- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[;ease rate, review and favorite!

Nicky saw him and immediately looked down. He was wearing a headset hooked up to his phone and was naked from the waist down. He held his erect dick in his hand. He was leaning over a bench, which had three trays with a gray and green covering. One was bent and crushed looking like it had been sat on. Two remained in tact, and the one closest to her he was leaning over. He rapidly turned and looked over at her, and his eyes grew as he saw her. She simply stared at him. He tried to soften his posture and voice when he spoke to her, but she could tell he was angry and surprised. ?What?what are you doing here honey?? he asked her. ?Wasn?t expecting to find this? she quipped. She didn?t want to reveal her paranoia about him being distant?yet. ?I couldn?t sleep and wanted to pick you up so you didn?t have to walk home. I had to pee, and the woman?s room was closed?. He softened at this show of kindness from her.  She grinned slyly. ?I was a little bit lonely. I wanted you back home. I thought it was dumb that you get your release at the gym and not with these?. She pushed generous tits on her slim frame together. She then leaned in and pecked Travis on the cheek. ?You don?t need this?. She gently grabbed his phone. On screen was some sort of app and a picture of a stunning brunette woman. A solid 9/10, Nicky would?ve guessed. She was dressed in a flattering blazer and short skirt. She had a perfect hourglass figure and shiny brunette hair. Although she knew that obviously this woman was the size of a germ to her and Travis, she felt a twinge of jealousy.  Travis could tell. He had an idea. ?She?s nothing?. He said. ?Do you still have to pee?? ?Uh yeah?let me??. Looking her directly in the eye he said.  ?Do it on her. On them. Squat on them?.

She heard hysterical chatter on his headset. But she couldn?t make out what it was. She had an idea that they didn?t want to drown in her piss. ?No! Travis, what the hell is wrong with you??. He growled like she hadn?t seen before ?they deserve it. You?re my goddess, and you should be theirs too?. She scoffed and shook her head. Travis sprang into action.  He grabbed Nicky and put her in a choke hold and covered her mouth so she couldn?t scream. He pushed her forward a few inches so she bumped into the bench where the civilizations were. She heard static noises and more loud yelling. ?You?ve caused an earthquake. You?ve killed thousands?. She felt his erection poking into her upper thigh. ?But now for the finale?. He used his left hand and grabbed her pussy, trying to stimulate her. ?You don?t have a choice?. She struggled mightily as a torrent of piss rained down from her naked pussy on the little city she managed to struggle and get a few inches away, but the damage was done. When she was done, he let her go. She was hurt and angry. She spit on Travis. ?I hope some prodi will do that do you? she sneered. It brought back unpleasant memories of when a prodi female had her way with her, and she truthfully did not want to be with a man like that- who abused the smaller races.  

??

Nicky was furious and heartbroken that her loving boyfriend could be so twisted. She didn?t want to be an accomplice in his evil, even if he wanted her to be. She thought he didn?t even know her if he seriously thought she would like that kind of thing. She recognized that he was low status but power-hungry. He got off on abusing weaker people. They were both in their own way weak people, but they had been willing to change and that?s what had made them so compatible. That?s what Nicky found herself venting about it to her sister Allie a few days after the violent locker-room incident. She was surprised that her sister didn?t see it as badly as she did:

?a lot of girls would love that. He?s committed if he wants to make you a ?goddess? ?. Nicky frowned. ?Yeah, I get that. He wasn?t trying to hurt me. But I thought he knew better than to think I would like that. Nicky paused, and then added sadly ?I didn?t think he was like that?. Allie replied ?Nick, you?ve always been so na?ve. It?s a dog-eat-dog world. I should know, I?ve been in a prodigan?s mouth?. ?You?.what? Really?? Nicky replied incredulously. ?Yeah. Look, I know what you?ve been through. I know you?ve had bad experiences with prodigans, but the tiny woman-big guy thing has appeal????and that?s why I am not surprised about Travis. It seems pathetic because he?s on our level. When it?s a prodigan?.? Allie bit her lip seductively ?you just can?t help it.? She went further. ?When you were abused by those prodigans, they were female. That?s different?. Nicky sighed. It was true and it still haunted her.

?..

It had been during spring break senior year of High School. Some drunk Prodigan college girls had wandered into the brobi territory of the coast. She?d been out on the beach with her boyfriend at the time, the hotel just behind them. It was dusk and very romantic. He was a dream for a lot of girls, he was very macho and buff but did have a more sensitive side that she saw. They had advanced warning, a little bit. These were drunk college girls on spring break, and they were giant, so they were very loud. They?d of course scrambled to get up off their towels and run away from the coming girls, but they weren?t fast enough. One of them saw them, and in her drunkenness walking on the sand, was so distracted that she lost her footing and toppled forward. Nicky had to watch as her boyfriend, someone she viewed as a strong protector figure, turned to a bloody pulp under the knee of this big-tittied blonde bimbo. Another girl, slightly less inebriated, scooped up Nicky and stuffed her down her bra. She was to be kept as a pet. She remembered in a delirium that the girls messed with the hotel, which stood only about 2 feet to them. Eventually, one of them squatted over it and pissed on it.  This brought back up the horrible memories from her incident with Travis.

Nicky, then 18 years old, had been kept as a pet of the college bimbo for a few weeks. She was kept in a cardboard box and fed scraps. She was made to do pointlessly humiliating things like when the girl (named Gillian) bathed, she would have to scrub her tits. The bitch had made sure that she soaped them up before she placed Nicky on them, and she frequently slide dozens of feet (brobi scale) and splashed into the bathtub water. Gillian would often watch her struggling to stay afloat and laugh, leaving her to struggle until it was almost too late. After Gillian had dried herself off, but little Nicky was still soaking, she would drop her in her pubic hair and tell her to use them to dry off. And sometimes Nicky?s movement would get Gillian wet, defeating the point. But it was mindlessly cruelty. None of that mattered.

Nicky was eventually saved. When Gillian went home from her college town to her hometown in May at the end of the school year, she lived with her boyfriend. He was a slightly nerdy but physically attractive guy. He was also a few years older than Gillian- around 24, and a grad student. One of the first days back, Gillianand him took a romantic dip in their jacuzzi. Gillian had stuffed her in her bikini top. She told her boyfriend she had a surprise. That surprise was, you guessed it, little Nicky. She placed her on her wet tit and Nicky, by that point exhausted and scarred for life, lost her footing and plummeted towards the scalding water. Gillian?s boyfriend, perhaps on pure impulse, or an impulse of mercy, grabbed her before she hit the water, saving her life. She remembered looking up at him in terror, and for a split second he looked benevolently down on the girl in his hand. He then looked over at Gillian. ?I thought I told you not to do this. Where did you get her??. Gillian told him, and within a few hours she had been dropped back off at the Brobi resort from which she?d been taken a month earlier.

??.

Nicky snapped out of her daydream and tried to comprehend what her sister had just said. Right, sites for hookups with prodigans. But they?re safe. It?s like BDSM. Nicky frowned slightly. ?I don?t know about all that. But there is one prodigan guy I want to meet again?..