprise most of what she had bought was Christmas presents for her family. Only after they were all taken care of, and checking her bank account still made her giggle, did she finally announce that she deserved new shoes.


Scott had expected to hear muttering names like Jimmy Choo or Louis Vuitton but instead she hemmed and hawed over what color the 'swoosh' should be.


When the Nike box arrived weeks after New Year's, the tiny man had almost completely forgotten about them. Carmen had squealed with delight as she opened them though, her toes scrunching with excitement as she reverently unwrapped the pair and removed the tissue paper that was stuffed inside of them. She scooped him up and carried him into her bedroom while the massive sneakers dangled from her other hand, almost completely black and gray except for the red soles and another splash of the same color near the arch.


From his place on the floor, he had to simply cower before Carmen while she twisted the monumental shoes back and forth. Her body stretched into the heavens, a patch of olive skin visible between the sneakers and the hem of her dark jeans. With her hands on her hips, the dark hoodie she was wearing seemed baggier than usual and her hair had grown a little longer since she started her new job, the dark waves almost falling across her shoulders.


His world darkened slightly as she leaned forward so she could actually see him. “C'mon, little man, I know you probably didn't care about shoes before but,” a gust billowed around him when she moved her foot close enough that it formed a towering wall to his right, “After a few months, you have to have some opinions on what goes on my feet, right?”


The black swoosh was almost ominous against the red field on her arch. Alternating bands of black and gray rose above it, broken only by a reflective silver stripe. The thick tongue puffed up beyond the wall, held in place only by black laces. There was something familiar about the pair, even though he was certain that he had never owned anything like them.


Carmen cleared her throat and her eyes narrowed overhead.


“I-I think they look great!” Scott shouted, his voice wavering from desperation.


She smiled and a chuckle rumbled through the sky.


Scott slowly started to rise to his feet while taking small steps backwards from the menacing pair of sneakers. He barely made it a few inches before Carmen's hand engulfed him and he instinctively squirmed before relaxing into her warm flesh.


Her thumb brushed against his head while she whispered, “Yeah, it's ok, just my hand.”


Warm breath washed over Scott as she held him close to her chin while settling down onto her bed. Then the smell of cocoa butter mingled with weed in his nostrils and he realized she was holding him against her chest. The bed groaned from her flopping down onto it and Scott's world began to rise and fall with each of her breaths.


With her head propped up against pillows, it was easy for Carmen to look down at Scott nestled against her chest and her sneakers far in the distance at the same time. “I always wanted a pair like this when I was a kid,” Carmen sighed, “I mean, I think the pair I wanted then were pink and like, maroon? I don't know some purple-red kind of color. But whatever, you get it, right, little guy?”


Her thumb pressed between his shoulder blades and Scott looked up as he nodded along.


“I'm not going to be one of those crazy people who are like 'Now that I make good money, I can buy all the things my parents didn't get me when I was a kid',” She snorted, “Like, I'm not going to hunt down a SNES or an N64, which I wanted way more than sneakers.” Carmen chewed her lip as her head bobbed back and forth, “I might grab a Playstation 5 when it comes out but I was probably going to do that anyway, y'know?”


Scott smiled and did his best to keep the confusion about why Carmen was telling him any of this from his face.


“But they're selling these kinds of shoes again cause Gen Z are like obsessed with the 90s or whatever,” Her dark eyes settled on her new sneakers and her lips spread into a wider smile, “So why shouldn't I splurge for some custom ones, y'know? I think I deserve nicer stuff anyway, right?”


Scott nodded his head as quick as he could, “Yeah, you do...”


“Damn right, I do,” Carmen's words rattled through his tiny body, “My lease is up on March 1st, so new place to live is next on the list. Then who knows...” Her fingers stroked down Scott's back, “And don't worry, little guy, I'll be getting you some nice little gifts too.”


“Oh, uh,” Scott's cheeks flushed, “You don't have to...”


“I know I don't,” the giantess said with a smirk, “But I also don't want to ruin my new shoes by accidentally stepping on you so I think it's time I got you a cage.”


The shrunken man shuddered in fear, his mind instantly filled with the image of the enormous red soles of the Nikes. He knew the chunky tread on their ball would tear him apart before he could blink.


“Plus, I won't have to worry about leaving food on the floor or knocking over your water bowl,” the world dipped as she sighed contently, “Yeah, I'll get you one of those nice cages, I think. With a built in water bottle and food dispenser, maybe even a place for you to do your business that's easy to clean...”


Scott couldn't help himself from blurting out, “That'd be nice...”


The current system Carmen had for him involved a small bowl that was awkward to squat over and little else. Just thinking about it filled him with humiliation, especially as her enormous pinkie finger tapped against his butt cheek and reminded him of how easily the giantess spread his legs and cheeks so she could blast him clean beneath the faucet.


Everything shook as the giantess dug her phone out of her back pocket, while her other hand pressed Scott against her breast so he didn't slide off. The hill of flesh beneath him continued to shift and shudder as Carmen casually played with herself while swiping through apps on her phone. A low groan rumbled through the tiny man's body and he could feel her nipple stiffening even through the hoodie.


“Oh, these are kind of expensive,” Carmen's hand lifted up while she frowned. Above, she zoomed in on something and then let out a soft 'ah' before muttering, “That's where they get you...”


Scott nervously sat up on hands and knees while her breasts shook from the faint movement of her arms as she typed furiously with her thumbs. He clambered slowly back down off of her chest and down onto her more stable stomach, which still trembled from the giantess's continued muttering.


The phone dropped down onto the comforter with a soft slap and the world shifted from Carmen tucking her arms behind her head. “You don't need a cage with a lock,” the pronouncement seemed to come from everywhere, “Do you, little guy?”


Scott sat up on his knees and stared back at her, “Why would I need a...”


The question died on his lips as Scott realized that the lock wouldn't be so he could keep someone else out.


“Exactly,” Carmen smiled as she scooped him up and set him back down onto her left tit, “See, all the top-rated models are really expensive because they have these bullshit internet enabled locks. You know, so you can decide when your shrinkee gets time out of the cage while you're at work...”


Scott started to shake and the fingers that pet him didn't make him feel any better.


He couldn't help but imagine living in some enormous cage, trapped within it for hours at a time until a soft chime echoed out and he was let out into a room that was simply another larger prison. He doubted that anyone was letting a shrunken person out of their cage so that they could simply get exercise. People were probably only let out to do the same demeaning tasks that he already performed but the idea of being stuffed into a cage every day made his stomach twist itself into knots.


The fact that Carmen didn't see any reason to lock him up made it twist even tighter.


“First off, I'm not buying a cage that's just going to be hacked and used in some DDOS attack,” she snorted in annoyance, “That'd be fucking ridiculous. Besides, you're not some tiny escape artist. You wouldn't pick a key lock or figure out some puzzle or whatever. Also, I don't want to have to fiddle with that shit.”


Scott couldn't stop himself from squirming as she spoke, her voice making it clear that she thought a minor inconvenience between her and having a shrinkee toil at her feet was the true indignity. No sooner did he start fidgeting though than her fingers wrapped around him.


“What?” There was the faintest edge of accusation in Carmen's voice as she lifted him up.


Her thumb and forefinger pinched him at the hips, leaving him dangling over her face. He could see the skin between her eyebrows start to crinkle in annoyance and Scott immediately shouted, “N-nothing!”


The enormous eyes raked over his tiny body and he could feel them settle on his crotch, where Scott hadn't even realized his member had almost completely risen. Her giggling buffeted against his tiny body and the zipper of her hoodie came undone below.


Her free hand undid the buttons of her shirt, which was white with red roses splashed across it, to reveal her bare chest beneath. The giantess's dark nipples stood out stiffly in the cool air of her drafty apartment, and grew larger as she lowered him back down to her chest. His feet sunk into her soft warm flesh, and the low moan she let out knocked him to his knees.


“Did you get too excited, little man?” Carmen purred as the shadow of her hand playing with her other breast danced across his world, “It's ok, you can kiss it...”


Scott didn't want to do it but when she gave him permission, he found himself leaning forward. He nuzzled against the nipple and let his lips pepper the bumpy areola around it, which brought another rumbling moan from the giantess.


Dragging his tongue up the stiff nipple, his mouth was filled with the salty taste of Carmen's sweat. In the distance, fabric rustled and a faint squelching noise echoed up after it as the living floor beneath him started to shift.


“Suck on it.”


There was no mistaking the command and Scott immediately opened his jaw to accommodate the thick nipple. He tried to work his mouth around the nipple but it was thick enough that he could barely fit it inside. Sliding his head back, he gasped for air and then went back to licking and kissing while his hands began to knead the sensitive flesh around it.


He lost himself in the task as Carmen's moans continued to build beneath him, shaking his world until it bucked up. He tumbled end over end before the giantess crashed back onto her own bed, her post-orgasm panting making Scott bounce against her stomach.


“Fuck,” she grunted as her sticky fingers pushed in against the shrunken man's body.


Scott yelped as she knocked him onto his back and gently took his manhood between her thumb and middle finger. The soft fingerpads mushed against him and his shout of pain immediately turned into a low moan as pleasure quickly overtook every other sensation. He squirmed atop her stomach as she lazily smacked her lips and picked up her phone with her other hand.


“Ah!” Scott cried out as he blew his load against the fingers that engulfed his crotch.


The fleshy plateau beneath him had calmed as Carmen jacked him off, and his own body stilled within a few seconds. A slurp and pop from above made the little man flinch before Carmen's saliva coated fingers came back down and started to pet him once more.


“Hmm,” the thoughtful noise shook him out of his reverie, “What if I got you a little girlfriend?”


The question made Scott's heart skip a beat, “Wh-what?”


“Not right now,” Carmen said with a pout, “Shrinkees are crazy expensive...”


The phone above tilted downward and Scott found himself staring up at a website, clearly made with one of those user friendly services that sponsored youtube videos and podcasts. Only instead of branded merch or anything normal, he was staring up at photos of naked people beside rulers or everyday objects.


There were no names, only their sex and size along with an opening bid, current bid, and a third price labeled 'pull from market' that was exorbitantly higher.


Less than a dozen people were currently for sale but he could see a 'Previously Sold' button at the bottom. His eyes lingered on it, wondering just how many people had been auctioned off on this one random website alone.


“She's cute,” Carmen announced as she tapped on a photo of a terrified blonde girl. According to the page she was nine inches tall and described as 'shy but docile.' The fact that people were currently willing to pay more than a year's worth of rent for her only made Scott feel sicker.


A swipe of Carmen's finger brought up a young black woman, staring defiantly into the camera. “A foot? That's way too big,” Carmen announced with another swipe. This time a lean Asian man stood in front of the camera, his shoulders square but his eyes filled with fear. “Fuck, he's hot for a shrinkee,” she brought her phone closer, “You can admit he's hot, right, little guy?”


Scott blinked away tears and his voice cracked, “Y-yeah, he's... he's really cut.”


“I'd probably have to feed him nothing but protein powder to keep him looking that good,” Carmen said with a sigh as she swiped through, “Ooo, she's cute, huh?”


The shrunken woman was little more than an ebony blur as Scott looked away and choked back a sob.


If his gigantic owner noticed his tears, she certainly didn't care.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday all! Thanks as always to those who read and review! I hope you're all still staying safe!