- Text Size +

While Scott had technically slept the night before, trapped in his master's underwear, it wasn't an easy or pleasant sleep. Every time the giant shifted unconsciously, Scott would stir awake for a few seconds before exhaustion took hold once again. Laying in Ethan's hamper, the shrunken man was plagued by memories of the giant's cock throbbing overhead or flaccidly flopping atop him through the night.


Even though the wall above the hamper burned brighter as the morning wore on, Scott's eyes drooped further and further down. It vaguely reminded Scott of being hungover, especially as a dehydration headache blossomed and his stomach churned the remnants of Ethan's salty spunk. There were moments when he thought he had blinked but in reality had fallen asleep for indeterminate stretches of time.


The shrunken man tossed and turned, not even disturbing the mountain of clothing beneath him, and thought about the coming weekend. Ethan had mentioned something about a camping trip and Scott suddenly wondered what would become of him over the next few days. Would Ethan simply leave him in his underwear drawer with the bare minimum of food and water? Or would he be carried around in the giant's pocket as he hiked through some state park or whatever it was Ethan was planning on doing?


A slam echoing through the empty suburban house derailed Scott's train of thought.


Amorous and excited laughter bubbled up the stairs ahead of Ethan and Ava's pounding feet before the door to the giant's room burst open. The hamper shook as the pair walked in, their lips smacking loudly while their hands roved over each others clothes.


“Are you really going to be gone all weekend?” Ava cooed.


The giant's bed frame groaned before Ethan said, “I'll be back on Sunday night but I've got some stuff due on Monday.”


Ava's annoyed huff echoed out and Scott could easily imagine the pout on her face, followed by the mischievous smile that no doubt spread across it as she said, “Then I'll have to do something to make up for last night right now...”


Ethan's belt jingled and the giant chuckled before the world shook slightly. “Oh, I like where this is going,” his voice rumbled.


Scott didn't need to be able to see Ava to know that the giantess was dragging her tongue along her boyfriend's stiff manhood. Beside nudes sent to immediately appease Ethan, blowjobs were her main apology tactic. Several times over the summer, he had heard the giant girl slurping and sucking away at Ethan's cock. He had even been forced to watch from the floor below once or twice, always thankful that for some reason he was never involved in this particular act.


His master's satisfied moans overpowered her sucking and mewling as she deep throated his throbbing member. Scott's own tiny dick stirred while he listened to the pair, their voices echoing around him like a porno being played on stadium speakers. The little man tried to think of the last time he had gotten head from a woman, it was only a few weeks before he shrank but the hazy memory was pushed out by the last time he saw Ethan sucked off while he sat on the floor.


The way the giant's bare toes curled as he tried to hold back his load, his tanned fingers running through Ava's hair high above, the way the giantess's breasts jiggled overhead as she bobbed away at his crotch.


Scott's own pathetic grunt of pleasure sounded just before Ethan's powerful roar ripped through the world, reminding the tiny man of just how minuscule he was in comparison to the virile teenager.


Ava continued to slurp up his master's cum until the giant's cockhead was no doubt shimmering with her saliva. Then the bed groaned as the pair clambered atop of it and started to make out. Their moans echoed while Scott laid atop Ethan's underwear, staring at the ceiling high overhead trying to pretend that he couldn't hear the giants' on the other side of the room and that he hadn't just masturbated to what they had done.


Trying to find anything else to pay attention to, Scott found himself focusing on the continuous buzzing of Ethan's phone before he realized that his enormous master was receiving a phone call. The little man sat up, wracking his brain to try and remember the last time anyone had called Ethan as opposed to texting or using some messaging app.


The giant grumbled and the bed creaked as he twisted about and grabbed his phone. A frustrated sigh echoed across the world before he answered, “Hey, Dad. What's up?”


Ava's lips smacked against the giant's flesh, probably kissing his neck before she suddenly stopped.


“Now? I thought we were leaving after dinner...”


The world shuddered as Ethan rose to his feet, Ava again letting out a small annoyed huff while her boyfriend continued to thunder on, “No, I don't want to set up camp in the dark... Alright, yeah, I'll be downstairs when you get here...”


The phone call ended with a soft beep before Ethan tossed his phone back onto his bed, “Guess I'm leaving in twenty minutes.”


“What?”


“My dad packed the car last night and apparently left work early,” the giant replied, an annoyed edge to his voice. Ethan suddenly loomed overhead, standing before his closet as he bent down to scoop up the hiking boots that Scott had laboriously cleaned the other day. “I'm sorry, babe, but you should probably just go...”


“What is it with your Dad and this fucking trip?” She groaned, the world shaking as she crossed the room and wrapped her arms around Ethan.


He kissed her gently on the forehead, “I don't know, at least once every couple months he gets it in his head that we don't spend enough time together anymore so suddenly we have to go fishing or camping or go to a Vikings game. Whatever, it's only for a couple days...”


“I'm still going to miss you,” she cooed, hugging him even tighter as she buried her face into his chest, deeply breathing in his scent, “You'll miss me, right?”


“Of course,” Ethan kissed the top of her head again as his hand soothingly rolled up and down her back. His bright blue eyes then drifted from his girlfriend to the hamper behind her where Scott was kneeling and staring up at the giant pair. Turning Ava around, he gestured at Scott with the toe of his boot, “But at least you'll have something to remember me while I'm away...”


Scott blinked and pressed his lips together to keep from shouting 'what' in total shock.


Ava's face immediately brightened as her dark eyes settled on the shrunken man, “Oh man, I almost forgot...”


Her dainty hand reached down, the giantess not even perturbed by the shrunken man's place atop her boyfriend's underwear. Even though her hand was smaller than Ethan's, it was still more than enough to overpower the shrunken man and cover him from his kneecap to his shoulders. The little man squirmed as confusion swirled in his head but that only made her fingers tighten around him as she giggled.


“Don't worry, little man,” she cooed, “You'll see your Master again on Monday.”


Wind whistled in Scott's ears and suddenly he was being pressed into a vast field of dark cotton. Above him the two kissed again while Ava dragged his little body back and forth across Ethan's abs, the giant's muscles just hard enough to make Scott uncomfortable as he was pressed into them.


“I'll let you pack, baby,” Ava cooed as she stepped away, Ethan's hands lingering on her shoulders as she went, “But promise you'll call me if you have service.”


Ethan's laugh came in a short superior bark, “Babe, we're going to a national forest a few hours away, not Africa. I'll have service.”


She rolled her eyes as she walked out of his bedroom door while holding Scott even with the Adidas bike shorts that clung to her curvy frame, “Then don't forget to call me.”


“I won't,” his words echoed after Ava as she walked through his house.


Scott bounced in her fingers and the only constant in the blurry world around him was her shoes pounding first carpet then hardwood and finally cement. Today she was wearing a pair of flatform slip-ons, their black leather surface studded with gold colored spikes and their soles a thick white rubber. With every step they thumped against the ground, no doubt sending a tremor through the concrete. After a few minutes, the world started to shift as she lifted him up into the air, rolling past her white tank top until he was dangling over her cleavage.


“In you go, my bitch,” she announced before she sent him diving down between her breasts.


The little man shouted in fright, which only made the giantess giggle, “They're just tits, little man.” The immense hills of flesh jiggled with each of her powerful steps, and the heat radiating off of them made him start to sweat within a few seconds. Ava only spared him the briefest of glances before she turned her attention back to her phone.


As she walked, Scott began to realize that he had no idea where Ava actually lived, only that it was theoretically close enough to walk to. Battered between her breasts, the little man wondered if that meant she was just a few doors down or a mile away. He also didn't know what her home was like; were her parents together, did she have siblings, did she live in a house or an apartment?


All of these questions swirled in his head and while many of them filled him with fear as he imagined being at the mercy of another set of complete strangers, Scott suddenly realized that this might be his best chance for escape. If she simply lived in a one story ranch, the little man's chances of escape would improve immeasurably.


A giddiness started to fill him, making him flush and nervous as the prospect of escape suddenly loomed ahead. Looking up at the giant girl, he started to smile for the first time in months. She would certainly make him do the same humiliating tasks that Ethan regularly made him perform but if Scott just had to put up with it for another day or two, it really wouldn't matter.


Because he would be free.


The thought was spoiled by a growl coming from below him, a disturbing alien noise that Scott realized was the giantess's stomach. “Ugh,” Ava grunted as she smacked her lips and rubbed her belly, “I shouldn't have swallowed...”


Another disturbing gurgle reverberated up through the girl's chest and Scott suddenly realized that sweat was rolling down her body. His own tiny form slipped about with each of her strides, and he started to scrabble for purchase against her bra, clinging to it as he stared above.


Her face was contorted in pain and her chest started to heave as she struggled to breath.


“What the fuck...” she groaned as sweat started pouring down her forehead. Ava lifted her phone up but her hands were shaking too violently to use it and her dark brown eyes struggled to focus on the screen.


Scott's eyes went wide as realization hit him like a ton of bricks.


“Ava,” the tiny man shouted and she didn't even acknowledge the fact that he called her by name, “Ava, are you Imm-”


Before he could finish asking the question, the giantess's scream of pain erupted across the world.


Scott had never seen anyone shrink. Many people dwindled down in their sleep, but given how the symptoms made you feel, most conscious victims rushed to bathrooms or away from the public out of fear that they were about to become violently ill. Videos had circulated online for years but given that he didn't know whether or not he was actually Immune, Scott had never been brave enough to watch one.


It was probably terrifying to watch at normal height but being only six inches tall and clinging to a bra, the sight was horrific.


Her body violently collapsed into itself as her skin pressed down against deflating muscle and crackling bone. The giantess's pain filled scream turned into a whine as her collapsing lungs forced the air from inside her, making it impossible to speak let alone shout. Her clothes billowed in empty air as she seemed to fall onto the ground far below, her shrinking body slipping out of then effectively down one of her pant legs.


It was only when the bra started to plummet that Scott screamed and wrapped his arms around the thin strap between the cups. The cups were buffeted by unseen air currents and for a moment, the tiny man thought they would slow him down like a parachute, but then he smacked into Ava's tumbling tank top and the air whistled in his ears.


Scott's terrified scream echoed above him as he fell, trying desperately to tuck or roll or do anything that might prepare him for hitting the hard concrete below. Pitching himself in one direction somehow made the bra tumble, and he bounced against the sweat soaked cup before it crashed down onto a mound of clothing that absorbed some of the shock of landing.


The rest of the force rattled the shrunken man's body, stunning him instantly.


Scott couldn't tell if he came to a second later or ten minutes later. The light of the afternoon hadn't changed much, so as his little body ached with pain while he struggled to rise to his hands and knees, he figured he hadn't been out for particularly long.


Standing atop the heap of clothing, he gazed out across a vast sidewalk.


Several relative miles away, on the other side of the street, a massive suburban house loomed but no cars sat in the driveway. Behind him was a patch of grass that lead to what looked like a steep drop, probably a hillside or something similar. It would be dangerous to get down it, but Scott figured it was safer than rolling the dice by trying to cross the street or asking any giants for help.


After months of yearning for escape, he never imagined it could happen like this.


He had always assumed that Ava was Immune, she certainly acted like she was. Never in all of his escape fantasies had he imagined her or Ethan shrinking in public. It wasn't something he could have planned for, which is why as he stumbled down her clothes to the sidewalk, Scott realized that he didn't really know what to do.


When he had first shrunk, some shrinkees had tried to help him but one of them had ended up dead beneath Ethan's Nike for the trouble. Theoretically, he could find them again since he was fairly certain that Ethan lived in the fancy development not far from his old apartment but those few awkward miles through suburban sprawl were now an unfathomable distance.


His eyes then drifted to the pile of clothes and a strange knot of emotions formed within him.


Inside of that mass was Ava, a girl who had had no problem torturing him for the past several months. A dark part of him wanted to go dig her out and simply start wailing on her or maybe if she had gotten small enough stomp on her with his own bare sole. Scott's hands balled into fists and his toes wiggled in anticipation of the thought while a strange smile spread across his face.


Then he heard voices in the distance.


They were far enough away that they almost sounded normal rather than the terrifying roar of giants looming directly overhead. The voices were young and feminine, probably around Ava's age, possibly even classmates of hers.


Fear of being captured by another teenager, maybe even someone who would simply turn him back over to Ethan made him start to move toward the grass and the hillside beyond. He only made it two steps before he caught sight of Ava.


The girl was now only an inch or so shorter than him and sprawled across the sidewalk between her clothing and shoes.


She looked completely helpless and Scott knew, deep down, that she was.


Even though she had been literally carrying him off to her house so she could use him as a slave, Scott found himself running to her side. Kneeling beside her, he gently tapped her cheeks, “Ava, you have to wake up.”


The voices of the girls became deeper as they approached and Scott could hear the thumping of their footfalls becoming more and more pronounced.


Yanking at the teenager's arm, he shouted, “Ava, we have to go! Giants are coming!”


“Huh?” The girl grunted, her eyelids slowly opening then fluttering in confusion before shutting once more.


Scott glanced over his shoulder and saw the giantesses come into view.


They were both teenagers and their eyes were glued to the phones in their hands as they chatted. Checkered Vans smacked against the sidewalk on the right and a pair of shiny silver Birkenstocks smashed down on the left.


The sandal wearing girl's legs were bare despite the autumn chill, her pale skin rising high up into a pair of skimpy shorts that were mostly covered by a hoodie that was easily two sizes too big for her. Her face was a long soft oval, with a prominent aquiline nose at its center between two hazel eyes. Sandy blonde hair hung down from a high ponytail secured with a tie dye scrunchy, though a few errant strands fell outside of it.


The other girl was wearing jeans with several rips along the legs to expose her pale ochre skin. She also sported a baggy hoodie, though hers was a pastel blue color that matched her phone's candy-like case. Her hair was a long inky waterfall that fell past her shoulders, framing her sharp angular face. The Asian girl's full lips spread into a grin as she looked at something on her phone, nudging her friend as she gestured at her screen, “Oh man, Rachel, you have to see this...”


Panic filled the little man as he started to feel the faint tremors of their approach.


He hauled Ava a few feet across the concrete but her body was completely slack and her head simply lolled about as she groaned. “Please, please you have to get up, they're almost here...”


Another confused moan is all that Scott heard as he glanced back at the approaching giants.


Rachel, the blonde girl, looked briefly from her phone to double check that they weren't about to walk into anyone and then immediately did a double take. “No way,” even her muttered words rang clear in Scott's tiny ears.


“Shit,” the little man said as he pulled at Ava.


“What?” Boomed the Asian girl as her friend smacked her shoulder.


“Grace, somebody shrunk!” The squeal of delight that followed her words made Scott wince.


Glancing down at the shrunken girl in front of him, Scott suddenly understood why those free shrinkees had abandoned him that day. There was no way he could haul Ava to safety, especially not as the ground shook violently beneath him.


“I'm sorry, Ava,” he whispered as he dropped her arms and bolted for the grass behind them.


The two girls picked up their pace, awkwardly jogging toward the pile of clothes.


“Oh my God, are there two?!” Grace's voice boomed out as Scott raced through the waist high grass.


“Where are you going, little dude?” Rachel asked with a laugh as their shadows stretched over the ground.


Scott didn't even look back as he sprinted headlong at the precipice ahead. He could hear the blades of grass crackle as the giantess stomped them down, giggling as she leaned forward to stare down at him, “Don't you want to be my little friend?”


The shrunken man's next step landed on empty air and as he pitched forward, he realized the hillside he was looking down was much longer and steeper than he had initially assumed. The world spun as Scott tumbled down the hill, his body bouncing against hard clumps of dirt and sharp edged pebbles the whole way.


“Where'd he go?” Grace's distorted voice echoed in the shrunken man's ears.


“Somewhere down there.”


Scott continued to tumble but he started to slow as the slope became gentler until he finally smacked into a hard wall of tree bark and stars flashed in his eyes. The little man groaned as he lay there, pain pulsing through his entire body while blood trickled out of several scrapes and cuts.


“Screw that, you can go down there if you want...”


“Nah, it's not worth it, he's probably dead anyway,” Rachel's tone was no different than if she had missed the bus and had to wait a few minutes for the next one, “What about the other one?”


“Oh my God, is that Ava Mendoza?”


“No way!”


The little man slowly lifted his head up, the hillside he had fallen down looked like a steep mountain from its base. Far above, he could dimly make out the shape of the giantess who had almost captured him as she stepped away from the edge to inspect the newly shrunken girl.


Groaning, the little man knew that it wouldn't be impossible for the giant girls to decide to clamber down the hillside to find him and so he needed to get away. With a wince, Scott forced himself to his feet only to almost immediately stumble back down to his knees.


With a grunt, he hauled himself back to his feet and started to limp away from the skyscraper sized tree. He was lightheaded as he went but his cuts seemed to stop bleeding after a few wobbling steps, meaning they were probably shallow scrapes that would scab over in a day or two. Still, he found himself glancing down at his dirty body every few seconds and patting himself down every few glances just to make sure that no sudden pain flared in response to indicate a cracked rib or some other invisible injury.


Guilt at leaving Ava dazed on the sidewalk to be captured by those girls gnawed at him but Scott tried to tell himself that the girl deserved it. She had treated him like shit for months and he doubted that he was the first shrinkee that the girl had played with. He wondered how she would enjoy being on the receiving end of orders for a change.


The thought buoyed him for a few minutes before it faded, replaced with the crushing reality that he had doomed her to a life of being a servant to one of those giant girls. Girls who clearly knew her.


Of course, that was assuming they didn't just squish her beneath their feet right then and there.


It didn't take long before the dirt and clumps of grass gave way to a vast field of asphalt filled with monumental cars. The shrunken man limped forward, wondering if he was in the parking lot of a shopping center or an office or maybe even an apartment building.


Overhead, the sky was getting darker and the air around him was getting colder, making Scott shudder every few steps. “Fuck,” he muttered to himself as he started to awkwardly hustle across a vast white line between two hulking vehicles.


The loudest beep he could possibly imagine suddenly filled the world.


Beside him, the lights of a beat up silver Honda Civic flashed, illuminating the shadowy world around him in stark clarity for a moment. In the distance, he heard the muttered curse of an approaching giant and his head immediately snapped about as he tried to gauge the distance to the underside of either car.


The tiny man had just started to limp to the hatchback on his other side when the giantess suddenly appeared. Well worn black Doc Martens smashed down against the asphalt, sending a tremor ripping through the world. Cheap black slacks rose above them leading to a thin polo with some company's logo stitched over the giantess's left breast. A sleeve tattoo crept down to her left hand, where her car keys jingled.


Her hair was short, dark, and hung in loose waves down to her chin. If she had been wearing make-up that day, she had scrubbed it away after getting home, leaving the deep bags beneath her eyes and her chapped lips for everyone to see. Her brown eyes were focused on the backseat of her car as she wrenched open the door and snatched up a comfortable looking hoodie.


“Fuck me, it is cold,” she boomed as she wrapped the hoodie around herself and zipped it shut.


The crash of the door closing followed by the booming beep of its doors being locked made Scott drop down to his knees with his hands covering his ears. And in the flash of her flickering headlights, the giantess spotted him.


Wind howled around him and the ground shuddered as her booted feet crashed down on either side of him. Scott trembled as he slowly lifted his head to look at her far overhead.


A dark laugh bubbled out from between her lips before her smoky voice boomed out, “Hey there, little guy...”


The next thing that Scott saw was her hand racing toward the ground.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Sorry about the late post, had a wee bit too much fun last night! Anyway, as always, thanks to everyone who reads and reviews!