- Text Size +

The weekend passed by in a blur.


From the moment Carmen set Scott down on the floor Friday night to lick her towering boots clean, the shrunken man obeyed. After months at Ethan's feet, Scott realized that his body went through the motions before his brain could even process what was happening. It wasn't until Carmen's laughter rang out above him and his mouth was filled with the flavor of dusty leather that he realized what he was doing.


The giant woman's attention drifted from him to the television before the weed gummy kicked in. She pulled her feet from the well worn Doc Martens and laid down on her mountainous couch, giggling softly at whatever she was watching.


Scott slowly started to think about escape but the couch groaned above every so often. He'd glance up to find Carmen's smiling face hovering far overhead. She'd wink or blow him a kiss before settling back on the couch, clearly still basking in the joy of owning her own shrunken person.


It dawned on Scott that his new captor-turned-owner had clearly been thinking about capturing a shrinkee for a long time. As the night wore on, he took in the cavernous apartment around him and discovered that what the giantess said was true. There were no cracks in the baseboards, no vents close to the floor for him to crawl through, and even her furniture was either flush with the cheap carpet or rose high enough above it that her enormous arm could sweep beneath to snatch anyone who tried to hide.


When the television turned off, her hand wrapped around him and she dumped his tiny body back into the tank on her coffee table. “Nighty night, little dude,” her voice boomed but before she walked off, she glanced back to look at him shivering atop the cold black plastic, “Oh...”


Another chuckle echoed through the quiet apartment as she lifted her right foot and hooked her finger into her sock. She peeled the long black crew sock off and dropped it into his glass prison. “There ya go,” she said with another blown kiss, “The perfect blanket for you.”


“Th-thank you,” Scott had squeaked but she was already walking into her bedroom.


She shimmied out of her pants and then flopped down onto her bed before burrowing underneath several blankets. He watched her toss and turn before the chilly air drove him into the long sock. The scent of sweat lingered around him but compared to Ethan's worn socks, Carmen's smelled almost nice thanks to the faintest whiff of cocoa butter.


The little man's expectation that Carmen would sleep in was shattered when she stormed off in cold weather running gear, not even glancing down at him when she passed. Her return was equally hurried, the giantess stalking across her apartment without even acknowledging him. Only when she was about to step out again did she pause over his world to deposit two bowls of water on opposite sides of the tank, a scrap of napkin, and a hunk of pop tart.


When she got home later that afternoon, she again crashed onto her couch, turned on her television and popped a weed gummy into her mouth. Scott was fished out and dropped onto the floor to clean her boots once again, a job that was rewarded with a few hunks of meat and veggies from the Thai food she ordered for dinner.


Sunday passed in a similar haze with the only key difference being that Carmen left early with a yoga mat slung over her shoulder and returned home clearly tipsy after hanging out with some friends. Still, Scott found himself almost entirely calm around the enormous woman even as he toiled on the floor below and his tongue was once again coated with grime.


Carmen clearly cared more about him than Ethan ever did and while she didn't live in an enormous suburban mcmansion like the spoiled teen's family, her life was still infinitely better from Scott's perspective. There was no high school bullshit for him to listen to, no parents who clearly thought he should be squashed like a bug, and he was no longer subject to the whims of a teenage boy's libido.


When the giantess left for work on Monday morning and Scott instinctively nuzzled against her fingers as they deposited a heaping mound of food to get him through the day, the little man didn't feel betrayed by his own shrunken body. Even when Carmen giggled and tousled his hair with her forefinger, all he managed was the faintest blush of embarrassment.


“Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone, cutie,” Carmen cooed above.


He nodded and actually smiled as he looked up at her.


Ready for work on a Monday morning, she had actually put on more make-up than he expected. Her lips were a bright shade of crimson that popped against her pale olive skin, the color making them look fuller than they had all weekend. Eyeliner rimmed her eyes, bringing a little warmth to her dark brown irises. Finally, the faint blemishes on her cheeks and forehead were smoothed out with a little foundation.


Her lips smacked together in the air above before she rose to her full height and strolled out.


Scott laid back down atop her sock and stretched, feeling completely relaxed for the first time since he had shrunk. The day passed slowly and every time boredom threatened his tiny mind, he found himself laughing. He thought after countless days spent in Ethan's underwear drawer that he had defeated any feelings of self-isolation but that had been when he spent his tiny life living in fear. Curled up in the worn crew sock, Scott didn't need to worry about what would happen when his owner got home.


At least that was until the door crashed shut a few hours later and he didn't even need to see the giantess's face to know that she was upset. Her footfalls shook his prison more than they usually did as she stalked into her bedroom, leaving an almost palpable wake of negative emotions. Scott rose nervously to his feet as he watched her practically tear off the slacks and blouse she had worn to work that morning before yanking on leggings and a baggy sweatshirt.


He breathed the faintest sigh of relief when she turned around and he saw that none of her make-up was running. As long as she hadn't cried, Scott reasoned that it couldn't have been that terrible of a day.


Then her dark eyes settled upon him and his body immediately stiffened with fear as her bright red lips curled up in a predatory smirk.


Even though she was only wearing socks, her footfalls shook Scott's entire world. The glass walls of his prison faintly rang when she came to a stop, her legs alone towering over him like a building. She bent down and her hand shot out like lightning, grabbing Scott so quickly and with such strength that air was pushed from his lungs.


“Look at you,” she growled, “Lazing around in my fish tank while I had to work all day.”


He trembled as she lifted him high up into the sky, and his eyes flickered as her free hand scooped up the food he didn't eat and immediately popped it into her immense maw. Scott had a front row seat as her teeth tore into the scraps, smashing them into unrecognizable mush in just a few bites.


“Eating my food, sleeping in my socks,” she shook her head, “No, nuh uh, you don't deserve to have a little vacation every day while I'm out dealing with a horde of overgrown idiots.”


Her grip tightened and Scott could feel his joints shifting in response while he fought the urge to whimper.


“And why have I been letting you sleep in here anyway?” Her enormous eyes stared down at the tank below before flashing to him, “You'll stay wherever I put you, right?”


“Y-yes,” Scott squeaked.


That made her lips stretch closer to a smile as she settled down onto her couch, “Good, I've been meaning to get some new fish anyway.” Her body raced below Scott and then suddenly he was stumbling atop a mostly empty cushion with her sock clad feet towering over him. “I had to run around all fucking day today,” she thundered as she picked up her phone from the coffee table.


Scott immediately shoved his shoulder into the arch of her foot then bodily rubbed himself up and down, doing his best to dig through the wall of wool to the sore muscles beneath.


Her voice softened but Scott didn't dare look up as he started to toil away, “You really are such an obedient little thing, aren't you? I wish the douchey frat bros at my job could follow directions as well as you...”


The source of her foul mood was given to him in snippets as she started to rant about her day. Scott did his best to listen while he worked soles that stretched a few relative feet over his head. Carmen worked in the IT department of some financial services company downtown and if her thundering words were to be believed, every single one of her coworkers was dumb enough for their existence to qualify as a crime against humanity.


Sweat blossomed on his forehead while she complained about the rest of her team, detailing years worth of incompetency and personal failings as she slowly worked her way toward whatever annoyed her that particular day. The feet disappeared for a moment but her voice thundered on and a few moments later, Scott was tossed about when Carmen crashed back down onto her couch. Her fingers snapped, urging him back to work without a word while she thundered on between mouthfuls of food.


The rest of the company was staffed with 'failsons and their equally brain dead fraternity brothers' with the only actually competent people in the company still being 'boomers who can't be trusted to open their own email.' It was one of the younger analysts or traders that had earned her ire that particular day because he had apparently been spear phished and her entire day was lost figuring out how much damage had been done.


An empty plate sat on the coffee table and Scott was barely slapping his hands against her immense feet by the time she finally said, “And ya know, it's just, like, these guys are younger than me. We all grew up with the internet, you should be smarter than this.” A sigh echoed out and she punctuated it with, “Fuck.”


Scott's muscles trembled from exertion and his sweat had long ago cooled in the chilly air of the apartment. The world shifted beneath his feet and he was suddenly enveloped in shadow when Carmen leaned forward to look down at him.


Her eyebrows knit together for a moment before she smirked.


The shrunken man looked up to see a finger rushing toward him. He tried to roll away or flail against it but there was no way he could stop the digit before it jabbed into his side.


“You look tired down there, little guy,” she purred, her fingers wrapping around his limp frame. He immediately curled into her warm fingers while she added, “And cold...”


Only when he heard her booming words, did Scott realize just how frigid the air around him seemed. His little body spasmed and he barely managed to stop his teeth from chattering.


“Poor wittle man, so tiny that you can't handle a chilly autumn night,” she chuckled, “How were you even gonna survive if I didn't find you, hmm?”


Scott lifted his head up to see a smug look on her billboard sized face. Defiance flickered in him for a moment before reality doused it. In this city, any random night in the fall had a chance to drop well below freezing. Worse, he had no idea what nuts or seeds he might have been able to find that would be edible. So even if he had survived the night without succumbing to exposure, he would have had to find a source of scraps at some point and it wasn't like he could get into dumpsters or garbage cans at his current height.


Carmen didn't even suppress her laughter, “And now you need me to warm you up, huh?”


The little man nodded and his voice came out in a whimper, “Pl-please...”


He heard the material of her leggings stretch as she lowered him down. “Don't worry, I have just the place for you,” Carmen cooed as she slid him inside her dark leggings. His little body settled atop her panties and the warmth radiating through the cotton from her sex almost overwhelming.


The waistband snapped down against his shoulders and he flopped in response, which earned only the faintest grunt from his enormous owner. Her sweater dropped down above her belly button leaving an expanse of naked skin directly in front of him.


Scott blinked as he stared at the bare flesh, shocked that there were no tattoos running across it. His tiny eyes were drawn to a dull pink scar on the right side of her stomach, a few inches above her hip.


The world shook as she yelped and pulled the sweater down to cover the scar while leaving the rest of her stomach bare. Looking up, Scott saw a faint shade of pink on her cheeks while her eyes hardened. “What?” The single word rang in his tiny ears.


“Th-thank you,” he shouted before pressing his lips into her flesh.


The vast stomach relaxed beneath him and her hand came to rest atop him while her thumb stroked along the back of his head. “Such a polite little slave,” she smacked her lips sleepily as she turned on her television, “Then again, I do deserve an obedient shrinkee. I've certainly waited long enough...”


Carmen rolled onto her side as she browsed Netflix and Scott's body sagged down before being held in place by the sheer strength of her leggings. As the familiar theme of The Office echoed out, Scott tried to squirm about to watch it only for Carmen's fingers to press against him.


“Not tonight, little man,” she commanded.


Scott slumped in defeat, listening to episode after familiar episode while the flesh around him shook with the occasional laugh or chuckle from his enormous owner. He closed his eyes and did his best to enjoy the peace, especially when he reminded himself that apparently his lazy days were over.


When the television shut off, Scott jerked out of his half-sleeping state and his sudden squirming made the faintest chuckle rumble overhead. Again the world pitched wildly as Carmen swung her legs off the couch and then stretched her arms high into the heavens. A grunt of pleasure accompanied a gunshot-like crack from her backside before the giantess rose to her feet.


Scott did his best to grab the fabric around him while Carmen's hips began to swing and her leg swept out. The crash of her foot hitting the floor made his whole world shake and the little man couldn't even recover before the next jolt came. Fabric rubbing against itself echoed in his ears alongside her sleepy yawn as the apartment turned into little more than a blur.


Her fingers ran over his tiny body before her thumb and forefinger pressed against his chest. Scott coughed as she pulled him into the sky, her bedroom carpet speeding by far below. He shouted in fright when he started to plummet downward, which only earned him another giggle from his captor.


Worn amber walls rushed by and Scott's feet suddenly touched down on something soft and warm. He stumbled about in confusion, looking from the white fuzzy floor to the towering walls overhead before the familiar scent of leather and footsweat hit him. Carmen's face dominated the sky and her lips stretched into a smile, “Nice and toasty, little man?”


Her words echoed all around him, and Scott briefly turned to look into the dark cave that lead to the arch and toe section of the boot. To his surprise, his tiny body was warm and it didn't seem like the cold air was rushing in. “Yes,” he called out, his voice cracking slightly.


“Good,” she boomed while her face rapidly rose up into the sky. “Then you'll have no reason to get out until tomorrow morning.”


Carmen simply stepped over his prison, leaving only tremors in her wake. Scott stood there, listening to the distant sound of her in the bathroom; scrubbing make up off, brushing her teeth, applying lotion. He looked back at the mouth of the boot and realized that he could easily climb out but as he stretched up toward the loops of fabric that stretched over the entrance, Scott felt the cold air beyond. The world shook as Carmen returned and he simply dropped down onto the worn heel of the sheepskin insole.


The mattress groaned and the overhead lights went out as she went to bed.


Scott stared up at the entrance to his prison for a long time. His eyes traced the word Blundstone on the loops hanging over the mouth several dozen times before he finally slumped down. The smell of Carmen's sweat intensified as he clambered deeper into the shoe and laid his head down in the imprints made by her toes.


The funk embedded itself in his sinuses but it began to fade as he lay there, exhausted but finding it impossible to sleep. Scott found himself unable to stop thinking about what exactly Carmen had planned for him now that his 'vacation' was over.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everybody! As always thanks to those who read and review! I also hope you're all staying safe by social distancing and washing your hands!