- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We're back in Bobby's perspective as they get their first encounter with Rachel as their giantess. Will all of Hunter's dreams come true?!

 

Bobby stared woodenly at Hunter as his incessant babble continued unabated, "I can't wait, are you excited? I'm excited. I think I'll tell Rachel I want to go first..."

 

"I'm not supposed to be here," Bobby said, still too shocked to muster up more than a whisper. Hunter seemed to not have noticed.

 

"I feel like Rachel and I should get to know each other first, maybe a nice talk before we-" Hunter paused for a moment, possibly for the first time since Bobby had met him. He turned slightly red and looked at his feet, suddenly sheepish. "You know before we kiss," he was now an alarming shade of crimson and extremely interested in his toes, "before we do... other stuff."

 

Shock was starting to turn into a sickening sense of impending doom, Bobby grabbed Hunter by his shoulders and started shaking him, his eyes bulging from his head as he screamed in his face, "I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!"

 

Despite Bobby's manhandling of him Hunter only looked perplexed, he cocked his head and looked back at Bobby and gave half a grin, "Well if you didn't want to be here you shouldn't have signed up."

 

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god"

 

 Bobby whirled around to see a man, who looked to be in his late twenties. Slicked back hair, dark bushy eyebrows and a nose that looked like it had been broken a few times, the man would have cut quite an imposing figure if he hadn't had a look of abject terror on his face. 

 

"Oh god man, I ain't supposed to be here either. Me neither man!" He cried, grabbing Bobby's forearm in a vise-like grip he continued gibbering, "I told George that Benny was wise to us but he wouldn't listen. Now we're in here with these fucking FREAKS," he screamed the last word, spittle flying, eyes open wide as he glared around their cage, " waiting to get snuffed."

 

"No one's getting killed here today," a woman's voice rang out. 

 

Bobby looked up from the blubbering goon, who still had his arm in a death grip and saw the blonde woman from earlier striding purposefully towards them. As stark naked as the rest of them, she still somehow managed to walk with an air of authority. The smirk on her face seemed to say that she was in complete control of the situation, as though she wasn't, in fact, a half-inch tall and currently occupying a container mostly used for leftover dinner. 

 

She cocked an eyebrow and looked down her nose at Bobby and the red-eyed sniffling thug currently attached to his forearm, "Not that you don't deserve it, Paulie Estretta."

 

"How do you know my name?" The thug stuttered, releasing Bobby so he could turn and face the woman. Taking the time to leer at her bosom and let his eyes wander down towards her crotch, despite the tears. Some men just have a gift. 

 

Although Bobby certainly couldn't blame him, the woman was incredibly striking if you were into that whole blonde valkyrie thing. Tall, rangy and athletic she had the kind of haughty face that Bobby was used to seeing on women who were beautiful and knew it. She crossed her arms across her breasts, though it didn't seem as though it was an act of modesty. She sneered back at the man currently engrossed in the cleft between her toned thighs and you could hear the contempt dripping from her voice, "Don't worry Paulie, you're trading this plastic prison for a steel one. But maybe not for as long as you deserve if you can be helpful."

 

She took in the rest of the crowd of men who had gathered around to watch the drama unfold and announced, "I'm Special Agent Marie Sanders and I'm working undercover, I'm sorry to inform you that Tiny Dreams is a front for a criminal organization, a money-laundering operation," she gestured to the man in front of her, "and an easy way to dispose of bodies."

 

The crowd started muttering, "I paid a lot of money to be here," piped up a middle-aged man with a long rodent-like nose.

 

"Rachel would never do anything bad, she's perfect," exclaimed Bobby, looking suitably aghast that anyone would dare besmirch the name of his beloved Rachel Maxwell. 

 

"I'll do anything, please, just get me outta here," Paulie cried to the blonde woman, the possibility of escaping with his life apparently being enough of an incentive to break his gaze away from her crotch. "But how are you gonna do it, you're stuck inside here with the rest of us."

 

She smirked, "It's in my notes when I signed up, I specifically requested a conversation with Ms. Maxwell before-" she wrinkled her nose in apparent disgust, "outlining a few more lurid acts so the staff didn't catch on."

 

Agent Sanders looked down at Bobby and softened her tone, "You look a little young to be mixed up in this outfit," she shook her head. "I don't know what you did to get on these people's bad side but I'm gonna get you out of here too, kid," she finished, laying a hand on his shoulder. 

 

A war of terror, shame and relief was currently being waged inside Bobby's head. He couldn't bring himself to tell the woman that he had signed up willingly, saying it out loud to a person who had just vowed to save him seemed beyond ridiculous. A wave of gratitude for the woman swept over him, he had to warn her about Rachel and how erratic she could be. Just as he opened his mouth the loud click and swish of a door opening cut him off. The echoing boom of footfalls could be felt through slight vibrations on the plastic floor of their cage as everyone's heads swiveled towards the source. 

 

The footfalls grew louder, sounding like the bass of distant thunder and reverberating in Bobby's stomach, which was currently turning to ice water. He had never felt more terrified and helpless, completely exposed. His eyes darted around, nowhere to hide. Nowhere to run. His entire body broke into a cold sweat and he heard someone moaning in terror as Rachel Maxwell strode into their sight. They could only see her from the waist up, the effect of seeing her features so perfectly even though they were hundreds of yards away was dizzying. 

 

Short blonde hair framed her freckled and slightly rounded face, small upturned nose and pointed chin giving her a pixie-like look. Her lips pulled away in a smile from teeth just slightly too large for her face as she looked down in the container. As she bent down to inspect them closer her face started to grow and grow and grow, became impossibly large as now their entire sky consisted of nothing but Rachel Maxwells freckle-faced grin. They were all in her shadow, they were all struck speechless and frozen to the spot like deer in the headlights. Transfixed like prey before an inescapable predator, Rachel just stared back, taking them all in without saying a word. 

 

"BOO!"

 

The word echoed like a thunderclap and the wind from her voice whirled the air around Bobby like a gale in a storm. He clapped his hands over his ears and had to shut his watering eyes against the wind. It was like being in a warm hurricane flavored with spearmint. As the wind died down Bobby slowly opened his eyes, shuddering with terror he looked back up at Rachel's face looming over them all like some sort of madly grinning moon. 

 

"Well folks, let's get to squishin'," Rachel exclaimed cheerfully. Her smile getting larger so that it crinkled up the sides of her eyes. Her face receded as fast as it had come down but Bobby didn't have time to notice as the floor had suddenly turned into the wall. The bottom dropped out of his stomach and heard people shrieking with terror as the floor titled up, sending them all tumbling towards the corner.

 

All six of them ended up in a pile of arms and legs, gathered in the corner groaning. Bobby's face was jammed into something hot and soft. "Mmph," he struggled for breath but there was a weight pressing down on top of him. He started to panic and thrash but the weight was abruptly removed, he lifted his head and gasped in a breath, stars clearing from his eyes he looked up over the taut belly and breasts of Agent Sanders who was glaring back at him with no amusement on her face. He looked down between the two tanned legs that were currently on either side of his head and with a jolt of embarrassment suddenly realized where his face had been buried. 

 

"Uh, sorry Ma'am but you're not my type," Bobby said and tried to put on a grin, a grin that quickly wilted under Agent Sanders stony gaze. 

 

She rolled her eyes and let out a snort of disgust but Bobby didn't have to endure it long as once again their floor disappeared and they all suddenly felt themselves in a free fall. Eyes bulging in terror Bobby fell, he had time to take in the clear ground that they were falling towards and also realized that Rachel had let them fall from an incredibly great height. He started screaming, what was only a few inches to her had to have been the equivalent of being dropped from a 4 story building to them. As the ground rushed up to meet him Bobby thought of Jessie, how he would never get to tell her how he felt.

 

WHAM

 

Bobby hit the clear plastic surface and felt all his breath pushed out of him. his eyes watered and he wheezed as he tried to pull in a panicked breath. After a few tries he managed to get some air back into his shrieking lungs and then realized, much to his surprise, he was still alive. He rolled onto his back and sat up, seeing other people around him slowly getting up as well. He looked up, and it occurred to him at their minuscule weight they must not fall fast enough to get hurt very badly. Although it certainly wasn't pleasant he thought ruefully. 

 

As he got to his feet Bobby saw Hunter walking by him, apparently unfazed by their fall he had his eyes fixed dead ahead. He looked up and saw their focus, Rachel Maxwell. Impossibly large, impossibly far away across a vast expanse of clear plastic several football fields in length she appeared to be sitting down. Leaning back and looking at all of them smirking. Bobby felt exposed, the walls of their giant Tupperware seemed downright cozy compared to this infinite hard plastic surface they stood on now. 

 

"Hi Rachel, my name is Hunter and it's so nice to finally meet you. I can't wait to tell y-" Hunters babbling was cut short as Rachel loomed forward, the incredible change in how large she appeared making Bobby's guts squirm. Her eyes appeared fixed upon Hunter, who still had that goofy smile plastered on his face. Peering down her nose, Rachel brought her hand over Hunter and let her first finger dangle above him. It looked as though she was pointing at him, except she was pointing at him with a finger the size of a 747. 

 

Hunter was engulfed in the shadow of her finger, still staring straight up and smiling. "As I was saying Rachel, as soon as you hear how-" Hunter was cut off a second time as Rachel started to slowly lower her finger. "Oh, well I-" Hunter said, a look of mild confusion replacing his earlier grin. 

 

Hunter let out one last squeak of confusion as Rachel's finger pushed him onto his back and slowly engulfed his body. Bobby looked on, transfixed in horror, as Hunter's body completely disappeared underneath the inexorable force of her finger. The pad of her finger was now starting to push out flat, Bobby could see the creases of her fingerprints bulge, flex and turn slightly pale under the pressure. Her finger's downward descent slowed for a half a second as it encountered some very slight resistance. It quickly overcame it and with a squelching pop, pieces of Hunter exploded out from every side of her fingertip in a shower of gore.

 

As Rachel lifted her finger up, what was left in the halo of blood was barely recognizable as a person anymore. Bobby heard someone screaming as he saw ropy trails of intestines dangling down, stuck between the creases of her fingerprints. What looked like the remains of a flattened leg slowly peeled away from her finger and did a cartwheel before landing in the pile of Hunter with a wet slap. 

 

Bobby took a trembling step back and almost slipped as he stepped on something warm, soft and slippery. "I've stepped on a frog," Bobby thought to himself stupidly, still in shock. When he looked down and saw Hunters limp, soft hand, crushed off it had squirted away across the floor. Pale and seeming perfectly intact underneath his foot, despite the white splinter of bloody bone protruding from the wrist. After a couple of seconds staring at it, Bobby's screams joined the others. 

 

Bobby looked over at Agent Sanders, she still looked calm but had gone incredibly pale and was breathing hard through her nose. Paulie, on the other hand, had stopped screaming, but only because he was busy vomiting and couldn't do both simultaneously. Looking back up at Rachel, towering like Hot Topic mountain range in the distance, she was inspecting the parts of Hunter that had remained stuck to her finger. She tilted her head to the side as she wrinkled up her nose at the red gristle, then rubbed her forefinger and thumb together. Rolling up what was left of Hunter into a gooey ball, then carelessly flicking it over her shoulder like something you had picked from your nose. 

 

Bobby barely had time to notice that the rat-faced man was far from joining them in terror but instead had started stroking himself before Rachels's face sped towards them with incredible speed. It happened so fast it just seemed to appear in front of them, a lopsided smile on display, teeth the size of townhouses showing between her red lips. "Who's next?" She exclaimed cheerily like she was asking who was next in line at the grocery store, not asking who was next in line to be smashed to a bloody pulp. 

 

Her eyes seemed to light upon Agent Sanders. "Oooo a girl! Oh my gosh, that almost never happens, how cool!" Rachel exclaimed breathlessly. Of course to the tiny people in front of her, a breathless exclamation was the equivalent of standing in front of the speakers at a football game. 

 

Bobby watched her take a quick breath, let it out slow and step forward. "Ms Maxwell, my name is Marie Sanders, I work for the FBI and I'm going to need you to-"

 

She was cut off by Rachel booming, "Oh let's see what you want," she leaned back and picked up a gigantic manilla envelope and started pulling papers from it. Agent Maxwell and her speech for the moment forgotten. 

 

"Normally I don't care," Rachel peeked her enormous head from around the papers and gave them a billboard-sized wink. "But us girls gotta look out for each other right?"

 

"Ms. Maxwell, please listen!" She was now shouting in that calm clear voice that Bobby had heard police use in crowds. "My name is Marie Sanders, I work for the FBI and you are currently an unwitting participant in a gangland murder!" 

 

Rachel gave no sign of hearing anything as she continued to scan the papers in front of her, "Hmm, this first part says you want to talk. Boring." Her head popped into view again, with what looked like a genuine smile on her face, "But I can sure do the second part!"

 

Agent Sanders whipped her head back around to face them, blonde hair whirling across her shoulders, her eyes wide and her face grim.

 

"Fuck."

 

She had time to utter that single word before Rachel’s hand slammed down on its side, as tall as an office building, her knuckles facing Bobby and the others cutting off Agent Sanders from their view. It started to recede from them, her skin squeaking along the clear plastic surface as she herded a yelping Agent Sanders across the desk and off the edge into her waiting palm. 

 

Bobby watched in sick horror as Rachel delicately plucked Agent Sanders squirming from her palm. Her blonde hair hung down and her arms flailed. Her breasts now pointing towards her chin as Rachel lifted her by the ankle, very gently held between her thumb and forefinger. Bobby could hear Agent Sanders tinny shrieks as she dangled from one leg. 

 

Rachel stood up now, the movement making Bobby follow her up till he fell on his butt gasping. To see that much body move so quickly, it didn't seem possible. Like watching a volcano suddenly shoot into outer space. Rachel used the hand that wasn't holding the unfortunate Agent Sanders to lift up her mini skirt, exposing pink panties emblazoned with a pattern of cartoon skull and crossbones. She hooked a thumb into the elastic waistband of her underwear and pulled it away from her body. Bobby could see the slightly red creases where it had been pressing into her body previously. 

 

Rachel moved the still yelling form of Agent Sanders so that she was hanging over the gap she had created in her underwear and looked down at her, "You know some girls can be real catty and mean when they get women in their room, 'specially pretty ones. You're lucky you chose me."

 

Rachel released Agent Sanders ankle and Bobby stood watching, mouth agape, as the lithe long-legged blond woman fell and disappeared from view. Bobby could hear her still faintly yelling, he could just make out the words "Ms Maxwell, my name is Mar-" the barely audible voice was cut off with a resounding snap as Rachel released her thumb from the band of her panties. Letting it thwack closed against her stomach, she dropped her mini skirt and plopped back in the chair.

 

Bobby flinched at the thunderous, meaty smack of her thighs and buttocks slapping down into the chair. It might as well have been their death knell. All Bobby's hopes and dreams of getting out of this mess alive, of seeing Jesse and finally telling her how he felt. They all just went tumbling down into Rachel Maxwell's crotch. 

 

 He finally managed to get his mouth closed and stated with painful obviousness to no one in particular,

 

"We're fucked."

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Things ended rather gristly for poor Hunter and Agent Sanders. They were both so confident. But confidence can only take you so far. Next Chapter we'll be back to Jessies room and switching back and forth from the perspective of her tiny and clients and Jessie. Feedback is very much appreciated, leave me a review and don't be afraid to give your own suggestions!