- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I made some changes to the previous chapters because they had some mistakes and some parts were misleading, so in order to understand this fully, you may need to re-read the previous ones. 

I woke to the sound of her sweet words, confused and tired.

"Victoria, what happened?" It took some time to realize then I remembered everything.

I ran toward my bed, and to my surprise everything was identical to what I had seen in my vision.

The stain, spreaded uniformally on the bed, was of a bright red colour, but I would be more surprised if it were the opposite.

"Another murderer happpened in this room!"My comment startled Victoria who approached me unable to believe it, and together we analyzed that huge bloodstain

I looked around but I was not able to find a clue again, I reallwy was starting to believe that there was some sort of magic behind them.

"Do you believe that yesterday's murder and this one are somehow linked?"She asked me, running her hair through her fingers.

"The modus operandi is the same so it wouldn't be too hard to believe that they were commited by the same person..Brr, what is this cold?" A frozen breeze blowed on my cheek, I tried to understand where it did come from until I saw an opened window behind me.

"Hehe, bingo!" I moved closer , inspecting it from every angle.

No traces of blood, but there was a dusty handprint of slim and long fingers on one side of the wall where the window frame was fixated in.

I kept my discovery secret for now as I didn't trust the maid who was observing us from the distance.

"I believe it is better to wait for the girl here!" I walked back to the living room, hoping to find a moment of relax on that wooden chair but it was just destroying my back.

Victoria joined me a bit later, she sat next to me along the blonde girl.

Hours passed by very quickly,when someone knocked on the door, the knob turned 180 degree around and a short female figure appeared in front of us.

"Who are these people?"Big brown round eyes, long red straight hair cobering them partially.

A body of average sizes but enhanced by a tight light gray dress that covered up to her lower knee, revealing a bit of white stockings and shiny black leather flats.

"I am Alex, I work as a detective and this is my assistant, Victoria and we are here to ask you some questions regarding the death of your brother."

When my words reached her, she started to cry, Victoria looked at me and she went to hug her.

"They are just a few questions, they will help us find the bad guy who killed your father!"

Short sighs, then she rubbed her eyes clean  with the palm of her hand.

"O-Ok"

"Let's go in your room, I am sorry but I would like for the three of us to stay alone" I asked the girl in black and white and she nodded in agreement.

After moving into the room/crime scene, I made sure the door was closed, and I stared into Kris's eyes, while Victoria took position between the bed and the young student, blocking her from seeing the bloodstain on the bed.

"Have you been at school all the time?"

"Yes,why do you ask me this?" Her face shaped into a confused expression, it wasn't working, she didn't know anything but there was another thing to test.

"Follow me" I catched her wrist, and gently I brought the redhead toward the handprint from before.No matter how I tried, they weren't the same.

This girl didin't have anything to do with this murder then, though that doesn't exclude the option of being an accomplice so she may know who the culprit is.

"I am sorry, little girl, but I believe you need to come to my offive for some more questions!" She lowered her head and followed us, we explained everything to the maid who allowed for us to bring her along, so we exited from the door toward our car but there was already someone in a blue uniform waiting for us.

"It seems that you have no rest lately, Alex" The man had in his hands a document which she handed to me.

I start to look through the pages, wishing to understand what it was about.It looked like a simple kidnapping, a high school student from....I changed expression instantly when I read that cursed line.

I showed Kris a picture, attached to one of those papers. "Do you know him?"

"Yes, he is my classmate but he didn't come to school today.." Among us we traded quick glimpses then I made sign to the policeman to eneter inside that house and take a closer look.He did as told and he disappeared inside.

We got into my car instead and after a drive of some minutes, we went back to the office.

Here, I started to ask our noble lady some questions:

"Are you friends, or do you just know each other?"

"I have never bonded with him, so I can say we are only acquaintances"

"Do you have any relative, friend, anything in common?"

"I think my best friend Serena was once her girlfriend, she is one year older than me though!"

"Did she come to school today?"

"I didn't notice, we go into different classrooms so.."

I moved close to Victoria and whispered into her ear, not wanting to be heard by our little guest.

"Do you think this Serena my be linked somehow?"

"Maybe to Kris's brother murderer, but I don't think she has somethinf to do with this new one, after all there is no way a girl can kill someone, hide a corpse and escape in such a short amount of time"

She was right but I couldn't stop thinking about that vision, it felt so real then what I saw in there became a reality..I didn't want to grasp on a fantasy but, without any useful clue it was my only option.

"I think I may know how she did everything but we need to talk to this Serena too!"

Victoria looked at the clock, "It is late know, I don't think she will be available now!"

"Looks like it, will you take care of Kris?Let's meet again tomorrow then"

"yes, I will, dom't worry about this, tomorrow" The two girls went past the door and disappeared in the distance.

After everything that happened today, i was tto tired even for eating, I just threw myself on the bled and closed my eyes falling asleep.

I woke up into a place I had never seen before, it was dark and impossible to see what was around me.I needed a light , so I walked in the shadows looking for one until I felt like someone was raising me in the air.

Darness faded away and I found myself close to a pair of female breasts, the figure they belonged tolaughed before throwing me between them.

They started to press each other against my body,,sliding up and down,the sound of mybones snapping and getting displaced made it a living hell, a deep, enormous wound formed from my crotch to my neck, blood running down her body, dropping on the ground.

I was again about to faint, I was put another time under an excruciating pain when I felt a powerful hit directed downside, I couldn't describe how I felt at the moment, I just knew before before everything turned blank that I had been rippped in half as I saw my right half falling down her breasts.

An intense light blinded me, I opened my eyelids suddenly, just to realize I was lying on the floor, I supppose I must have fallen down after that nightmare.