- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you are enjoying, please make sure to leave a rating/review. Makes it easier to write when you see what people like. Thanks for reading!


When Lance woke the next morning, he reached over to touch Gena only to find an empty bed instead. He sat up groggily only to see the room was vacant. He threw on some clothes and walked out to find Gena working at the table again with tools in hand. Lance quietly approached her and put his hands on her backside, accidentally startling Gena. She jumped up and screamed.


“Oh my god, you scared me. That’s no way to tell me good morning.” She said, before fiddling with her project again. Lance thought it looked like some sort of pistol.

 

“You building a weapon, you terrorist?” He joked.

 

“No, not at all. But while you are here, we should probably discuss the food situation from last night. Now I went through and counted the food. Currently we have enough to last about 9 months with you here. However we can extend that under different circumstances.” She explained.


“Okay and what circumstances are those.” Lance asked.

 

“Well instead of rationing, if we can change the amount you need to begin with to something smaller then we extend the duration our food supply will last. Does that make sense?” 

 

“Yeah, but how do you lower what we need?” 

 

“Well what if you were smaller?” She asked. “Then you don’t need to eat as much.”

 

“What like shrinking?” Lance questioned, unclear of her thought process.

 

“Exactly.” 

 

Lance laughed. “Yeah sure. And make a cure for the epidemic while you’re at it.” 

 

Lance walked to the kitchen to grab some water when something warm struck his back, causing him to fall to the ground. His vision was nothing but a white blur, all during which it felt like he was being electrocuted. He assumed Gena had tased him and the pain was just as he would have imagined. He squirmed and wriggled on the floor until his body finally calmed and his senses returned to normal. Slowly his vision came back to him and he rolled onto his back gazing up at the ceiling and a familiar face. He felt dizzy and nauseous. Lance pushed himself up using his elbows and realized something was wrong… very fucking wrong.


Gena stood with her hands covering her mouth in disbelief. The gun she was holding only moments before had dropped from her hand and inadvertently shot Lance in the back. She froze, fearful the beam may have killed him in the process, but was relieved to notice Lance’s squeamish movements on the ground. He appeared to be okay although he wasn’t exactly the same person he was before, physically. The gun operated as it had been meant, leaving Lance in a shrunken state.

 

“Hoooo-lee-shit. It worked! It actually worked.” Gena exclaimed. 


“What the hell did you do to me, Gena?” Lance screamed, panicked by his enlarged surroundings. “Did you actually shrink me?”

 

“Uhhh yeah… I think so. Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah. Just tell me that you can put me back to my normal height .” 


“I’m pretty sure. We just need to wait for for the gun to recharge. In the meantime you’ll be stuck as you are. Are you sure you’re okay? Do you need help getting up?” She asked, squatting to her knees to offer a hand. 


Lance reached out to grab hold of her and immediately saw the difference in size. His hand managed to grab hold of several fingers before she effortlessly hoisted him back to his feet. Lance was now slightly taller than Gena who was still squatting down. If she went on her knees, she’d probably tower over him, he thought. Given his current state, Gena put a hand on his shoulder to help balance him since he appeared a bit wobbly from the shrinking effects. His body was probably still recovering from the sudden change of size. He stood for a couple minutes until he could see straight and hold his balance.


“Hey, I know this may be a bit abrupt but I need to take some measurements for my records. I don’t have the equipment set up to take your vitals, but at the very least, let’s document your height and weight as well as any of the symptoms you may be feeling.” She grabbed a ruler from her nearby tools and walked over to the wall. “Come over here real quick. It’ll just take a sec.”

 

Lance glared at her with an attitude. “Gena, I’m not a fucking science experiment.”


“I know I know, but it’s important. I might need this data to get you back to normal at some point. Please.” She begged.

 

Lance’s frustration built with each word exiting her mouth. “To get me back? Are you not sure you can do that now?!”

 

“I’m pretty sure. I can’t say for certain as this is the first time this has happened with a human.” She argued.

 

Lance reluctantly walked over to the wall where Gena stood, holding the tape measure. He placed his back against the yellow tape running up the wall and stood straight, as though he cared about adding any inch possible. He watched as her finger traced down the numbers until gently settling on his head. 

 

“49 inches. That would make you—“ 

 

“ Four feet one inch.” Lance interrupted. 

 

“Yes. Now let’s see how much you weigh.” Before Lance could respond, Gena cupped a hand under each armpit and lifted him off the ground as though he was a small child. “Oh you are lighter than I thought.” 

 

Lance tried not to lock eyes with her as she made her way to the scale. He couldn’t help noticing that she was smiling from ear to ear. She finally set him down on the scale and they both stared at the blinking digital dashes, waiting for it to output a number. Finally it did: “57”.

 

“A tad under sixty pounds?” Gena laughed. “I guess you are as light as you felt. Just remember that in case you ever try to cross me. I weigh about three times as much as you do now.”

 

Although she was joking, Lance felt emasculated and embarrassed by his new stature. She was already large compared to him before and now she was a god damn giant. All the comfort and trust he had built with her last night had vanished. 

 

“This is fascinating,” She exclaimed, examining his body. “I never thought it would happen so soon, but sometimes I surprise myself. And to make things even better, it happened to my sexy neighbor.”

 

Gena pinched his cheeks between her fingers as though he were a child yet again. Her degrading actions were building on Lance, but he reminded himself she was most likely being playful. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he should just go with the flow. Instead of being worried and anxious about his situation, Lance decided he should embrace it. This was after all the first time in humanity’s history, the someone had shrunk. 

 

“I am sexy aren’t I?” He fired back, managing to put a smile on his face.

 

“I wouldn’t have fucked you if you weren’t. And now you are even hotter than you were last night.” She continued.

 

“Is that right?”

 

“It’s true. Can I admit something to you?” She asked him.

 

“Sure.” Lance replied, curious of what she was about to reveal.

 

“I have an unusual fetish. And before, it was just a fantasy… but now…” She eyed him like he was her prey. “Now it’s very real.”

 

Lance was a tad puzzled by her hints. “You like small men? You know, I was already significantly shorter than you before.”

 

“I know,” she began. “It’s not just shorter. I mean, I usually tower above most people so honestly that’s more normal than fantasy. But this… this is better. Now I feel like a fucking goddess and I have absolute control over you. I can do what I want, when I want with you and that makes me…. fucking… wet.”

 

Her words were sexually driven and raised the hair on his neck and the goosebumps under his skin. Gena stood to her full height once more to emphasize the difference between them. Lance, due to his eight year old sized body, was forced to crane his neck back to meet her gaze. He was frightened, aroused and curious all at the same time. Her cold and stoic face suddenly burst into laughter, leaving Lance puzzled. 

 

“Oh my god,” she said between giggles. “You should have seen the look on your face. Absolutely priceless. Did you think I was going to make you my little sex slave?” 

 

Lance was a tad humiliated. He had been shrunk and now she was fucking with his emotions and preying on his vulnerability. An anger stewed inside as he watch his neighbor laugh, yet he knew she didn’t mean anything personally. She was just teasing and unfortunately it struck a chord with him. He pretended to laugh, disguising his true feelings underneath. Gena eventually caught on to his facade and dialed down her laughter. 

 

“Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude. I just thought it was funny. Let me make you some breakfast to make up for it. Just give me a minute.” She said apologetically before turning to the kitchen to make some food.

 

“It’s okay. I’m going to go the bathroom and come back. Just down this hall, yeah?” He asked, still unfamiliar with the house’s layout.

 

“ Oh, yes. I’ll have to give you an official tour later so you know where everything is. But yes, just down the hall.” She confirmed.

 

Lance began walking down the hall, making his way to the bathroom, when his eye caught a door slightly ajar next to it. Curious of what was behind the open door, Lance made his way to the wooden door and gently pushed, widening the opening to the room. He was mesmerized at what was behind the door: it was one massive walk-in closet. Something that was probably as big if not bigger than the size of his room. All sorts of clothes, shoes, and accessories filled the various shelves and hangers throughout the room. This woman really lived the glamorous life, he thought. As his eyes wandered, they came across an iconic shoe on the floor. The Birkenstocks looked well worn and were cast on the floor near some discarded clothes. He wanted to compare just how big her foot was to his own now.

 

He neared the large shoes and took note of the numbers imprinted on the sole near the heel of the shoes. A large 50 stood out, followed by 325mm. He realized she had lied about her shoe size. The was significantly bigger than a size 15 men’s shoe. That was approaching 13 inches long. Of everything he had ever seen, including the internet, Lance had never witness a woman with such a large foot - and especially not one as well taken care of as Gena’s. He gawked at the size of her shoe for several seconds before lifting the shoe with both hands and bringing it up to his face. They had aa nice scent to them of worn leather although they hadn’t been worn recently, so Gena’s scent was subtle. Another intriguing fact was actually the outline of her foot. It appeared to be sandwich tightly in the shoe as if even this was too small for her. 

 

“Lance!” Gena’s voice called out.

 

Lance jolted, dropping the shoe to the floor which bounced and banged against the wall, sounding off a dull thud. 

 

“Are you okay back there?” She asked, now entering the hallway.


In a panic, he scurried behind some dresses hanging from her closet and waited for her to pass. He didn’t want to be caught creepily snooping in her closet after merely one day of being at her house. He listened as Gena’s footsteps neared closer into the hall. 

 

“Lance?” She repeated, checking each room she passed, including the bathroom he was supposed to be in.

 

Finally she entered her closet room and warily looked around, taking note of the Birkenstocks on the floor, which were now no longer near each other. Lance knew that looked suspicious and cursed under his breath for being so stupid. He could barely see through the forest of clothes he was tucked behind,  and struggled to see exactly where she was looking. He nervously listened as she bent over to pick up the shoe. He prayed she wouldn’t see his feet tucked in the back behind her clothes. As though his prayers landed upon deaf ears, the clothes in front of him began to shake.

 

“I really need to reorganize these. Looks like a god damn mess.” Gena said, speaking aloud to herself.

 

Lance stood as still as possible, trying not to make a peep while he was having a heart attack. The sound of metal clinging rang from above as she moved pieces of clothing around. Lance looked away to the ground only to find a familiar set of toes peaking in at him. His curiosity to compare from earlier struck again, only this time, he had her actual foot for reference. He gracefully placed his own foot as close to hers as possible until coming within an inch of touching. The difference was incredible. Her big toes alone were around the length of half his foot. They were huge. Before he could indulge much more, Gena’s foot slipped away and back into the open. 

 

“I’ll deal with this later.” She said, walking away back to the kitchen. “Lance I’m leaving you food on the table! Better come out before it gets cold!”

 

Lance exhaled a sigh of relief as the amazon walked away. He gave himself a moment before darting out of the room unseen and returning to the kitchen. Gena saw him come in and immediately greeted him. 

 

“Hey there! Where were you? Did you hear me calling for you? I know my house is big, but I thought you could make it to the bathroom without getting lost.” She laughed. 

 

“I decided to use the one in your room instead.” He lied.

 

“Oh really? Well you better have shot it all into the toilet or you’re in trouble.” 

 

Gena sat across from Lance as they ate. For some reason, Lance was famished and devoured all of his food in a heartbeat, even beating Gena to finishing despite her larger size. The two made small talk for a bit before Gena wandered off in the land of the internet on her phone. She seemed concerned and engaged in whatever she was reading. She sat for several minutes reading, and eventually set her foot on the edge of the chair next to Lance while she read. Lance snuck a glance at her pedicured toes, still enamored by the size of her foot. 

 

“They really aren’t making any headway with this virus. At this pace, we’ll be in lockdown forever.” She noted as she continued to scroll through her article. 

 

“Tell me something I don’t know.” He retorted.

 

“Well the article is saying that the virus has overcome all attempts to suppress it and even mutates faster than normal to adapt.”

 

Lance pretended to snore. “Boring.”

 

He suddenly had a brilliant idea to grab her attention. Secretly, with both hands, Lance extended his hands over to where Gena’s feet were resting and tickled her arch. Gena’s knee-jerk reaction unfortunately sent her shin flying upwards into the table and nearly caused her to fall out of her chair. Lance couldn’t help but laugh and the colossal reaction from such a tiny tickle. Gena didn’t find it particularly funny with her now bruised shin. 

 

“Ow, Lance. What the fuck?” She said angrily. 

 

“Hey, it was just a joke. I didn’t know you were gonna kick the table.” He said, still laughing. 

 

“Quit laughing. It’s not funny.” 

 

“Oh it was funny.” 

 

“Okay that’s it!” She exclaimed before launching off her chair towards Lance. 

 

He managed to dodge her initial move and shot off the side of his chair, but Gena wasn’t done yet. Her missed attempt only put her into pursuit. Lance’s adrenaline began to pump, and he was even a little excited for the chase. He was an athlete his entire life, and he was very agile and nimble - enough so that he should be able to escape one angry woman. He bolted to the opposite side of the table where they stood facing each other.

 

“Your little legs are only going to get you so far. Mine as well just submit now.” Gena said, smirking as if she knew she’d win.

 

She made a break for him around the table, and Lance immediately moved the opposite way and into the hall. He was still extremely fast, but Lance realized he underestimated Gena’s speed. She was right behind him as they raced down the hall and into her bedroom. He bounded onto the bed in one leap, before turning to face Gena who was now blocking the only exit. With her arms extended in each direction, there wasn’t much space for him to pass, but Lance was creative. He bolted to his left, with Gena mirroring her lunge toward him, only to see him parkour off the wall and past her reach, leaving her empty handed. Lance sprinted out of the room and was about halfway down the hall when he was struck with something heavy yet soft. He stumbled forward a few steps before crashing face first into the ground. Lance’s hands shot to his sides in an attempt to spring himself back to his feet when an unforgiving weight fell upon his back, flattening him to the floor.

 

He couldn’t see it, but knew immediately that Gena had her foot placed triumphantly on his back. Meanwhile, what he could see was that she had thrown one of her pillows at him, which is what caused him to fall originally.

 

“I was an athlete as well. A bigger, stronger, better athlete.” She stated, emphasizing each adjective to belittle her smaller opponent.  “But this was fun. Now kiss the ring."

 

They both laughed at the reference, but Lance realized it was less of a joke than he thought. She was wiggling her toes near his face when he noticed a toe ring on her third toe. He turned his face away from her foot, not wanting to give in or make her think he enjoyed it, but truthfully he wanted to. Gena hovered her foot back in front of his face, clearly making her toe ring visible.

 

“Kiss it.” She repeated playfully. “Don’t make me—“

 

“Okay, I give.” He conceded before quickly pecking her toe ring.

 

She ruffled his hair with the bottoms of her toes before returning her foot to the ground. Gena had made her point and Lance soaked in the stark reminder of just how small he really was.