- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay, RL issues making me busy, but I'm glad I could finally be able to write again.

Chapter 4: On Top

 

Sunday.

Sunny day.

And I still couldn’t forget that day.

The first time I’ve made contact…

Well, full contact. With a human girl.

To say it’s tremendous is putting it lightly.

It’s a sunny day in Sector 7. Sunlight brightened Ellis’ dorm room as Ellis still on his bed with the TV turned on, too lazy to do anything this weekend. Even if he wants to explore Clover High Downtown today, he still doesn’t know the direction to anywhere, he’ll need Sam’s help, and he knows that Sam won’t stop asking him about what happened with Kylie that day. Totally bored, Ellis soon drifts to his afternoon nap…

THOOM

A light earthquake awakens Ellis from his slumber. Still blurry, Ellis picked up his cellphone and noticed that it’s 11.00 PM already; he’s been sleeping for the whole day.

THOOM

The whole dorm got shaken, and Ellis began to panic. Earthquake? This night? Before Ellis could think of something, someone knocks on his door.

“Ellis? You awake?”

“Sam? What’s going on?”

“Go outside, quick!”

Ellis opened the door and there’s Sam in front of his room, still in his sleeping attire.

“What’s with the quake?”

“No time to explain! Follow me!” Sam runs toward the stairs with Ellis followed behind him. As they runs through the dorm corridor, the earthquake gets even harder, almost sending both Ellis and Sam to the air. Strangely, instead of taking the stairs down, Sam climbs up the stairs into the upper level.

“Uh… Sam? Shouldn’t we going outside now?”

“Trust me! Just follow! You won’t regret this!”

Regret?

Still confused, Ellis just follow Sam upstairs. Third floor, fourth floor, until finally, the rooftop.

“What the hell are we doing here on the rooftop, Sam? There’s an earthquake right now!”

“Just come on!” Sam opened the rooftop door…

Ellis walks out, feeling the cold night breeze piercing his skin while looking at the usual clear night sky… yet something is definitely felt strange. Turning his head to the left, Ellis saw it, the chanlink fence that stood thousand feet high surrounding the whole city inside the square-shaped territory, and something else…

A brobdingnagian girl, casually leaning on the fence only wearing undies, white panties and loose white tanktop, busy with her cellphone, seemingly texting someone.

“Wait a second… Holly!?”

***

“Ugh… come on, Bianca, hurry up!”

Holly looks frustrated a little as she busy with her cellphone, trying to texting her friend Bianca while her naked butt leans on the waist high fence, didn’t care at all about the Lilliputians below her could see her bare thighs and butt. Its late night at Clover High, and Holly stood alone on the side of the track field with lampposts brightened the whole school backyard at night. One minute later, Holly saw Bianca in the distance, walking through the track field wearing her usual green PJ.

“Hey! Sorry I’m… WHOA what the fuck!?” Bianca seems shocked as she saw Holly only in her undies.

“What? My clothes there,” Holly points at the bushes where her shirt and pants dangling on it.

“Uh… okay, look. You serious about this?”

“Course I am! Why do you think I’m sneaking through the school gate this late night?”

“No, not just that… this city? You sure with your pick?” Bianca points at the Lilliputian city inside the fenced area.

“Basically, I picked this one just because it’s the closest to our dorm, heheh…”

“Dammit, Holly!”

“Ah, shush,” Holly just put her index finger on Bianca’s lips. “Now come on, we didn’t have all night,”

***

What the hell is she doing here?

Bianca as well?

Ellis could only watch as the two gigantic girls having their conversation near the fence. Looking at the street below, the Lilliputians are started to notice that their night would probably be disturbed by these two Brobdingnagians whose intentions still unknown. Worried murmurs began to echo throughout the Sector 7, and no doubt would be spreading to the other sectors of Clover High Downtown soon enough as soon as they either woke up or seeing the two girls outside the fence.

“Oh, no way… no way!” Sam, either scared or excited, saw Holly plants her right foot on top of the fence, climbing up the barrier between Lilliputian and Brobdingnagian land. Just like that, Holly caused the whole Lilliputian area inside to go bananas, panic ensued among the tinies as now Holly is balancing herself above the fence, seemingly ready to make her unwelcomed entry into the Lilliputian territory.

“She can’t do that!” Ellis protested, obviously enraged by the sudden act of the giant girl.

“Of course she can’t, but who could stop her?” Sam’s reply could only slam Ellis’ shut. All they could do now is to watch from the rooftop of their dorm, hoping that Holly didn’t accidentally crush them.

***

Balancing herself on top of the fence, Holly admires the Lilliputian city at night. It’s like looking at the satellite view of a map, yet with the realistic shapes sprinkled all over it, not just a flat map, complete with tiny lights that brightened the whole city at night. There is a certain beauty when looking at this miniature city from above, especially at night with all the lights turned on all over the cityscape.

5x5 area of the Lilliputian city…

Wonder how many years it took them to build this whole city…

It’s always fascinating to look at a Lilliputian city…

Something that they build for years…

Yet I could just destroy them in a few minutes… or even one second, if it’s a small town…

“And here… we go,”

With her mind already set, Holly lowered her left foot slowly on the edge of the city, right at the forest area that surrounds the whole Clover High Downtown inside the fence. As her naked sole just inch before landing, a slight tickle hits her bottom of her foot as microscopic trees grazed her skin, yet not strong enough to even pierces her skin.

BOOM

Hundreds of trees, along with miles of forest area in Sector 4 are completely flattened under Holly’s left foot. Slight earthquake spreads throughout the town near the forest area where Holly lands her left foot, complete with the echoing sound of muffled crunch under it. Just as the Lilliputians sent into panic by her first landing, her right foot also lands on the other forest area, completing her unwelcome entry into the land of microns.

Incredible.

None of the trees could even impale my sole.

Never get tired of this… this feeling of… power.

Looking down, her feet is now still on the dark side of the area, just inches away from the tiny little lights in front of her toes.

***

If Ellis already felt helpless before, now his greatest fear would probably be realized once they witnessed the landing of a Brobdingnagian girl into his territory. Even from afar, Ellis could notice that none of the Sector 4 buildings even surpassed her toe, not even any trees on that forest could. Looking up, Ellis saw the familiar face of Holly, who’s now observing the whole situation with a delighted expression, all while her best friend Bianca leans on the fence, arms folded, also awaits what’s next after Holly makes her entrance. Still couldn’t take in the whole situation, Ellis saw Holly lifts her right foot into the air, moving it forward… right on top of the downtown area of Sector 4. Hands on her hips, uncaring expression, it’s already clear what Holly’s intention for the tinies below her.

“Wait… Sam! Is she gonna…”

“Yeah, and looks like you’ll learn a lot tonight, Ellis,”

Meanwhile at Sector 4 downtown area, it’s total pandemonium. No one expects their city to be ambushed by a giant tonight, thousands of people running at every directions while noticing that their area slowly gets darker and darker, only to be welcomed by a humongous sole, looming above their heads like a skin-colored sky…

BOOM!

Ellis saw the whole thing from afar. Even if it’s happened in the other sector far from his area, it felt like close when there is a giant foot now lands on top of them. Never in his life had he felt so small and insignificant as he witnessed a huge cloud of dust surrounding Holly’s right foot, now planted firmly in the middle of the city, stood taller than any buildings around it.

Is this… the power that they had over us?

“Crazy, isn’t it?” Sam snaps Ellis out of his thought. “I bet… now about a hundred buildings perished on Sector 4,”

“Wha-what do you mean by that?” Ellis seems annoyed by Sam’s mundane expression.

“This is your first time, I know. Like I said, nothing we could do but watch, so… just take it all in while you can,”

Looking back up, Ellis once again saw the massive leg that pierces down from the sky, connected to the thighs with only a panties covered her crotch, continues way up to her exposed tummy, tanktop-covered boobs, until finally her grinning face...

Nothing we could do, huh…

***

Like a carpet, yet a crumbly one.

Every city’s just the same, a fragile sensation.

Let’s see… maybe about thousands died under my foot now?

“Well? How does it feel, Holly?” Bianca, still leaning, clearly enjoying the show as Holly began to wreak havoc at the Lilliputian below.

“Why don’t you climb over to find out?”

“Nah… I prefer to watch you for now, go crazy on these poor fools,”

“If you say so… lemme get a closer look first,”

Slowly, still with her right foot planted in the middle of Sector 4, Holly lowered herself down to the ground. First her left knee lands on another part of the Lilliputian city, crushing about a dozen city blocks with it. As if that wasn’t enough, Holly plants both of her hands on the ground as well, pulverizing even more parts of Clover High Downtown, with death toll probably already hits thousands, either smushed under Holly’s foot or her hands. Leaning closer, Holly focused her eyes on the ground below, admiring the glistening night light on the tiny buildings. Even leaning as close as possible, Holly still couldn’t make out the appearance of these Lilliputians below, all that she could recognize is those micro black dots that moves away from Holly’s position, her face fills the whole sky above them all, even her eyes alone is bigger than a Lilliputian stadium. Despite that, Holly could notice tiny lights between the buildings that is obviously belongs to the headlight of the cars, all of them scurrying away from Holly’s position as well. With her mischievousness started to kick in, Holly blew a soft wind from her mouth…

For Holly, it’s just a weak puff, yet down below is a different story; Hurricane blows out throughout the street, sending Lilliputians flying through the air alongside vehicles, trees, benches, even some small buildings and houses like a wolf blowing pig’s fragile houses, but in this case the wolf herself is thousands feet tall. Below, the citizens of Clover High Downtown could see the tanktop-covered hanging twin mountains, seemingly ready to become a wrecking ball for the countless city blocks down on the ground should it accidentally made contact. As Holly still enjoying herself looking down at the microns, she felt a light tickling sensation on her thighs and bottom, which is now stood proudly high into the air above the miniature city with her knees still planted firmly over dozen city blocks.

“They’re bombing you, how cute,” Bianca notices tiny explosions on Holly’s thighs and butt. “Looks like there’s tank down there, and some jet fighters. I couldn’t see them, though… wait, this city got military?”

“How dare they… should I fought them back?”

“Hey, I’m only a spectator here,”

With no slightest regards to the life of innocent Lilliputians down below, Holly slowly lowered her enormous behind, letting the tiny attackers below anticipating what’s to come if they didn’t stop their futile attempt of defending their sectors. Sure enough, they realized Holly’s intention right away, yet also knowing that there’s no way they would had enough time and distance to run away from the ever slowly descending doom that awaits them. Everyone below saw the planet-sized twin naked round cheeks quickly eclipsing the night sky, leaving only electric lights that soon would be snuffed out of existence under the unimaginable weight of the bigger girl.

BOOM!

A loud sound of a huge meteor crashing down into the ground for Lilliputians around her, yet a tiny crunching sound for Holly. Almost a whole sector got covered by her huge butt, probably more than thousands lost their lives crushed into nothingness under her thighs and butt alongside hundreds of buildings smaller than her pinky toes.

***

“Aren’t you glad that your hometown is still untouched by ‘em?” Sam, witnessing huge clouds formed around where the giant girl carelessly lands her enormous behind on Sector 4 and almost half of Sector 1, tried to calm down Ellis, who is now simply froze on the edge of the rooftop, still in disbelief by the nonchalant slaughter by Holly. For someone who never seen an act of cruelty by the bigger ones, Ellis still trying his best to comprehend the entire predicament even if its almost borderline ridiculous yet successfully pierces the fear right into his heart. “This is what giants love to do when they’re in the mood and this is nothing new, it has been their pastimes activity,”

“Aren’t there supposed to be law about this? This is murder that they do!”

“There are, yes. But I guess they given up on that nowadays. The Lilliputian lawmen couldn’t do anything to stop them because… well, size. While the giants themselves just didn’t care that much anymore. At least not all giants are mischievous, some of them are caring to the smaller ones, and even there are groups protesting the power abuse, so… at least it’s not all bad if we’re lucky,”

Turning his eyes back into the gargantuan beauty, still sitting comfortably on top of hundreds flattened structures alongside thousands of smothered Lilliputians, Ellis felt something once again inside him, almost similar when he was together with Kylie. Gone the feelings of sympathy and fear, all replaced with awe for the showcase of might and dominance over the smaller beings under her.

This feeling again… like when I first made direct contact with Kylie…

***

“What’s it felt like?” Bianca just leans on the fence with her chin on top of her hands.

“Like sitting on sands… ticklish, and crumbly,” Holly, still with her butt and thighs planted firmly on the unfortunate city below, could only look around her as clearly the whole city entered emergency situation as her eyes caught microscopic blinking lights on the ground. “But just the same, like every other cities,”

“That panty of yours… is it shrinking? Looks like it gets tighter from the last time,”

“Huh?”

“Does your ass getting bigger? I could even see your pooch from here a little,”

“HEY! Now that’s as close as you could get, girl!” Holly seems provoked.

“Told you to stop eating so much,”

“No I’m not! I bet you’re just jealous,”

“Jealous what?”

“That I got bigger ones than yours,” Holly slowly rubs her buttcheeks with her hands a little.

“C-Course not!” Bianca’s face turns red.

“Wanna compaaaare?” carelessly, Holly drags her hips on the ground, wiping out more buildings around her in the process. Holly’s constant taunting finally reaches Bianca’s core, her face turns bright red even more.

“You…!” suddenly, Bianca let loose of her pajamas, revealing her black bra and panties, letting her bare body for the entire downtown to see. “Just can’t get enough of me, do you!?”

“I’m not asking…” Holly’s tone obviously mocks her partner relentlessly, and it works as always. “We didn’t have all night, you know,”

“Shut your mouth!” without any hesitation left in her mind, Bianca climbs the fence as well, first landing her right foot on the forest area followed by the left one. “I’ll show you who the superior one is…”

***

“Oh my! Just when I thought it won’t get any better!” Sam just excited as soon as the other giant girl makes her entry to his town.

“…seriously,” Ellis just couldn’t even comprehend the whole situation anymore. “You sure we’re safe here in sector 7?”

“I’m still alive here and now, right?”

***

“WOAH!!”

Not wasting any precious minutes, Bianca’s hand made their way right on Holly’s body, creeping up inside her white loose tanktop, mercilessly groping the D-cup size boobs as Holly stood on her knees while Bianca moves forward on her knees as well, crushing the remaining untouched section of the city below.

“I knew it! It’s still the same monster sized wrecking ball! No wonder your tanktop became tighter!” Bianca won’t let go, she knew Holly provokes her for this.

“No, Bianca! AH! It tickles!”

Holly couldn’t handle it anymore, her legs gone jelly, she slowly stumbles forward, much to the horror of the Lilliputians below. Seemingly in slow motion, the lillies below could made out the oncoming skin-colored wall that is her belly and the scariest part of it all: the pair of boobs.

BOOM!

She made contact with the ground below, her whole upper body pulverizes everything down below. Almost the whole Sector 5 got wiped out under her naked belly while Sector 6 got completely bulldozed under her boobs. At this point nearly a million Lilliputians lost their lives thanks to the playful act of the two mischievous girls bored in their dorm and decides to terrorize a Lilliputian settlement tonight just because they can. Even if the tinies below could call for help, it’s the same question all over again: who could stop them?

“I got ya tonight!” Bianca lay down on top of Holly’s back, asserting her dominance to the invader of Clover High Downtown, trying to pin Holly down. “You won’t go away that easily!”

***

“Well, this guy got balls,” Sam checks out his phone. On the social media, there is a livestream from Sector 2; a guy records everything that happened between the two titans. His location is currently on top of a building, simply recording the ‘action’ that happened right near himself. His live feed showing Bianca lay down on Holly’s whole body, while the recorder located just beside the massive mountain that is Holly’s ass, sandwiched under Bianca’s waist. “Don’t die, brave guy,”

“Holy…” Ellis surprised by the live feed, finally able to measure the giant girl’s body up close. It’s truly a sight to behold; thighs larger than mountain flattened every structures under it, her stomach bulldozes everything under it like sands on the beach. Even tallest buildings on that sector is just a grain of rice to them. “Sh-should we escape? The subway is close to our dorm, right?”

“Nah, no need to…. Even if we wanted to, the subway must be jampacked right now by the others. Don’t worry, Sector 7 is rarely touched,”

“Rarely? That means there is a fucking chance,” Ellis just sighed by Sam’s passive optimistic remark.

“So what? At least we’re lucky being smothered under them beauties!” Sam still excited.

“What the…”

“Wait a second…” looking at the distance, Sam notices that the new girl slowly lifts the other girl. Back at the feed, Sam heard a scream as the feed shows Holly’s body moves. Bianca rolls Holly to her back, and her ass dominates the whole feed screen… “Lucky guy,”

***

Sector 1, 2, and 3 finally had their own taste of terror as Bianca rolls Holly’s body to the side. The massive body steamrolls everything in its path, hundreds of building quickly flattened as Holly’s back made contact to the ground alongside her thighs and butt.

“Bianca, wait…”

“Too late, princess… tonight you’re mine,” Bianca, sitting on Holly’s waist, smiles as her plan worked. She leans closer and closer until her boobs met Holly’s squeezed together while Bianca’s face just a few inches from Holly’s horrified yet anticipating face.

“This is-MMMMMMFFF!!” before Holly could protest, her lips quickly sealed as it made contact with Bianca’s. The two gargantuan are now the main show of the night for all the surviving Lilliputians around them. Footprints, craters hundreds feet deep, wastelands where Holly first lands her whole body marks everything that the Lilliputians would never forget for the rest of their life. It’s been years and years ago when the last time a Brobdingnagian visits their city, and tonight is no different than that night, a whole city repaired for years before finally back into a working civilization once again, quickly pulverized by the two brobdingnagian high school girls in just around fifteen minutes.

Bianca’s left hand moves down between Holly’s thighs, rubbing it back and forth as Holly squirms in ecstasy while the tiny survivors down under could only watch as the giant hand massages the sensitive area right on top of their area. Suddenly, drops of juice came out a little, some of it splashes into the ground, drowning dozens of buildings in sticky liquid, drowning a hundred Lilliputians to death inside it.

“Lemme make it even better…” Bianca, still pinning Holly down, notices a tall building near Holly’s head. Carefully, Bianca uses her thumb and index finger to pluck the huge building on the ground. Crushing a whole block under her thumb and index finger, Bianca gently squeezes the grain-size building, trying hard not to accidentally squishing it between her fingers. Inside the tallest building of Sector 6 is complete chaos; Lilliputians running back and forth in panic trying to find a way to escape as their building got lifted thousands of feet into the air. “Now stay still, trust me on this,”

Holly’ with her lips slightly parted, felt something tiny as Bianca carefully sticks the building on Holly’s bottom lip. It’s like a rice stuck on someone’s lip in Bianca’s eyes.

“That’s a whole building stuck on your bottom lip. Don’t move, we’ll make it good,”

As Bianca leans closer, Holly could only closed her eyes, imagining all the panicked Lilliputians now stuck on her massive plushy pink while still believing in their futile attempt to escape the predicament.

But it’s too late for them.

CRUNCH

Hundreds died in an instant as Bianca’s lip made contact, her bottom lip mercilessly flattened the whole building into microscopic rubble, turning everyone inside into bloody pulp in an instant, squeezed between the two gigantic pillows as the two continued their passionate kiss.

“AH!!”

Holly lets out a stream as Bianca successfully sends Holly into complete ecstasy with her left hand, flooding the ground below her crotch with the sticky substances, killing any survivors located between her thighs.

***

“Whoa…” jaw dropped, eyes opened wide, Ellis can’t let out a word for that one.

“Man, this is a lucky night…” Sam stopped his recording. “Maybe I should hang out again with the bigger ones… soon,”

“You just couldn’t stop, do you?”

“Says the one dating a human girl,” Sam just walks back to the dorm.