- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back in Jessie's perspective for Chapter 4. Jessie wonders about what could have been with Bobby and gets to finally meet all the tiny men who chose her as a ginatess face to face. Or DID they choose her?

 

Jessie was still staring at Bobby over her shoulder trying to process what Rachel had whispered to her. She broke her eyes away from his, letting the door swing shut. She let herself be pulled along by her friend, who was still letting loose peals of giggles. "Are you sure?" Jessie mumbled as they headed to the left of what, in her mind, was a pretty crummy looking office for a company that made so much money. 

 

"Oh I'm positive, Panda's had it bad for you ever since he got hired, if that kid's eyes were laser beams he would've burned the seat of your pants right off." Rachel managed breathlessly between giggles, wiping a tear from her eye. 

 

Bobby, of all people, Jessie thought to herself. Disbelief warred with hope while embarrassment still lingered on the sidelines, a secret admirer? Her? Bobby had always been polite to her, and she had always thought he was cute but was politeness supposed to be how people showed they were interested in someone? She shook her head as they passed the receptionist, still somewhat dubious that Bobby had found her attractive. Especially someone so small, not that she would have minded so much. It just seemed unbelievable to her. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked Rachel. 

 

"Hiya Steph!" Rachel piped at the receptionist with a big toothy smile and an exaggerated wave. A noncommittal grunt was all she got in return from the girl behind the counter, who didn't even look up as they passed through a door with a taped piece of paper that read "Bigs". " I swear, I've met lizards with more personality than Captain Cunt out there," Rachel muttered, jerking her head back in the direction of the front waiting room. 

 

"Why didn't you say anything about Bobby," Jessie insisted.

 

"Panda?" Rachel said, raising one eyebrow and snorting dismissively. "First off, I thought you knew. Everyone else sure could tell. Secondly, why would you waste your time with that shrimp? He's a sweetheart," Rachel turned on one petite foot, vans squeaking on the linoleum and proclaimed in a poor excuse for a British accent, "but come now my dear Jessica, you don't go on dates with busboys! Far beneath our standards, m'dear."

 

Jessie, let out an amused snort at her friend's antics but still felt put out. She inwardly sighed, Rachel was her best friend but she just didn't understand what it was like to be overweight. Jessie felt that familiar feeling of shame and self-loathing creep back into her mind, she looked up at her tiny friend marching down the hallway, steps as light as air. Jessie all of a sudden felt ponderous and ungainly. She became hyperaware of the way her buttocks heaved and shook at every step no matter how she tried to tread lightly. She pulled her t-shirt away from her soft belly in an attempt to mask the jiggling that was happening there and vainly pulled her flannel around her breasts in a futile attempt to disguise their enormity. Tears were threatening to well up in her eyes, "I would have gone on a date with Bobby," she said softly. 

 

"Hah! Too late for that, " Rachel exclaimed. "The only date he's got is getting popped like a grape under your big ol' ass." Rachel smacked her tiny hard fist into her palm to accentuate her point, turning back to Rachel with that mischievous grin on her face, "Splat goes the busboy. I wonder if you'll even feel his tiny pri-"

 

The grin fell away from Rachel's face immediately when she saw the tears running down Jessie's cheeks, "What's wrong?" She cried, putting her hand on Jessie's forearm, a look of worry creasing her brow.

 

Despite a herculean effort, Jessie couldn't stop her lower lip from quivering as the tears started in earnest. "I just..." she started, then looked at the ground "It just would've been nice to know someone thinks I'm pretty."

 

Jessie felt Rachel's hand under her chin, lifting it up. Though she didn't have to lift it far to change her view from the tear-stained shelf of her bosom to her much shorter friend's face. She gave a sniffle and looked down at Rachel, her pixie-like face screwed with determination, the tough demeanor only slightly spoiled by Jessie looming over her.

 

"Listen here, you're god damned gorgeous. You're a vision, a goddess and there's a box full of tiny men back there who think you're so irresistibly sexy that they gave up everything just to be in your presence. So snap out of it Jess," she gave a sharp nod and released Jessie's chin. Folding her tiny arms across her slight chest she leaned back and jutted out her lip and looked Jessie up and down, looking nothing more like a pint-sized football coach who had just inspired his team to play their hearts out with an impassioned locker room speech.

 

Jessie snorted a laugh through her tears at the image and put on a fake smile, then lied to her friend: "Thanks Rachel, that helped a lot."

 

Rachel's usual grin flew back on to her face, crinkling the sides of her eyes as she flew over to Jessie and embraced her. Or at least tried to. Her hands barely reached Jessie's armpits and her voice came out muffled, despite the fact that she was shouting, from her face being enveloped into the massive bulk of her friend's right breast. "Plus you've got these big ass TITTIES!"

 

Jessie shrieked a high pitched giggle as her friends shout vibrated her nipple, tickling her. The smile she wore was genuine now as she beamed down at Rachel. She was oblivious to what Jessie went through at her size but she could feel her love. And that counted for a lot. "Thanks," she said again. And meant it this time. 

 

"Anytime bucko," Rachel winked and pantomimed a finger gun in Jessie's direction. She turned around again, miniskirt bouncing as she skipped down the hallway and called back "Now let's go make some money!"

 

A wry grin crawled across her face as Jessie watched her friends pert little bottom peek out from her flashing skirt, then followed her down the hallway. Life was easier when you were cute and tiny, she thought to herself, but the boys who had signed up for Rachel's room might be in for a surprise if they thought that innocent little face would treat them with kindness. Rachel certainly wasn't cruel but she could be whimsical and careless. She might've looked like a pixie, but she was much more Puck than Tinkerbell.

 

As they approached two doors at the end of the hall, Jessie resolved herself to be as kind and indulgent to the men who had picked her as she possibly could be. This was their fantasy and Rachel was right, they had picked her. She felt the slightest margin of confidence edging out her sadness and she clung to it like a life preserver. They had picked her and it felt good, the least she could do was give them her best effort at making their dreams come true. She grinned and felt a flush creeping up her neck, especially Bobby. Her secret admirer. Her grin blossomed into a full-fledged smile and she bit her bottom lip with excitement. She was going to give Bobby whatever he asked for and tenfold on top of it. She stood a little straighter, her whole body was thrumming with excitement at the prospect. They might not get a second date, but Jessie was damned if she wasn't gonna blow little Bobby Baisden's mind on their first one.

 

"Well look who's smilin' now." Jessie gave a rather undignified squeak and jumped, as Rachel's voice broke her out of her reverie. Rachel was looking at her through narrowed eyes and waggled her eyebrows, "About time I'd say, we're here." She said as she gestured to the two doors, both bearing sheets of taped computer paper. One read "R. Maxwell", the other "J. Stockton". 

 

Rachel swept open her door with a flourish and stepped in but poked her head back out before it shut, fixing Jessie with a wicked grin. "Say Hi to Panda for me." She said, before ducking back in with another eruption of giggles and closing the door. 

 

Jessie couldn't keep the smile from her face as she stepped towards her own door. She let out a slow breath as she rested her fingers on the handle, this is it. The need for money was a distant afterthought behind the glow of incredulous wonder she felt. Behind this door was a room full of people who thought she was beautiful. One of them she actually knew. Bobby knew her, had been around her and had nursed secret affections for her. 

 

She set her jaw and heady with validation she swept inside, her best cheerleader smile fixed upon her face. White teeth gleaming, her head held high as she announced to the room:

 

"Hello, my name is Jessie Stockton and I'll be your Giantess today!"

 

Her smile faltered slightly and her face started to redden as she realized that she had just proclaimed that to an empty room.

 

Jessie closed the door behind her and took a look around, not quite empty. It was a smallish square room, maybe twelve feet across. The floor was linoleum again, but pure white this time. In fact, the whole room was white and felt rather sanitized. On the left side of the room was a desk with a chair, both made of completely clear half-inch thick plastic. There was a manilla envelope, a roll of paper towels and a translucent Tupperware container with no lid on the desk. Jessie also noticed that there seemed to be trays underneath both the desk and the chair. 

 

On the opposite side of the room, there was a chaise lounge that looked suspiciously Swedish. Upholstered in what looked like soft white leather but was more likely vinyl judging from the rest of the offices. Two soft-looking pillows sat at the head of the couch and an opaque plastic storage bin sat on the floor at its foot. Curious, Jessie walked over to the storage bin, pulled off the lid and examined its contents.

 

There was an assortment of different clear glass cylinders and bowls, a couple of rolls of medical adhesive tape, a jar of vaseline and next to the biggest pump bottle of KY Jelly she had ever seen, much to Jessie's chagrin, several different dildoes. She was blushing furiously as she examined them. They varied in size and shape, some were made of hard solid glass, a couple were soft and rubbery. One of them even had a suction cup on the bottom. She closed the lid and thought about her solemn vow to go above and beyond when fulfilling the fantasies of the tiny men. She shook her head and blew out a sigh, wondering just how strange some of the requests were going to be. 

 

Jessie took a few steps over to the desk and picked up the manilla envelope but before she could open it the contents of the Tupperware container caught her eye and she froze. Her breath caught in her throat as the realization of what she was looking at dawned on her. They were there, the container was occupied by 6 tiny people. Her people. The men who had chosen her. Bobby was in there she thought to herself, suddenly very nervous. 

 

She couldn't make out many individual features on the tiny forms, now all staring up at her. She could tell the different colors of their hair and could also tell that they were very much naked. Their minuscule penises standing out against patches of dark pubic hair, like grains of sand laid upon minuscule triangular swatches of black velvet. She tried to inconspicuously look for Bobby, but she couldn't make out faces and none of the men seemed particularly shorter than the others. She snorted and thought to herself, there wasn't much point in being inconspicuous. 

 

Jessie grasped the side of the container and started lifting it up to her face for a better look, the sharp motion immediately sent all the tiny forms helplessly rolling and tumbling to one side of the container. She could hear their tiny shrieks of dismay as they all ended up in an undignified mass of bodies in the corner, arms and legs sticking out every which way. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She blurted out, clapping a hand over her mouth and quickly plopping the container back down to the desk.

 

Unfortunately for her would-be admirers, the return trip was even less pleasant. As their plastic vessel tapped back down to the surface of the desk the resulting energy hurled them up into the air like popcorn kernels popping on a hot pan. Jessie's mouth made an O of surprise and her face quickly turned beet red as she started stammering out apologies to the tiny groaning men scattered in the container. 

 

"I-I'm so sorry," she said lamely, tears threatening again. This wasn't going at all as planned, she cursed inwardly. She had wanted to impress these guys, the ones who had chosen her. Instead, she was battering them around in their cage, like dice in a cup. Hardly the sensual experience she was sure they had asked for. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. 



"Calm down Jessie, you got this," she said to herself as she bent down to peer into the container. She quickly cut off her exhalation of the aforementioned calming deep breath, as it's force had most the men in the container kneeling, bracing themselves and shielding their eyes, their hair whipping back flat against their heads as though they stood before a hurricane. Two of them even tumbled over backward before she quickly cut it off, settling for a slow exhale through her nostrils. one which merely whipped their hair around like a storm gust instead of bowling them over. 

 

"I'm gonna have to be a lot more careful than I thought," murmured Jessie as she took stock of the 6 men, windblown and shaken up, who now stood staring expectantly up into her looming face. They were so tiny, but now that she was closer every perfect detail of their bodies stood out. She could make out individual muscles and the tiny creases in their joints.  Little sprinklings of hair on their chests. She smiled looking at them, perfect little models. Each one of them a living, breathing, thinking human. Her eyebrows raised, a living, breathing human indeed she thought to herself as she noticed one of the group's penis starting to swell to attention as it's owner gazed rapturously onto her face. 

 

He had pale blonde hair, almost white, thick and cut at a medium length, now tousled about by her earlier clumsiness. He was slender, with long arms and legs. She imagined he must've been a tall man before this. She took in his face, narrow and hawkish but not unattractive. She gazed into his tiny eyes, bright and held wide with his mouth held slack in an O of amazement. She smiled as she could see even the white shapes of his teeth and his red tongue. She smiled at him, so this was a man who found her attractive?

 

"Better close that thing before you catch a fly," she said. Favoring him with a wink from an eye that was easily half again as tall as he was. She snorted at her own audacity, sending the entire group's hair blowing again. Jessie Stockton winking at boys? She shook her head and grinned, she couldn't believe herself. 

 

She frowned slightly at her next charge, as stocky and thick as the previous man had been willowy. He had black shoulder-length hair and a dark rough-looking beard, greasy and unkempt, though she supposed the unkempt portion may have been her doing. It wasn't his appearance that made her frown though, the man was already stroking his own member while staring her directly in the face. Although there wasn't much else to stare at as her face had become their ceiling for the time being. 

 

She supposed that she was being unfair. After all these men were here because they wanted a sexual release not to take her out to dinner. Still, a modicum of decency goes a long way. Her frown in no way hindered his ministrations upon himself so Jessie quickly moved on to inspect the next man. Her eyes widened and she gave a gasp, "Mr. Harper?"

 

She stared in total shock at the man in front of her. He looked to be in his late 40s, with a shock of salt and pepper hair. He had the slight paunch of a well-built man slightly gone to seed, with a slight roundness to his taught drum of a belly, but large arms and a powerful chest. Kind faded blue eyes looked at her from a face, although handsome, was looking quite abashed. 

 

Jessie's former high school English teacher spoke in what would have been a deep rich voice at normal size but came out as tinny and soft like earphones plugged halfway in. "Yes Jessica, it's me. But you can drop the Mr. Harper, it's just plain old Daniel now." He said with a crooked grin, still seemingly embarrassed. 

 

Jessie's mind raced and her heart fluttered, Mr. Harper had been the school's hearth throb teacher. Kind and easy grace coupled with his rugged worldly looks had kept most of the girls in English class at rapt attention, no matter their appreciation for the written word. Jessie was no exception and had nursed quite the school girl's infatuation with Mr. Harper, even after she ceased to be a schoolgirl. He was also a regular face at O'briens, something she hadn't paid much mind to. It was a popular restaurant after all and close to her high school, he wasn't the only former teacher she saw. 

 

"Mr. Harper, all the girls loved you," Jessie breathed, still in shock at seeing her high school teacher half an inch tall and naked in front of her. Although he was no less handsome for it. She looked him up and down, something he couldn't help but notice as her movements were, at his vantage, pretty hard to miss. 

 

His face took on a ruddy tone under her gaze and he moved a hand to cover himself. He pursed his lips and thought before he spoke again, "I was altogether aware of the effect I had on certain members of the student body. And certainly, I found myself tempted at times. After all, I'm a man,  but flesh and bone." 

 

Daniel Harper smiled at her and carried on, "I never indulged of course, not even after my students," he paused there and with a slight twist of his mouth he looked askance and continued, "not even after they came of...  age." 

 

Looking back up at her again with a smile he said, "But I was never half as much tempted as by you, one Ms. Jessica Stockton, C student," he cocked an eyebrow and gave Jessie an admonishing glare. Somehow still making her quail even though she could have ground him to paste under the tip of her finger, "but remarkable in every other way imaginable." He finished, with his easy smile returning. 

 

"Yes Jessica, I quite could not deny myself after I found your listing here." He bowed with a flourish, "I've been as stalwart as Sir Lancelot when it comes to dallying with my students, but you are my Guinevere," he raised from his bow and looked upon her with a sparkle in his eye, "and I find myself quite literally powerless before the immensity of your beauty."

 

Jessie felt positively faint. Is this what swooning felt like? The flush filling her cheeks now had little to do with embarrassment as she started fanning her face. "Um, thank you?" She replied lamely, outwardly cringing at her loss of words in the face of Mr. Harper's flowery praise.

 

"Do not thank me!" He exclaimed, "Does the humble blade of grass require thanks from the majestic Sun for the honor of basking in its immeasurable splend-" Mr. Harper's monologue faded to background static as Jessie suddenly remembered Bobby. He was in here too!

 

Jessie looked at the 5th man, most assuredly not Bobby. Weasel faced and gangly, Jessie noticed he had a bright orange mohawk, still standing straight up, that must have been filled with enough gel to withstand her previous bumbling. He glared at her with malice in his eye. 

 

"I ain't supposed to be here," he sneered and spat on the ground, "I don't do fat chicks."

 

Jessie was too shocked to react, some sort of role playing maybe? She knew she wasn't going to like that one. She pushed it quickly from her mind, only one left and it had to be Bobby. Her heart fluttered and she looked for him. She giggled as she spotted him, huddled in the corner with his back facing her, shaking. The fact that he was too embarrassed to look up only endeared him to her more. 

 

"Bobby, you don't have to be embarrassed," Jessie said, smiling as she reached out ever so carefully with her finger. She felt his body spasm and flinch away as her finger, as wide across as his back, touched him. Concentrating and taking care not to accidentally flatten one of his limbs, she pushed him around to face her. "Don't be shy, you know I always kind of had a little crush on you t-" the words stopped dead on her lips as her heart felt like it flopped into her stomach. It wasn't Bobby.

 

Cold pricked her face as she looked down at the frail trembling figure. His weak chin was trembling and the sand-colored mustache on his upper lip was crusted with snot from him crying. His bird chest was heaving and his red-rimmed watery eyes were darting around in a panic as if searching for some escape from his plastic prison. 

 

"Please I swear,  Benny set me up!" He gibbered and clutched at his knees, eyes bulging, "I swear I was never gonna talk, never!"

 

As the tiny sobbing man dissolved into weeping shudders, Jessie barely processed his words. Only slightly aware of his apparent fear. More role playing, she thought woodenly to herself as she slumped into the clear plastic chair. She was once again stifling tears, Bobby didn't choose her.

 

She had been so sure after seeing him in the street, the look they exchanged in the doorway. Rachels assurances had her revisiting all the little conversations they had, laughs they had shared. She had actually thought Bobby really liked her.

 

Jessie angrily dashed the tears from her eyes, she was done crying today. Stupid Bobby Baisden, how could she think he would have liked her. With her ass as wide as a doorway, hulking over him like some sort of circus freak. He had probably only been nice to her to try to get to Rachel she thought, her eyes narrowing.

 

She felt a stab of anger at her friend, so petite, so cute and so very very clueless. Her anger evaporated as soon as it came on, it wasn't Rachel's fault Bobby wanted her after all. Her tears drying up she felt an uncharacteristically wicked grin play across her lips. Bobby had gotten his wish, there was only one other choice here today and that meant he was in the room next door with Rachel. Thinking of Anthony, struggling vainly before being smeared into a bloody smudge against her best friends asshole, Jessie hoped that Rachel did something exceptionally heinous to stupid Bobby Baisden.

 

A long sigh and a shake of her hands, "Get it together Stockton," she muttered to herself. After all, there were 6 men who looked at her like a Goddess sitting right on the desk. She was going to give them the time of their lives, Bobby wouldn't know what he was missing as he was most likely getting carelessly squished and soon after forgotten by Rachel. She looked down into the container, these 6 lucky guys were going to get everything they ever wanted and more. She half smirked, even the ones who were pretending they were scared or didn't want to be there. Jessie could play along. After all, she thought as she reached for the first man, 

 

They picked her. 

 

It was the least she could do

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed this installment! I really appreciate the reviews and feedback I've been receiving so far, its giving me the will to finish this story. If you're only here for the brutal crushings and steamy wish fufillment administered by both of our Heroines onto their mostly willing tiny fans... rest easy, the next couple chapters will pay off! For those of you who care about the story line (its totally ok if you dont LOL) I DO have an end to this one planned. Thanks again for the support, suggestions welcome!