- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Come here little kiddies, on my lap
Guess who's back with a brand new chap-ter (I wonder if Eminem likes giantess, almost definitely not). Going back to London because there was way more potential than I had initially touched on and there still might be more because unlike Eminem, I have not touched on everything but little boys (but I haven’t touched on little boys either). Although, as attractive as Morgan and these celebrities are,!it does feel weird and somewhat intrusive when you include real people in your stories even if they have a 0.0001% chance of ever finding it

Also a side note, I do briefly mention Canadians to be smaller than Americans, it’s not super relevant but this stems from my “Catalonia Rule” of dependencies with large amounts of national identity and autonomy counting as their country with their own heights.

~~~~
The players for Team USA were overjoyed with their victory, in front of a capacity crowd at Wembley they had humiliated the home team by a record margin and had plenty of fun toying with the tiny players running around their feet in the process. The win confirmed the superiority of the USWNT over world football, the Americans had long dominated competition against North and South American opponents, putting up basketball numbers regularly. When playing against people only a couple of inches tall, even the most skilled players don’t have a hope against you. Even bigger nations like Canada and Brazil were physically dominated in games by the American women’s team and now dominating a European side confirmed their superiority over world football. In acknowledgment for their “achievement” (in reality they found every match unbelievably easy) their captain on the day, Alex Morgan had earned a reception at Buckingham Palace by a member of the royal family, more specifically, a member of the royal family who could relate more to Morgan, in only her second public appearance in the UK, the duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle.

Markle had drawn large amounts of attention from media outlets on both sides of the Atlantic for marrying somebody who was 1 inch tall to her. In the US she was laughed at for “marrying into a colony of ants” while in Britain, Harry was envied and praised for being able to win the heart of an American, which really highlighted how the two countries viewed each other. However, they thoroughly enjoyed their wedding, in spite of Meghan almost squishing the Archbishop of Canterbury under a Saint Laurent heel and her making Windsor Castle look like a Playmobil set with action figures included, she was adored by the British people whom she found equally adorable. They moved to Canada shortly after, accepting that an American could not live as a princess in Britain. There, Markle was still a statuesque 6’4 but was able to live a lot more comfortably and had fortunately been allowed to bring her personal staff with her, her one inch tall servants that could perform menial tasks in large numbers like clean or prepare meals (provided they didn’t fall into said meal as the Duchess did not discern them from her food when that happened). They lived in modified cupboards around the house, walking along the floor and being careful to not be stepped on as the Duchess walked past, one of her favourite things to do was place her bare feet on the floor in front of staffers and demand a foot rub and watch as they pathetically tried to massage her Olympic swimming pool sized sole. It was decent enough living for her, even if it meant looking after her husband who was still an inch tall. When she heard more Americans would be visiting London, she jumped at the chance to be there to receive them. To have others to appreciate London’s diminutive size with.

Morgan received a RAF escort through London, maybe for the safety of the Londoners from getting too close to her or maybe because they felt embarrassed about being the size of an ant to her but a military escort that you can swat away easier than King Kong and was currently flying around your head wasn’t really that assuring. Wembley to Buckingham palace would’ve been a 3 hour walk for an Englishman but Morgan made the distance inside 5 minutes, her bare feet cracking the road as she walked. When she reached Buckingham Palace, a crowd was waiting for her made up of politicians, fellow sports stars (not that they were even close to the same level as Morgan) other persons of note and general populace all interested in seeing the American athlete who had so effortlessly kept their most talented players under her thumb (or feet in this case) St James Park which surrounded the palace grounds, was packed with Londoners hoping to see the giant American who had graced them with her presence on this historic day. Meghan Markle was there, not difficult at all for Morgan to identify among the crowd given that her big toe alone stood over everyone else. She had made her way down the Mall, Queen Elizabeth's glorified driveway, the famous road leading up the Palace where the Queen's guard would sometimes march in rows of 20. Morgan, however, had barely enough room to stand with both feet together. She'd no problem stepping over the admiralty arch which was barely shin height. While the length of the mall was more than 10 minutes of walking normally, for Morgan it was less than a minute to reach the Victoria monument at the top. It was normally a proud monument, the largest to a monarch the British built, a way of paying tribute to one of their greatest rulers but next to Morgan it looked downright puny, the imposing and graceful angel on the very top looking like a golden barbie doll standing at knee height to her.

Buckingham palace itself might have been an awe inspiring sight if it didn’t look like a doll house for Meghan Markle to play with. As Alex Morgan approached, Markle rushed out to greet her, her feet slamming down where attendees had been seconds before they’d scrambled to get out of the American’s way. Like Morgan, the Duchess was barefoot. She liked the feeling of power from looking down and seeing her subjects, England’s great and good, tiny at her feet. After exchanging greetings with Morgan, she offered to walk her around the city, to show her the sights which she happily agreed to. So they set off back up the Mall, their steps sparking another mayhem of terrified tinies running away from their feet. They stepped effortlessly back over the admiralty arch and found themselves towering over Trafalgar Square which looked to be the size of a living room mat, the crowd that packed it making up the fibres all cheering and screaming up at the American giants. Morgan, being ever playful, raised her foot over the crowd, causing the people to suddenly become very fearful, now being able to see the expansive sole of her bare foot as it hovered over them with the area of an upscale apartment, it made them realise how massive the American girl was to them. It was so cute to her how just the act of raising her foot could make these people cower in fear, having them literally under her feet. She placed her foot back down, amused with herself and moved on, the Duchess blowing the tiny crowd a kiss before following.

Their next stop was, for them, only a few footsteps away, Westminster Abbey. At one stage Westminster was the most important building in the world. What was decided in Britain’s parliament affected the whole world and even today, with Britain still having a large cultural and economic role in today’s world, the people inside still had huge influence over the world’s affairs. Across the street was the Supreme Court, where at one time, the law of the entire Empire was laid down. Yet it all looked so insignificant to the Americans. The tallest part of the Abbey was only up to Markle’s waist and Westminster as a whole looked like it had been made out of Legos by a child. If she really wanted, she could rip off the roof and stomp almost the entire House of Commons under her sole. Her grandmother in law had the power to dissolve parliament but it was even easier for her to squash it like grapes in a wine barrel.

Over along the Thames, only a couple of feet away. Their attention was drawn toward something a bit bigger. The famous clock tower that was the Elizabeth tower, more often misidentified as…
‘This is “Big” Ben!?’ Exclaimed Morgan, the amusement in her voice evident.
‘No, Big Ben is the name of the little, tiny bell inside’ answered Markle, smirkingly.
They were currently standing over London’s iconic clock “tower” and it barely reached the breasts of either of them. It really looked less like a landmark and more like a novelty decoration one would put in their hallway, Morgan had a grandfather clock that was twice the size of this building, she compared her hand to the apparently massive clock faces that were visible to English folk from miles around, as her fingers wrapped around the sides of the building, her palm completely covered the clock face on one side. When she compared her index finger, even the minute hand was only u32; it’s length. She giggled at how pathetic the tower really was. As Morgan was degrading the landmark, the Duchess felt a bump against her little toe. Looking down at her feet she saw a line of traffic coming from across the Thames that lead right up to her toe. For the tinies below, her foot was long enough to block the entire road and they were starting to grow impatient with the two giant Americans who had humiliated their sports teams, almost stepped on them countless times without realising and were now disrupting their commute and belittling their landmarks. Markle could faintly hear the sound of horns from down on the ground. She was shocked and offended that they would dare disrespect a member of their royal family like that, especially one that could hold their entire house in the palm of her hand. In response she turned and stood over the traffic jam, who were starting to realise their mistake, and lifted her foot over the line of traffic. The drivers of the vehicles quickly turned and fled at the sight of the bare sole of the American hovering over them, not wanting their cars to be stepped on by the American Duchess (or stepped on themselves for that matter).

When they were bored of “Big” Ben they turned their focus to the London Eye which stood just across the Thames and to the left from where they were presently. To cross, Westminster bridge sat right in front of them. It was still heavy with tiny cars going in the opposite direction of the two Americans, their mere standing still causing even greater congestion to the capital. They hurried up as the shaking of the ground got heavier and when they could see two sets of giant feet moving towards them. Cars and buses alike pushed forward as Markle’s foot descended upon the bridge, way bigger than all the tiny vehicles that occupied it. She steadily marched across the bridge, shaking it as she went, the lanes of traffic having to clear the bridge entirely to avoid being enveloped by her bare sole. While the bridge was long enough that an English man would take 3 minutes to cross it, it was a matter of steps for the Duchess who was now walking along the bank of the river, once again scattering tiny Europeans like ants with every step she took. While this was happening, Morgan watched from the other side of the bridge. It had looked easy for the Duchess to get across but she decided to take an even more direct approach. She cannon balled right into the river, creating a splash that rose like a nuclear mushroom cloud even higher than some of the buildings and soaking Londoners along the shore. Barges on the river were lifted 30 feet in the air before dropping down sharply. The water was deep enough that 15 Londoners could stand on top of each other and not even breach the surface but it was only knee height for Morgan. She had fun briefly stomping about, pretending that she was now a sea monster, a kaiju attacking the city of London with helicopters buzzing around her massive form like flies to boot, splashing the city with every step until she noticed something in the water. In her boistereity she had caused a recreational boat to capsize and it’s 4 occupants to be thrown overboard. The people drifted helplessly down the river as the force of the current pulled them along until suddenly, they were lifted high out of the water and hundreds of feet in the air. While they almost drowned, Morgan had stuck her hand in the water and scooped them up into her palm, casually saving the lives of the pocket sized cockneys. She set them down on the bank, the boat in her other hand also lowered down relatively undamaged and let them go about their day. She went straight over to the Eye after that where Markle was waiting for her. Even while down in the river she was more than half the height of the wheel. She placed one foot up on the bank to get out, narrowly avoiding squashing a family under her soaking wet bare foot, and pulled herself up into try land. As she stood over the nearby pedestrians, her shorts dripped with water from the Thames as she stood there. The ones closest to her were drenched by water balloon like droplets, running for shelter from her accidental rain storm.

There were more than two dozen buildings in the city that were taller than the striker and the London Eye was on the smaller end of that list. It was a couple of inches at best in the difference for Morgan but for the English, the top her head was a 20 foot drop from the top of the wheel. It was cute looking at the people going around in the tiny pods. Like toys in a package. The wheel turned ever so slowly, giving her a good look into the pods at eye level and just below. It was a dizzying height for the people inside but Morgan looked down into the pods like they were a child standing on the ground. The people inside felt like caged rodents as she looked into their pods with childlike amusement. Their terror was compounded when she flicked at the container with a finger as long as a bus, shaking their whole world with a sonorous bong sound that produced screams of terror as she burst out laughing. Meanwhile the Duchess was smiling down at the people in other pods across the wheel. Those occupants having to stifle their nerves when the titanic American crouched down, still towering over their pods and waving like at them like one would to a toddler.

The American’s tour of the city was a sobering experience for the Londoners. For years they had projected a self image of a proud and powerful city full of rich history, imposing and inspiring landmarks and tens of millions of people from numerous different creeds and cultures. But when Alex Morgan, the rest of Team USA and the Duchess of Sussex arrived they absolutely humbled the English. First was when they played with the English players like toys on the football pitch then they walked amongst the city, that had garnered a reputation for being big, vast and intimidating, and they all looked and felt so puny. The Americans shook their world with every footstep, they walked on the roads and left no room for cars and those cars would have to pin their accelerator pedals to their floor to escape their descending feet. Morgan had been particularly careless with where she stepped. Each pace threatened to envelope a dozens of cars across the lanes under her bare foot. They couldn’t help feeling minute when they drove past the American’s and were dwarfed by even their toes from inside their cars, the famous red Double Decker buses looking even more pathetic than their toy replicas stateside as they drove past barely even twice as tall as either of the two’s big toes. It really put it into perspective when things that were so subtle or insignificant to Americans were huge and brash to the English down below. Proud monuments that took decades of intensive human effort to build and stood proud for centuries through fire, weather and World Wars, looked weak and fragile and more like house furniture from the perspective of the visitors and when English lives were in danger, it was all just fun and games for Morgan and when the danger appeared to be mortal, Morgan had so effortlessly saved them from their inescapable perishment with a grab of her hand, committing what was essentially and act of god with nothing to it and she did then hold those she had saved like a god with her mortal subjects. Putting things in perspective alright, the Americans were big and they were tiny.
Chapter End Notes:
So these chapters are taking me longer and longer to get out because I’m very, very busy with school right now and writing’s hard when you’re dyslexic. It’ll be awhile before I update this story again (but will continue with commitments for certain other users) but when I come back I’ll have plenty more content and maybe even a couple of other stories to add. Hell, I might even get back to my first story, who knows when you have ADHD