- Text Size +

“Isn’t it nice? This whole town for ourselves,”

Nina and Ellis leans on the rooftop, taking in the whole scenery of the ghost town without any Lilliputian beside them two. Ellis still in shock by the whole predicament; first his whole sector transformed into a city inside glass dome, his best friend got held captive by this human girl Tess, and there’s… Nina.

“Why though?”

“What do you mean?” Nina turns her attention to Ellis.

“This whole trouble... to get this whole city just for us two, you say,”

“Isn’t it obvious, dummy? Finally, there would be no one stood between us! Not even a human girl!”

“Um…” Ellis still worried of Nina’s whole obliviousness. “By the way… where are the others? How’s this city so empty now?”

“Well… Jessie said that she would be taking care of them all…”

“Taking care?” at first, Ellis didn’t know the meaning real well, but then he remembers Jessie owns a black market here. Ellis’ thought quickly gone sour wondering how’s the fate of all the discarded Lilliputians of Sector 7 now, got sold as mere toys for the larger ones? Crushed into nothing? Horrifying thoughts invades Ellis’ mind now, does Nina willing to go this far just for all this silly premise?

“Nina… tell me you didn’t just do what I thought you do,” Ellis seems worried.

“Guess I’m just that rich, Ellis. I could even do something like this just to get you,” there’s a disturbing amount of emotionless tone in Nina’s talk just now. Something just snapped inside Ellis, this is not Nina that he remembered when he had just arrived in Clover High! What the hell happened to the innocent, happy, sweet girl that usually accompanied him during class? Why everything comes to this?

“What the heck, Nina!?”

“Yeah, say it again, Ellis! ‘What the heck, Nina!?’? Huh?” Nina bursts back unexpectedly. “How does it feel when I like someone but suddenly a huge human bitch suddenly just effortlessly took it away from me? Never in the history of Lilli where we could fight back against human or Brobby, right? That day, that day when I see that Kylie just took you away from me, my heart breaks, alright? All my life, it’s always the bigger ones that took advantage of me! Well not now, I use them to my advantage now, to get what I WANT!”

There’s currently a divide inside Ellis. On one side he does feel bad for this poor girl, Nina does said that previously some delinquent human students took advantage of her and relentlessly bullied her. But on the other side… sending thousands of Lilliputian to their doom for this matter that they could do without…

Snapping out from his own thought, Ellis saw Nina got teary eyed, obviously hurting as all of those bad memories came back to haunt her right now.

“Ellis… I love you… okay? I know this is insane, but I won’t do something as outrageous as this if there’s nothing in it,” Nina couldn’t hold back her tears. “It’s just… I’m… I’m sick of everyone just easily took something away from me effortlessly… imagine me, everyday for months, looking at Kylie simply took you in her hand after school, while I… I… just go home, alone…”

Ellis could only stood still, confused and contemplating everything in his own mind listening to Nina’s story.

“Call me egoistical, evil, insane, freak, whatever, paint me everything… I’m just fucking happy that I could finally be with you, just the two of us, alone,” Nina turn her head away. “I lost dozens of things before you arrives here in Clover High… when I see you, I… I don’t know, some switch just turns on inside me, and for months I decided I don’t want to lose you to anyone no more,”

Ellis just speechless now; sure, what Nina did is wrong, she should face some sort of equivalent punishment for what she did to thousands of Sector 7 residence, but… she’s just sympathetic now. Ellis never met any Human or Brobdingnagian before he enters Clover High, that is why, the sight of this beauty named Kylie was so alluring to him back then, especially after Sam educates him about the joy of size difference. Unfortunately, Ellis never catches anything from Nina, even when she sat near his desk everyday…

“Now you know everything,” Nina still staring at the horizon. “Sorry for calling Kylie inappropriately… I was so angry, I didn’t meant that… in the end, I guess it’s all just love and jealousy, right?”

Before Ellis could react however, a ruckus outside the glass dome distracts them. Suddenly, the glass dome cover got lifted up…

“I just can’t win, huh?”

***

Jessie wipes off some tiny bloody spots on her table after several human checkup before packaging the deliverable. Her work soon got distracted when someone knocks on the door.

“Coming,” Jessie peek through the peephole only to see two Brobdingnagian students. Familiar uniforms, must be from Clover High, Jessie thought. Opening the door, Jessie welcomed her two customers. “Welcome, so… what’s bring both of you here?”

“Um… well, we’re looking for some tiny Lilli city to play with, I saw someone own a glass dome with the whole city inside it. Do you have one? They said you sold these things,” Bianca tried her best to be Jessie’s customer.

“Oh, sure, sure! Follow me here, I got some collection that you might interested in,” Jessie guides Bianca through the cupboards full of tiny cities inside the glass dome. Meanwhile, Holly approaches a lone glass dome on a table opposite where Bianca goes now, placed quite obscure from public view. Looking closely, Holly recognize the shape of the city, just as Michelle described previously. Heck, Holly even saw Tess chilling on a section of the city between the buildings.

“Kylie, Rose, we’re here, be prepared,” Holly picked up both Kylie and Rose from inside her pocket and put them near the glass dome. Lifting the lid a little, Holly opened the access point for Kylie and Rose to enter the city inside.

***

“What the heck!?” Tess’ rest got interrupted when she saw Holly opened the lid of Sector 7 city. Peeking from behind the buildings, Tess noticed Kylie and Rose made their way in to Sector 7 as well.

“Oh my…” Kylie, who only visited a Lilliputian civilization once before, suddenly felt some kind of vertigo looking at the tiny buildings around her. She tried her best not to accidentally crush any buildings around her feet.

“Oh yeah, you never visited any Lilli cities before, huh?” Rose hold Kylie’s hand.

“O-only once, when I was little!” Kylie still amused by the whole bizarre situation she’s in right now.

“Alright, get used to it, go find your lover here!” Rose inadvertently pushed Kylie forward, causing her to lose balance, stumbling forward until her whole body fell down, landing on several blocks of the city. “Whoops…”

“Ow…” Kylie fell flat on her front above the crushed buildings where her body landed. “What the heck, Rose…”

“Sorry, sorry… guess I got a little bit carried away,” Rose just sticks her tongue. “Eh?”

In the distance, Rose saw a familiar figure that she had been looking for…

“Tess…”

“You just never know when to quit, do you?” Tess slowly approaches Rose from the distance, uncaringly stomping through any buildings that got in her way towards Rose. Like a sight from a kaiju movie, two highschool girls still in their uniform stood face to face, higher than any buildings around them.

“You’ve got something that doesn’t belong to you,” Rose points at Tess. “Don’t even try anything stupid, Michelle already told us everything,”

“You mean this?” Tess pulled out something from in between her boobs, which is revealed to be Sam, unconscious and trapped inside a cage hanging on Tess’ necklace. “Well too bad. Judging by how it looks, he’s mine now,”

Rose gave Tess the dagger eyes, both girls knew at this point a fight would be unavoidable.

“Give him back right now before I rearrange your face,” never before Rose spoke with an intimidating tone like that.

“Just try,” Tess put the tiny cage back in between her boobs. Without warning, Tess suddenly tackled Rose right away, sending both gigantic girls fall to the ground, obliterating probably a dozen of Lilliputian city blocks all at once. Tess chokes Rose right on her neck with his left hand as Rose grabbed it with both of her hands trying to break free, but Tess is just a bit too strong for her.

“Look at that, did nobody teach you not to wear a skirt too short?” Tess grabbed a train from the railroad. In one unexpected move, Tess’ right hand crept through underneath Rose’s skirt, and…

“WOAH!!” Rose felt something got pushed inside her pussy…

***

Kylie carefully navigates through the cityscape, planting each of her step on empty streets looking for Ellis. Then she saw something in the distance; looks like a flare smoke, red in color. Approaching the source of the red smoke, Kylie noticed two Lilliputians on a rooftop.

“Ellis?”

Beside him, there’s Nina. Kylie already knows the situation from Michelle, she didn’t wasting time snatching Ellis away from the rooftop, leaving Nina alone on the rooftop. Despite this, Kylie didn’t expect Nina to stay down like this, especially after all the effort and sacrifice that Nina had gone through just to be with Ellis. Much to her surprise, Nina just drops on her knees, not even any smallest attempt in fighting back.

“Wh-why is she…” Kylie clearly confused by Nina’s behavior.

“It’s kinda long story… Kylie, please. Take her as well,”

“Eh? O-okay…” Kylie, using her other hand, gently snatches Nina by grabbing the back of her shirt, dangling her in the air yet still no reaction, like a ragdoll hanging on a thread. Even her expression still blank, despite Kylie’s curious attempt to provoke any reaction from the tiny girl. “I-I’m gonna put you in my pocket, alright?”

***

“HEY! Stay away from that table, please. That area is off limits,” Jessie noticed Holly toying around with one Lilliputian city on her ‘special table’.

“Why? What’s with this one?” Holly feigned innocence. “I’m actually interested in this one, may we buy it?”

“Uh No, that one’s not for sale,”

“Oh really?” Bianca tapped Jessie’s shoulder from behind. “Why’s that?”

“I-It’s my p-personal collection!” it’s clear Jessie got cornered.

“Cut the crap,” Holly picked up something in between her cleavage, revealing Michelle, still weak from last night’s beating, now hanging limp on Holly’s fingers. Jessie could only gasp in panic realizing that her secret plan already leaked out to these two students. “Look… here’s the deal, how about you, Jess, allow us to take that city away, hmm? I’ll even pay you if you want,”

“Not a fucking chance,” Jessie, with her arms crossed, just shook her head. “They paid me already, more than what you could pay me right now. That Lilliputian girl sure a rich bastard if I know one. Besides, who do you want to report this to? The law? Your teacher? Be my guest, see if they gives a shit,”

Holly and Bianca grinding their gears inside their mind, they know that Jessie got a point. Everyone would turn a blind eye to this whole operation, nobody wants to waste their time for missing tinies anymore. Before long, Holly felt lightning bolt fired up her mind as she looked around a little bit, she knows what to do now.

“Tie her up, sweetheart,”

Much to Jessie’s surprise, Bianca suddenly took out a handcuff, quickly tied Jessie’s hands behind her back.

“What the… hey!” Jessie struggles to free her hand, yet to no avail. “H-how the heck you own a cuff just like that!?”

“You could say that Bianca and I are quite… a kinky bunch,” Holly strolls through a rack filled with a bunch of glass dome with Lilliputian cities inside it. “Let’s see here… hey, this one looks good,”

Holly picked up one glass dome from the shelf and gently putting it down on a table, giving thousands inside a view of her towering figure, wondering what the gargantuan schoolgirl wants with them.

“What are you doing?” Jessie starts to worry, she tried to move toward Holly but Bianca held her cuffed hands.

“You better allow us bringing that one city, or…” Holly opened the lid of the glass dome, exposing hundreds of Lilliputian buildings inside into open air. As if the gesture isn’t enough to blow them up into panic, Holly hovers her rear end right above the city as she lifts her skirt, showing her intimidating massive panty-covered smooth cheeks into the inhabitants below.

“WHOA, stop there, young lady! Don’t you dare!” Jessie knows what’s coming, and she won’t let this bratty high school student toying with her collections that she gets from various Lilliputian civilizations that she stumbled upon. But too bad, Bianca held her back, her hands still cuffed. “Do that, and I’ll…”

“You’ll what? Reporting this? To who?” Holly taunts Jessie back, swaying her hips a little above the tiny city. “What you already said, see if anyone care about this incident,”

Just to prove a point, Holly let the gravity do the work for herself as she lets her bottom lands on the unfortunate Lilliputian city, flattened completely everything underneath it, leaving no survivors at all. Jessie struggles to break free but Bianca held her still.

“I could do this all day, lady. All those tiny cities right there? They’ll get a taste of my sweet ass until you gave us what we want,” Holly still sitting comfortably on the table with the flattened Lilliputian city underneath her. “Let’s see here… how many more city in glass dome you’ve got there…”

“Alright, ALRIGHT! You won, take your friends there and get outta here!”

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Holly hops back to her feet happily.

***

Inside Sector 7, Rose and Tess still playing Godzilla battle on the empty tiny town. Buildings, cars, houses crushed into nothing whenever their body lands right on top of them. Right now, Rose completely exhausted on the ground after Tess used various things to penetrate Rose’s crotch, striking her weak point.

“You know, you’ve always been an annoying sight ever since I’ve been working with you,” Tess stood tall near Rose’s tired body, laying down above multiple flattened structures. “I don’t even know why… maybe I just love bullying a weak-looking girl like you,”

“Fuck off,” still regaining her strength, Rose didn’t hesitate declaring her stance on Tess.

“Funny, I’m the one who…” before Tess could continue, someone stood tall over the building in the distance looking at her with a terrified face.

“Rose!” Kylie approaches the two fellow humans, stepping over multiple buildings as she made her way. “Keep your hands off her, you!”

Before Kylie could get close and lay a beatdown on the bully, Tess suddenly grabbed something on her right hand and shows it to Kylie. It turns out to be the tiny necklace cage with still-passed out Sam inside it.

“Step any closer, I’ll crush the little fella here,” with mocking tone and expression, Tess stopped Kylie on her track. It’s obvious that Kylie clearly annoyed by Tess’ cowardly act, yet she didn’t want to put Rose’s tiny boyfriend in danger as well. “You know I won’t hesitate,”

“Tess, this is insanity. Stop it!” Kylie plead for Tess not to do it while also thinking how to save her tiny friend from her evil grasp.

“Yeah, just try!”

Suddenly, Rose grabbed Tess’ left leg, successfully distracting Tess that Kylie quickly snatches the tiny cage from Tess’ hand, carefully not to injure Sam inside it.

“What the heck!?”

Tess, still dizzy by the whole predicament, didn’t realize a pair of massive objects descended right on top of her, which is revealed to be Holly’s fingers, roughly grabbed Tess out from the tiny city below, whimsically ended the conflict between Tess and Holly’s human friends.

“You all just couldn’t stop, don’t you?” said Holly as she examines her tiny catch now pinched between her thumb and index finger, noticing the tiny flailing arms and legs between it. “We’re done here,”

***

Holly’s room…

Holly and Bianca sat on the floor cross-legged, in front of them is a plate of Sector 7 just laid out on the floor exposed without the protective glass dome. On the other side, tiny Kylie and Rose also sat down cross-legged, all of them circling the Lilliputian city.

“Well, let’s address this one, shall we?” Bianca leads the conversation right away. “If we stay silent like this, nothing would get resolved,”

“Alright…” Kylie’s tone clearly sound hesitant. “So… girls… what should we do with… her?”

Inside the city, there sits Nina on top of a building, alone and surrounded by four mountain-sized figures around the outer part of the city with all of their eyes judging and contemplating her fate right now.

“Nina, could you hear me over there?”

“Y-yes…” Nina replied in weak tone.

“I think I know why you did all of this… but I wanted to hear it from you directly, so could you please share your reason behind it?”

Nina knows she got no choice, she’s in no position to oppose anything that these four women asked her.

“Okay, how’s this? Pour out everything that frustrates you, I promise that nothing would happen to you during your confession,”

For minutes, Nina explains everything through the four giants’ earpiece. Expression of shock, amusement, bewildered all printed on their faces as Nina goes on and on with her story behind this Sector 7 incident.

“Whoa,” Rose’s hand covers her mouth. Bianca also couldn’t even utter anything comforting this time with her flabbergasted face. Meanwhile Holly just smiled in amusement hearing the crazy story.

“If I may speak freely…” Kylie tries to keep the conversation going, breaking the tense situation. “Me, as a human… there’s a side of me that’s actually kind of impressed with what Nina here,”

“Oh?” Holly’s eyes widened in fascination hearing the surprising opinion in her earpiece.

“But I also know that what she did is one huge catastrophe for many lives that lost. So… in my opinion, it’s just right that she should pay for what she did,”

“Then what’s the punishment it’s gonna be?” Holly seems interested. Suddenly, she hovers her right hand right above the entire city, ready to crush it under her massive palm. “You know what, fuck it. Let’s just squish her right away,”

“WOAH! HEY! STOP!” everyone of course shocked by Holly’s sudden act.

“Kidding, kidding…” Holly just sticks her tongue out while retracting back her right hand. “Well, I kind of agree with little Kylie here. Hell, even Miss Carla punished me anytime I vandalized any tiny city,”

“I think I had an idea…” Bianca raised her right hand. “Hear me out,”