- Text Size +

Becca seemed to grow every time she slept. When she woke up the next morning, she was now 11.5 feet tall. She couldn’t stand fully upright in her flat, and her hands were so large it was difficult to go about normal tasks like teeth brushing and making morning tea. When she reached for a mug and grasped it, it shattered easily. But she wasn’t bleeding like she normally would, it only looked like a papercut. She felt a momentary surge of pleasure at her own strength. There was also the issue of using the toilet. She always had to piss in the morning, and today wasn’t different. As she plopped her athletic butt down on the toilet, she noticed it dangled several inches off the side. She grinned and thought about all the men who already liked her and how they’d look at her much bigger assets now. She snapped out of her daydreaming. Someone was knocking on her door. Uh-oh.   

“Oi Rebecca, it’s me. Please let me in”. It was Ian! He was early; he was stopping by before work presumably. She was naked- no clothes would fit. “If I let you in, you have to promise not to scream…..” she said playfully. She opened the door……Ian tepidly entered. He didn’t react to what he was seeing at first- it didn’t make any sense. He couldn’t see her face when she opened the door for him. It was just a midriff. A wall of beige. Now of course she hadn’t swung open the door all the way. But when he entered, he saw her. His old friend, sitting on the floor in front of him, naked. Even when sitting down, she stood at the same height as him, 6’0”. His eyes naturally went to her exposed tits, now about twice the size of his head. “My eyes are up here” she said to him. “Bly me, I almost forgot” he quipped. “What the hell happened to you though?”. She didn’t answer. “You don’t mind do you?” and with that she extended her massive arm and grabbed Ian, pulling him in. She loosely gripped the back of his head and pushed into her deep chest. She slowly crossed her legs tightly to her body, pinning him to her. The force on his legs caused him to slip downwards. His junk now pressed against her naked junk. With her toes she yanked on the leg of his pants. Quickly he unbuttoned his pants and removed his underwear. He was now naked up against her. She was wet. He began to gyrate and penetrated her. But after a few moments she pushed him away.  “It’s not working…..I can’t feel it”. Her cunt was too large. Ian’s face went red; he was thoroughly mad. “Why did you bring me here?”…..

After his smackdown at PMQs, Jack was in fighting mode. He’d been ready to agitate as much as possible to save the industry of his hometown- the industry that employed both his brother-in-law Will and nephew Harry, whose wife was again expecting. He knew the people he was representing and fighting for and wanted to keep his personal relationships with them. That’s why when he received a call from the Sunderland constable, he took it right away. It was something about his niece. They received a report she was growing. She couldn’t stay at home- she needed medical attention and a lot of space. They’d thought of the local army base. He had the connections as a MP to get that set up. It made very little sense, but it sounded very serious. He called a lieutenant and made the necessary arrangements. It was Friday, but he had work to do at Westminster for the weekend. He’d be able to visit Becca next weekend. In the meantime, he thought about sending his wife to check up on her……

Jane Foote had urged her husband to go into politics years ago. She had received news that she was unable to conceive a child- and felt adrift with a lack of purpose. Women couldn’t have careers in those days. One thing that might set it right was advocating for ordinary people. She’d urged Jack to get started in 1955 (it was now 1980), and she served as a liaison to the community since then. Sometimes though, she did unethical and ridiculous things in the service of what she thought was the greater good. One of those things was going to lead her to miss her husband’s phone call. Her taut butt was standing in front of a stove, making breakfast for a man. He stood in the doorway and admired this woman- her naked athletic frame and tight ass. She walked towards him- two plates in hand, and her perky tits shook slightly, revealing their firmness.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sorry for the somewhat slow buildup; it will become faster paced and action packed as foreshadowed.