- Text Size +

ROUGHLY TEN MINUTES LAY-TERR, "IN" SANDY'S UTTERLY RUINED TREEDOME, AFTER SAID SQUIRREL LADY HAD GOTTEN HER LIBIDO DIALED BACK DOWN TO ITS NORMAL LEVEL BY PLANKTON AND THEN FINALLY WOKEN UP FROM HER SEXUAL-AROUSAL-OVERLOAD-INDUCED UNCONSCIOUSNESS...

"S-Spongebob? W-WHAT d-do I f-feel as if I h-have roughly h-half of m-my entire b-body c-covered with r-right now?" the still-completely-naked and THANKFULLY still-gill-having Sandy (who was still every bit as submissive as she could possibly be, partially due to Plankton and partially just as an incredibly tragic result of what she had just recently been through DUE to Plankton) VERY fearfully stammered, curling herself up into a helpless, bloodshot-eyed, mangy-furred, semen-and-saliva-soaked, CUM-CRYING, upright-sitting and audibly trembling little ball and rather firmly pressing her back against the trunk of her THANKFULLY-still-undamaged TreeHouse as she did so.

"Why, SEMEN, of course!" Spongebob tightly clutched his chest with both of his hands and ever-so-playfully giggled at the EXTREMELY unfortunate Sandy's expense, as if the fact that the poor (squirrel) girl's TreeDome had been COMPLETELY demolished (except for the TreeHouse within it, oddly enough) by Mr. Krabs' Bikini Bottomite "soldiers" wasn't already bad enough; needless to say, her aforementioned extremely fearful trembling rather notably intensified IMMEDIATELY after she heard said news.

"F-from WHO and/or WHAT, p-pardon my asking?" Sandy looked over at Spongebob and increasingly-worriedly asked him, horrifiedly shuddering at the mere thought of what the answer to said question most likely was as an absolutely LUDICROUS amount of semen from various sea creature species continued to downright-nauseatingly drip and ooze its way down her naked body.

"Why, only SO many different types of Bikini Bottomites that I don't even know where to freaking BEGIN, of course!" Spongebob shrugged his shoulders and sarcastically chuckled before then rubbing his belly with his right hand, licking his cum-covered lips and disturbingly-proudly going "MMM" while Sandy suddenly became even MORE scared (in fact, quite nearly speechless) in response.

"And, uhh...W-WHERE exactly d-did you g-get that c-cum that you're eating r-right NOW?" Sandy rather reluctantly asked the suddenly cum-DROOLING Spongebob, visibly bracing herself for what she VERY clearly already knew that his answer to said question was undoubtedly going to be as she did so.

"Why, I licked it right off of YOU while you were still asleep from how disgustingly-brutally those guys had RAPED you, of course!" Spongebob pantingly, blushingly and generally-awkwardly admitted to Sandy while the positively MASSIVE amount of (sea creature) semen that he had just regurgitated into his mouth continued to nauseatingly-sloppily leak out of said mouth, causing the poor, POOR (squirrel) girl to officially no longer be able to resist her increasingly unbearable urge to scream in absolute horror.

"AUUUUUUUUUGH!" Sandy could be heard disgustedly screaming in absolute horror from a quite frankly hilariously long distance away (thankfully not cracking her TreeDome in the process this time, since there quite frankly WAS no TreeDome left for her to break) while Spongebob tightly clutched his chest with both of his hands and uproariously laughed (in a downright-miserably failed attempt to cheer her up, of course) in response.

"Hey, where in the heck are you GOING?" Spongebob VERY melodramatically thrusted out his right palm toward Sandy and somewhat-confusedly asked her as she immediately took off running into her TreeHouse.

"I'm GOING to take a freaking SHOWER, ya FOOL!" Sandy jokingly (but still EXTREMELY-disgustedly) yelled at Spongebob while said sponge rather worriedly followed her into her TreeHouse so that he could make sure that she wasn’t going to tear, cut and/or burn said house down in yet another utterly psychotic fit of rage.

"Hold ON, Sandy; let ME take one first, you silly GOOSE!" Spongebob ever-so-lovingly teased Sandy as the two of them understandably-hastily raced each other into the rather confusingly water-tight bathroom of Sandy's TreeHouse (despite the fact that Spongebob needed water in order to be able to breathe, his shower was going to provide him with water anyway, you see).

ROUGHLY THIRTY MORE MINUTES, EXACTLY ONE SHOWER FOR SPONGEBOB, AND EXACTLY ONE EXTREMELY LONG AND CLEANSING SHOWER FOR SANDY (COMPLETE WITH ANTI-STD BODY WASH AND AN INCREDIBLY POWERFUL BIRTH-CONTROL PILL) LAY-TERR, AFTER SPONGEBOB HAD FINALLY CALMED SANDY DOWN (SOMEWHAT, AT LEAST), RE-CLOTHED HIMSELF SO THAT HE WAS ONCE AGAIN WEARING HIS USUAL OUTFIT (WHILE SANDY DID THE SAME, OF COURSE), AND THEN FINALLY DRIVEN HER OVER TO HIS (PINEAPPLE) HOUSE USING HIS BOAT-MOBILE...

"Alright, now here's some good old TV to help you calm down..." Spongebob comfortingly explained as he gently and politely directed the once-again-suitless-and-bikini-clad Sandy into her seat on his makeshift two-person sofa and then turned said TV on using his remote, once again ironically making her watch a news report about the exact same crazy shit that had just recently happened to her in the process and thus causing the poor (squirrel) girl to increasingly-depressedly groan "not again" in response as he then immediately ran over to his garage.

"And here's your breathing suit, just in case your gills suddenly stop working..." Spongebob ran straight back over to Sandy and ever-so-lovingly explained as he carefully and quietly laid one of said squirrel lady's rather surprisingly numerous spare copies of her suit onto the floor right behind the sofa that she was now once again sitting in, causing her to rather annoyedly mutter "they work for an entire freaking DAY per pill, you idiot" underneath her breath in response while Spongebob immediately ran straight back over to his garage.

"And NOW, let's check your cranium to see exactly WHAT actually is going on in there right now!" Spongebob rather sweatily ran straight back over to Sandy and VERY eagerly suggested as he VERY quickly turned on his X-Ray camera and then immediately readied himself to point said camera directly into Sandy's ever-so-fearfully trembling head...when all of a sudden, completely without warning, his TV automatically switched itself to Channel BRAIN to show Plankton's comically ugly one-eyed mug surprisingly-menacingly staring straight at him and Sandy (making Sandy EXTREMELY horrified to say the LEAST, naturally enough).

"PLANKTON! How DARE you?" Spongebob excessively-loudly gasped in nearly immeasurable disgust as his X-Ray camera officially confirmed Plankton's presence in Sandy’s brain once and for all (just in case you're wondering about the whole "Channel BRAIN" thing, Plankton had brought it into existence by flipping the "Brain-To-TV Camera Link" switch in Sandy's brain control cockpit into its ON position after setting the actual audio-AND-video-recording "Brain-To-TV" cameras in Sandy's brain to their "Automatically Focus On Loudest Speaker" mode, with said cameras ALSO somehow being able to "zoom in" on both video AND audio; please don't question it).

"Oh, I freaking DARE, believe me!" Plankton shrugged his shoulders and ever-so-smugly joked at the absolutely speechless Sandy's expense while Spongebob nearly threw up from how utterly disgusted he was by the mere thought of what said micro-organism had presumably done to said squirrel lady from the inside of her own head just for the pure sadism-fetish-induced pleasure of doing so.

"And you'd surely-as-Hell BETTER listen up, my dearly beloved HOST, because I'm only going to tell you this ONE freaking time: YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE STINKING LIFE AS MY ETERNALLY OBEDIENT FLESH PUPPET, AND YOU ARE GOING TO FREAKING ENJOY DOING SO!" Plankton placed his right hand over his chest and began surprisingly-politely explaining, then suddenly (not to mention bloodshot-eyedly) clutched his helmet with both of his hands (not to mention quite nearly all of his might) and began maniacally laughing and shrieking at the tops of his lungs while Spongebob and Sandy audibly trembled in fear all the while.

"And what are you gonna do if she DOESN'T, huh? What, are you going to try to dismantle HER insanely powerful brain from the inside with THOSE utterly pitiful little hands of yours? GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!" Spongebob placed his hands onto his hips and VERY sarcastically asked Plankton, then suddenly clutched his chest with both of his hands and uproariously laughed while the pupils of Sandy's (bloodshot and horrifiedly twitching) eyes once again turned into big black circles in response.

"Spongebob, you're REALLY not freaking helping!" Sandy leaned over toward Spongebob and VERY irritatedly hissed at him while Plankton was busy throwing his arms straight up into the air and maniacally laughing in a downright-ridiculously over-dramatic manner (not to mention activating the "mechanical bat wings" feature of his suit, as if he wasn't "obviously evil" enough already) as his way of preparing himself for what he had already been very deliberately planning to say next.

"OH; why, of COURSE I’m going to completely tear this UTTERLY PITIFUL and adorably fragile little brain of hers apart from the inside if you and/or her even freaking DARE to disobey me! In fact, where would the two of you most prefer for me to START, hmm?" Plankton (after he had finally finished crying with laughter) shrugged his shoulders, crossed his arms over his chest and increasingly-sadistically snarked at Sandy's expense while Sandy increasingly-horrifiedly muttered "how about NOWHERE?" underneath her breath, worrying herself quite nearly to death as she did so.

"These lovely little NERVE CELL connectors of hers, perhaps?" Plankton flew straight up into Sandy's neuron wire network (which, again, was already a tangled mess due to what Plankton had done to her) and ever-so-teasingly asked as he pulled out a giant pair of rubber-handled hedge shears from his suit's Hammerspace pocket, pulled it wide open and then held it right in front of an especially large cluster of said squirrel lady's neuron wires as if he was about to cut it using said hedge shears.

"Or maybe her precious little behavioral COMMAND center?" Plankton even-MORE-teasingly asked as he flew straight back down into Sandy's brain control cockpit, opened up her brain control super-computer's disc drive, then finally reached into his suit's Hammerspace pocket yet again and pulled out a malware disc that had the description "absolutely LOADED to the brim with viruses" quite literally written all over it using black Sharpie ink, rather seductively raising his eyebrow at said squirrel lady as he did so.

"Or while we're at it, how about HER STUPID LOUSY BRAIN TISSUE ITSELF, FOLLOWED BY HER FREAKING BRAIN STEM?!" Plankton suddenly began maniacally laughing and screaming yet again as he flew into the exact center of Sandy's brain, pulled out a battery-powered chainsaw from his suit's Hammerspace pocket and then ear-to-ear-grinningly revved said chainsaw up with VERY genuinely psychotic glee, causing Sandy herself to accidentally urinate into her underwear from how utterly terrified she was while Spongebob accidentally urinated into his pants.

"PLANKTON, FOR GOD'S SAKE, PLEASE JUST FUCKING STOP THIS ALREADY!" Karen suddenly barged right into Spongebob's house through its thankfully unlocked front door (ALSO completely without warning, needless to say) and downright-FURIOUSLY screamed at him, inexplicably transforming her right hand into a ridiculously sharp sword blade and EXTREMELY-awkwardly twitching her body several times (in order to make Spongebob, Sandy and Plankton think that she was malfunctioning, of course) as she did so.

"And what if I DON'T, honey? What are you gonna do, CHOP SANDY'S HEAD OFF?" Plankton shrugged his shoulders and ever-so-smugly asked Karen while Sandy continued helplessly trembling in fear.

"DON'T FUCKING UNDERESTIMATE ME, YOU GOD-DAMNED SMUG PIECE OF SHIT!" Karen suddenly charged directly toward Sandy and increasingly-infuriatedly yelled at Plankton, gently grabbing Sandy by the back of said squirrel lady's neck with her left hand and then bringing the cutting edge of her right "arm sword" dangerously close to the front of said squirrel lady's neck as she did so while Spongebob and Sandy both audibly gulped and gave Karen incredibly weird and frightened looks in response.

"OKAY, OKAY! JEEZ, WOMAN!" Plankton performed a rather distinct "jazz hands" gesture and exasperatedly yelled back at Karen while Sandy and Spongebob both resoundingly sighed with relief in response.

"Anyway, what do you want me to do?" Plankton then shrugged his shoulders and rather surprisingly-calmly asked Karen while Sandy thankfully began to naturally regain her confidence (in other words, her dominance) as a result of said computer wife’s increasingly-clearly intense love for her.

"Oh, I'll tell you what I want YOU to do; GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD RIGHT NOW, YOU GOD-DAMNED CREEP!" Sandy shook her right fist at Spongebob's TV and BEYOND-disgustedly yelled at Plankton while Karen thankfully stopped threatening to chop the poor squirrel lady's head off and transformed her right "arm sword" back into the right hand that it was supposed to be in response.

"Well, yeah, that most ESPECIALLY..." Karen crossed her arms over her chest and also-BEYOND-disgustedly agreed with Sandy, seethingly glaring at Plankton with her (digital) eyes as she did so.

"GEEZ, you sure can say THAT again! BLECH!" Spongebob also agreed, nodding his head and then revoltedly sticking out his tongue for emphasis while Sandy wordlessly nodded her own head in agreement.

"...but first, I need you to set this poor, POOR girl's confidence level back to where it BELONGS!" Karen placed her hands onto her hips and VERY angrily commanded Plankton while Sandy crossed her arms over her chest and continued nodding her head in agreement.

"Well, I mean, it was kind of already getting there on its own ever since you arrived here to defend her, but sure, why not?" Plankton boredly rambled as he rather tiredly cranked Sandy's dominance level all the (rest of the) way back up to its normal setting, causing said squirrel lady to suddenly look even MORE angry about what he had done to her as a result; needless to say, Sandy was gritting her teeth, clenching her fists, turning bright steaming red and intensely shaking (the entire sofa that she was sitting on) with pure, unmistakable and quite nearly unbridled rage.

"Um, any-w-way, n-now that you've g-gotten T-THAT t-taken c-care of..." Karen performed yet another rather distinct "jazz hands" gesture and tremblingly stammered from the mere sight of how utterly livid Plankton's treatment of Sandy had made said squirrel lady while Spongebob intensely wobbled his knees in what could only be described as truly abject fear.

"...now that you've gotten THAT taken care of..." Karen reluctantly continued while Sandy FINALLY took a deep breath and (somewhat) calmed herself down, causing Spongebob to rather loudly sigh with relief in response.

"...I would like for you to indeed get out of Sandy's fucking head RIGHT NOW!" Karen rather surprisingly-politely explained, then suddenly threw her arms straight up into the "air" and downright-furiously yelled at Plankton yet again while said micro-organism somewhat-confusedly scratched his helmet with his right hand in response due to the fact that he was quite frankly still a bit unsure of exactly HOW he was supposed to accomplish said task without Sandy having to first get her entire skull cut open.

"And HOW exactly am I supposed to do THAT, pardon my asking? What, do you want me to just go through one of her inner ears BACKWARDS or some shit?" Plankton threw his arms out beside himself and began VERY indignantly whining, before then suddenly realizing just how horrible, wonderful and utterly AWFUL of an idea Karen was most likely already having as he spoke.

"Oh, no...oh, GOD, no...not the nose...PLEASE not the nose...ANYTHING but that, I'm BEGGING you...that method is just...it's just so utterly BENEATH me!" Plankton got down onto his knees, placed his hands together into prayer position and began downright-pathetically begging Karen, squeezing numerous blatantly fake tears from his eye as he did so while Karen, Sandy and (to a lesser extent) Spongebob resoundingly face-palmed themselves and groaned in response.

"REALLY, Plankton? Having to get a little bit of my SNOT on your shoes is something that you STILL consider 'beneath' you after what YOU'VE done to me?" Sandy crossed her arms over her chest, rolled her eyes and downright-disbelievingly sneered at Plankton while Karen crossed her OWN arms over her OWN chest, regretfully shook her head as if to say "no", and ever-so-hatefully muttered "(Dear God, Plankton is such a) fucking hoity-toity little twat" to herself underneath her breath.

"You know WHAT? On second thought, you can just fucking FORGET about wearing SHOES, mister! Once you reach Sandy's nose, that whole damned fancy-schmancy SUIT of yours is immediately coming RIGHT off, do you fucking hear me? Do NOT just assume that me technically still being your wife automatically means that I'll hesitate to literally fucking MURDER you if you disobey me, you utterly despicable little RAT!" Karen waved her left index finger at Plankton (while placing her right hand onto her right hip and even swaying her hips back and forth as she did so, no less) and ever-so-sassily commanded/teased said micro-organism while Sandy continued crossing her arms over her chest and smirkingly glared at him in agreement.

"UGH...FINE..." Plankton increasingly-indignantly groaned as he FINALLY made his way out of Sandy's rather confusingly water-tight AND water-proof brain using the "emergency exit" hatch that had been rather cleverly camouflaged into the floor of its temporal lobe (in other words, said hatch was just above and also right in front of her brain stem), then, after flying/swimming his way through the rather amusingly water-filled cranium surrounding said astonishingly large and powerful-looking brain and then into the (literal) right one of the nostrils right beneath Sandy's bloodshot-eyeball-filled eye sockets, turned off his suit's "mechanical bat wings" feature before THEN reluctantly but obediently removing said suit (including its helmet, since he was now underwater) so that Sandy's nose would be able to get its mucus all over HIM rather than just his normally non-existent clothes.

"Come on, Sandy, say AHH..." Plankton begrudgingly whispered, shoving all of the other pieces of his suit into its main torso/leg piece's Hammerspace pocket and then carrying said "main piece" with his arms as he then proceeded to increasingly-rapidly rub his natural antennae against the nauseatingly hairy and mucus-coated inner walls of Sandy's right nostril (her right "nose canal", if you will) in a rather distinct "tickling" motion, causing her to very quickly develop an extremely unbearable urge to sneeze as a result.

"AHHH...AHHHHHH...AHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOO!" Sandy began moaning in rapidly increasing discomfort, then loudly yelled as she suddenly sneezed so ridiculously hard that said sneeze instantly blew nearly all of the mucus right out of her nose and even blew HER backward to the point where she nearly ended up knocking the entire sofa that she was sitting on right over as a result; needless to say, as an additional result of said sneeze, Plankton and his suit were both sent mucus-ensnaredly flying straight toward the floor of Spongebob's living room at what would normally be considered terminal velocity (in layman’s terms, “certain death” speed) in real life.

"I fucking HATE my life SO much..." Plankton nauseatedly groaned as, after his ridiculously long and remarkably Disney-villain-esque fall, he somehow hit the floor of Spongebob's living room back-first with absolutely no major injuries whatsoever due to the incredibly thick and sticky layer of nasal mucus that he was now encased in while his equally mucus-encased suit ever-so-conveniently landed right next to him just to add insult to injury(?).

"Plankton, you've got a quite frankly INCALCULABLE amount of explaining to do right now! ESPECIALLY if you somehow still value your utterly pitiful joke of a LIFE!" Karen EXTREMELY-seethingly scolded Plankton, inexplicably transforming her hands into a "grow ray" cannon (her left hand) and a "teleportation ray" cannon (her right hand) and then using the former device to grow both Plankton and his suit back to their normal sizes before THEN using the latter device to teleport Plankton's suit straight back to the Chum Bucket as she did so.

"Plankton, let me tell you something right here AND right now: you don't even know the fucking TENTH, let alone the half, of how god-damned MAD I am at you right now..." Sandy (after rather rudely wiping the snot off of her nose with her left arm) suddenly sprang right back up onto her feet and then FAR-beyond-revoltedly-and-furiously snarled at Plankton, clenching her fists so tightly that her palms nearly bled and audibly shaking with pent-up rage while her teeth nearly broke from how tightly she was clenching THEM together as she slowly but surely stomped her way toward her former brain parasite with all of her might, EXTREMELY-intimidatingly shaking Spongebob’s entire living room with each individual one of said stomps while Spongebob himself meekly and pants-wettingly cowered behind the sofa that Sandy had previously been sitting on (and also while Karen rather impressively-nonchalantly transformed her hands back into...well, hands).

"Umm...HEE HEE...n-no hard f-feelings, R-RIGHT?" Plankton very sweatily and EXTREMELY-pathetically-and-helplessly stammered, still being completely unable to move as he did so; don't even ask me how, but when Karen had used her "grow ray" cannon to enlarge Plankton and his suit, the mucus that said things had become stuck (to the floor) in had somehow also been equally enlarged as a result, without affecting the sizes of any other objects/things whatsoever.

"No hard feelings? NO HARD FUCKING FEELINGS?!" Sandy, who was now INCREASINGLY-angrily standing right in front of Plankton, supremely-bewilderedly gasped at him before then ever-so-exasperatedly throwing her arms out beside herself and utterly-disbelievingly screaming at him at the tops of her thankfully-not-shriveling-up-and-dying lungs.

"Hmm...let's just SEE here, SHALL we?" Sandy rather inquisitively cupped her chin in her right hand and VERY sarcastically began explaining while Plankton increasingly-exhaustedly muttered “geez, woman; SAY it, don’t SPRAY it” underneath his breath in response to what said squirrel lady had indeed furiously screamed at him in her previous line of dialogue.

"You snuck into my fucking BRAIN while I was asleep and then used said brain to mind-control me into becoming your personal torture doll like the total fucking sadistic COWARD that you are...you presumably stroked your fucking slimy green cock to me having to go through undoubtedly THE most ridiculously painful surgery experience of my entire god-damned LIFE...you turned me into the utterly pathetic laughing stock of nearly EVERYONE in Bikini Bottom just for YOUR own DISGUSTINGLY sadistic amusement...you attempted to fucking FRAME me by using me as 'the destroyer OF Bikini Bottom'...you proudly watched as a clearly ENORMOUS angry mob of people literally TORE MY FUCKING DOME DOWN and then gang-raped me nearly to DEATH...OH, and just to add the ICING to the cake, you THEN had the fucking ‘NERVE’ to force me to helplessly watch as you threatened to LITERALLY dismantle my fucking central nervous system from the inside! Don't even fucking TRY to tell me that you somehow still deserve my sympathy after all of the things that I just mentioned, you utterly DETESTABLE asshole! Don't you fucking DARE!" Sandy increasingly-furiously ranted at Plankton while Karen crossed her arms over her chest and ever-so-snarkily muttered "oh, how even the mightiest of villains have fallen" to herself underneath her breath in response.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT; PLEASE DON'T STEP ON ME YET, I'M BEGGING YOO-HOO-HOO-HOU!" Plankton INCREASINGLY-pitifully screamed and cried as Sandy very ominously lifted her right foot off of the floor, wiggling its toes for emphasis as she fist-clenchingly and VERY eagerly readied herself to EXTREMELY-well-deservedly squish Plankton like the utterly degenerate little over-glorified insect that he quite frankly was.

"Pardon my asking, but why SHOULDN’T I, exactly?" Sandy looked straight down at Plankton and INCREASINGLY-irritatedly-and-impatiently asked him, still not moving her right foot from its aforementioned “ready to stomp” position at all as she did so.

"Because I still need more time to fascinatedly gaze through your skirt and admire the simply MESMERIZING beauty of your under- GYAAAAAAAAAH!" Plankton puppy-dog-eyedly and pervertedly-droolingly began explaining to Sandy...before he was then UNBELIEVABLY-well-deservedly cut off mid-sentence by Sandy's aforementioned right foot coming down right on top of him and squishing him into the mucky green slime that he was (before then twisting itself back and forth several times just to smear him all over its sole even more thoroughly, of course).

"UGH...good fucking RIDDANCE! Jesus CHRIST!" Sandy disgustedly spat (literally, onto the aforementioned sole of her right foot, while "poor little" Puddle Plankton was still stuck to said sole and encased in her nasal mucus) while said micro-organism increasingly-nauseatedly groaned "if I could throw up right now, I WOULD", causing Sandy, Karen and Spongebob to tightly clutch their chests with their hands and uproariously laugh at his VERY-much-needed expense in response.

"Now tell me, Sandy; how would you like to go and FINALLY get that utterly despicable little SHIT locked up in prison once and for all using my ludicrously un-realistic ability to wirelessly connect myself to your brain and display live eyeball-captured video footage from its memory banks, scan it for traces of said little shit's DNA, et cetera?" Karen excitedly asked Sandy as the two of them VERY excitedly approached each other and then immediately began increasingly-lovingly holding hands with each other (Sandy's right hand was holding Karen's left hand, and vice versa).

"Gee whiz, that sounds so incredibly FASCINATING!" Sandy ecstatically squealed with literally THE most adorably blushing and smiling of facial expressions while Karen gave herself a quite nearly perfect digital replication of said facial expression and downright-sickeningly-cutely went “TEE HEE HEE” in response, causing even SPONGEBOB (of all people) to QUITE nearly vomit for multiple reasons in the process.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Sandy heart-meltingly puppy-dog-eyedly asked Karen in the absolute cutest and sweetest tone of voice that she was capable of while Plankton and Spongebob very loudly, increasingly-disgustedly and VERY angrily yelled “HEY!” at said squirrel lady in response (not to mention unison).

"ME? Marrying YOU? What are you, freaking CRAZY? I'm a bloody COMPUTER, you blithering DOLT!" Karen increasingly-lovingly teased Sandy as the two of them shockingly-warmly hugged each other, even going so far as to "kiss" each other (basically, Karen made a digital "kissy" face on her screen, then Sandy kissed the "mouth" part of THAT) as they did so while Spongebob just motionlessly, speechlessly and (rather understandably) downright-HORRIFIEDLY stared at them in response.

"Yeah, and you and I also haven't even gotten our clearly much-needed fucking DIVORCE yet, Karen!" Plankton bitterly sneered at Karen from the bottom of Sandy's right foot while said squirrel lady proudly re-suited herself using the spare suit that Spongebob had aforementionedly left behind the sofa that she had just sat on (again, due to the Gill Pill that she had taken earlier, she now had both gills AND lungs; please try not to think too hard about it, okay?), making sure to put said suit's boots on ESPECIALLY tightly as she did so.

"Oh, SHUT UP, you miserable freaking SCUM of the Earth!" Sandy extremely-merrily and BEYOND-relievedly teased Plankton as she and Karen increasingly-adorably-excitedly (not to mention hand-holdingly) walked out of Spongebob's front door together (while Plankton rather hilariously, not to mention nauseatedly, groaned in immensely well-deserved pain and humiliation with each and every right footstep that Sandy performed, naturally enough), leaving Spongebob completely alone, completely flabbergasted, completely betrayed by the love of his life, and generally COMPLETELY speechless.

"Well, THAT sure was something, wasn't it?" Spongebob shrugged his shoulders and rather embarrassedly chuckled to his show's viewers as the screen faded to black in classic Looney Tunes style, followed by a THE END picture that indeed showed Sandy and Karen appearing as each other's brides at an undersea lesbian wedding while Plankton ever-so-indignantly whined "thanks for getting me locked up in JAIL, you freaking degenerate cheating WHORES" off-screen.

FIN