- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay guys, life and the world has been insnae. I'm just happy to be back in this world where instead of viruses the only thing we have to be worried about is getting squished by beautiful women. Jesse makes some mistakes in this chapter including her first accidental crush. But by the end I think she's finding her groove as a giantess. Please leave me some feedback, the comments keep me inspired to do more!

Jesse Stockton surveyed the five minuscule men arrayed on the table in front of her, absently biting her lower lip. On some women, this might be construed as quite fetching but on Jesse it was very much the product of nervousness. "These guys want to be here, they think I'm sexy." She whispered to herself under her breath. 

 

Her eyes popped open wide and Jesse clapped a hand over her mouth as she realized she had spoken her thoughts out loud. "Well, they aren't leaving here to tell anyone anyway, and it IS true." She thought very much silently this time, with a flush creeping up her neck. 

 

"Just do it, Jesse." She whispered, out loud again this time. 

 

Looking down, Jesse thought about who to pick first. Her eyes wandered to her former high school teacher immediately. All smiles again, thinking about how he had been the star in more often than not in her schoolgirl fantasies. Hell, he had been in more than a few of her adult fantasies as well since he was a regular at O'Brien's. "Hey, down here fatty!" A tinny voice interrupted her reverie. Her smile fell away as she looked back towards the skinny man with the orange mohawk. The one who she thought must have some role-playing fantasy about not wanting to be here. 

 

"Ok, him first. Let's just get the hard ones out of the way Jesse." She said to herself.

 

Jesse leaned over the table and ever so carefully closed her thumb and forefinger over Mohawk's body. Her hands were trembling, his body felt so frail. She felt his arms and legs become pinned between the soft pads of her finger and thumb like tiny little twigs. She could also feel the softer and much hotter region between his legs, small as it was. Only his head and shoulders were visible as she raised her hand to her face and looked him in the eye. 

 

Roleplay Jess, roleplay. You got this girl. Jesse put on her sexiest voice, "I'm gonna squish you..." she paused, thinking, "with my... fat." She finished trailing off lamely. 

 

Damnit, Jess, that was about the least sexy thing ever! She silently cursed herself in her head, what must this guy think now? "The hell you are you fat cow, I didn't pay for THIS!" He screamed, looking much less intimidating than his tone implied he was trying to be. After all, it's hard to look tough when you're yelling from a vantage point where a twitch of your captor's fingers could turn you into jelly.

 

Jesse sighed, her lips curling wryly at the frowning little man, "I'm sorry, I suck at this." The man started shouting expletives at her and she felt his weak, ineffectual struggles on the pads of her fingers. His face was turning red now, almost invisible drops of spittle flying from his lips as he cursed her. 

 

Her heart was dropping into her stomach, this was going terribly. The man's insistence at not breaking character was starting to get to Jesse. She had gone from feeling like a sexy goddess to a fat clumsy oaf and back today more times than she wanted to admit. She let the shouting man drop from between her thumb and forefinger to her palm and quickly closed it around him to stop the noise he was making. 

 

She closed her eyes, feeling his struggles as he struck the skin of her palm. "I just need time to get it together," she whispered to herself. 

 

Jesse grunted in frustration as a muffled "Fat bitch!" from inside her now sweaty fist interrupted her focus. She closed her fist further, feeling his body get enveloped into the folds of her palm. He struggled harder but Jesse breathed a sigh of relief as his constant stream of expletives was cut off. A few seconds later he stopped fighting too. 

 

"Good," Jesse thought to herself. Maybe he's finally learned that if he wants this to be a good experience he's got to give me some time. 

 

Jesse forced herself to take a full minute, eyes closed, breathing through her nose. "Ok, you can do this girl," she whispered as she opened her eyes and brought the hand holding Mohawk back up to her face. As she opened her fingers to expose his body she put on the most wicked grin she could muster and spoke with what she hoped sounded like confidence, "I'm going to splatter you fl-"

 

Jesse was cut off short as she realized the pale little bundle of skin and bones in her palm wasn't moving. Her guts turned to ice water. She had smothered him in her sweaty palm. With mounting guilt, she imagined his last moments of terror as he was unwittingly suffocated in her stupid fat hand. She risked a horrified glance at the tiny crowd staring expectantly at her. Had they noticed what she had done?

 

Think fast, Jess. "Uh- I'm going to.... going to, splatter you flat just like you asked." She stammered unconvincingly, eyes darting back to the tiny little crowd. 

 

Unbeknownst to her, they couldn't see her hand at all from underneath the imposing shelf of her enormous bosom. She took their non-response encouragingly. 

 

"Yes, smash you with my fat, uh... hands." She finished rather uncertainly as she brought her other hand down in a clapping motion on top of Mohawk's pathetic little unmoving body. She visibly flinched when she felt him instantly pop. Gooey, ropey warmth spreading across her palms she grimaced as she slowly peeled her hands apart to look at the devastation between them. 

 

She stifled a small giggle, there was some blood from his stomach spread in a halo around his body. But Jesse thought to herself that she had swatted mosquitos who made a bigger mess. What made her laugh though, was the rest of his body. It was flattened almost like a cartoon. His features mashed into nothingness, limbs splayed at odd angles, his fingers mushed together into formless blobs. Just the orange shock of hair remained, apparently unconcerned by its owner's cartoonishly flattened state, it was still styled perfectly in a mohawk. "Must be some good hair gel," she murmured. 

 

Spying a wastebin to the left of the desk she held her hand, palm down, over the top. Flexing her gingers back and forth until the tiny corpse peeled away from her hand and fell unceremoniously into the garbage with an almost inaudible wet plop. Rubbing her hands to remove the stain he had left Jesse looked back at the group with a genuine smile and exclaimed cheerfully, "Who's next?"

 

---

 

David jumped at the loudness of the giantesses clap, a sharp spike of panic shooting through his guts even though he had known it was coming. He grinned, brushing his pale blonde hair from his eyes as he looked down. The sudden terror had done little to abate his erection.

 

David tuned out the gibbering of the crying man to his right and spared a look of contempt at the hairy one who smelled like a hobo and was currently masturbating. He scoffed through his nose and turned away and thought to himself "Let him waste it if he wants, the fool." 

 

He was going to save his for Jesse, his goddess. He held his hands firmly behind his back to avoid the temptation that his throbbing penis was screaming at him and drank in her form. Long, straight dark hair pulled back that looked thick and soft, her full lips quirked in a little half-smirk and one eyebrow cocked over bright intelligent eyes that were flashing at whatever was in her palm. David's gaze traveled down her smooth neck to take in the enormous rounded shelf of her bosom. 

 

"What a shame you try to hide those," David said to no one in particular. He had seen her photos when he chose her from the file and knew the full glory those breasts were capable of once removed from their prison. Down past her rounded stomach, he could see the outline of her belly button in the fabric stretched across the fat of her stomach. He smiled at the bottom of her belly poking from beneath the hem of her white shirt. He imagined that if she knew she'd pull her shirt down in embarrassment, but David thought the slip of flesh showing made her look disarmingly adorable.  

 

He reflexively took a step back to take in the vast expanse of her hips. Spread across the chair and spilling over the sides of her seat, the black fabric of her yoga pants stretched to almost see through thinness by her bulging thighs. Her stomach was spilling over the cleft of her crotch but David could imagine that the wall of her thighs was pressed together all the way to her vagina. The thought was making him breathe heavier. 

 

He memorized every soft detail of her body as he looked all the way down, through the clear plastic desk he stood on at her sneaker-clad feet. That was his destination, but he wanted to perfectly imagine what all the weight looked like, how every part of her body would appear as the entirety of it all pressed down on one spot underneath the ball of her foot. That was David's place and he could not imagine anywhere in the world he'd rather be. 

 

"Who's next?" Rumbled through the air and David took only one shocked moment before springing forward and shouting "Me, Goddess, me!"

 

David couldn't keep the rapt smile from his face as her gaze swung to lay upon him. It was like standing in front of a living mountain, he was utterly transfixed. Having her smile turned on him sent his heart soaring. A brief moment of panic chased his smile away, she hadn't read his file, "Goddess, the envelope!" He shouted. 

 

A brief O of surprise crossed her face before she smiled again, reaching for the manilla envelope. Studying the sheets she pulled from within Jesse giggled, "Well David, how can I say no to this when you've been so flattering in your letter."

 

David blushed pure crimson as she set the papers down and Jesse favored him with another wink, "You sure know how to make a girl feel pretty."

 

David looked down at his feet, past his ever-increasing erection, trying to stutter out a response. Hoping the top of his feet might offer some kind of advice he never saw her hand coming, looking up to see the pad of her thumb rushing toward him, a huge wall of flesh. 

 

"Eep," was all the eloquence David managed to muster before her first finger hit his bottom, sweeping him off his feet for a moment before crashing into her thumb. Pinning him and forcing the breath from his lungs in a small cough. He was still wheezing for air as he flew through the air, stomach dropping like he was on the world's fastest elevator. 

 

Suddenly he was face to face with her, in fact her face took up his entire field of vision. "Are you sure?" Jesse asked, again cocking her eyebrow in that way that drove David mad. 

 

David nodded quickly, still not having gotten enough breath back to speak. Even though he was light-headed and dazed, it still filled him with joy to see a toothy smile break across her face. He thought to himself that it was quite the feat to make teeth the size of pickup trucks look cute, but Jesse managed it. 

 

The elevator feeling returned as her hand started to lower, her smile rushed past him, then her bosom blocked her face from view. The expanse of her belly, stretching the worn fabric of her shirt tight, flew past his vision like a great desert. God, he could feel the humid warmth emanating from her crotch even as far away as he was, he breathed deep through his nostrils as that too sped away and the white linoleum floor rushed up to meet him. David stumbled slightly as she released him, the shock of the cool tile invigorating. He looked up and fell onto his back in a faint. 

 

To take in the full sight of Jesse standing above him was to invite madness. His brain struggled, and ultimately failed, to try and make sense of this towering monolith of legs and breasts that seemed to stretch miles above him. David tried to make sense of it, to connect the face that hovered miles away looking quite normal, with the giant edifices that were Jesse's Nikes loomed on either side of him. Despite his excitement, pure primal fear coiled in his guts like a snake made of ice. There was no stopping it now, even his loudest screams could never be heard by this living mountain looming above. 

 

---

 

Jesse could barely make out the features of the tiny thing on the floor. "David..." she mentally reminded herself, "His name is David."

 

Her head was floating, she felt almost giddy. High even. Could this be real? She felt electric as she slid her hands down the large, soft flare of her thighs, the curves there feeling womanly and powerful instead of disgusting her. She shrugged her flannel off her shoulders, carelessly tossing it behind her, eyes still locked on the tiny figure by her feet. 

 

Jesse hardly even thought about it as she swept her shirt over her head, suddenly hot. She looked down at her breasts, smashed in a bra that hadn't fit her properly since she was a teenager, and suddenly felt suffocated by it. She deftly unhooked it and swept it aside unceremoniously. Her breasts, freed from the brassiere, sprang forward seeming to grow in size. Hanging pendulously from her torso and glistening with a light sheen of sweat. Her large knobbly nipples were erect and protruding as Jesse absent-mindedly wiped the sweat from underneath her breasts. Wiping her hands across her butt she toed off her nikes and then hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her yoga pants and pulled them down. 

 

Her butt did a dramatic wobbling expansion trick, similar to the one her breasts had done, once the constraints of lycra were removed. It was made even more impressive by how large it had already been in its compacted state. Jesse's breasts hung down like multi-ton nuclear bombs made of flesh, swaying and bumping into one another with soft moist "thwipping" sounds as bent down to pull her pants off her feet. She stood back up, now only clad in a plain black cotton thong and white socks. 

 

Jesse felt her hot breath pour over her lips in a sigh, still filled with a heady rush that left her feeling like she was floating. Raising her white sock to hover over tiny David she wiggled her toes, thinking what it must look like to him. To have his whole world be the bottom of her foot, his sky nothing but a cheap pair of store brand socks. She idly wondered if it smelled and imagined that it must, after all, she could feel the sweat between her toes when she flexed them. Jesse was almost shocked by the little lightning bolt that shot through her crotch as the soft, warm ball of her foot slowly made contact with David. 

 

She felt him become enveloped, first the tiny hard pressure of his minuscule erection. Then his tiny hands coming up to push into her foot as if he could hold its immense weight back even for a heartbeat. No longer shocked, Jesse now grinned at the mounting warmth between her legs as Davids's tiny form was completely entombed under the ball of her foot. Light enough that he wasn't in danger of being crushed but completely trapped. It was a bit of a balancing act.

 

"Well this is an unexpected bonus," Jesse whispered to herself as her hand found its way between her legs.

 

---

 

David watched in awe as Jesse disrobed. It was unreal, like watching a celestial striptease from the earth. His attention was very quickly brought back down to his own precarious position as she started to toe off her sneakers. The swishing sound they made as she pulled her feet out was magnified so much that he could feel the bass from it thrumming in his stomach. One foot freed it sailed back over his head like a solid cloud, the temperature even seemed to drop a few degrees as he fell beneath its massive shadow. Displacing enough air even in its slow passage to blow his hair sideways and whip a cool breeze along his naked body. 

 

"THOOM"

 

Her foot, even lightly set down, seemed to make a noise like far off thunder and David felt the ground beneath him shake. Like a car passing over a rough set of railroad tracks. He gulped, throat suddenly dry, and his breathing quickened. If that was just the effects from Jesse merely lightly setting her foot down what would happen if she did it with force? An even further wave of thrill, mixed liberally with an equal amount of pants soiling terror, rushed through him as he thought about the weight necessary to create that level of sound and tremors would soon be focused directly on him. 

 

How was it even possible that this creature, this goddess, could even notice such a thing as him? This Titaness, who's mere movements caused the ground to quake was going to focus solely on him. It was like being a single grain of sand facing a whitecapped ocean wave hurtling towards you. David's head whipped back up to face her and he let out a shriek of terror at the two seemingly planet-sized masses of flesh falling from the sky.

 

David's brain barely had time to work out that these two falling planets were Jesse's breasts and the hard brown islands perched on their tips were nipples. He thought he could audibly hear his mind creak under the pressure, coming close to snapping, at attempting to translate the twin falling masses of flesh into an actual body part that belonged to a human being. It didn't take long for his brain to douse his nervous system with liquid panic as the breasts continued to grow ever larger in their descent. She wasn't stopping. 

 

Reflexively throwing an arm over his eyes, David let out a scream of pure terror, anticipating being quickly engulfed in a deluge of breast meat. Snuffed out in an instant underneath one massive tit. That despite its softness, at his size must proportionately weigh hundreds of tons. 

 

No one was more surprised than David when he was able to still draw breath into his lungs a second later. "Odd," he thought dumbly, looking at his arm. He should have been smeared into her nipple like a tiny dollop of Vaseline. 

 

David forced himself to look up. His entire sky was a roiling, jiggling cloud of breast flesh. Like storm clouds jostling against one another, her breasts moved above him on a barely fathomable scale. He looked off into the distance and observed that his current situation had been caused by Jesse bending over to remove her leggings from over her feet. Once removed they were tossed away and Davids sky shot away into the air. As they fell upwards, away from him, David let out a mad giggle as all he could think about was google earth. From his perspective shrinking back down into what he could comprehend and a human form again. Large enough to easily see every detail, as if Jesse were standing a few feet away from him instead of looming a mile above him. 

 

He took her in. Enormous breasts laying swollen on her chest, they hung ponderously down to her stomach. Not sagging but full, plump and rounded with nipples jutting imperiously from their ends. Like carved wooden mermaids at the prows of four-masted sailing ships. Her face peered down from between their bulk, looking into her eyes was impossible. Like being an ant, caught between the sun and magnifying glass. David quickly tore his eyes away. 

 

His gaze fell to her stomach, which flared out wider than her breasts on the sides to turn into vast hips. Her stomach was spilling over the waistband of her underwear and the soft fat of her things swelled up underneath to frame a small recessed triangle of black cloth. Her thighs were pressed together just from their sheer size, hiding her genitals behind them. Her right thigh peeled off the left with a sound that sounded like construction paper being torn to his shrunken ears, hanging on at the very top and stretching before giving way with a meaty "thwop".

 

The resulting shockwave of jiggling in that thigh revealed the hidden bottom of her panties for a few brief flashes. David could see the soft outline of her vulva in the black fabric. And was that fabric darker, even wet? He didn't have time to process that thought before a dirty white sky appeared above him. Jesse had lifted her foot and it was now hovering above him. 

 

This is it, David thought to himself as he collapsed on to his back. He allowed his hand to finally find his throbbing member, but still, he denied himself. Only grasping it firmly as his new sky slowly started getting larger. The heat was coming off the sole of Jesse's foot in waves, coupled with the not unpleasant musky odor. The radiating heat felt like it carried weight when it washed over David's small, prone form. He imagined what she looked like, the woman attached to this foot who was now hidden from his view. In his head, she was smiling.

 

Try as he might to stay calm, when the fabric of Jesse's sock got close enough to reach out and touch, David panicked. He let out a shout and threw his hands up in a hilariously ineffectual effort to keep her foot off of his body. He might as well have been trying to hold up a mountain. His hands instantly sunk into the soft fabric and were forced down, David's scream cut short as the flesh of Jesse's foot enveloped him completely. 

 

He was trapped, entombed. All the breath had been driven from his lungs in an instant. Drawing a breath would have been impossible, even the weight of Jesse's foot lightly resting upon David's body was enough to compress his chest so flat that the muscles of his diaphragm wouldn't have a snowflakes chance in hell of pulling in air. Even if they somehow did, his nose was smushed closed and his mouth completely stoppered with the fabric of her sock. 

 

David's arms were pinned so completely that he couldn't so much as twitch his pinkie finger underneath Jesse's mass. His erection had been pushed up and was currently being rather painfully crushed into his stomach, but that was a minor inconvenience compared to his testicles. Jesse's soft flesh had pushed his legs apart and had formed around him to fill every gap and crevice. David's testicles had initially made a hasty retreat inside his body in terror but the weight pushing down on his pelvis forced them back into the open, only to be mercilessly flattened by the overwhelming bulk of one Ms. Jesse Stockton.

 

David was frozen in silent agony, trying to scream in pain but unable to move a muscle. Like he was frozen in a block of ice. Except instead of cold, the heat emanating from Jesse's foot made him feel like his body was not only being crushed but also microwaved. Despite all this, David's erection was completely unaffected. If anything, the compression of the rest of his body had forced even more throbbing blood into his already aching penis.

 

Jesse was blissfully unaware and currently rather proud of herself for keeping her foot touching him so lightly. She increased the pressure a few times in a series of light pushes, the feeling of his body springy as it flattened out slightly under the increased weight. 

 

The slight push from Jesse translated into a white-hot explosion of pressure for David. Three times in quick succession, his intestines squirmed inside him and even past the twin supernovas of pain that were his testicles he could feel the mounting pressure on his anus. Panicking, David thought that surely the entire length of his digestive track was going to come shooting out of it like silly string. 

 

Mercifully, his guts chose to stay inside his body. Now deprived of air, David started to drift into unconsciousness. The pain faded, the pleasure stayed. He felt at peace, his heartbeat slowed, if he had been capable of moving in the slightest he would have smiled. This was right where he was meant to be, an insignificant speck becoming one with the bottom of his Goddesses foot. Nirvana for him, barely noticed by her. The entirely of her body, from her smiling face, her ponderous breast, and her jiggling tummy to her wide swaying hips and dimpled thighs were all focused to press on a single point. Him. The devastating crushing force of her weight had become a comforting blanket. David felt safe. 

 

As he prepared to drift away entirely, the weight and warmth of Jesse's foot was abruptly ripped away from David's body. He convulsed, drawing in a hoarse ragged breath into his tortured lungs. His skin was on fire with pins and needles, and he was still unable to move. All his muscles had been pressed out of shape and the blood flow cut off, he was reminded of the times that he had fallen asleep with his arm in an awkward angle and woken up to it feeling dead, limp and lifeless.  Except for this time, it was his entire body. 

 

It took a gargantuan effort on David's part to force his eyelids open, as his vision unblurred he was greeted by Jesse's impossibly huge face, eyes focused on him with a quizzical expression.  "So, like. Did that feel good?" She boomed, her words echoing through David's already buzzing body. 

 

"Urk..." David responded, trying vainly to move his hand. 

 

Jesse cocked her head, as her eyes shifted slightly down to observe David's still erect penis she grinned, "Well, I guess I'm doing ok huh?"

 

"Eep.." was the only response David's body allowed him to make as he remembered what he had written next in his file. His ragged breathing came in gasps as the panic returned, he had been such a fool. After what had just happened to him from her lightly resting her foot on him, what he had previously thought he could handle next was surely going to obliterate him. 

 

Jesse's face once again shot back into the sky, shrinking in size till it appeared only movie screen sized instead of planetoid size to David.  He heard the "throoshing" sound of her pulling off one of her socks and once again the sole of Jesse Stockton became all he could see. Naked and pink, the floor once again shook beneath him as her heel crashed into it. He looked up her smooth sole, past the ball of her foot that had been his prison and on to her toes, which would certainly be his executioner. 

 

They flexed and wiggled rather cutely, an impressive feat for a toe to be cute when its the size of a basketball court. The ground shook again as her foot descended, pivoting from the heel the ball of Jesse's foot hit the linoleum with a sticky sounding "THWAP." Now her big toe was poised above him like a headsman's ax. 

 

"Gorgeous..." David finally managed, weakly, gazing at Jesse's big toe above him with rapt adoration. "Absolutely gor-"

 

David's last whispered words were cut off as Jesse's toe came down on his body. Time seemed to slow down and he had one last snapshot of the whorls on the bottom of her big toe before it slammed into him. He survived long enough to feel his sides split open and take an odd detached note of his intestines squirting from his body. Shooting out to follow the ridges of Jesse's toe print as it compressed him. His penis was also flattened, her weight driving it through his stomach, squishing all his organs out of the way before being perfunctorily smushed into an unrecognizable paste along with his testicles, pelvis, spine, and legs.

 

The devastation stopped just short of his nipples. His eyes bugged out of his head and cords stood out in David's neck, he gurgled, unable to form words. The pressure of her toe on his ruined lower body creating a fulcrum that was pushing his face into the soft flesh of her toe. His life rapidly dwindling now David had another odd though, how could this skin feel so soft and smooth, smell so good and still be responsible for the horror show that was being revealed to him as Jesse removed her toe.

 

"A playful tap or two from your big toe." 

 

Those were the words David had written in his request file. "Playful," he thought to himself, pain now a distant annoyance as he watched trails of his own intestines draped down from the bottom of Jesse's toe as it pulled away. They fell away from it to the ground with soft wet slapping sounds and Jesse's toe was once again replaced by her face. Her smile quickly replaced by an O of shock as she took in David's ruined form. Now completely pain-free, David managed to give his Goddess one last smile before he drifted off into warm, black oblivion.  

 

---

 

Jesse was at a loss for words, her mouth hung open in complete shock. The man with the mohawk had looked funny, almost like a cartoon. But David had exploded under her toe like a bug. 

 

Above his shoulders he was unharmed, eyes closed with his blonde hair slightly tousled he looked like he could be sleeping. Below that it quickly devolved into a flattened mess of gore. "I did that," Jesse thought to her self. "I did that with my TOE."

 

She was torn, biting her bottom lip as she squatted over the minuscule remains of David. That was what he had ultimately wanted, to be crushed. But the playful silliness of being squished under her foot like a bug made for a stark contrast with the devastation laid out in front of her now. Jesse couldn't even tell how she felt, one part of her was repulsed, both at the awful mess and at herself. She had done that with her fat body, her weight was responsible for obliterating this sweet-looking boy who had a crush on her. He thought she was pretty, he called her beautiful and she repaid his flattery by using her gross body to smush the life out of him. 

 

These thoughts existed side by side with a dreadful fascination. Jesse felt the thrill of power. She, who had only wanted a boy to be nice to her was now so desired that she could casually snuff out the life of a boy who lusted after her. The idea of being found attractive by anyone an hour ago was unthinkable and now she had admirers who were willing to die for her. This thought renewed the slow ache between her legs that had evaporated over the shock of seeing David's body. 

 

Jesse stood up and looked over at the four tiny men remaining on the desk and smiled. This was starting to get fun. 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm still finding my footing as a writer, I know I always wanted to describe the expeereince of being crushed from a tiny POV in as detailed a way as possible.... but did I go to far? Let me know in the review section. Look forward to seeing way more Rachel in the enxt chapter and trust me, her clients won't survive nearly as long as Jesse's.