- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Managed to finish another chapter before work! This one is told from Bobby's perspective, who has a long standing crush on Jessie. Bobby works with Jessie and Rachel as a busboy at O'Briens and this chapter starts with him running into them outside Tiny Dreams. 

 

Chapter 3

 

Bobby Baisden walked down Clark Street lost in a haze of thought and emotion. When you're overcome with existential dread while simultaneously in a sort of love-struck shock over the idea of your wildest fantasies coming true it doesn't exactly make you the most observant person in the world. So it was unsurprising when Bobby blindly walked into something warm, soft and incredibly large. He bounced back and in his surprise clumsily tripped over his own feet, landing hard on his butt and skinning his palms on the rough sidewalk. 

 

"I-I'm sorry," Bobby stammered, still looking at the ground in front of him. His face already starting to redden he looked up and saw who he had run in to and instantly wished he was an inch tall, for a multitude of different reasons. Bobby had just bumped into the very person he had signed away his life savings to be crushed by today.

 

His heart felt like it stopped as she turned around to see who had bumped into her. He felt his mouth hanging open as he looked up at his own personal goddess. She already dwarfed him at normal sizes, Jessie was just under six feet tall and Bobby had been wearing inserts in his shoes to bump his height up from 5'2 to 5'4 since he was in high school. He stared at her enormous butt, massive but still very shapely and easily three times as wide as his own body. Even though he had been entertaining giantess fantasies about Jessie for the past year, he had often thought that she could already crush him to death at their current size. If she sat on him her butt would easily cover from his head down to his crotch and there wouldn't be a thing Bobby could do to move her off of him.

 

She seemed to move in slow motion, her long brown ponytail swung to the side as she turned her head to look behind her. Her mouth opened into a silent O of surprise when she looked down at him. His face now burning Bobby immediately stared back down at the ground and mumbled, "Hi, Jessie."

 

His brain was working furiously, trying to think of something cool to say. Hey Jessie, I'm in love with you but instead of asking you out I decided I'd rather be smushed flat between your breasts, he ground his teeth at how stupid he felt. He opened his mouth to say he was sorry again, but before he could get it out a loud high pitched voice squealed, "Panda! Panda is that you?!"

 

Bobby visibly cringed at hearing his unwanted nickname shouted in the street as Rachel's pixieish face poked around the side of Jessie's massive bulk. "Panda what are you doing here, I thought you always worked Wednesday shift in the kitchen. Call in sick today?" Rachel said with a conspiratorial wink and finger quotations waggling.

 

"Um, not exactly," Bobby replied lamely as he got to his feet, brushing his hands off on his blue jeans. God he wished Jessie could just stomp him flat right now and end this utter embarrassment. 

 

Looking from Bobby and back to the sign that read "Tiny Dreams" above the office park they were in Rachel's mouth opened into an O of shock to mirror Jessie's but was quickly replaced by that lopsided mischievous grin of hers. "Oh, Ohhhh I get it now," she said with another cringe-inducing wink. 

 

"Looks like O'Briens is gonna need a new busboy, eh Jessie?" Rachel said giggling and elbowing Jessie in one massive thigh, causing it to wobble in the most interesting ways.

 

Rachel stood on her tippy toes and motioned for Jessie to lean down, as she started whispering in her ear. Bobby watched Jessie's face start to turn red and her eyes open wide as she stared directly at him. Rachel pulled away and exclaimed, "I swear it, " and dissolved into peals of high pitch giggles. Meanwhile, Jessie's face suggested she would rather join Bobby in being an inch tall to escape this situation. 

 

"Come on Jessie," Rachel said as she hooked her arm around Jessie's elbow, "looks like shrimps on special again tonight."

 

As Rachel pulled her through the door, Jessie looked back over her shoulder at Bobby one more time. Their eyes met and he wasn't sure what he saw there, some sort of mixture between shock and embarrassment but definitely a healthy dose of curiosity. He raised his hand up to wave goodbye as the door closed and could still hear Rachel's giggles through the tinted glass. 

 

Bobby let out a sigh, then straightened his back, set his jaw and walked through the doors of Tiny Dreams to meet his destiny. 

 

Apparently, destiny can only afford cheap linoleum and Ikea furniture. Bobby had been to Tiny Dreams before to sign up but just like the first time, was struck by how much the place looked like a cheap dentist's office. The pop of and snap of someone chewing bubblegum brought Bobby back to reality.

 

 "Bigs to the left, tinies to the right," drawled a bored voice from behind the glass counter. The receptionist, a bored-looking girl in her late twenties, hair in a messy bun and thick black glasses on her face didn't even bother to look up from her computer. 

 

Letting out another sigh Bobby started walking towards the cheap-looking door on the right. It had a piece of computer paper taped to the front with a large "T" printed on it. In comic sans. Bobby stared at the paper and felt a wild manic giggle start to build in his chest, he had signed his life away to a company that used comic sans on their signs and didn't even bother springing for a plaque. 

 

Bobby pushed the door open, on the other side, there was a medium-sized room that had ten desks in it. To Bobby, it looked like a high school classroom, and every desk was filled except for one. The desks were occupied by a multitude of different people. One man was dressed in a full business suit and stared quietly down at his desk, another was wearing a studded belt and had a mohawk. He was busy leering at anyone who looked his way. Bobby's eyebrows raised as he noticed that one of the people in the room was a woman. She was quite striking, long blonde hair fell to her shoulders and she had a classicly European face that would have looked at home on a fashion magazine cover. She sat with easy confidence and if she noticed all the looks she was getting from the men in the room, she didn't show it. A kind of half-smile was on her full lips like she knew something no one else did.

 

"Hey, you've got to fill out your form," a voice squeaked from beside Bobby. He looked down to see the only person in the room who was shorter than he was. The owner of the voice was currently giving Bobby a big toothy smile, he had a bowl cut and was wearing a shirt that proclaimed his love for The Legend of Zelda and didn't look like he was old enough to vote.

 

"I'm Hunter, you can sit next to me," he exclaimed cheerfully and stuck out his hand.

 

Bobby took the extended handshake. Hunter's hands were soft and limp but he pumped away at Bobby's hand enthusiastically anyway. "I'm Bobby, Hunter are you even old enough to be here?" Bobby said incredulously as he slid into his seat. 

 

"Oh yes sir I am! Today's my eighteenth birthday and I've been saving my allowance to come here since I was fifteen." Hunter exclaimed. He didn't seem to pause or take a breath while he was speaking. "Straight A's all through school, so I always got paid for those. I can't wait to meet Rachel, she just seems so perfect and sweet and nice and I think we're gonna be best friends."

 

Hunter was still beaming, dreamy-eyed as Bobby stared at him with eyebrows raised. "Rachel, Rachel Maxwell... sweet and nice?"

 

Hunters eyebrows about shot off his head, "You know Rachel," he exclaimed breathlessly. "Oh man, you're so lucky. I've only ever seen her picture. But I can't wait to meet her, I wonder what our first kiss will be like. I've never been kissed before but I bet Rachel is the best kisser..."

 

Bobby shook his head and turned to his paper as he let Hunter babble on about Rachel. He certainly didn't think Rachel was a bad person but he thought Hunter might be in for a shock if he was expecting a night of romance with Rachel Maxwell. He tapped the provided pencil as he looked at the woefully short questionnaire. There were only four sections: "Name of big, name of tiny, preferred place of climax and special notes"

 

Bobby carefully wrote his own name and then Jessie Stockton under big. He paused under the preferred place of climax and bit his lip before writing "Breasts." He had agonized over that decision and had almost chosen to be sat on. But he couldn't deny Jessie's enormous breasts, he closed his eyes and felt himself start to get aroused at the very thought. He had played this fantasy out in his head a thousand times. Jessie would let him play all over her body, laughing as his tiny feet tickled her. up and down her soft jiggling stomach. Hiking in between her mountainous butt cheeks knowing that one wrong jiggle would smear him into a greasy spot in her butt crack. Her fingers gently rubbing him across her womanhood, slick and hot till he was brought to climax. Then she'd lay on her side, peel one gargantuan breast up and lay him down on the other. She'd smile down on him one last time before gently laying her other breast down on top of his puny form. Trapped between those globes would be his whole world, a minnow floating in a sea of breast flesh and he slowly drifted away into oblivion. 

 

He did the best he could to convey this in his notes and signed off with, I've always been in love with you. He closed his eyes as he walked up to the door that everyone had started to queue up to, Hunter still incessantly yammering about how perfect Rachel was behind him.

 

The next few moments passed in a haze, he gave his paper to a professional-looking woman in a lab coat and was ushered through the door into a sterile chamber with an enclosed box the size of a telephone booth in it. The memory of stepping inside it was vague and fuzzy and shortly after everything went black.

 

When Bobby came to the first thing he noticed was that he was completely nude, the second thing he noticed was that he was lying in some sort of plastic translucent room with high walls and no ceiling. No, he looked harder above him. there was a ceiling, it was just impossibly far away. he looked back down at the walls of the room and let out an amused snort as a wry grin stole across his face. He wasn't in a room, he was in a piece of Tupperware. It had happened, Bobby Baisden was a half-inch tall. 

 

Somehow now that it was done all his fears and doubts evaporated and a sense of calm came over him. He laced his fingers behind his head and stared up at the ceiling, miles away. Bobby was at peace, nothing mattered now. Nothing except his time with Jessie. A contented sigh escaped his lips and he closed his eyes until he heard Hunter's shrill voice exclaim, "Bobby? Hey Bobby! You picked Rachel too, that's so cool man!" 

 

Bobby's guts turned into ice water and he whirled around to face Hunter. He saw him there waving his limp soft hand at him, a goofy smile plastered across his face. Bobby looked up past Hunter and the other people waking up in the Tupperware at the opposite wall. Scrawled across the outside in billboard-sized letters still smelling of permanent marker was a name, Bobby's heart sank to his knees as he read it written there backward from his perspective inside. 

 

R. Maxwell. 

 

Bobby looked back at Hunter, who was still beaming and muttered: "You've GOT to be kidding me..."

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we'll switch back to the girls perspectives as they first meet their tiny clients.