- Text Size +

Scott's cage swayed with each of Carmen's footfalls.


The plastic creaked and the light filtering in through the barred windows slashed through the darkness, making the shrunken man feel like he was on some kind of old sailing ship. The fact that his stomach was still churning from the car ride only helped to sell the experience.


He thought that traveling in the vast top of the line cage would be more comfortable than the times he had been strapped down to Carmen's shoes but Scott had been dead wrong. The 'Shrinkee Habitat' was certainly roomy and the insulated alcove it had for sleeping was much better than being shoved into a boot that reeked of the giatness's feet but that didn't mean it was actually good for travel. The moment Carmen had picked it up, Scott had realized in horror that there was nothing to hold onto and then he was rolling down its length.


The g-forces of her car accelerating sent him right into a wall and whenever she came to an abrupt stop, Scott went flying into the other side. Halfway through the ride, he had managed to grab hold of the chute that connected to his water bottle and remain upright as the massive plastic structure hummed along with the car's engine. Standing on the foot pedal that normally dispensed water, Scott was thankful for the first time that Carmen had actually taken the bottle out beforehand.


The chilly spring air coming through the windows was replaced by a breeze that was a touch too warm right before an accented feminine voice called out, “Oh, Ms. Valencia!”


The world shifted as she turned toward the voice and walked to meet it. Through the open slats at the front of his cage, Scott could see a well appointed apartment lobby blur by before Carmen came to a stop in a small but well organized office.


“I was just going over your lease and realized that you never signed the extra page for the pet deposit. So, if you wouldn't mind?”


“Oh sure, can I just-”


Scott grunted as his prison lifted up and the office beyond became a sudden swirl.


“Not at all,” the property manager said right before Scott's prison shuddered to a halt atop her desk. The middle aged woman's hair was obscured by a solid gray hijab that complimented the dark subtly pinstriped blazer she wore. Her full lips broke into a broad smile as she caught sight of him through the front of the cage. A long ebony finger with naked neatly trimmed nails brushed down the front of his cage, “Aw, is this him?”


“Yep,” Carmen's hand thumped down atop the cage, “He was the last thing to come with me in the move.”


A pen scratched against paper outside while Scott frowned, unable to do anything but listen as the two women talked about him like he wasn't even there.


“Still feel like it's a little ridiculous you guys wanted such a big deposit for him.”


Scott easily remembered the way Carmen had fumed about it when they first told her about it, the floor quaked as she paced and debated if the dream apartment she had found was worth it if they were going to 'pull that sort of shit.' He had been too stunned by the realization that he was classified as a 'pet' to do much more than sit there, not even flinching when the worn tread of her Doc Martens flew overhead.


Even several weeks later, it still made him shift uncomfortably.


“Well, every one says that their shrinkees are well behaved and have never tried to escape,” the property manager's dark eyes fell upon him again and her lips pursed together, “But we've had them get into all sorts of places; ventilation, pipes, between the walls, electrical outlets. Once a current tenant even found the previous tenant hiding out in a shelter he built inside the wall before he shrank.”


“Oh come on,” Carmen snorted.


“It's true,” the property manager shook her head, “It had a secret door and everything.”


“What'd you guys do when you found him?”


“We sealed up the wall, and the current tenant was quite annoyed by it but when we agreed to waive the pet deposit for him since the damage was done, he agreed it was fair.”


Scott's jaw dropped as he suddenly tried to imagine being kept prisoner in his own apartment by whoever moved in after him. He then shuddered as he tried to imagine surviving off the scraps of a new tenant, literally skittering about like a scavenger. Finally, Scott blinked when he realized he felt a strange sense of admiration over someone having the forethought required to do any of that in the first place.


“Well, you don't need to worry, my little guy would never do such a thing,” the roof again shuddered when Carmen patted the cage and then shadows fell across Scott's world, “Would you?”


He looked from Carmen's face looming over his world to the smiling property manager and shouted, “No! I promise, ma'am, I won't cause any trouble!”


The giantess's laughter rang out before she wagged her finger in front of the cage once more, “Oh, he is very cute. Here, have a candy, little one.”


The property manager reached over to a small bowl of M&M's and plucked a single one up. Scott's eyes widened as she lifted it above the cage and then carefully slipped it through one of the barred windows on the top. The candy-coated chocolate plummeted and then smacked down against the floor beside him, making Scott scramble back.


“Aw, thank you,” Carmen said for him as both he and the candy went sliding toward the back of the cage when she lifted it up. “Anyway, you have a nice day.”


“You too!”


The property manager's voice was still ringing in Scott's ears as he wrapped his arms around the M&M. He tumbled back and forth, the world little more than a dizzying blur while Carmen walked to the elevator, humming all the while. He scrambled during the ride up and latched onto the water dispenser with one arm while holding the candy with the other.


With a soft ding, Carmen was on the move again and Scott could hear the grunts of the movers she had hired emanating from her apartment. Walls of cardboard whirled by as she carried him into her new place and set his cage down on a gleaming counter top before turning to talk to the foreman.


The hunger in Scott's belly made him instantly gnaw into the sweet treat the giant property manager had dropped into his prison. The candy coating crackled against his teeth and a moment later the overpowering flavor of chocolate and sugar rocked his tiny tongue. He moaned softly as he took bite after bite, suddenly wondering how many times he had taken such a simple pleasure for granted when he had still been normal-sized.


It wasn't that Carmen didn't feed him anything flavorful or that most of his meals weren't largely composed of chunks of frosted pop-tarts but there was something so specific about chocolate that made it send warm pulses of pleasure from his stomach.


The grunting of the movers and the thunderclaps they produced as they worked pulled his attention to them. Each of the three man team, including their foreman, took furtive glances in his direction while they worked. The youngest of the trio would look at his cage and then glance cautiously at Carmen before his lips screwed up with a strange mixture of disbelief and envy though whether he was envious of Carmen for owning him or Scott for being owned by her, the little man couldn't tell. Scott recognized the pitying fear in the eyes of the largest man on the team, the realization that Scott's fate could easily befall him. It was something the tiny man had felt once or twice during his old life, when he worked so hard to pretend that not knowing was just as good as being safe. When the foreman looked in his direction, the giant would simply shake his head as if he were looking at the damnedest shame in the whole world.


The shrunken man set his M&M aside as the giants' gazes washed over him, his stomach twisting about as much from them as the hunk of chocolate he had swiftly devoured as their reactions. Scott slumped down against the wall of his prison and tried to think about the positives of his new reality.


The apartment outside his cage was far nicer than Carmen's old place. New appliances sparkled in the sunlight, the kitchen tile was met by the plush carpet that covered the majority of the apartment, and natural light poured in through huge windows before stretching across the immense vaulted ceiling. The furniture was still almost entirely the thrift store finds that Carmen had before but he saw a box for a Casper mattress near the door and Scott was intimately familiar with the way her previous mattress's springs groaned and sagged beneath her frame. The cage that surrounded him felt like as much of an improvement as her apartment was and it almost felt as if things had turned a corner in his tiny life.


As the giants finished up their work, Scott watched his enormous owner approach each one in turn and hand them a wad of bills that could smother him as a tip. When they left, she simply stood in the center of her apartment and stretched her hands up toward the ceiling. Her galaxy leggings stretched across her taut butt cheeks and the comfy hoodie she wore stretched up to reveal the small of her back before the heels of her custom Nikes thumped against the floor.


Carmen then proceeded to walked around her apartment, opening boxes and grunting as she began to unpack. The light against the white walls grew warmer and darker, turning them gold and then a burnt orange as the sun started to set, and that's when a knock came at the door.


From his place on the counter, Scott could just barely make out the front door as Carmen skipped up to it, tittering with excitement. The moment it opened, Taylor Hart's voice boomed out and her tight curls bounced against her shoulders as Carmen took her on the grand tour of the spacious one bedroom apartment.


The two giantesses thundered into the kitchen within a few minutes and Scott could see the building sized bottle of wine that Taylor carried in her hand. She too was dressed down in sweats and sneakers for the lazy night they had planned in Carmen's new apartment.


“Oh my God, you actually bought it,” Taylor's icy cackle made Scott fidget as her fingers drummed atop his cage.


“Of course I did,” Carmen unwrapped a pair of oversized wine glasses and started to fill them with a literal wine dark sea a second later.


“You spoil this little fucker,” Taylor easily undid the simple latch that secured his door and he flinched when her pale hand invaded his world. He couldn't so much as move a few inches before her fingers were wrapped around him and pulling him out into the light.


“Aw, no I don't,” Carmen's face appeared overhead, smiling down at him, “He's a good little man and he deserves a nice place to live.”


Carmen's finger gently tousled Scott's hair before the enormous pair walked over to her mountainous couch.


“Pfft,” Taylor snorted, “The only place shrinkees should sleep is in whatever pair of shoes they're cleaning.”


Scott's stomach seemed to hang behind him in the air as the giantess's sneakers suddenly became larger and larger until Taylor's Jordans loomed on one side and Carmen's Air Maxes stood on the other. He knew what was expected of him and it seemed as if the moment his tongue met the dusty rubber of the giant women's shoes that he was no longer on their minds.


Still as the night wore on, even Taylor fed him bits of the cheese, crackers, and charcuterie that the pair munched on up above. He lay within the shadow of Carmen's feet with his tiny belly distended as their voices thundered overhead and his eyelids drooped ever so slightly.


Then a quake ripped through his world when the pair rose to their feet and he realized the words booming above him were farewells rather than more office gossip or theories on people they hung out with at Saturn's. He cowered against the edge of the couch as they walked off, too afraid to move for fear of ending up beneath their tread.


When the door crashed shut in the distance, Carmen let out a contented sigh as her shoes clopped loudly against the floor. A second later, the carpet shook beneath Scott and she padded into view along with a rolling wave of foot sweat soaked air.


Her wine stained lips smacked loudly above as she looked down at him with slightly glassy eyes. “I got a new mattress,” she bent over, plunging his world into shadow before scooping him up in her warm hand, “Want to help me break it in, little guy?”


Scott stared up into her enormous face but her eyes didn't narrow and instead her head cocked to the side as if it were a genuine question. A small part of him wanted to say no, to resist her for no other reason than that she was his captor, but the rest of him responded, “Yeah.”


Her dark lips spread to reveal that the wine had also stained her teeth an almost purple shade, “Mhm, good. I think we both could use it at the end of such a busy day, you know...” Carmen's fingers curled protectively around him as she carried him through her apartment and into her cavernous bedroom.


His feet touched down atop her dresser while she turned her attention to the tropical fish that swished back and forth in its tank. “Blub blub blub,” she giggled before adding, “Glad you had a good move too.”


The world shook as she stepped away and tossed her hoodie to the floor followed by her shirt and sports bra. Scott heart skipped a beat for a moment when she stumbled while removing her socks and then a second later she was kicking away her leggings and panties.


Another satisfied sigh echoed out before Scott was surrounded by whipping wind and then found himself stumbling atop fresh sheets, his little feet sinking into the soft mattress below. The world shifted and he was sent to his knees as the surface responded to Carmen's thighs smacking down on either side of him.


Her fingers lazily played against her labia, slipping in and out as she sunk into the mound of pillows that loomed like mountains in the distance. “C'mere,” she cooed as she spread the immense lips of her womanhood.


Scott rose unsteadily to his feet and walked forward, staring into the vast field of pink flesh framed by her fingers and pubic hair. The smell of her sex made his member stiffen as he got close and ran his tiny tongue across her enormous vagina. Her groan made the whole world rumble when he started to rub his hands over her slick womanhood and then slowly slide his arm inside.


“That's good, little guy,” she moaned, “What a good little man you are...”


Heat rose in his cheeks as her breathy encouragement echoed out across the heavens.


“Right there...”


A low buzzing grew in the distance and then a shadow passed overhead.


An immense purple vibrator hung in the sky. Its sleek curved shape and the two pronged extension near the base made it look like a spaceship piloted by a cartoon rabbit. As it swooped down, Scott could feel the air humming around it and he barely ducked out of the way before it plowed into Carmen's womanhood.


“Hnng,” she roared and bucked her hips but Scott was far enough away that the mattress remained mostly still. “Sorry, little guy, you're too tiny,” Carmen cooed, “Too tiny to please this mighty pussy. Fuck.”


The walls of flesh beside him tensed as the giantess pleased herself, sliding the vibrator in and out while keeping the rabbit-like prong close to her clitoris. Scott simply kept backing away until he could no longer feel the mattress dipping toward her immense legs, all the while keeping his eyes fixed on the gaping maw of her vagina.


It wasn't long before a climatic moan shook the world but she simply kept pleasing herself and as she built toward her second orgasm, Scott found himself entranced by her powerful pussy. His little hand worked of his own accord as his gaze drifted up and up Carmen's immense torso, past the hills of her bountiful breasts, and finally settled upon her god-like visage.


Her face was contorted in pleasure, her mouth open wide and her dark eyes rolling back as she groaned.


He let his small load splatter onto the sheets below and then laid back to simply listen as Carmen continued to please herself until they both lay across the vast plateau of her bed in a blissful orgasm induced slumber.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! As always thanks to those who read and review! I also hope everyone is staying safe!