- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please review and leave a rating!

Late in the evening, when Nicky was asleep in bed, and Travis was at work, she was awoken by a ringing noise. It wasn’t coming from her phone. She wiped her eyes and fumbled for the lamp switch. It was 10:30 PM in the evening. She was a little bit irritated, but assumed it was an emergency. She eventually located the noise. It was coming from Travis’ dresser. She opened the top drawer and found the headset. The same headset that she’d seen him with the night he tortured that civilization. Uh-oh. She put it on and figured out how to answer. “Hello” she said groggily. A male’s (my) voice answered. I’m sure I sounded apprehensive. “Are you Nicky”. “Yes….and who are you?”. “I’m Lucas, and I’m…I’m a Microputian. I’ll cut to the chase, you saved a few of us, and we want you to save us again”. Nicky froze. He was trying to be polite. To butter her up. She didn’t think of herself as saving anyone. She couldn’t even picture it. She just liked to think it happened quick. They were all vaporized by her torrent, a mile wide to them. But now, it was clear, that didn’t happen. There were survivors. There was suffering. It made her blood boil. Her voice cracked “there are survivors?”. I spoke again: “Yeah. Uh, it wasn’t all your boyfriend. We got tossed in the garbage shortly after that. And I presume we are in the dumpster outside the gym. The girl that was being messed with, she, uh, survived, and had the headset number. I knew it was connected to the Prodi grid”. “Your grid is destroyed?” she immediately regretted saying that. Of course it was. Of course it was. “Well, I’ll come by and try and search for you. From there, I don’t know….” she trailed off. I knew she was worried about her murderous boyfriend. “I’ll give you to my sister until we figure out what to do”. I could tell she felt bad and just wanted to help. And I was turned on. “If she looks anything like you, I won’t mind. Either of you can do what you want.  Not a bad way to go….”. It didn’t go over well. “I killed millions. The fact that it got your little dick hard isn’t consolation to me”. Shit. If it was spunk I would’ve found it hot.


She arrived about 30 minutes later. It was something she didn’t want to do, to go dumpster diving. But Nicky fancied herself of someone with a moral compass. She still had the headset. She had to be careful. She was in her dirty jeans and a tattered gray shirt.  She wanted to slowly remove each bag until I felt the shift and after which she could retrieve them. But she had to be careful. She couldn’t help but feel it was absurd. After a solid half an hour of searching she’d found us. She delicately retrieved the tray containing my civilization. I saw her piercing blue eyes, miles wide staring down at us. I was gushing. “Thank you, oh thank you”. But as I said that. The line went dead.


.......


The absurdity of it all struck Nicky. There were very few survivors. Their quality of life was horrible. That tiny guy was pathetically lusting after her, and he was turned on. She realized the smaller races understood their place. It was just natural, just as it was natural for the larger ones to enjoy their size. Her fiancée was into it, her sister was into it, and a lot of tinies were into it.  And she wanted to save her relationship. All in all, she was swimming against the current. She placed the tray with the civilization on the ground. She stepped back, slowly removing her shoes and socks. Her pale feet emerged. “I’m doing you a favor” she said, her pretty face visible over the swell of her generous bust. “and I’m not sorry”. With that, she raised her leg, and her foot rapidly crushed the remains of my ruined civilizations. She tossed the remains back in the dumpster. She pulled out her phone and googled where to buy more microputians. She then called Travis. “Travis, I have a surprise, and I think you’ll like it….”


THE END.