- Text Size +

The tissues barely crumpled beneath the weight of the shrunken man.


Far above, the television thundered while the giant couple chatted, mostly complaining about mundane things that Scott had no interest in. After months as Ethan's slave, the tiny man found it not only impossible to sympathize with the daily problems of his teenage overlord but he realized that he was losing any frame of reference for them whatsoever.


Scott was only twenty-eight, which was a far cry from old but living in a high schooler's underwear drawer hammered in the fact that he had graduated college six years ago and been out of high school for a decade. There was a cultural gulf that sat between him and the haughty giant he called master that would have been there even if they were the same size. With his new point of view from the floor though, it was almost impossible to imagine worrying about something as trivial as homework or curfews or who liked who or whatever crap the couple who could end him with a single step were talking about high overhead.


Especially when he was trapped inside a condom, coated in muck that was drying against his skin.


The shrunken man shouted wordlessly as he thrashed inside of his latex prison. The golden walls of the condom barely stretched in response to his punches while his attempts to slice through them with his fingernails produced only an annoying squeaking noise.


Scott huffed and stared at his own tiny hands.


They were rougher than they had been in his entire life. The only calluses that a career office drone like Scott ever managed to get were from lifting weights but his hands still had a tendency to dry out especially in the winter. Months without the basic moisturizer he bought at CVS had turned his palms into a dry mess, which currently looked worse thanks to the dried ejaculate flaking off of them.


Frowning, the tiny man began to dig the gunk out from beneath his overly long fingernails.


No one made nail clippers for tiny people, or if they did Ethan wasn't going to buy them for his shrunken slave. That meant that Scott's nails were longer than they had ever been in his life. They'd chip off regularly as he toiled underfoot and on a few occasions he had chewed them down in frustration. It didn't matter though, they always ended up feeling a little too long and so at some point he'd have to dig out the crud that got stuck beneath them, which was often whatever he had just been forced to clean at his master's command.


Most of the time it was dirt or dust or something normal.


A few times it had been the blood of another shrinkee, one who had ended up in the path of the giant's almighty foot. Scott shuddered at the disturbing memories that bubbled up and did his best to force them back down, not wanting to sob within the disgusting condom.


The stench of dried cum and sex lingered in the air, making his nose wrinkle every so often. He was amazed that he still hadn't grown nose blind to the various awful smells that seemed to surround him. Fresh foot sweat, sex, and the hormones that oozed out of gigantic teenagers were apparently just odors no one could ever get used to.


It gave him a new, if strange, respect for anyone who had to deal with them regularly. Though it also made him wonder how the hell any of high school girlfriends could actually stand to be around him or any other guy.


The world rumbled and Scott lifted his head up in an attempt to peer through the mesh-like walls of the wastebasket. Enormous shapes stood in the distance, holding each other tight as a smacking noise echoed across the huge bedroom.


“Sure you don't want a ride back?” Ethan asked, his voice surprisingly tender.


Ava giggled, “No, I like walking back.”


Ethan started to ask another question but Ava simply held her vape pen up then shook it back and forth. The giant boy grinned before kissing her again, “Alright, enjoy your walk.”


She turned and he smacked her ample backside before they walked out of the room, the sound of their footfalls carrying through the house as he escorted her to the front door. The shrunken man slumped back in his prison and listened to the front door open and shut, followed by Ethan puttering about downstairs for a moment before stomping back up.


The tissues shook as the giant walked back into the room, a bottle of water in his hands.


The sight of water, even in that brief moment, made the shrunken man fiercely aware of his own dry throat. “Fuck,” he grunted, knowing there was no way his voice would carry to the giant as he heard Ethan settle down at his desk. The tiny man simply closed his eyes and did his best to ignore the roughness of his throat while lo-fi hip hop echoed across the world.


The shrunken man hadn't even realized he had fallen asleep until Ethan's booming voice yanked him out of it, “My sneakers don't clean themselves, faggot. Get out here. Now.”


A powerful quake ripped through the shrunken man's world, making his skin peel away from the wall of the condom. He winced and cried out, “Master! I'm in your garbage can!”


His pathetic pleas were deadened by the latex surrounding him.


In the world beyond, Ethan growled, “You know I'll find you, bitch.”


“I'm not hiding!” Scott wailed, thrashing about in the condom.


Meanwhile Ethan's threats continued, “If I have to actually look for you though, you're going to be spending all day tomorrow wrapped around my dick and we both know how sweaty my balls can get in gym.”


Scott gagged and squirmed, memories of similar punishments running through his mind. On the few occasions where his feeble attempts at disobedience particularly annoyed the giant, Ethan had stuffed him down either the front or backside of his shorts and then gone for a run. Sweat would roll over the tiny man as his little frame was pummeled by the giant's flopping cock or bouncing butt cheeks. Just thinking about it set Scott's heart racing in terror.


Ethan's sudden laughter broke him out of it and then the tremors of the giant's footfalls grew stronger. Darkness spread across Scott's world as Ethan towered overhead, wearing the t-shirt he had on that day and a loose pair of sweatpants. The tiny man squirmed as he saw the way the fabric outlined his master's dick, clearly showing that the giant hadn't bothered to put his underwear back on when he got dressed after fucking Ava.


The giant's haughty smirk spread across his face, “I forgot you were in there, faggot.”


He bent down and thick fingers snatched up the little man's prison, instantly sending Scott bouncing back toward the tip. His feet landed in the last remnants of the giant's cold spunk that sat in the reservoir at the bottom. Ethan's cruel laughter rang in Scott's ears as he bounced his wrist, sending the shrunken man inside the condom bouncing up and down while the last bits of sludge splattered across the tiny man's legs.


The wall began to stretch then rip as Ethan yanked it apart without so much as a grunt of effort.


Fresh air poured in and Scott sucked it in greedily. Before he could thank the giant, Ethan's fingers were already wrapped around him. In the blink of an eye, Scott was ripped into the sky and dangling in front of the giant's face.


Wind whipped about him while Ethan's nostrils flared above.


“Ugh, you smell nasty,” the giant rumbled overhead before his eyes narrowed in on the tiny man's face, “But you probably love it. Right, faggot?”


“Y-yes, master,” Scott said, fighting the urge to gag as his own stench burned in his nostrils.


“Well, sorry, little dude, I can't have you walking around my floor smelling like that.”


Scott's heart fluttered even though he knew the apology was purely sarcastic and then the world turned into a blur as Ethan strolled through the enormous home. Somewhere far away, Scott could hear the sound of the giant's parents laughing at what sounded like some sitcom. The darkness of the bathroom as Ethan walked in confirmed that the shrunken man had been trapped in the condom for a few hours at least.


The light flicked on, blinding the shrunken man and making him momentarily squirm in the giant's grip.


Ethan chuckled above, “Nope, I don't care how much you fight, fag. You're getting cleaned.”


The faucet roared and as soon as Scott could feel the heat coming off of the water, Ethan shut the drain closed. When the water started to pool below, the giant squirted hand soap into it and then swirled it about with his finger, creating a few small mounds of bubbles along the surface.


The boy grinned down at Scott before he smacked the tiny man with his soapy fingertip.


The shrunken man saw stars as the giant began to vigorously scrub his head and shoulders, particularly scrubbing against his overly long hair. “Still can't believe you like smelling like this,” the giant thundered, “It's so fucking nasty but you can't get enough, huh?”


Scott was still reeling from the sudden pummeling when Ethan's fingertip slid beneath his chin and forced him to gaze upward. The giant's torso was a vast field blue cotton that ended at his handsome face, his full lips spread in that superior smile. “I...” Scott coughed slightly, “I do, Master. I l-love the smell of your...”


The shrunken man's voice caught in his throat when he tried to say it.


“My what?” A soft derisive 'heh' punctuated the question.


“Your cock, master,” Scott's body deflated, “I love the smell of your mighty cock.”


Another condescending snort echoed across the world, “You're so pathetic.”


Then wind whistled in Scott's ears as the hand holding him plummeted toward the sink.


The little man had no time to draw in any breath before he splashed through the surface of the soapy water. His eyes opened in shock and the soap immediately stung them. The pain forced the little man to shut his eyes as he desperately tried to close his lips. He swallowed the water already inside his mouth then did his best to force air through his nose while his lungs already began to burn.


Ethan yanked him back out and the sound of the giant's laughter filled his ears while he coughed and sputtered.


Scott managed to suck some air right before he was plunged beneath the bubbles again. This time, Ethan's powerful fingers clamped onto his tiny limbs and started to forcefully rub them. Pain flared in his shoulders as the giant extended his arms, his thick finger pads rubbing harshly against his little limbs.


He was yanked back out again and shook about, water splashing everywhere while Ethan continued to laugh at his plight.


The little man was dunked down again and again, his body quickly free of any remaining dirt or grime. His lungs burned and he tried to slap the powerful fingers wrapped around his midsection but their vice-like grip was impossible to dislodge. The giant's laughter only stopped when Scott lost count of how many times he had been plunged beneath the water.


“Oh man, that never gets old,” the giant announced as he wiped Scott across his thigh.


The wet man struggled against the soft fabric and immense fingers for two swipes before he went limp, too exhausted to fight against his gigantic owner any longer. The world swung by around him as he hung there but he focused on the small damp spot on his owner's pant leg amazed at how small it was.


Scott found himself sprawled across the carpet of his master's bedroom a moment later, his tiny sore body trying to relax all at once as he lay there in a heap. The little man knew that if he were being allowed to rest that Ethan would have dropped him into his underwear drawer, so he slowly lifted his head to gaze up at the tyrant.


Ethan was seated in his desk chair like it was a vast throne and his blue eyes were locked upon the little man far below. His lips twitched but the giant said nothing and instead waited.


The shrunken man forced his arms out from underneath himself then pushed into a kneeling position. With a grunt he shoved himself up off the plush carpet and wobbled momentarily while his master scoffed high above. The giant didn't give him any orders but Scott knew that his vast high tops still sat at the foot of his bed.


Scott turned around and made it only two stumbling steps before he felt the air shift around him.


The sound of Ethan's foot rolling across the vast carpet was like an approaching freight train. The vast ped curved slightly until just the giant's big toe was blocking the tiny man's path. Scott stared down at the wiry hairs atop the giant's toe before he turned back around to look at the giant. Swallowing a lump in his throat, he shouted, “I'm sorry, master, I-”


Ethan's voice easily overwhelmed his, “You can clean those tomorrow. Ava said my toenails were getting too long.”


Scott grimaced as he glanced back at the giant foot, the toenails were clean and healthy looking but they did hang out just beyond the edge of Ethan's bulbous toes. It was a job the giant had made him do several times, and each time left Scott sweaty and exhausted.


“And don't worry, I am a merciful master,” Ethan said with a laugh as he reached a hand into a small brown box high up on his desk. He held up a package with a smile before he started ripping into it, “Ava found these on some youtube channel, so you better thank her.”


Scott stared up dumbfounded at the giant for a moment, still trying to process what could be inside the pastel colored package before he caught sight of Ethan's eyes narrowing. The tiny man stiffened and shouted, “O-of course, Master! Your girlfriend is so wonderful! I should always be thankful for everything she does for me...”


Ethan chuckled as he bent down and dropped a gleaming metallic tool in front of the shrunken man, “Yeah, whatever.” He leaned back in his chair and grabbed a beat up copy of The Great Gatsby from his desk. The giant's legs stretched out, making the world shudder ever so slightly before he crossed his feet at the ankle and began to bounce his right one in the air, “Get to work, bitch.”


Scott nodded as his enormous master turned his attention to the book and then stared down at the strange device in front of him. It looked like a pair of gardening shears, except the handles were long and curved up away from the blades. The blades themselves were thick and they indented inward rather than folding on top of each other.


He actually blinked when he realized that they were nail clippers.


Wrapping his hands around the handles he lifted them and was surprised that they were light enough for him to actually use with relative ease. “Holy shit, I really do need to thank her,” Scott muttered to himself as he marched down to Ethan's monumental feet. The clippers slid right up against the giant's toe and he made quick work of shearing off the overgrown nail.


Scott couldn't help himself from glancing up at Ethan, suddenly wondering if he had been wrong about the enormous young man's ability to empathize with him. Maybe he had been completely wrong about the giant and his gargantuan girlfriend.


Ethan casually glanced down at him over the top of his book, “Don't worry about my calluses tonight either.”


The shrunken man felt a sudden relief flood inside of him as he glanced down at the rough patches of skin that had built up on some of the giant's toes. Ethan often simply commanded them to be chewed or picked off by the shrunken man while he sat around playing video games, not even caring when he knocked Scott down against the floor.


“Thank you, master!” Scott shouted as he started to collect the toe nail clippings so Ethan could pick them up in one scoop.


“Me and Dad are going camping this weekend so I might as well have you get those and all the new ones off when I get home on Sunday night,” Ethan announced as he lifted his feet up and let them crash down onto their heels.


Scott narrowly avoided falling into the pile of sharp toenail clippings as the tremor sent him to the floor. He stared up at the vast wrinkled monoliths of his master's feet as Ethan again crossed them at the ankles.


The giant's sole rippled as he wiggled his toes, “But I am going to need a massage.”


The shrunken man's shoulders slumped as he slunk toward the giant's feet, “Yes, master...”


He had barely started when Ethan said, “Put your back into it, faggot. I can barely feel you down there.”


Shoving his shoulder into the giant's arch, he realized that he wasn't wrong about Ethan. The new nail clippers were just a more effective way for him to serve the giant and they were certainly not born out of any empathy.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always to everyone who reads and reviews!