- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A microputian view of Nicky destroying his civilization.

Nicky would’ve normally been pretty weirded out by her sister’s admission of this preference for larger men. But she now knew her own boyfriend got off on being larger, and she figured there were women who got off on being smaller. Personally, she wasn’t so sure. But she felt that she was slipping; that she was going to relapse into alcoholism (at least) on account of Travis’ strange and violent behavior. She knew many years ago that she had been saved by a prodigan male. It was tempting to try and romanticize it- the giant saving her. But it took no sacrifice from him. All it took was a few minutes of conflict with his ditzy girlfriend. She knew that two things- perhaps meeting him would inspire you to not throw away the opportunity he’d given her. Second, if she was going to get into different-size dating- it needed to be someone she trusted.  She was about ready to tell her sister she wanted to go through with different-size dating. But little did she know, it would come to her….

……

Most of us microputians didn’t give a lot of thought to the larger races. There were exponentially fewer members of each race the larger they got. We were geographically isolated from them. I was not one of those people. Beaches were always the most dangerous for size-interactions, as they were a more finite land area. There were fewer landmarks. People got separated. When I’d been a kid, I’d sort of wandered away from my parents on the beach. I’d journeyed about 1/3 of a mile in our terms, or about 25 feet in Lilliputian (the next largest race) distance. I did encounter a lilli, but I’d been saved. A 30-something woman, a mom, on a “girl’s weekend” with her girlfriends. I’d stayed with her for several days. I was so young I couldn’t really tell her where I was from. But she’d figured it out, by contacting microputian police (after my parents reported me missing) and through her mercy I was reunited with my parents. It obviously had an effect on my subconscious. As I’d hit adolescent, I found myself always looking at size-related soft-core and hard-core porn. It was hard to tell the difference between what was real and what wasn’t. There wasn’t much of a financial incentive for the larger races to produce material for the smaller ones. But sometimes, when you’d see a giant babe demolish a city, you could tell CGI was too expensive to be that good. Those were always a gem to find. If you wanted engagement in comments sections and forums, it was wise to use a VPN. You didn’t want to get killed if they decided to pay you a visit.

When we’d been kidnapped and sold, it was just my luck that it was to a guy. We’d been stuffed into a gym locker and had to watch nightly as he “fucked, killed, married” a civilization (which in reality usually meant all 3 were destroyed). He’d always whip out his dick and masturbate over one, sit on another, and then harass some poor microputian woman via his headset for the third (making her shake her tits, masturbate or beg him). If she did a good job, her civilization would be stuffed back into the locker. If not, he’d crush it just like the others. We all knew we’d “be up” one day. We were just a city, not 100% self-sufficient, and we knew vital supplies in our isolation in the locker. There was rationing of food and electricity, and public transport stopped. The government-imposed curfews. Some people just migrated to government shelters as I did. A few times we got a perfect view of what the giant was doing. As many of us tried to ignore it, I could see a woman one bed over from me fingering herself, clearly trying to cover it up. “I hope he ‘marries’ you. You’ll save us all” I quipped.

When the day came, we were lucky. We were positioned to be in the “marry” category. We watched the destruction of 10 million people, before he came to us. But then she appeared. A nice-looking petite blonde. His girlfriend. She tried to get him to stop. But he attacked her and she bumped them. Causing mass earthquakes. Then, she’d been forced to piss on them, causing a destruction of most of the civilization. He lived in the most elevated part of the civilization, and it was the furthest from the giant/giantess. It’d been like slow motion. Like something out of Disney/Marvel CGI, the piss had made an arc across the sky, and crashed down like a bomb. It wiped away most of the city, As she struggled, the main stream kept obliterating more and more of the land. It happened so fast, and it was assumed the piss levels would overtake them, or they’d be hit by the main stream. Its stream was a mile wide. But in less than a minute it was over. Everyone in the shelter exhaled, they’d survived. The giantess stormed out, followed by the giant.

But it got worse. There was further destruction and the remaining survivors died when the janitor tossed our piss-drenched civilization into the trash. We’d been slung into a dumpster, presumably. Somehow, although I had blacked out and emerged bruised and bloodied, I’d survived. One of the few structures that remained was an old chapel. Naturally, I gravitated towards it, looming off in the distance. When I arrived I saw another person there. It was a woman, and although she was disheveled (as I was) I could tell she was extremely beautiful. She had glossy brown hair and a perfect hourglass figure. She was clearly in shock. I walked over to her and sat down next her. She said nothing. It was rare for me to have human contact now, and I imagined she was the same. “I failed us” she murmured. I said nothing, letting her continue. “I was the girl. The ‘married’ one. Now everyone’s dead”. Could it be? I had an idea. “Sweetie, do you have your phone? You can save us again, if we can get in contact with that giantess. She can save us”.