- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter 3 of the series

This is from Mitch’s perspective in the second to last chapter of the series

 

The gloom of each day; its’ sad and horrifying consequences.  The fear of being picked by that black haired beauty and peered at.  The constant screaming and crying and begging in helpless wonder of what is going to happen next.  The aroma of a young girl, her staunch white skin glimmering in the pale light.  She smells of apples or roses or merely youth.  How did this happen?  Alicia towers over us so often now that death is likely for me soon.  Not picked this time, thank god.  Watching as Steve is licked and teased and slowly engulfed in her mouth.  The smile on her face is directed at me, and she rubs her stomach as he descends her body to be a part of her.  I’m the only one left.  She tells me she is going to enjoy the moment.  I swear I can hear screaming from her tummy.  How could she not feel remorse?  The little girl who derives pleasure from a sadistic form of domination.  The act of putting something alive into her salivating mouth, hearing the screams, sucking the flavor, and finally proving how evil she is by adding another to the chemistry that comprises her.  She pulled her panties down; oh god, not in the sweltering vagina…but no one’s left.  Her hand clasps me…she laughs as I tremble…Alicia please, I cry.

 But her body is stifling hot, and the one place that every man wants to enter I’m forcefully going to.  The smell of her vagina is stifling as well; it reminds me of something wonderful that I can’t quite place.  The wet walls undulate around me as I’m stuck and trapped in a moving space.  Alicia moans in what must be a sensational moment for her.  I cry as I wait, and paw and try to escape.  The smell between her supple legs is nothing compared to being in this place.  It’s terrifying in small doses but when confronted by the encompassing power of her little vag I feel like death is moments away.  And it’s her intention to let me move and grope and pleasure her little tunnel until she orgasms.  I’m in her body feeling around and then she’ll pop me out and smile her little smile.  The victim role she’ll never play.  Please help me God.  Her moans are higher now, like squeals of a petulant child who knows that no one will ever find out.  Or worse yet: no one cares.  Little teenage girls taking men into their rooms and doing whatever they want.  Pulling down their panties, forcing men to suck and pleasure their breasts, and smiling knowing that their end is their belly/then ass/flush in that order.  The walls undulate one more time and Alicia’s pitch is too high…she has finished with me.  Her hand grabs me out and she moans and licks my body…I’ve done nothing to give myself more time. 

I’m her dinner, she says.  I’m going into her mouth tonight...no one has ever come out…she’ll play a game I’m sure.  Hopefully those towering vixens don’t come to play as well or the night may be worse than merely descending down her exotic throat.  That drop into her supple white belly where her ass will wait for another little man.  The smell and her heat of her mouth remind me that terror can be erotic….and her body will cradle and absorb me to fill the supple body that defines Alicia the giantess.