- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Included Content: Giantess, breast expansion, belly expansion.

 

Her car keys flew against the wall, completely missing the hook and clattering to the floor. She wasn’t bothering to either aim well or pick them up from where they lay. “Fuck him and the fucking horse he rode into that meeting on,” she yelled to the empty house. Her teeth grinded together and she ran her fingers through her curly brown shoulder-length bob cut.

She had spent 3 weeks putting the presentation together, 3 days practicing it, and it only took him 5 minutes of asinine speaking to fuck it all up. She didn’t even make it halfway into her discussion before he interjected himself into the conversation and completely derailed it. His idea was dangerous to long-term growth for the business. He was throwing away future potential and brand security for a quick, dirty, hazardous cash grab.

She tried to course correct the situation, she really did, but it didn’t matter by the end. The board didn’t care if her plan would have given them 12 million over 8 months, with the potential to shoot higher. They didn’t even give her data a second look, despite having the modeling done by two different departments and the team excited about her proposed changes. It apparently didn’t even matter that the staff wanted to back her. No. She didn’t have a penis. And that meant that Steven’s thoughts were more valuable than her’s. Steven says we can have 1 million in sales by the end of the month. Bullshit.

Steven was ready to throw customer appreciation into the toilet. She knew the effect this decision would have. Customers will riot. Customer service costs will rise. People will demand refunds. None of that was factored in. None of that was even considered in their 5 minute joke of a talk before the meeting was called.

She dropped her backpack on the couch. “Why do I even bother to try so hard when someone else doesn’t put in any work and gets listened to more than me? Maybe I should just fucking coast,” she asked the room as she fell into the cushoned fabric with a sigh. Her mind already knew the answer to that question. She knew if she coasted, people would immediately say she was slacking. None of the men on the marketing team were ever asked that. Then again, none of the men on the marketing team were also ever accused of being emotional when they raised their voices. But Goddess forbid she ever take a mild tone with anyone, lest it immediately be brought up to her in her next 1-on-1 meeting with her boss. But screaming at a co-worker if you were a man? That’s just showing strength.

She extended her arms across the backs of the couch pillows and breathed slowly, eyes closed. Her orange cat waddled up to her, lazy and sleepy, and rubbed against her stockings with a small chirp. She didn’t even have the heart or desire to pet him on his head in thanks, but it seemed he already understood. He jumped up next to her and lay down, letting his purrs vibrate through her black skirt.

The phone in her black blazer vibrated. She didn’t move, instead choosing to prioritize her attempted meditation and her cat’s purrs over the incoming message request. The phone, unfortunately, had the pre-programmed need to be persistent. By the time she kicked off her heels and shoved them under the ottoman it buzzed again. Her carefully manicured fingers slipped into her pocket and pulled out the device defeatedly. She had to look.

“Hi Evelyn, it’s Peter. We wanted to let you know that we’d like you to lead the charge on implementing Steven’s plan…” said the topmost preview on the screen.

She snapped. The phone went across the room and straight into the reclining chair with a loud thwap.

“Evelyn do THIS. Evelyn do THAT. Evelyn, the board has decided to go in ANOTHER FUCKING DIRECTION BECAUSE FUCK IT ALL IF A WOMAN EVER DARES HAVE HER OWN IDEA,” she yelled.

The words “corporate life” rung in her head. She knew how to play the game better than most, and working in a white-collar company as a marketing manager absolutely was nothing more than a game. You needed to wear the right clothes, have the right makeup, and play a very specific part to ensure people liked you. When they liked you, your ideas had value. When they didn’t like you, it didn’t matter how well-prepared or well-spoken you were. Intelligence and logic gave way to power plays and politics. It was the messed-up truth of life.

She pulled the tie down from her neck. She had even made sure to wear one today just to give her a bit of an edge in the meeting. The board members always mentioned how much they liked her when she wore a man’s black tie under her collar. They said it gave her a look of prestige -- that many other women couldn’t pull off the look as well as she could. She let it lay over her slight breasts and unbuttoned her collar, letting the air conditioning flow against her neck. That’s when the jangling of her bracelets got her attention.

Her eyes darted down to her wrist, and she looked at the wide silver band that wrapped underneath her Alex & Ani bracelets as her mind began to drift a bit.

-------------------------------

“Hey, Evie, sorry the board went with my plan over your’s. Though I’m sure your presentation was well thought out, as always. Maybe next time,” Steven said behind her as she strutted back to her cube as quickly as she could, laptop in hand.

“It’s fine,” she lied. “Next time.”

“By the way, I wanted to ask you, and I’m sorry if this is a bad time but I’m booked for the rest of the afternoon… I’ve been thinking about what to get my wife for her birthday, and I’ve really always admired that large bangle you always wear. I know you love it. I noticed you have it on every day and I’d like to get her something similar. Where did you pick it up? I have to get her something by tomorrow.”

She stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at him. “It’s… ah… it’s one of a kind…” she said, holding it up and looking at it. “Custom order. From Etsy.”

Steven pouted a bit as he listened to her. “Ah, shit, well… thanks anyway. I just loved the look of it. Has a bit of a handcuff style almost but more… modern.”

Her deep red lips slightly smirked for a moment before the emotion faded away. “I sometimes jokingly call it my prisoner band,” she said.

-------------------------------

“Love, you’re miserable there,” Lucy told her over dinner. Evelyn was just looking down, fork pushing around her roasted potatoes as the two of them talked while the sounds from the TV gave them background noise.

“Yeah. I know. I know,” she responded.

“Why don’t you consider going somewhere else? Somewhere that appreciates you for you, ya know? A place where you don’t have to hide behind a mask all the time. There are plenty of great companies in the area that would kill for talent like yours.”

Her wife was right. It was almost as if she knew Evelyn had been flipping through LinkedIn late at night on her phone, staring at the Marketing Director positions for other companies. But she didn’t respond. Instead, she just looked away, laying her fork down next to the plate of fresh herb chicken Lucy had made.

Lucy frowned, setting aside her utensils and reaching across the table to her partner-in-life. Her small hands wrapped around Evelyn’s long fingers, and her face ducked down to ensure she caught Evelyn’s wandering eyes.

“Hey. My squish. My big squish. If you quit tomorrow, I wouldn’t be mad. I’d be happy. We have some funds, you know? We could get by for a few months. Plenty of time to find something new and fun. Something that encourages you to get up in the morning. The money doesn’t matter to me. We could live in a cardboard box on the side of the road, and as long as you are with me I’d be the happiest woman in the world. You are the one who matters to me, Eve. You. Every last inch of you.”

Evelyn slowly looked up and met her wife’s smiling gaze. “You mean that?” she asked.

“Yes. Yes I very much do. With all of my soul.”

-------------------------------

The room was packed for the kick-off meeting. All of the department heads were there, the board was there, and Evelyn’s team was there. Seats were at a premium in the executive conference room.

Peter stood up and walked up to the laptop sitting open at the head of the table, Excel document already open on the projection screen next to him, ready to take notes and display them to the room. The gray haired, older man looked around at everyone gathered and he held up his hands, gaining the silence and attention of the group.

“Good, I see everyone saw the last minute invite. I’m sorry to pivot like this, but Steven had a great idea during yesterday’s discussion and I want to make sure we get on it ASAP. It looks like everyone has gathered here… or… wait… where’s Evelyn? We definitely need her before we can start. I asked her last night if she could lead the implementation. Is she in today?”

Steven spun his chair towards the CEO and wiggled the Apple Pencil in his fingertips, looking up at the man. “Yeah, no, she’s here. I passed her in the break room when I came in this morning. She said she was going to be here.”

A sharp knock came at the door and Evelyn’s face peered into the conference room through the glass wall. Peter gave her a wave and she opened the door, slowly closing it behind her.

“Sorry I’m late,” she said, standing next to him at the front of the room. She put on the same outfit as she had the prior day, blazer neatly buttoned and tie perfectly running down the center of her shirt. She put her hands behind her back, standing before the CEO with a smile. “I had to pack up a few things in my office.”

Peter chuckled for a moment. “Of course, it’s not an issue Evelyn, why don’t you see if you can find a seat and…” That’s when the statement hit him. He paused for a moment and then looked down at the neatly organized woman, staring through her black rimmed glasses and into her smiling face. “Wait… pack up? What, are you moving cubes? I didn’t think the maintenance was going to be affecting your area.”

She shook her head, casually slipping off her pump heels, falling even shorter than her boss’s, boss’s, boss’s stature now. Her head barely made it to his shoulders. Yet, she looked up at him, smiling wide, letting him take in all of the features of her makeup and professional style.

“No, my area is not affected by the maintenance.”

The man nervously chuckled, looking back at everyone in the room for a moment before turning to his subordinate. “So… why are you packing then?”

Evelyn brought her hands back around to her front, fingers nervously rubbing at the silver band that had earned her a compliment the day before. “Well you see sir…”

Her fingers slipped under the bottom of the bracelet and she pushed back the lock, letting the piece of jewelry unfasten with a loud snap. The device happily chirped in response before audibly stating a very specific message:

“Lock disengaged. Restrictions lifted. Have a good day, Evelyn!” the automated male voice said.

“Oh shit, that’s awesome Ev! I didn’t know it had functionality like that?! No wonder it’s a custom piece. Oh you really need to tell me where you got this thing made. My wife needs it.” Steven interjected.

Evelyn turned to him, a fierceness in her eyes as she looked at her co-worker. She pulled the bracelet off and clapped it down onto the conference table in front of him. “She doesn’t need it like I do, Steven. And please do not interrupt me when I’m speaking again, alright? It’s quite rude.”

“Evelyn!” Peter scolded. “That’s not the way to talk to a co-worker. I just… I must say I’ve never quite heard you take that tone. It’s not like you.”

“You’re right. It is normally not like me. However, yesterday’s performance by Steven in our meeting has shown me my place in this company. And that, despite the requests of my team and the data that I provided, that our opinion does not seem to matter. You didn’t even let me finish my presentation, nor did you even give any thought to anything that I had said.”

Peter put his hand on his chest for a moment, his face clearly displaying his shock. As the moment sunk in, his brow began to furrow and he took a step forward towards her, towering over her.

“Look here, little lady. I will not tolerate this behavior,” he said, raising his voice and waving his finger at her. “I expect more from you, especially in a room such as this. You know sometimes decisions can’t always swing your way. That’s life. In moments like this, you need to be the bigger person.”

Evelyn attempted to hold a straight face, but the laughter finally broke out of her. “Be the bigger person? Oh sir…”

She could feel the changes in her body, now that the bracelet was off. The stifling feeling of containment was lifted. Every night, when she popped that bracelet off and snuggled with her wife in their California king size bed, was the moment she looked forward to the most. The warmth slowly slid across her skin, starting at her wrists and moving up her arms. An uncontrollable shiver started at the lowest portion of her spine and ran up her back. She felt it begin and she took in a deep breath before she finished her sentence.

Her chest rose with the air filling her lungs but when she exhaled her breasts didn’t budge. Within seconds her B cup frame had filled out to a full C. It was subtle at first, the changes manifesting themselves one at a time. Her fingers stretched and lengthened, her shoulders beginning to broaden within her blazer, and her brown hair starting to fall a little lower around her shoulders. Peter stood there, staring at her, awaiting her response. He hadn’t even realized that the response had already begun.

Evelyn could feel her clothing begin to stiffen, her body filling the tailoring as she expanded. Her skirt began to slightly cinch around her waist. Now she was really beginning to feel it. Everything within her began to loosen and with that feeling of freedom came growth. Her feet widened and stretched, the soft sounds her stockings pulling across the carpet beginning to attract Peter’s attention. He looked down for a moment and his eyes finally caught it. The woman’s hips were beginning to puff out at the sides, her figure slightly widening as he watched her thighs lengthen and thicken.

His gaze moved upwards, his wagging finger suddenly halting. The sleeves of her blazer, which once so neatly came down to her wrists, were now sliding up towards her elbows. More and more of her skin began to appear from under the cloth, her mind swimming in the bliss of the changes that were overtaking her.

She couldn’t deny in that moment that she was still nervous. No one in this room had ever seen her remove her restrictor. No one even knew that she wore one. A ping of embarrassment rang in her mind, but she pushed it away. There was no turning back from this now.

The bustline of her blouse began to pull tightly around her breasts. She opened her eyes to find herself looking back at Peter’s nose, and then as she continued to rise off of the ground she looked directly into his eyes, taking in every second of his shock.

Her stomach gurgled, tossing and turning as her insides began to reconfigure themselves. She drew in another breath, the air filling her, and then she released it once more. Again, a new part of her changed. Her once trim stomach slightly stuck out, her skin beginning to billow over her skirt’s waistband. The fastener began to dig into her back, but she didn’t care. It wouldn’t last much longer.

The silence in the room was deafening. She silently urged herself to grow in her mind and her body was all too happy to oblige. “Push, push, push,” echoed in her head. She moved her fingers down over her stomach, nails tapping against the soft curve that began to appear. If anyone had glanced in through the glass walls of the conference room at that moment they may have thought she was about three months along, but she knew better. She knew how big she could actually be, and she was ready to display it. Her finger slid down the front of the jacket, taking in the strain her flesh was now impressing upon her buttons. A gap appeared in the middle of her bust, a small window opening and revealing how confined her breasts were from behind the tie. The two spheres were beginning to push together, the shadow of her cleavage darkening as her boobs inched outwards, filling the white bra’s cups to the brim. Her clothing was now uncomfortably tight. She had never done it before like this and the strain of the cloth was extremely enjoyable. It felt like someone was hugging her body all over, caressing it as she was bequeathed the power that she knew resided in the core of her soul.

"Destroy it," she thought in her mind. "Just destroy it all and let me rip out of this useless persona."

Runs began to appear in her stockings. The slit in her skirt revealed more and more of her growing thighs. The top of her ass began to peek out from under her skirt as her stomach kept pushing it down while her butt was attempting to push it up. Steven leaned back in his chair, pushing himself away from the woman he had stepped upon the day before. Whatever combativeness he had the day before left him as he looked up at her, mouth slowly falling open.

Evelyn raised her hands up and pushed her hair back as it continued to rain down her back. As she moved, the jacket button snapped open, dropping helplessly to the floor. Her belly pushed out, more flesh aching to escape the confines of her blouse. Her rounded tummy squeezed between the buttons, hungry for more room to grow.

“Perhaps in this moment, sir, you’ll be able to see the truth,” she cooed at Peter, looking down at him. She was a head taller than him now. Beads of sweat were beginning to fall down his face as he witnessed her transformation.

The blouse rode up, revealing the familiar maternal curve as it extended over her skirt. With a crack, the fastener on her skirt let loose and the zipper began undoing itself, ticking softly as her plush form unfurled. None of her seams could keep up with who they adorned. She chuckled and shrugged, letting her fingers insert themselves into her cleavage. With a slight tug she ripped open her shirt, every single button popping off one by one in a chain reaction, breasts directly in Peter’s line of sight. They overflowed her bra, clawing for room out the sides and under the cotton straps. Luckily for her she had chosen a more forgiving, partially spandex boulder holder that morning. She needed them for the nights when she didn’t want to wear that vile limiter on her wrist.

A loud tearing filled the room as her feet finally outgrew the stockings. She wiggled her toes happily, letting her nails push into the carpet. Her body was now wider than his, her hips expanding to cradle the globe that was her stomach. Her boobs were as big… no… bigger than his wrinkled head. Yet at no time did a stretch mark ever touch her body. She was comfortable with expanding and contracting like this. Her skin was always ready for it.

The tie that once came down to her stomach was now nothing more than a useless strip of cloth that fell into her depthless, growing cleavage. Her large hands slipped the small glasses off and hung them on her white collar as her head became level with the room’s hanging projector. Her beach ball of a stomach bumped into Peter, sending him stumbling backwards for a moment.

The rest of her stockings snapped off of her like a rubber band. They couldn’t cope with thighs that no one could get their hands around if they tried. This once toothpick of a woman now dominated the conference room like a maternal goddess, every single eye hopelessly locked onto the events that were unfolding in front of them. Chairs slowly rolled away from her towering form.

By the time she was done, Peter was staring into her deep belly button. He slowly looked up, shaking, finding her face staring down at him from above her stomach, smiling wide. She adjusted her bra, giving her G cup boobs a happy bounce. Despite her course correction, they were still spilling out from underneath the bra’s wire, eagerly looking for space. The blazer now looked like a half-jacket, coming only up to the top of her stomach, the sleeves pulled up above her elbows.

She sat down, planting her puffy butt onto the floor as she crossed her legs into a pretzel, ripping her skirt’s slits open even wider. Her panties were drawn tightly around her bottom as if they were a g-string, only barely covering what needed to be covered. Her belly filled her lap and she gave it a hug before interlacing her fingers together over her middle. She leaned in to the man and he instinctively leaned backwards, trying to bend away from her nose.

“I have been, and always will be, the bigger person here,” she said with a smirk.

She turned her head to the side, looking at all of her co-workers. Shock, fear, or disgust filled the room. None had ever seen a woman like her before. They had heard rumors that people of her bloodline existed, but everyone thought they were simply legends. There was only a single bright spot -- the far corner where her six direct reports had gathered. Each of them, man and woman alike, had the biggest, widest, most amused smiles on their faces. They look starstruck. She nodded to them before turning back to the CEO.

“G… g… g... g… gia… gia… gian…” Peter stuttered, unable to find his words.

“Giantess. That’s the word you’re looking for, isn’t it? Your little Evelyn has always been a big, round, maternal giantess. Yes?”

Peter nodded and gulped.

She turned and looked at Steven. The white tech pencil fell out of his grasp the moment she laid her brown eyes on him. He was frozen. A wet spot began to grow on the front of his pants, slowly running down his leg, urine dripping onto the leather seat. She reached down and picked up the pencil, delicately holding it like one would hold a toothpick, and she set it neatly onto the table next to his iPad.

“I'm done wearing a mask. Consider this my resignation. I’ll remove my things. I already put them in the hall, where I can be sure I can reach them. Thank you for this… unique… opportunity, Peter. I will go elsewhere where my services are desired and the expertise of my team is considered. I hope you all have a pleasant day.”

Evelyn slowly picked herself up off the floor and retrieved her bracelet and shoes. She turned back to the door, opening it and about to duck her head through the frame when the call came from the back of the room.

“Eve, wait up!”

Her first team member, Jonathan, was already on his feet. He walked swiftly towards her, ripping the RFID badge off of his belt and slapping it on the table next to Peter’s laptop.

“What she said. I quit. I’m with her.”

Evelyn smiled, a warmth coming into her eyes. One by one her team got up, clapping their laptops shut and adding their badges to the pile.

------------------

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe next time Peter will let people finish their PowerPoints.

Did you enjoy this piece? Consider supporting me on Patreon for early access to recurring series like The Ballad of Countess Kylathia and The Chronicles of Acela Void, as well as more great benefits!

My commissions are also open! Click here for more information or simply DM me to talk!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/AstraEbonwing
Ko-fi: www.ko-fi.com/astra_ebonwing
Patreon: www.patreon.com/astra_ebonwing