- Text Size +

Tanisha kept me sealed inside her fist for the whole drive home, her fingers closed so tight I could not even move.  She sang along to generic pop music playing from the stereo, so in addition to sweltering heat and pressure inside her hand I had to deal with her singing off-key to a song she only knew half the lyrics to.  Each turn of the wheel took me along with it, rotating me with her hand.  With the constant changes in orientation I had no way of knowing which way was up after few minutes of driving, and I had to deal with blood rushing into and then out of my head.

 

The car stopped and Tanisha got out, keeping her fist clenched.  Car doors opened and shut while she grabbed her backpack, and she kept loudly humming the song she had been listening to.  Her attitude about this whole thing was shockingly casual, like kidnapping a shrunken man and bringing him home to torment was a daily occurrence for her.  Certainly she did not seem too worried about the consequences: probably she had never faced any.

 

She pushed the door inward, and after a moment to check that no one was around opened her hand.  When the shock from suddenly being exposed to light wore off my view was dominated by her beaming face, but I noticed that she apparently lived in a palace.  The foyer alone was cavernous, and the adjoining rooms could have comfortably fit one of my classes inside.  A stairway half as wide as my house led up, with a thick banister that curled at the end, and large black and white stone tiles covered the floor, polished to a bright shine.

 

“Mom, I’m home!” she announced, and I recoiled from her voice.

 

“How was school honey?” her mom called back.  “Did you make the volleyball team?”

 

“Of course I did!” Tanisha answered.  “They almost made me captain on the spot!”

 

“That’s great, I want you to tell me all about it!”  Her mom was very excited by the news, and Tanisha’s eyes widened.  She probably did not expect such enthusiasm and wanted to get right to her fun with me.

 

 “Sure thing!” Tanisha replied.  “But, um, I’ve got a lot of homework this week, can it wait until the weekend?” 

 

“Okay honey, I look forward to it!”  With her mom’s interest defused, Tanisha ran up the stairs.  Her long legs took the steps three at a time, and her eagerness jostled me vigorously in her hand.  I was tossed back and forth in her palm, bouncing off the curved ridges around the edge.  She was fighting a smile as she speedily walked toward her room and practically threw the door open, then slammed it behind her.

 

Everything in the room was bright white – the dresser, shelves, desk, even her bedspread and pillows were an unblemished, pure white.  Tanisha set her hand atop the dresser by the door and turned it sideways, dumping me out of her palm.  I spilled onto the white surface and collapsed, landing hard on my knees.  While I got back to my feet and tried to rub away the pain of the impact, Tanisha bent over and untied her shoes.  She slipped her feet out, and I was a little relieved that she would not be stepping on me with them.

 

She stood back to her full height and turned, then stood so she loomed over me.  Even though she was blocking the room’s light and heavily backlit, I could see she was grinning from ear to ear.  “Now that we have some privacy, are you ready to have some fun, twerp?” she boomed.  “Of course you are!”  I still had no idea what she meant by fun, but she was already reaching down for me, two fingers outstretched, and I didn’t flinch: in her room, there was nowhere for me to run.

 

Tanisha’s fingers clamped on my sides, pinning my arms as she plucked me from the dresser.  She held me up to her face, about an inch from her nose, and proudly beamed down at me.  My stomach jumped when she turned around, then she took a step toward her bed.  “You know, I had a long day, and volleyball practice left me kind of sore,” she said.  Tanisha flopped down onto the bed, making a loud thud when her body hit the mattress and causing powerful tremors to run through my body.  “I could really use a thigh massage, and your puny self is all I’ve got.”

 

She turned on her side, and my vision was a rush of white blurs as she moved me around her body.  Tanisha held me over her thigh and let go, dropping me onto her hamstring.  I tumbled to my face upon landing, my puny body dimpling her smooth skin.  With a groan I got back to my feet, but a quick shake of her leg brought me back to my knees.  “How’re you going to rub my thighs if you’re standing?” she asked.  “Now get to work.”

 

Dutifully I began rubbing her tender hamstring, though I didn’t know what good I could do at this size.  No matter how hard I pressed down my hands didn’t make much more of an impression than my whole body did, and my hands covered a pitifully small area.  Looking up the great length of her leg, I saw my work was cut out for me.  It would take me all night just to do this one hamstring, and that was without any breaks.

 

The pressure from my hands didn’t even reach through her dermis and could not have been having any effect on the muscle below.  I decided to go through the motions while admiring the view.  Tanisha was a horrific monster who had decided I was subhuman just for being short, but I had to admit she had an amazing body.  Her thighs were so toned they were like rocks, and her immaculate, toned ass loomed at the far end like a great black hill in those tiny shorts.  Reaching that was motivation enough for me to move up her thigh like this.

 

I had only made it a couple inches when Tanisha turned around, bringing me under the powerful gaze of her blue eyes.  “Okay, you can stop massaging now!” she said.  Her voice traveled through her body and down to her legs, making the ground under me vibrate.  It felt surprisingly good, and there was a familiar, uncomfortable twitch following it.  “It’s time for us to really have fun.”

 

“But I’m not done massaging your thigh,” I replied, confused.  It wasn’t that I wanted to finish this impossible task.  If anything, I was just apprehensive about what she had in mind for the real fun.

 

“I’m sure you’d love to spend all night stroking my legs you little perv, but that was just busy work to keep you from bothering me while I did my homework,” Tanisha explained.  She punctuated it by slamming a book shut then grinning.  “Let’s start off with a game.  I’ve always found pachinko interesting, haven’t you?”  Her leg swung to the side then stopped abruptly, sending me tumbling over her thigh’s curve.  The smooth, hairless skin gave nothing to grab onto, and I careened over the side of her bed.

 

The entire length of Tanisha’s bedframe was lined by shoes.  She had a tremendous variety of them, and seemed to have them arranged by amount of material and formality.  Beside her head were several pairs of flip-flops in pastel colors, and by them were two pairs of barely worn Birkenstocks.   Next to those were red, yellow, and blue hi-top Converse, then a series of black tennis shoes around where I was, with a single pair missing.  After those came a series of enormous flats, one for each color of the rainbow and various hues of pink, then a surprisingly complete collection of high heels.  I wasn’t sure why a seven-foot-tall woman wanted to be taller, but she loved lording her height over other people, and these let her do it in a variety of outfits.

 

I plummeted from the edge of the bed toward the line of shoes, spinning out of control.  My path took me over some Adidas running shoes, then gravity strengthened its hold on me.  The sudden drop pulled me toward the vacant spot, and I landed where the right shoe would have been.  Her room’s carpet softened my fall, but I ended up deeply embedded in the white fibers and would have to fight my way out.

 

“Aw, you lose!” Tanisha said, and the squealing bed springs pierced my ears when she sat up.  She swung her tremendously long legs over the side, putting her feet on a trajectory for me.  There was no way I could get out of the path of her gigantic feet, so I hunkered down and hoped I could endure the assault.  Her feet crashed onto the floor, hitting with such impact that every bone in my body rattled and I felt my insides shake.  Even though one of her socked feet was directly on top of me I was not smashed, merely trapped beneath it.  Tanisha let out a booming laugh, and I felt its power both through the air and her skin.

 

I crawled through the carpet mashed down by her foot, trying to get out from under her.  Her foot was much too long for me to get out that way, so I went for the side.  As I squirmed through the floor she pressed her feet down harder and ground them onto the carpet as much as she could.  Tanisha’s socks hooked some of the carpet fibers and pulled them out with their movement while her feet beat the carpet down even further, finally reaching me.  There was enough pressure from it that I was pinned in place, unable to drag myself through the carpet any further.

 

“Hm, I seem to have lost you,” Tanisha said.  “Maybe smashed you.  Well, it’s not like I really needed you.  If I’m being honest, it barely seemed like Meredith shrank you at all.”  She laughed at her own joke and pressed down harder, making my ribs compress.   I could only breathe in short, sharp breaths as her tremendous weight kept my chest from fully expanding.  “You were bound to get stepped on sooner or later.  I’m honestly surprised it took this long.”

 

The pressure suddenly vanished when Tanisha raised her foot, and I was torn away from the carpet.  I had become stuck to the sole of her sock, and it carried me along during its rapid ascent.  A couple feet off the floor it began curving, swinging me over her leg still planted firmly on the ground.  She crossed the leg with me on it over the other, and the ride came to a stop abruptly enough that I was knocked free of her sole, dropping onto the toe of an Adidas sneaker.

 

She glanced down at me, and her eyes briefly widened from excitement.  “Oh, there you are!” she exclaimed.  I could not tell whether she was acting or really did think she had smashed me.  “Let’s make something clear: if you escape, you’re dead.  If I leave the room and lose you, get my attention or get back here.  Neither my mom or my older sister would believe some story about a tiny man, shrunken or not, so I won’t even try to explain it to them.  If they see you, they’ll think you’re a bug, and we don’t do any of that ‘gently place bugs outside’ shit in this house.  Got it?”

 

I nodded, but I could tell from Tanisha’s harsh glare she wanted more.  “Yeah, I got it,” I shouted.  “No escape, no getting lost.”  The responsible thing would be to not let me get lost in the first place, but I kept that to myself.

 

“Good.”  She leaned forward and swiped and arm at me, knocking me off the shoe with the tip of a finger.  I flew off it, going fast enough that I sailed over the next shoe down before hitting the carpet and skipped a few times before rolling to a stop.  Mattress springs squealed when Tanisha stood, and the floor shook from her footfall.  Her shadow fell over me, and I gazed up at her.

 

Tanisha’s feet alone were taller than me and so massive that, if my house had been scaled down with me, it would fit under one.  Her ankle socks barely contained them, making the distinct outline of her toes and arches obvious.  She was mostly legs and hers were toned to perfection, prominently displaying well-shaped thighs and quads that strained against her tiny black shorts.  It seemed her maroon jersey was a size too small, making her curves more noticeable, and she had a contemptuous glare fixed on me.  From this angle she was even more terrifying than usual, and I felt the unwelcome twinge of an erection developing.

 

“You like this, don’t you, twerp?” Tanisha asked coldly.  “Yeah, I felt that shit at lunch.  Just so you know, I don’t find it cute, or endearing, or whatever that savage of yours tells herself to justify it.  I think it’s sick and weird, and if I didn’t need you for leverage, she would’ve had to scrape you off the floor today, so don’t get any gross ideas about me.”

 

Someone knocked lightly on the door.  “Tanisha, who’re you talking to in there?” a feminine voice asked.

 

“Uh, nobody!  I’m reading through a play for English class,” she answered.

 

“Okay.”  A few seconds passed, then they continued, “Anyway, mom made sandwiches for us, I’m leaving yours by the door.”  There was a series of thuds, then a door closed nearby.

 

“I’d never lie to my sister, especially not for you,” Tanisha said.  “I really was reading a play earlier, and you’re nobody to me.”  She stepped over me, buzzing me close enough with her foot that a ball of lint hit me in the face, and the floor quaked when she set it down.  Tremors continued on her way to the door, then it swung open.  A moment later she shut it again and turned around, holding a white plate in her tremendous hands.  Carefully she lowered herself onto the bed, making it groan under her weight, then kicked her feet up.  Her legs were long enough that her ankles hung over the footboard, and she began idly kicking them in the air.

 

“Get up here if you want dinner, twerp,” Tanisha said.  “I’m sure as hell not giving you anything.”  First she stole my lunch, and now I had to fight her for my dinner?  If I didn’t die from her physical abuse, she just might starve me to death.

 

Her bedspread was neatly tucked into the mattress, so I’d have to find some other way up.  I headed to the nearest high heel and used the sole as a step to climb onto the toe, then scampered over the strap and buckle.  Suede crushed underfoot like grass as I jogged toward the heel, quickly arriving at the opening for her foot.  Carefully I straddled the side and pulled myself up, making sure I wouldn’t fall in.  It was not as steep as I expected a six-inch heel’s shoe to be due to her tremendously long feet and I eventually reached the back.  Making sure of my balance, I stood on the side until I could reach the very base of her bedframe.

 

Fortunately, there was a knot in the wood providing me with an easy handhold, and I seized it.  Briefly I dangled from it, kicking at the air to push myself up.  When I had ascended just a little I took a risk, grabbing for a higher hold, and luckily found purchase in the wood.  I curled my body so that my feet could set down inside the knot, then stood and reached higher.  The rest of the frame had enough scoring and divots to serve as hand and footholds, and in a few minutes I stood atop the plank.

 

Tanisha’s comforter was within arm’s reach from here, and I looped my feet into two loose stitches of fabric before grabbing two handfuls.  As long as I was careful, climbing the blanket was the easiest part of my journey yet: it was billowy, and there were easy to spot stitches running in straight lines.  My arms were starting to get tired, but I reached the top of Tanisha’s mattress without slipping and falling into the shoe below.

 

The plate rested on Tanisha’s stomach, and I needed to get on top of it.  I started running toward her waist, moving in the trenches made by stitching so I wouldn’t have to fight the puffy white fabric.  It was a long way from her ankles, but after about a minute I finally saw the black fabric of her shorts to the side.  Quickly I cut toward it, moving as fast as I could, with the promise of a few morsels to eat as my motivation.

 

At last, I reached Tanisha’s leg and probed her shorts for the best place to grab.  Surprisingly they were not made of spandex, and the soft fabric left plenty of places for my limbs.  I proceeded similarly to how I had with the comforter, but the curvature of her thigh and butt gave an added level of challenge.  It was an inverse climb at first, and I had to strain to even make it to the vertical slope.  The climb got easier as I went until I stood beneath the lip of her plate.

 

Resolutely I reached up and grabbed the edge, and with a final surge of adrenaline pulled myself onto it.  Once I got back to my feet I dashed toward the center, only to find it empty save for crumbs.  I looked left and right, but the only sign of a sandwich was at Tanisha’s mouth.  She made eye contact with me as best she could, then opened her lips and pushed it in with a single finger.  If it was possible to chew smugly, she had found a way.

 

“Should’ve been faster, small fry,” Tanisha teased after she swallowed.  “Looks like it’s crumbs for you.”  I got here as quickly as I could, but she might’ve been holding onto that last bite just so she could taunt me with it.  My stomach growled, and I knew she was right.  Heedlessly I threw myself onto the crumbs, throwing what I could into my mouth and barely even bothering to swallow.  It was the only food I’d had since a breakfast bar, and I was starving.

 

Tanisha pinched my right leg and pulled back, slamming me face-first onto the plate.  Her fingers dragged me along the ceramic surface until reaching the edge, where my fall was only arrested by her grip.  Slowly she lifted me from plate-level until reaching her face, dangling me upside down the whole time.  A chilling, malicious laugh escaped her throat while she smirked at me.

 

“Seeing you on that plate got me thinking,” she began, “I could use some dessert, and how many people can say they’ve swallowed another human being whole?  After today, just me.  See you tomorrow, you little shit.”  Tanisha’s mouth opened, and past her pink lips I saw white teeth lining a cavernous maw with a pink, undulating tentacle in the middle.  She drew me toward it while I screamed, then tossed me inside.  I landed on her tongue, then she sealed her lips, plunging me into complete darkness.

 

Tanisha slammed me against the roof of her mouth, knocking my breath out and coating me in saliva.  She cupped me with the tip of her tongue and began slowly pulling back, dragging me along her palate.  Each ridge was like a punch, dazing me just long enough to reach the next one until I reached the back.  A horrifying schlurp filled her oral cavity when she swallowed a pond of saliva and some leftovers from the sandwich, then she relented.

 

Her lips parted, allowing some light into the moist cave, but what I saw beyond them was surreal.  Tanisha was holding her phone up with the selfie camera on, giving me a full view of myself inside her mouth.  My existential terror upon seeing this was cut through by a tremendous rumble that emerged from her throat, blasting me with hot air as it went by.  “Any last words, twerp?”

 

“Yes!” I answered, seizing on the chance to save my life.  “When you learn how to shrink people, you can swallow dozens of them whole!  You can have a whole buffet of people!  But Meredith isn’t going to teach you if you kill me!”  It was cowardly, but it was the only way to not end up inside her stomach.

 

“You make a good point.”  Inside her mouth her voice was more like the rumble of thunder when she spoke, and it took a moment to piece together what she said due to the distortion.  “You can live, and you’ll be responsible for what I do!”

 

Before I could reflect on that, she reached in and plucked me off her tongue with a pair of fingers.  Without a word she dropped me onto her shirt, then wrapped the fabric around me.  She pressed it against my saliva-covered body, drying most of the burning liquid away.  When she was done, she unrolled the shirt from around me, then picked me back up.  Tanisha gave me a stern stare, and I wanted to look anywhere but at her.

 

“I’m going to take my plate downstairs,” she began,” and I don’t trust you to stay here.  I just want to make sure you know I’m only doing this because I don’t have any pockets in this outfit.  If you do anything pervy, at best I’ll tell that mess of a girlfriend of yours and let her deal with it.”  With that she let me go, and I plummeted toward her chest.

 

Tanisha had pulled the collar of her shirt out, and I dropped inside the fabric.  I tumbled from her clavicle to her breasts, where I tumbled inside her cleavage.  Her tits stopped me partway down, and she gave her chest a light pat to make sure I was situated.  She pressed her breasts together, making sure they’d hold me, and got up to venture outside her room.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and please leave a review!