- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two chapters in a week. Thanks for reading - please leave a review/rating!

 


The two spent the rest of the day bonding together. Gena had given him a tour of her incredible home. She was very modest for someone as successful as herself, and for having what Lance would consider a mansion. She had a basketball court, swimming pool, a hot tub, and a small guest home in the back. There were a decent amount of bedrooms, plenty of bathrooms and well-sized living spaces, all with very cozy designs. Lance hoped he too could have a home like this one day. He took solace knowing he would able to stay here during the pandemic. It was much more difficult to be board when there were things to do, and someone to do them with. Although Gena was a busy person, and now more than ever, she needed to find a solution to growing Lance back to his normal height.

After eating a wonderful dinner than Gena had cooked, Lance decided to challenge her to a game of ping pong. He had seen it in her game room earlier, and thought it’d be fun to play since it had been several years. As an ex-tennis player, and his slight disadvantage in height, it seemed like something he'd actually have a chance at beating her in.


"Sooo how about a game of ping pong?" He asked her.  "A little one on one."

"Ping pong?" She echoed.  "I'm not very good, but I can try. I'm a better basketball player than I am ping pong."

"Basketball does seem like something you'd be decent at, and especially against someone like me. Not exactly the most intimidating person on defense." He retorted, imagining himself being back down in the paint. He was pretty sure he couldn't even jump to block her if she stood with her hands up to shoot.

"Obviously I would crush you in a 1 on 1 scenario." She laughed.  "No, I was thinking something more like Horse, but with different rules. Instead of getting letters, you lose a piece of clothing."

"Strip Horse?”"Lance questioned, realizing that didn't have the best ring to it.

"Yeah, basically. You up for it?" Gena asked, bending down to his eye level as though to emphasize her challenge.  "Otherwise, we can play boring old ping pong."

Lance's shaft throbbed. This woman's appetite for sex was enough for the both of them. He was more than willing to accept the challenge, and also a tad nervous what sex would look like at his new height. He could only hope it wouldn't be as awkward as he was imagining it to be.

"You're on."

The two headed out to the court, which was lit by some of her patio lights. It was a tad dark, but didn't inhibit their ability to play. Gena grabbed a basketball from a small storage unit next to the patio. She walked back over, palming it with ease before pulling up for the first shot.

*swish*

Lance grabbed the ball and passed it back to her. She took a step to the side and took another shot.

*swish*

At this point, Lance was beginning to think he was in trouble. She was making everything and they were just warming up. Clearly it was not just a sport she played from time to time - she looked like she had been a prior college athlete. He decided to take a shot for himself instead of feeding her the ball over and over. The ball was much heavier than he had anticipated, and his shot was about as clean it felt, falling well short of the rim.

*air ball*

Gena giggled on the side, obviously enjoying the display of dominance in her skills compared to his. Lance was going to struggle to shoot anything deep like he usually did because he wasn't nearly as strong. Gena passed him the ball once more, giving him another shot to redeem himself. He took a couple steps in and fired. The ball didn't even have enough arc, and firmly clashed into the rim before ricocheting down into the ground.

"Shall we get started? We don't have all night." Gena asked, eager to begin.

"Sure. Ladies first." He replied, with false confidence.

"Such a gentleman."

Gena snatched the ball and took a couple dribbles before laying it up into the hoop with ease. She caught her own ball and threw it to Lance. "Your turn."

Lance dribbled it a couple times towards the hoop and calmly shot it off the backboard, making it in. Gena grabbed the ball again, almost surprised to have seen him succeed given the prior two shots. She took a few steps back and faded away while shooting ball. Unsurprisingly she made it.

Lance rebounded the ball and mimicked her motions, then faded back away from the rim to take his own shot. Brick. He looked back to Gena, who was already smiling. He pulled off his shirt and threw it to the ground. The two continued to play the friendly game of Strip Horse, with each undressing bits and pieces of their clothes. Gena was knocking down shots right and left when she wanted, but playfully missed several to keep things close. By the time it was all said and done, Lance was standing naked, while Gena still had her undergarments remaining, which included her bra, panties and socks.

She laughed and lured Lance in with a quick gesture of her finger. Lance tossed his boxers aside and followed her lead.

"Well, well, well. I guess that means I win," Gena said triumphantly. "Now come over here."

Lance approached the towering amazon until he was toe to toe with her, looking up at her beautiful face. She clutched each of his shoulders and abruptly flipped him around to face the backyard. He wasn't sure what she had in store for him when suddenly a leg wrapped up and over his shoulder. He did his best to hold his posture strong with the heavy leg weighing down on him. Her leg squeezed him closer as she leaned over and grabbed the elevated foot with her hand. Her fingers slowly peeled the sock away, revealing her giant peds once more. She discarded to sock to the floor before lifting her other leg onto his shoulder, repeating the process once more. Lances eyes stared in disbelief at the scene unfolding before him - he was pretty sure she was unaware of his fetish, but this was such a tease. She wiggled her newly freed toes and set her foot back down. Her other hand squeezed his neck possessively when she finally made her play. The sock still in her right hand was swiftly shoved into his mouth as a gag.

The sock was much too large for his mouth to completely handle, but Gena's hand remained firmly over his mouth, ensuring it wouldn't be going anywhere. The enormous hand nearly engulfed his entire lower face from under his eyes while her other hand snaked down the side of his body towards his throbbing exposed cock. Her fingers wrapped around their pray, squeezing and stroking his pulsating member. Lance's eyes rolled back as the waves of pleasure electrified his body and the salty gag muffled his involuntary moan.

"Does my little neighbor like this?" She asked. All Lance could manage was a nod.

"Well then you are gonna love this."

Before Lance could open his eyes, he was scooped from the ground and hoisted into the air. Gena's strength and elegance was incredibly attractive and her grace with her smaller companion was rather impressive. Lance found himself in ecstasy once more as her lips wrapped around his manhood. He nearly came right there as she worked her tongue across his shaft, forcing his hips back and worth with her arms, all while balancing him on her upper arms with her hands serving as his back support. Lance was basically straddling her head between his legs as they began moving towards the house. It didn't take long for to make her way to the bedroom where she playfully tossed him onto the bed.

"You are gonna eat my pussy." She stated.

Lance seemed to be at the mercy of his graceful partner as she directed the bedroom scene. His arms was suddenly pinned as she playfully jumped on him with her knees settled to each side of his head. She was going to sit on his face whether he liked it or not. Fortunately for Lance, he enjoyed oral sex and was more than ready as her pussy lips lowered down onto his face. He slid his tongue up and down her wet vagina, forcing the amazon to quiver in bliss. Gena's fingers traced through his hair as he worked his magic between her legs. Each passing moment more intense than before.

"Holy fuck, that feels good, Lance."

Lance could feel the tension building in her limbs that held him down. Her toes fidgeted against his body when unexpectedly, her wiggling toes found a prize. His body seized as her dexterous toes gripped the head of his cock and began fondling him up and down. The momentary pause in his work caused Gena to redirect his attention . Her gentle fingers suddenly gripped his skull firmly in their grasp and push his head deep into her pussy.

"Don't stop." She cooed, still nearing her climax. "Don't stop, don't stop."

Lance did his best to focus as her toes made quick work of him. He wanted so badly to grab her elusive soles, but he was undeniably pinned and his tongue was the only key to freedom. He danced along her clit until her legs finally seized and her body shuttered, indicating an intense orgasm as she screamed out in pleasure. Her toes were in sync with the rest of her body and clutched his dick like a sexual vice that forced Lance to cum onto her feet. She fell to the side in euphoria, freeing Lance from underneath. His arms were numb and neck was tired, but his dick was satisfied.

Lance glanced over to the lengthy amazon in bed with him, only to find her smiling back at him. The two laughed.

"I'm glad you suck at basketball." She joked before getting up to rinse off.