- Text Size +

“Well, another monday done,” Kylie adjusted her hair as she stood up from her table. “Hi Rose, still lazy?”

Rose, still a bit sleepy, just sat on her chair. “I fell asleep for the whole day if you noticed,”

“Yeah, I see you. Heck, even Bianca seems to laugh looking at you earlier,” Kylie chuckles a little.

“I hate Monday… as always…” Rose just shook her head trying to fight her sleepiness. “New term, new whatever, I just hope I survive it like before,”

“By the way…” Kylie took out her cellphone. “Have you contacted Sam today?”

“I did, but there’s no reply yet,”

“Um… Ellis also haven’t replied yet,”

“Really?” Rose tilts her head. “Now this is interesting,”

“Wanna accompany me to the Lilli zone? I want to see him,”

“Sure,”

***

“Weird…”

Looking around from the edge of the border, Kylie and Rose couldn’t find Ellis among the Lilliputian students packing to go back home.

“Hey you, excuse me,” Rose shouts on a Lilliputian student. “You had any idea about Ellis’ whereabouts?”

“Haven’t you heard the news?” the tiny student spoke through his earpiece. “Clover High backyard got invaded last night, a Brobby girl stole the whole Sector 7, carrying it with her. Many assumed it was a black market ops, stealing a whole Lilliputian land to be sold later in that glass dome thing. Ellis live there, he’s among dozens of missing students,”

“WHAT!?” Kylie got on her knees, bending down right toward the Lilliputian student, her huge face scaring him a little as he falls down in surprise. “Where did they take him!?”

“Woah! I don’t know! I swear!”

“Hey, you’re scaring him, calm down,” Rose pulled Kylie back up. “That means I lost Sam as well, right? Let’s just look for them both together,”

 A few breathes in and breathes out, Kylie finally gets her head back together.

“Now look, I realized something as well throughout the day… Tess and Michelle nowhere to be seen, that is why I’m already suspicious when Sam didn’t respond,” Rose tried to process everything in her head. “This may be a long shot, but I couldn’t really brush it off as a coincidence, I just had that feeling,”

“Well… do you have any idea what to do? I’m simply worried about the safety of those two,”

“I’m thinking, alright? Gimme a few minutes…”

***

“You’re still there, Tess?” Michelle entered her bedroom, still only covered in towel after her bath as she called Tess. “It’s pretty late, you’re gonna stay in that black market?”

“Hey, I got a whole city for myself, I’m stayin’ here with those two Lilli lovebirds here!”

“You still got that Sam boy with you, right?”

“Yeah, tucked safely here between my boings. Looks like he’s passed out,”

“We fucking harassed him for the whole day, of course he’s knocked out!” Michelle wears her undies for the night before letting herself fall to her bed. “Although, you gotta give it to Nina, she’s insane,”

“Insanely rich, insanely creative, insanely… small. How long do you thought till they found us?”

“I’m sure by the time they found us, we’re already done with those two,”

“Yeah, we’ve accomplished our goal already anyway. Nina wants Ellis, Nina gets Ellis,”

“Hey Tess… so right now… you’re laying down on that Sector 7?”

“Hell yeah! It felt oddly satisfying sleeping between these buildings!”

“You’re crazy… well, see ya tomorrow, I’ll go there in afternoon probably,”

“Alright, Michelle my girl! See ya tomorrow,”

Phone hung up. Michelle now just stares at the ceiling from her bed, wondering how confused both Kylie and Rose right now, probably wondering the well being of both their tiny lovers…

It’s getting late, dim light and silence slowly drives Michelle to sleep… but suddenly, light tremor reverberates inside her room, it gets intense with each tremor, until…

CREAK

As if the sky suddenly ripped apart, Michelle could only scream in terror as the ceiling above her bedroom suddenly disappeared. Before long though, a pair of fingers quickly snatched her up from her bed, forcefully squeezing her in between.

“B-Bianca!?”

***

11.00 PM

School Gym…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!”

Bianca just stood there wearing her casual shirt and short shorts, her naked sole now pressed onto something underneath. There lies Michelle, now squeezed hard between Bianca’s right big toe and the gym floor. The pain is unbearable for Michelle as Bianca carefully apply pressure to her tiny body beneath her big toe, squeezing the helpless tiny girl without mercy. Even Kylie and Rose, who arranged this idea earlier after school, could only winced watching Michelle’s body seemingly about to burst beneath the truck-sized toe.

“Bianca! PLEASE! STOP! I BEG YOU…!” Michelle could probably heard a creaking sound coming from her own body as Bianca continues to apply pressure into her minute body. Before long though, Bianca eased up the pressure, lifting her foot back up, letting Michelle lied down there, tired and beaten.

“Where’s Ellis and Sam?” Rose asked once again.

“I don’t know!” Michelle just scream in anger. “You think I’m crazy enough stealing that whole Lilliputian city just like that!?”

“Hey! Sorry I’m late!”

Hearing that voice, Michelle could only shudder; it’s none other than Holly herself…

“So where’s the despicable one?” Holly asked and Bianca simply pointed down below into the floor near her feet where Holy could see an ant-sized body just lying down there. “Does she spout anything already?”

“Not yet, from the looks of it,” Bianca just shook her head jokingly. “You may continue,”

“Alright then!” with that, Holly removes her sandal and slowly letting her right ball of the foot to descend on the tired Michelle.

“Wait, NO! NO! NO…!” before Michelle could escape, Holly lets her ball of the foot engulfs Michelle entire body, welcoming her into the second round of torture. Michelle could feel her whole bones would probably snapped anytime soon if Holly adds more pressure on her sole. “HELP! MY BODY HURTS SO MUCH! PLEASE!”

The scene looks so painful that even Kylie and Rose felt nauseous seeing Michelle’s body on the verge of total collapse. They swore they could hear sounds of ribs bending and cracking as Holly continues to press down on her more and more. Not to mention the added smell of Holly’s sweaty feet…

“AAH! I’LL TALK! I’LL TALK!!”

With that, Holly lifts her right foot, leaving the tiny human barely moving, the overwhelming force of both Holly and Bianca really knocked the whole air out from her.

“Jeez… even I felt kinda bad for her now…” Rose tried to hold herself from puking. “That was brutal,”

“So Michelle… don’t let us doing that again to you, please…” Kylie asks calmly. “Just say it… where are our friends?”

“They’re… they’re on the black market… I’ll tell you the… location,” Michelle still struggle to breathe. “The alley… behind that pawn shop,”

“Oh, I know the pawn shop that she meant. Well… we got the location,” Rose clapped her hands. “Let’s go there tomorrow right away,”

“What about her though?” Kylie pointed at Michelle who still struggles to breathe, body almost flattened on the floor. Before any suggestion could be blurted out, Holly picked up the downed human between her fingers.

“Well, one thing or sure, we can’t let her go just yet, or else she’ll warn the others, right?” in whimsical motion, Holly pulled open her short pants and unceremoniously dropped Michelle down right inside her panties. “I’ll keep her for the night,”

“O-okay then…” Rose still terrified like ever before seeing Holly’s casual mischief each time. “After school, yeah?”