- Text Size +

The air around Scott seemed to be composed of little more than the fetid stench of teenage body odor. Even though the florescent bulbs high above cast a harsh light, when it came through the six slits in the massive metal door of Ethan's gym locker, it was barely enough for the tiny man to see by.


Vast pieces of clothing hung high over head, little more than glimpses of fabric amid inky blackness while in front of him sat his master's immense Osiris sneakers. On a whim that morning, Ethan had decided he would wear the pair rather than walk around in his well worn athletic shoes. Of course, since the night before Scott ended up back in the giant's underwear drawer after giving him a foot massage that meant that he had to ride along all day in Ethan's pocket.


While he wasn't being crushed under the weight of the giant's wallet or dodging sharp teethed keys, since Ethan kept those in a back pocket, the little man was still subject to the quake-inducing strides of his master. Even when Ethan wasn't on the move between classes, Scott would be forced to contort along with the giant's powerful legs whenever he shifted in his desk. His master generally preferred to slump down into his seat but occasionally, no doubt when a teacher glared at him, Ethan would sit up and rarely he would twist about to face a classmate. Mostly though, Scott had to cling to the walls of the pocket while his master tapped his foot against the floor out of boredom.


Scott's only solace was that Ethan didn't poke or prod him throughout the day and almost never took him out. His enormous friends were aware that Ethan owned him but they thankfully never seemed particularly interested in his existence. He sometimes caught passing references to his existence; one of Ethan's friends asking if 'his slave' kept his Nikes so clean or his master casually mentioning that his 'little fag would take care of it' regarding some menial task. For the most part though, only Ethan's girlfriend seemed interested in his pathetic existence.


The first time Scott had been dumped at the bottom of Ethan's gym locker to lick his shoes clean while he went to class, the little man had figured that this would be where he could make his daring escape. He simply needed to squeeze through one of the slits that hung within jumping distance and then run to freedom. The slits were too small for him to crawl through and before Ethan had even wrenched the door open after class, the sheer force of dozens of giants stomping around was enough to send Scott cowering to the back of the locker away from the entrance.


Even if the majority of Ethan's classmates weren't Immune, simply asymptomatic carriers, there was no guarantee they wouldn't crush him for a laugh anyway. High school was a long time ago but he remembered the pressure to pretend that you didn't give a crap about shrunken people. And it was easy to ignore their plight when you were convinced it couldn't happen to you.


Scott had never screwed with any shrinkees but he had friends who had even though they were never sure that they wouldn't end up smaller than the people they used as playthings.


The only guarantee the little man had if he tried to run through the locker room is that if Ethan caught him, the giant might simply decide to crush him right then and there. Any punishment he might come up with beyond death was one that Scott didn't want to imagine.


The metal around the tiny man began to shake and then came the roar of voices, most of them were higher than Ethan's but still distinctly masculine. They were younger students, or at least Scott assumed they were because most of them talked about the need to change quickly and catch the bus. The tiny man briefly imagined what it would be like to attempt escape only to be snatched up by a high school freshman. The past several months of being Ethan's slave had been embarrassing enough but staring down several years of servitude to a high schooler made him shudder.


More students stormed in, though as their voices dropped in pitch they had less incentive to rush as they talked about after school sports or catching rides with each other. Instinctively, Scott found himself crawling toward the toes of Ethan's immense sneakers, his head craning backward as he listened to the deep voices of his master's classmates thunder overhead. After the tide of underclassmen rushed out, the remaining giants filtered out in small groups, their powerful footfalls ringing off the tile of the locker room.


There were still giants present but there was no longer a continuous shaking from their passing and the sour stench of built up sweat started to overcome the brief bursts of body spray that had showered the locker room.


Scott's world started to shake once more and the shadows suddenly became deeper as Ethan stood before the door. The lock clicked overhead while the giant ran through his combination then with a hefty clatter the massive metal door was yanked open.


Ethan's toned legs rose up, rivulets of sweat rolling down them as the giant's ragged breathing echoed out above. The giant was already sliding off his silky workout shorts and the stench of his swamp ass rolled over Scott, overpowering the foot funk that was already seeping out of his gym shoes.


There was a clatter as he yanked a deflated gym bag from a high shelf and dropped his soiled clothes into it one after the other. Ethan didn't even spare a glance in Scott's direction as he took down the clothes he had worn for gym class earlier that week from where they hung and dropped them into the bag as well. Hefty fabric snapped above before Ethan wrapped his lower half in a towel, shimmied free from his underwear and then crammed the gym bag back up onto its shelf.


Only as he was about to shut the door again did Ethan's bright blue eyes land on his tiny slave, “Those better be clean, bitch.”


The locker clattered shut and Ethan's broad feet slapped loudly against the tile, the tremors of his footfalls fading into the distance as he went to shower off. The giant's words made Scott scramble forward, his eyes straining to find any scuff or mark in the dim light of the locker. He lapped away at one or two, uncertain if they were really there or mere tricks of the light.


Ethan returned a few minutes later and when he wrenched the locker open a fresh breeze that smelled of soap displaced the stench of sweat built in to the world. His master hummed quietly above as he got dressed, pausing only briefly to coat himself in a cloud of harsh smelling body spray.


Even though the chemical stench burned Scott's nostrils, it was better than the putrid odor of his master's sweaty clothes. The last thing Ethan did was grab his sneakers, his bright blue eyes raking over the vast high tops to ensure they met his standards before shoving them on to his feet. The world shook as Ethan's tank-sized shoes stomped against the floor, their wide tongues flopping against the hem of his jeans.


“C'mere, faggot,” Ethan muttered as he bent down and snatched Scott up.


Scott squirmed slightly while everything beyond Ethan's loose fist blurred as he was shoved back into the giant's pocket. Landing in a heap at the bottom of the hammock-like space, Scott tried to get into a comfortable position only for a hefty weight to roll down against the outside. Ethan's hand squashed him into the giant's thigh, making his limbs spasm and his body twist until he was forced into the correct position: trapped at the bottom of the pocket with his limbs flopped out around him.


Everything shook and swayed as his master strolled through his school after hours. Unlike the roar between classes, the hallways were quiet with only one or two giants passing Ethan the entire time. A door clattered open and shut, making the tiny man squirm in preparation for the ride back home.


Except that he heard several voices talking, and then pause to greet his enormous master.


“Baby!” Ava's voice cut through the rest, accompanied by the hefty thump of her thick soled shoes hitting the floor. The conversation resumed beyond but Scott could hear the pair kissing high above before Ava whispered, “Mhm, you smell so good. Did you just work out?”


“Yeah,” Ethan muttered and there was a soft yelp from him undoubtedly pulling Ava close.


As Ethan started to walk once more, Scott could feel the fabric around him shifting. The little man whimpered as he realized everything was moving to accommodate the giant's growing member. With no warning, everything spun about as Ethan dropped down into a chair, making the tiny man bounce between the giant's thigh and the exterior of his jeans.


Then the world was thrown into chaos when Ava's curvy backside crashed down.


Scott was tossed up then brought back down by the sheer force of her dropping down into Ethan's lap. Then the pocket started to twist and shift, closing in tighter around the tiny man because Ava was grinding her butt cheeks against her boyfriend's crotch. The giant stifled his groan but Scott could hear cotton stretch and denim scrape as the giant's manhood continued to grow.


Ava's giggle reverberated through the tiny man's world and he could hear her sturdy thighs rub against Ethan's leg on either side of him. Scott grimaced as he tried to imagine how any of the other giants could sit there while the girl practically straddled Ethan's cock right in front of them.


The pocket tightened further, forcing Scott to curl into a ball and listen to the voices booming beyond the denim. While there were several distinctly masculine voices booming, there were just as many perhaps even a few more feminine ones thundering amid the conversation. Giggles echoed out while they all talked along with the occasional smacking of lips and Scott grimaced as he suddenly wondered how many of the other giant couples were arranged just like Ethan and Ava.


He then shuddered, wondering how many of them also had a shrunken person at their mercy.


Scott had no idea how long he sat there, his eyes wide and breathing labored as he tried to block out the cacophony around him before everything shook. Ava slapped her boyfriend's knee again and said, “Oh, baby, we gotta go.”


“Huh?” Ethan's leg bounced.


“Remember,” Ava rose out of Ethan's lap while her hand ran down his thigh, “You promised to give me a ride to the studio.”


“Oh right,” he said, chuckling to himself as the world started to shift. The pocket Scott was in straightened out then awkwardly twisted when Ethan rearranged his package. The tiny man was battered against his master's leg as the pair said goodbye to their friends and started to walk.


The giants didn't make it far before Ava's backside was slammed back into her boyfriend's crotch. Her butt cheek smacked against Scott's entire body, leaving the little man dazed as the giant pair giggled overhead.


“Baby, what're you doing?” Ava's voice was momentarily distorted as she pushed him away.


“Uh, taking you to the studio,” Ethan replied, his voice husky with lust.


Ava's laugh cut through the rustling of fabric from her boyfriend running his hands across her body, “Oh my God, no, I was serious. I have rehearsal in, like, twenty minutes.”


“Oh...” Ethan's voice bubbled with frustration, “I...”


Ava kissed him above, “Don't worry, I'll come by after and make it up to you, I promise.”


Denim shifted as she reached down and rubbed his hard dick through his pants.


A lusty growl rumbled out of the giant before he kissed her back, “You better.”


The pair started walking again and their conversation quickly turned to more normal topics. By the time they reached the car, Ethan's hard on subsided enough that Scott was able to flop out in the pocket just in time for the giant to sit down. His eyes drooped ever so slightly as the car's engine reverberated through his master's body, its roar pulling him back to the waking world every so often.


When Ethan got back to his house, Scott was dropped onto the floor between the giant's discarded sneakers. The harsh sound of Ethan's fingers snapping drew Scott's gaze to the heavens. His master pointed at the Osiris high tops and then at his gym sneakers before striding out of the room and storming downstairs. The scent of the tacos the giant's mother had made wafted up from below, and the tiny man's mouth watered as he toiled away.


The world shook an hour or so later, heralding his master's return.


“Thank you, master!” Scott screamed as Ethan set a napkin down on the floor. A chunk of tortilla and a mound of beef the size of Scott's head sat in the center of it. He gobbled down the food while the giant sat at his desk, alternating between watching videos, playing games, and presumably doing his homework.


As the light from outside dimmed and then was replaced by the giant's desk lamp, his master's phone buzzed. Ethan moaned softly in anticipation as he picked it up, only to immediately grunt in annoyance. His thumbs flew across the surface of his phone while his feet stomped squarely against the floor.


“C'mon, what the fuck?” Ethan grumbled before rising to his feet.


The bare feet sailed overhead as the giant walked to his door and firmly shut it.


Scott trembled on the floor between the giant's gym shoes. It wasn't hard for the little man to figure out what had happened; Ava wasn't going to be coming over after rehearsal which meant that his master wasn't happy.


Ethan dropped down onto the foot of his bed, hunching over as he texted with Ava, his brow furrowed in frustration. Then his phone buzzed three times in rapid succession, and his grimace was replaced by his trademark haughty smirk. “That's right,” Ethan muttered to himself as he tapped his thumb once against the screen, “God, she's hot...”


The shrunken man crawled back toward Ethan's closet as he watched the scene unfold. Unless the pair were fighting, Ava always 'made up' for breaking a promise by sending nudes. Most of the time, Ethan simply jacked it right then and there but when he was feeling particularly annoyed...


“Hey, faggot.”


The words froze Scott in place and he looked up to see Ethan towering over the world, his pants already dropping toward the floor. The little man blinked tears from his eyes and his voice wavered when he shouted, “Yes, master?”


Ethan stepped out of his pooled jeans and dropped his phone back onto his bed before tossing off his shirt. The giant's foot thumped against the floor, “I don't work my own cock. That's bitch work. And do you know what you are?”


Scott was already crawling forward, trying to look anywhere but the hard-on straining against Ethan's boxer briefs high over head. He could practically feel the giant's eyes narrow and instantly the little man shouted, “I'm a bitch, master...”


“That's right,” Ethan chuckled as he bent down and scooped the little man up.


The world blurred and then went dark as Ethan turned out the light. His grip tightened before he jumped into his bed, the frame groaning as the giant bounced across the mattress. Fabric rustled before Scott was dropped onto his master's firm stomach. The phone screen flared to life overhead, and by its blue glow the tiny man could see Ethan's immense manhood rising up in front of him.


The thick cock stood slightly higher than Scott was tall, a field of wiry hairs crowding its veiny base. A finger smacked against the little man's backside and he stumbled before the slope of Ethan's crotch sent him rushing forward until he smacked into the hot sticky flesh. A pleasurable grunt boomed around him as Ethan flicked through Ava's latest nudes.


Looking up, the little man could just barely catch sight of the giantess's body. Her dark hair with its pink highlights was pulled back against her head, matted from sweat that gave her entire body a warm glow. She had obviously taken the shots right after getting home from dance rehearsal because workout clothes were strewn across the floor behind her. Her bountiful tits took up most of the shot, the pair held up by an arm wrapped beneath them to give the illusion that they were as naturally perky as her bras made them seem.


“Harder, fag,” Ethan grunted.


Scott whimpered and pumped his arms faster. He essentially stood their hugging his master's cock, grinding against it and doing his best to pump with his arms wrapped around the blisteringly hot shaft. All while he tried to keep his face angled away from the giant's member.


“I'm going to come all over her tits tomorrow,” Ethan thundered as his breathing became shallower. Scott did his best to keep pumping but his muscles began to ache and within a minute Ethan growled, “God, you're too pathetic even for bitch work, aren't you, faggot?”


The giant's powerful hand wrapped around Scott before the tiny man could respond and he was mashed against his master's cock as Ethan started to pump him against it. The giant's growls and grunts became more frequent while Scott's stomach was tossed about and his head was pressed against burning hot skin. Ethan's thumb pressed against the back of Scott's head as the gigantic shaft stiffened and the first globs of white hot cum started to burst out.


The little man's scream was silenced by a salty lump crashing into his face and Ethan kept pumping, angling his cock to ensure that his seed oozed down onto the tiny man. When Ethan finally released Scott, the little man held fast to his shaft, only sloughing off it as the giant pulled the waistband of his boxers back up over his crotch.


“No, master, please!” Scott sputtered, throwing his hands up to try and stop the fabric stretching over his world.


The giant said nothing to his shrunken slave as the waistband snapped down. The living floor beneath Scott still shuddered while Ethan sleepily smacked his lips and pulled his comforter up, darkening his slave's world even further. The heat from the giant's body and the hefty blanket made the little man sweat as he was forced to lay there atop Ethan's crotch, coated in the giant's ejaculate. He could still dimly hear his master scrolling through apps on his phone and occasionally texting people but eventually even that quieted down.


Scott was dimly aware of Ethan's breathing slowing before exhaustion finally took him.


The following morning came with the sudden shift of his master rising out of bed and the shrunken man rolling down his crotch to smack straight into his stiff morning wood. A superior bark of laughter echoed across the world as Ethan started to walk, his cock bouncing so fiercely that Scott had no choice but to wrap his arms around it in terror.


Morning light poured in as the waistband was pulled back and Ethan's grinning face greeted the shrunken man high overhead. The giant stared at him, his eyebrows knitting together slowly but surely before Scott finally shouted, “Good morning, master!”


Ethan gave another derisive 'heh' before the fabric of his boxers came down and wrapped around the shrunken man. The little man was scraped off of his master's cock by the soft cotton and sent bouncing down against the stained underwear as the giant peeled it off of his body.


Terror gripped Scott's heart when he saw the floor turn into a blur through one of the boxer's leg holes. The little man clung to the disgusting smelling fabric as it rose higher into the sky and then plummeted.


Wind whistled and the shrunken man braced himself for a hard impact.


The ground below was soft but still firm enough to knock the air from his tiny body even as it absorbed the sock of the fall. The boxer briefs spread out around him, and Scott looked up through the now open sky, Ethan smirked in the heavens above.


“See you after school, faggot,” the giant boomed before walking away.


Days worth of sweat assaulted the shrunken man's nostrils as he looked around and realized that he was at the top of the clothes piled up in the giant's hamper. A place from which, based on his experience, there was no escape.


“Fuck,” the shrunken man muttered as he slumped down and stared at the ceiling high above while in the world outside Ethan got ready for the day.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always to everyone who reads and reviews!