- Text Size +

Cotton stretched and pressed against Ava's back with each of Grace's powerful strides.


The swaying of the giantess's hips continuously pushed the shrunken girl into the immense womanhood before her. Pubes clung to her sweat drenched skin while sexual juices washed over her face and threatened to overwhelm her lungs.


All Ava could do was squirm and gasp for the fetid air inside the giant girl's panties.


Every time Ethan and Grace had sex, the shrunken girl would always find herself before her owner's vagina sooner rather than later. It seemed that no matter how Grace contorted herself as Ethan pounded away, she still hadn't managed to come like her enormous boyfriend did. Her attempts to get Ethan to change things up always fell on deaf ears, which meant that Ava was used as the solution to Grace's problem.


That morning, Ava had hung from Grace's neck while the girl walked through snow laden streets to meet up with Ethan for a breakfast date at his house. The little girl had felt a strange sense of deja vu seeing Ethan's cavernous home from her place resting atop Grace's breasts. Ethan's parents weren't there, which wasn't unusual, but Ava had been shocked to see that the giant had actually made waffles.


Their 'breakfast dates' had always just been an excuse to have sex and just hearing Grace say it had reminded Ava of having Ethan's cock inside of her. The memories of their relationship were strange and confusing, especially as she was forced to watch his enormous lips smack loudly with every syrup soaked bite of his breakfast.


Ava kept asking herself why Ethan had never made her waffles until he rose up and walked around the table to kiss Grace. His musk washed over her world as the two giants kissed more passionately and her little stomach twisted about as she wondered if she had always been a toy to him, something he could simply play with when he wanted and otherwise ignore.


It seemed like in the blink of an eye, Ava's world was composed of nothing more than quaking flesh. Ethan loomed over everything as he drilled Grace, his muscles bulging against his skin while his giant girlfriend braced herself against him, muttering the whole time. His grunts overpowered her complaints though and like always he roared in pleasure before Grace's moans approached a fever pitch.


They both talked about having stuff to do that afternoon before the giant walked off to shower and Grace unshackled Ava from the necklace. As always, her arms flopped down uselessly at her side while everything blurred around her. Ava then landed on a hammock-like surface, her body twisting about in confusion before she recognized the towering legs on either side of her. Her screams were swallowed completely by Grace's crotch and then the waistband of the girl's panties snapped against flesh, sealing her in.


The extra layer of her jeans had been enough to darken the world and turn it into a sauna.


Doors opened and shut, Grace's booted feet thumped across the world, then the zipper opened behind Ava and fresh air filtered in through the cotton behind her. The giantess grunted us she unbuttoned her pants before light streamed in a moment later.


The moment the panties were pulled back, Ava fell backwards and then immediately bounced against the taut cotton, flopping uselessly about as the world came into focus above her.


Grace's eyes were narrowed and her lips were pressed together in a tight frown, “You should have been licking or massaging or something. Why do you think I put you in there?”


Ava panted and coughed as she struggled to speak, “I'm sorry, mistress, I-”


“What's the point of owning a slut like you if you don't do what I want,” Grace's fingers wrapped around her and then the black denim pillars of her jeans were flying by.


The shrunken girl landed in a heap between Grace's blue hiking boots, their hard rubber soles still glistening from melted snow. They squeaked against the hardwood as she twisted her foot and Ava immediately shrieked, her bruised body rolling and awkwardly crawling away from the menacing feet.


“I could just fucking squash you,” Grace growled above, “Do you need to be reminded of that?”


High above, Ava could see the giant girl's hand diving into her jeans and her eyes went wide.


“I bet you do,” the giantess moaned as she lifted her right foot, “You were always such a dumb bitch.”


Adrenaline pushed through Ava's tiny body, spurring her sore limbs to scramble across the chilly floor. No matter how fast she moved though, there was no escaping the black and pink tread of the giantess's boots. The hard rubber pinned her down and the sheer weight of Grace's dainty foot sent all the air in her lungs rushing out in a wheeze.


Her little head poked out beyond the toe and Grace's leg formed an immense cliff towering over her. The squelching noise of Grace's fingers working against her crotch echoed out alongside the girl's moaning, “I always knew you were beneath me.”


Tears filled Ava's eyes and the weight against her tiny body seemed to increase.


As her joints started to creak, all the shrunken girl could imagine was all the horrible things she had done. The way she had tortured shrinkees and treated people, it all seemed so normal in the moment but it was so wrong.


“You were just a stupid slut,” Grace boomed, “You didn't deserve what you had.”


Each of Ava's sobs made her lungs burn, the sheer power of the giantess's foot making it almost impossible to breath.


“And I deserve better!”


The last word turned into a triumphant groan as Grace came.


The little girl braced herself for the boot to plow through her body but instead the weight disappeared and then an earthquake ripped through the world. The huge blue wall of suede loomed beside her as Grace stood over her, panting in the afterglow of her orgasm.


Ava's grime coated body started to tingle as blood flowed through it once more but she remained completely still, unable to do anything but stare up at her owner.


It was hard to think of Grace Park as anything other than her superior as the giantess smirked down at her, smearing her sticky fingers against her already soiled panties. She bent down and untied the thick laces of her boots before she kicked them off, her dark eyes locked upon the trembling girl between them the whole time.


She wiggled out of her tight jeans as she sighed, “I think I'm going to take another shower before D&D.” The giantess flung her panties into her hamper before taking off her sweater and draping it across her desk chair. “Also, I think I'm just going to wear my Nikes so make sure they're up to my standards,” Grace announced casually as her bare feet slapped against the floor.


The giantess paused at her door to look back at Ava, her hand resting on the towel hanging off of it.


“Y-yes, mistress...” she shouted back, her body still frozen in place.


Grace chuckled before she opened the door and stepped out.


It wasn't until Ava heard the roar of the shower that her body finally obeyed her commands once more. Her legs trembled with every step across Grace's vast bedroom until she collapsed in front of the practically pristine sneakers. She knew that it didn't matter if there were scuffs or not on their surface, Grace wanted to walk back in and see her bent low and lapping away at any part she could reach.


As the taste of grit and grime coated her tongue, Ava couldn't help but dwell on the giantess's words. It wasn't as if she was the best student in the world and she liked sex but that didn't make her stupid or a slut or anything like that. It certainly didn't make Grace better than her.


Yet that thought rang hollow in her head as she ran her tongue between the grooves of Grace's tread. The girl could literally end her life with a single step and in just a few months she had taken everything that Ava had considered hers with ease.


Maybe it wasn't insane to think that Grace was just better than her.


Her stomach twisted itself into knots and bile rose in her throat at the thought.


She tried to push it out of her head even as the floor trembled from the girl's return.


Grace let out a low contented sigh as she finished toweling off before returning the immense field of fabric back to its proper place on the backside of her door. She said nothing as she lazily moved around her room, slowly getting dressed once more. Then Ava was scooped up in one hand while the shoes she had been cleaning dangled from the other.


Her little body landed in a heap on Grace's desk as the girl tied her sneakers tight and brushed her fingers against their bright white surface. Ava watched as those same fingers then fished the necklace out from beneath the heavy bronze sweater.


Huge fingers pinched her wrist and she yelped as she was hauled into the air, her shoulder already burning when Grace clamped the manacle around her arm. Ava could feel the rumble of laughter in Grace's chest as she watched her squirm, then her other arm was shackled.


Pain jolted through her torso as Grace tugged at the golden strand, dragging the heart and Ava up past the neck of her sweater. “In you go,” Grace boomed before she dropped the necklace and sent the little girl shooting down between her cleavage.


Ava's toes brushed against the front of the giantess's bra as the world started to shake from Grace rising up. The heat shot up and the light went out when she put her coat on, leaving Ava dangling and sweating between her perky breasts.


The warmth of her prison made it harder to think as she hung there and the little girl was thankful for it. She let her eyelids droop and her mind empty while Grace's heart thumping almost soothed her.


Fresh air and light again broke her from her reverie when Grace pulled her out of the sweater.


After weeks of seeing it, Ava finally recognized one of the private rooms of the hobby shop that Chloe worked at. A second later, Grace's fingers popped the manacles and she tumbled down onto the table in front of the notebook and sheets of paper that the giantess used to play the game.


Ava could feel the eyes of the other girls at the table on her as she crawled over to the small velvet pouch that Grace had set down beside her mechanical pencil. The only one who avoided looking at her was the bushy redhead to Grace's right, Danielle, who frowned every time she noticed the shrunken girl's presence.


Across the table, Rachel snickered as Ava wrapped her exhausted arms around the boulder-like dice inside the bag and started to roll them out. Chloe's voice thundered overhead, recapping what happened the last time they had all played as she loomed menacingly behind a pair of folders. The little girl did her best to ignore all of it as she pushed the dice into separate rows while Grace flicked through some pages in her book and made little notes.


With sweat trickling down her back, Ava knelt down beside the dice and looked up to see Olivia staring at her from across the table. Neither Olivia or Danielle were Immune and while Danielle worked hard to pretend that Ava wasn't sitting next to her, Olivia clearly enjoyed it. The greasy haired girl's sunken eyes lingered on her whenever she got bored, and her thin lips always twisted into a strange smile.


Only having heard about the pair's reaction through the thundering words of Grace and her Immune friends, Ava had assumed that both of their non-Immune friends were upset about Grace owning a shrunken person. She had never been quite clear when they had all started speaking again but it was after Grace started wearing her regularly that she had found herself forced to sit and listen to them play their nerdy game. Which is when she realized that it was only Danielle who had any sympathy for people who shrank.


Once the group started to play in earnest, it became easier for Ava to ignore them. The only thing that Grace expected of her was to pick up the dice she rolled and return them to their proper place beside her sheet. As embarrassing as it was to go chasing after the small plastic polyhedrons, Ava found it less humiliating than any other task that Grace dreamed up for her. The other bonus was that the giantess was somewhat less condescending when she was too busy pretending to be an Elf that could do magic.


Still, the constant booming of their voices and the excited squeals that they unleashed whenever things went in their favor left Ava's ears ringing by the end of the afternoon and her tiny arms were already throbbing when Grace commanded her to pack her dice away with a dismissive wave of her hand.


“Oh shoot my dad's outside, I have to go,” Danielle boomed, leaping to her feet and throwing her coat on before she rushed out the door.


“Did you guys want to grab dinner?” Chloe asked as she packed up her notes and the miniatures that they all played with.


“Ethan's hanging out with his teammates tonight so I'm free,” Grace explained as she tied the bag shut and dropped it into her coat pocket.


“That sounds good,” Rachel chimed in.


“Let me just hit the bathroom first,” Olivia replied with a faint grimace.


“Ok, we'll meet you outside,” Chloe said as she slung her backpack over her shoulder.


As Ava rubbed her sore shoulders in preparation for being shackled to Grace's necklace once more, Rachel's fingers wrapped around her. She yelped as she found herself dangling before the giantess's face, her big white teeth glistening as she smiled, “If you guys want we can head to my house after dinner and watch a movie or something.”


The world blurred as the giantess started to walk and Ava could see her duck boots smacking down on the floor far below, unable to do anything but imagine the powerful peds within them. When Grace shrugged and agreed that it was a good idea, Ava already knew that the rest of her night would be spent rubbing the enormous blonde's feet.


The giantesses quickly began to debate what movie to watch after dinner as they stepped into the cold outside and Ava found herself thrust into the deep front pocket of Rachel's hoodie. She landed in a heap at the center, the girl's phone looming beside her and some change and crumpled receipts moving around. Slumping down, Ava gave into the rhythm of the giant girl's movements as the muffled conversation continued to rumble outside.


Exhaustion crept in once more as Chloe drove them to dinner, and Ava did her best to stretch out the sore muscles in her back and arms in preparation for the long night ahead. Her own stomach rumbled as the scent of their dinner tickled her nostrils but she knew better than to poke her head out of the huge hoodie pocket. Begging for scraps from Grace or her friends always resulted in the same demands that she perform demeaning tricks. She had already lost count of the times that she had rolled over or danced or been forced to balance a hot hunk of greasy meat on her head until Grace said she could eat it.


At Rachel's house, she knew from experience that they would toss pieces of popcorn or candy at her as they watched a movie.


Ava's prison lurched when they left the restaurant and Rachel patted her stomach in satisfaction.


She could hear her owner's voice thunder in the distance, “Are you ok, Olivia?”


“Yeah, I just,” a feminine grunt echoed out, “My stomach's been off all-”


The girl's words were cut off as she tripped and her friends all rushed to help her.


Ava braced herself for the sudden drop of Rachel kneeling down but it didn't come.


Instead, the girl's voice boomed out, “No way...”


A pain filled grunt echoed out below before turning into a wheeze and Ava's whole body went slack.


Nervous laughter bubbled out from the trio and turned more menacing with each passing moment. The sound made the shrunken girl shake uncontrollably, knowing full well what had just happened.


Rachel's hand rushed into her prison and her booming voice confirmed it, “Is she smaller than Ava?”


She thrashed against the powerful fingers but they simply squeezed in response, pacifying her in an instant. On the ground below, she could see Chloe's maroon sneaker dragging a shirt and jacket away from a vast field of denim to reveal a pale white shape on the wet asphalt. The earth turned into a blur and Ava's stomach felt like it was hanging somewhere high above her as her bare feet touched the frigid surface of the parking lot.


Olivia lay in a heap before her, groaning in pain as she struggled to rise up to her hands and knees. Ava wanted to scream or run to her but she simply remained rooted to the spot as she watched the girl wobble and then immediately vomit. Olivia groaned and lifted her head, “Guys, what's...”


The words died instantly as she realized she was staring up at Ava and behind the shrunken girl loomed the tan wall of Rachel's winter boots followed by her leggings. Olivia screamed but immediately fell over when she tried to jump to her feet, the sudden vertigo and massive shrinking attack making her completely unstable.


Even trembling on her backside, Ava could tell that Olivia was smaller than her, possibly even half her size. Her toes unconsciously scrunched and her stomach twisted in disgust at her unbidden response. Then she heard the creaking of all the shoes around her as the giant girls did the exact same.


Only none of them felt a pang of guilt over it.


“So, we just...” Rachel trailed off as she tapped her boot against the asphalt, sending a tremor through the world.


Silence reigned for a moment before Olivia processed the implication and she immediately wailed. “Pl-please! Don't! I'll do anything!” She howled.


The giant girls ignored her as Grace spoke, “I mean, why?”


“I don't know, didn't we always say that's what we would do?”


Olivia started to back away, her head snapping between the two girls only for the white wall of Grace's sneaker to appear behind her. The red swoosh seemed to shift as Ava's giant owner wiggled her toes.


“Please, please don't,” Olivia sobbed.


“Yeah but we never thought it would happen,” Grace replied.


“Danielle would freak out if one of us kept her,” Rachel countered.


Shadows raced across the world and Ava turned to see Chloe bending forward, hand outstretched. Olivia's screams were silenced by the wall of flesh that completely wrapped around her, the giantess's fist more than enough to contain the little girl. “Rach's right,” Chloe announced casually as she slid her hand into the pocket of her denim jacket, “Danielle would freak out if she found out one of us kept her.”


“So why are you taking her then?” Rachel stomped her foot hard enough that Ava fell down to the floor.


“Taking who?” Chloe shrugged, “Last we heard, Olivia decided to walk home.”


Ava's jaw dropped and above her Rachel gasped but Grace laughed, “That's a good point, Chloe.”


“Chloe, c'mon, at least let me...” there wasn't any concern in her whining voice though.


“You could have grabbed her,” Grace replied as she bent down and snatched Ava up.


The little girl went slack as her owner clamped her back into the necklace. She stared out at the trio as they all simply turned toward Chloe's car and started to talk about their friend like she was any other shrinkee.


As they got inside, the giantess announced, “By the way, I think I'm going to skip the movie tonight...”


Grace's fingers came down and ran over Ava's tiny body, “That's cool, I should probably head home anyway.”


While her friends didn't seem to notice, Ava trembled when she caught the hint of lust within her owner's booming voice.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everybody! Thanks to those who read and review! As always, I hope you're all staying safe!